User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying

Unread 2 Dec 2004, 13:13   #251
Guess!!!

Guess!!! is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: wtf, why are the forums so dead?

*APOC flings the 286 with his usual utterly unnering accuracy at the girders directly beneath Creatior's feet and then starts spitting chewed up bits of green foliage all over Hewitts cockpit*
Unread 2 Dec 2004, 17:10   #252
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

AcidK has a spectacular aura aboutAcidK has a spectacular aura about

*AcidK watched as Hewitt began to head straight towards him and, with a little luck, APOC suddenly was on the F-16 and the plane began to raise upwards. AcidK was knocked onto the floor by the sudden gush of air and, after a few seconds, managed to clamber himself back to his feet.*

Heh, nice try buddy boy...

*AcidK sheathed the K5 Katana and looked around his small but unique inventory belt for a something to use. After a while he picked up a clip for his Emotion Tranquiliser, looking at it critically as the Shraanian lettering read out: EMP Dispersal.*

Ah, the perfect solution...

*AcidK raised his gauntlet arm and pressed a small, blinking button, opening the cip holder for the Emotion Tranquiliser weapon he concealed on his person. He loaded the EMP into his arm, literally, closing the hatch and arming the weapon's two barrels. He raised it upwards, placing his normal hand on top of his gauntlet, and began to fire on the F16, aiming mostly to hit critical electrical systems.*
Demand to see life's manager.
Make life rue the day it thought it could give me lemons.
Do you know who I am?
I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down!
With the lemons.
I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
AcidK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2004, 17:23   #253
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Hewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to behold

edit - Acidk's post wasn't there when I started writing this but for simplcities sake I'll assume APOC smacked away his EMP shots just like he had been doing with all other projectiles

-----------

*Hewitt is surprised when despite the relatively low height of his aircraft a cloud of flak explodes into existance not too far in front of him.*

"Wtf!?"

*Hewitt is forced to jink up (or down rather, considering he is currently inverted) to avoid the flak.*

"How is that possible? Unless..... F*ck, flapjack."

*Hewitt rolls his fighter around the right way up as his two wingmates pull up on his wing, flak clouds exploding all around them.*

"Increase to top spe-"

*Hewitt is suddenly interuptted when tracer fire rips through the formation and into Breaker 2, forcing them to break apart.*

B2: "Sh.t! I'm hit! Not bad but that tracer fire won't bug off! Taking evasive manevuers!"

"Break off and get out of here full speed both off you! I'll meet up with you later."

B3: "But boss-"

*Another shell comes too close.*

"GO!"

B3: "Disengaging. F*ck."

*Hewitt watches satisfied as the two other F-16's bug off at full speed. He fully intended to regroup with them later but first there was that case of all that AA...*

You wanted my attention eh? You shall get it...

*Hewitt's radar screen showed a distinct row of no less than twelve 80mm's popping off like there was no tommorrow. But it was the source of the tracer fire he was more interested in since it didn't appear on his scopes. Searching frantically while trying to avoid incoming flak, Hewitt estimated the source to be somewhere in the arena girders judging from the outgoing fire still assumably locked onto Breaker 2. Focusing his screen just on that section of the arena he picks up a small but distinct signature gven off by the gunners targeting gear.*

"Bingo. Your ass is grass."

*Switching to guns, Hewitt engages full throttle and throws the F-16 forward into an aggressive approach vector. From the outside the F-16 appears to straighten up only to suddenly dive down an pick up speed quite obviously bearing down on a single target menacingly like it's name sake would do when the prey has been spotted. A hail of tracer fire felt upon a portion of the arena girding as Hewitt depressed the trigger and drove it's self forward has Hewitt brought the nose up. However, luck would save David for as the deadly fire came close another flak round came frighteningly close - so close it blew Hewitt offline causing his shots to spray wildly as he fought to regain control. He half expected to see several warning and fire control lights to erupt to life on his control panel but strangely nothing occured.*

Huh? But I should be swiss cheese from that blast...

*It is then as he flew pass remarkably close to the automated rifle that an amazing thing occured. The rifleman was attacked by the industructable 286. Confused for a second Hewitt looked back to check if he was seeing things but sure enough the portion of the roof that David had been standing on was now in the process of collapsing. Hewitt looked up with amazement and there was APOC, absent mindly spitting bits of foliage at him from above the cockpit. Hewitt simply grins and shakes his head. How he was still there Hewitt could not explain but somehow he was protecting Hewitt from the flak, most likely to prevent himself from dying when the F-16 became a burning wreck. But the reason did not matter and as a new plan formulated, Hewitt looked up at the loon riding outside his fighter and mouthed the following words:*

"Hold on."

*With the throttle already all the way Hewitt activated the afterburner. Suddenly a small cloud began to form at the front of the fighter.*

"Oh yeah..."

BBBBBOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!! - *Hewitt breaks the sound barrier. *

"Woohoo! It's ass whipping time!"

*Now travelling faster that sound the F-16 is better protected from AA fire but with APOC (if he's still there) it is virtually untouchable. After flying straight for a bit to pick up speed Hewitt brings the fighter around and lines up on a new attack vector.*

"Oh is someone gonna wish they payed attention to AA setup in tactics class... heh."

*Coming in low Hewitt heads straight for the flak cannons activating the cluster bombs. The F-16 screams through the air sending trees and small furry woodland animals flying as the trailing sonic boom hits. Clouds of flak begin erupting all around the incoming fighter with a new found ferocity as it draws closer as if their fate has just suddenly been realised and they were frantically trying to stop it from happening. But most of them fell back and those that came close did nothing to pull the F-16 off from it's kill. Suddenly before anyone expects it the F-16 has reached the arena and is hopping over the wall. With glee Hewitt instantly depresses the fire button and several of the deadly explosion munitions drop from the fast moving fighter right on top of the 80mm AA-guns which still fire away frantically even as the fire cluster bomb scatters it's deadly payload.

The first explosion rocks the entire arena as the first couple of AA-guns disappear under an enveloping cloud of orange fire and fury. A split second later the second later the second bunch goes off quickly followed by the third then the fourth, fifth, sixith and lastly seventh bombs respectively to leave a growing explosion cloud that seems to run right over the AA-emplacements one-by-one as if it had the mind of a hungry fiend falling upon it's victim. Hewitt takes the liberty to look back at the fireworks display he had created watching the oily plume of black smoke grow from the hopefully the burning corpses of what had been flapjacks anti-air batteries. He allows himself to grin.*

"Well... that was fun."

*Looks up at APOC.*

"Wanna do it again?"

"One hour of thinking is better than 70 years of divine service."
- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Hewitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2004, 18:37   #254
David91

David91 is an unknown quantity at this point

*Creatior drops flat on to the girder to avoid the wild F-16 fire, then feels the support begin to collapse. He pulls himself up on a vertical girder attached to the roof, and hangs there as the horizontal girder breaks off and falls to the arena below. The damaged roof begins to give way, so Creatior throws himself away from his vertical girder, and it completely falls in, bringing nearly all of the arena roof with it, burying everything and everybody [such as shadow_spy if he doesn't move soon] below it. Creatior grabs on to a big slab of concrete as they both fall, and he jumps just before it hits the ground, so he isn't injured as much. Unfortunately, there is still more roof to come. One piece of twisted metal and concrete lands on Creatior's leg, and more fall towards him. Considering the choices, he can a) let the concrete fall on him, crushing and burying him but not necessarily killing him, or b) shoot himself and respawn. He chooses the latter.*

BANG

*Respawn.*
David91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2004, 20:12   #255
flapjack
crashed computer

flapjack is infamous around these parts

*Flapjack right at that point finished his hyperfighter, the first cluster bomb going off some distance behind him as he jumped in and skipped the safety checks, immediatly pushing the engine to full power and getting him out of range of the last series of blasts at the very last moment*

*Flapjack then as he came of the ground narrowly dodged a load of debris and an F16, getting behind it in the process*

<Gryffin> ungrateful wretches
<Gryffin> they should be here!
<Gryffin> so I can grace them with my presence
flapjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2004, 20:27   #256
Richpur
Just call me sir.

Richpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of light

Due to an unforeseen set of circumstances, namely the combination of his not expecting the general melee that seems to have erupted, Richard is currently sat in an area towards the centre of what can only be termed a war zone. So far that particular area has been blasted apart by various means with a frequency that would have been rather alarming; if that is, he had noticed. As it is, Richard is still sitting, cross-legged, with a pad of paper in his lap and a large book by his side, trying to get his head around relativity.

This somewhat bizarre inconsistency looks for all intents and purposes, as though it could continue indefinitely. Until Richard notices that the light he is reading by appears to be getting darker and looks up to see if he needs to put the lights on.

‘Nope.’ He thinks to himself, seeing the daylight pervading the scene, and returns to his work. It is a significant number of seconds before the niggling feeling at the back of his brain causes him to look up again.

“This is not my bedroom.” Richard says to himself taking in his surroundings properly for the first time. Finding that there is no obvious reason for the shadow he goes from looking up, to looking up.

A large fragment of concrete is suspended about twenty feet above his head, hovering with no visible form of support.

“That is not my ceiling.”

“I know that.” The lump of concrete replies, “Well there’s no point looking surprised about it, I think I’d know if I was a ceiling; wouldn’t you?”

“Probably,” Richard answers on autopilot, his brain still trying to catch up with the idea that an inanimate lump of pulverised rock is talking to him. “Are you, you know, supposed to be up there?”

“No, if you really must know.” The lump snaps at him. “I was just having a bit of a breather thank you very much.”

“Oh.” Richard swallows as the significance of that grammar filters in. “Was?”

The lump puts down its mug of coffee and heaves itself up (in a sixth dimensional sense of course) and, without further ado, resumes its descent. The sudden flashing from stationary to a couple of hundred metres per second demonstrating that momentum is not only conserved, but also can be put on hold for a while.

The pancake formerly known as Richard doesn’t even have time to swear.

Deep inside the respawn link

“Well bugger me if this ain’t an old’un.”

“What?” asks the other AI, swishing across the circuitry on a virtual wheelychair. “Hmph. Do we even have that one in memory any more?”

“Prolly not the active mem, but ought to get one from storage.”

“Well get on with it,” exclaims the second AI, circulating its optical relay protocol. “And drop the accent.”

“Bleep.” The first replies sullenly and flickers off down a transfer conduit towards the long-term pattern storage buffers.

Back in the arena

With a distinctive whoosh like a wire brush being drawn down a highly polished plank the respawn link pushes Richard back into whatever subjective reality the arena is contained in, relocating him to almost the exact spot he had previously ‘left’. Unfortunately the computer has a slightly wider definition of ‘almost’ than Richard, and he finds himself materialising directly in front of a fast moving aircraft; and the pilot seems to be more interested in where he’s been than where he’s going. Scarcely has Richard blinked and the plane’s nose sweeps underneath him, allowing him to head backwards towards the rather ominous looking tail.

While Richard remembers that the F-16 does in fact have a single tail plane; he is also fairly certain that the tail plane is not this far forward, and he is one hundred percent certain that the specs don’t include a 286 as a countermeasures system. There is only one solution.

What a shame that there isn’t time for him to think of it.
Unread 2 Dec 2004, 23:24   #257
flapjack
crashed computer

*Flapjack in the meanwhile aqcuired a lock on the F16 and fired his twin hyperrailguns, the instantly accelerating projectiles moving at near the speed of light as they exited the weapons and closed the gap to their hapless victim within picoseconds*

*Unfortunately Flapjack had forgotten to align the targetting system and both railgun rounds shoot a mere centimeter over the top of both of the F16s wings and Flapjack cursed loudly, quickly switching to the pulse cannons instead and releasing a stream of devastating but rather unaimed weapons fire upon the F16 in front of him*

"Sit still so I can hit you."

Unread 3 Dec 2004, 14:01   #258
Guess!!!

*APOC wakes up from previously being clouted unconscious by some rather heavy flak rounds (well after he threw the 286 he had to block the flak with something and using his head seemed like a good idea at the time...) and is suprised to that he hasn't been blown off the F16 (perhaps the fact that his legs are wrapped rather painfully tangled about the tail plane might have something to do with that), and also notes that as usual for some strange reason the 286 is back with him again (nope not even APOC has worked out yet how that one happens), and sits up... and then lays back down again as a hyper railgun shot almost takes his head off. Swearing rather loudly APOC pulls an unfeasibly large box of floppy disks out of his pocket and starts launching them out the 286's floppy drive at Flapjack, whilst he waits for his 'ride' to arrive*
Unread 3 Dec 2004, 16:47   #259
David91

*Creatior ties party balloons to some naval mines he comes across, in the hope of stopping the jets, which, by the way, seem to have an indefinite amount of fuel. When he runs out of balloons he looks around for somebody that is still on the ground, and not in or on a plane.*
Unread 3 Dec 2004, 19:08   #260
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Hewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to behold

ooc: You also seem to have an indefinite supply of weapons David but do you see me pointing that out? (Note current time - 4am; proper response later).

- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Unread 3 Dec 2004, 22:49   #261
David91

ooc: But I'm on the ground, where there are always abandoned weapons, weapons cupboards and stores. Well, that's sort of an excuse anyway. I don't actually care that much about your fuel, but your jets seem to have survived for a very long time, and if it was me I would have inadvertently run out of fuel or crashed or something by now .
Unread 3 Dec 2004, 22:51   #262
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to behold

Sure Mister David
Unread 4 Dec 2004, 04:01   #263
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*AcidK lowers his EMP, disregarding Hewitt for the moment.*

Damn, he's using APOC as a sheild for my shots... time, I guess, to target someone else for the time being...

*AcidK looked around, unsheathing his katana again and standing their, waitig for sometime to approach him ready for a fight. If they weren't ready, theyn were just easy prey.*
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
Unread 4 Dec 2004, 12:50   #264
Guess!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by David91
ooc: But I'm on the ground, where there are always abandoned weapons, weapons cupboards and stores. Well, that's sort of an excuse anyway. I don't actually care that much about your fuel, but your jets seem to have survived for a very long time, and if it was me I would have inadvertently run out of fuel or crashed or something by now .

/ooc: DON'T SAY THAT HE MIGHT THINK THATS A GOOD IDEA AND I'M ON THAT F16!!!!
Unread 4 Dec 2004, 12:59   #265
flapjack
crashed computer

ooc/ an F16 should have enough fuel to stay in the air for a couple of hours, right? His fuel will probably not get a chance to run out and I'm using a quantum reactor (and 5 grammes of fuel). And David, I thought you were up just below the roof? /ooc

Unread 4 Dec 2004, 15:33   #266
David91

ooc: You have not have noticed, but it recently collapsed, killing me and Richpur.
Unread 4 Dec 2004, 16:11   #267
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

ooc: I had actually been thinking of the fuel situation before you brought it up david and in fact had been thinking of an idea that would allow me to refuel without using the easy way out (telemorphics). Anywho, let's not kill what's going on here with a debate and just get on with it yeah?

*Hewitt looked on with glee at the carnage he had caused. He hadn't done it with magic or psychics (at least not directly) but pure old fashioned science and technology. Plus a little help from an extra passenger. Hewitt looked up throught the cockpit to see if he could see APOC and thank him but surprisingly he could not find the eccentric 286 wielding combatant. There was however, a slight blur and a distinct bump as something hit his aircraft he looked around, then looked back and to his surprise not only did he see APOC wedge on his tail section but a new comer as well......

And something else behind him.*

"What the?"

*Suddenly to massive white projectiles shot pass missing the F-16 by millimetres. Instinctively Hewitt jolted the aircraft down to dodge but it was more of a reflex action since the attack had already missed. Hewitt looked back again at the thing behind him and determined it to be somekind of futuristic aircraft. PLus whoever was flying it had him in his sights.*

"Oh bugger."

*Hewitt threw his F-16 into a twisting dive just as the hypered up fighter resumed firing. Green plasma particles rained down in his direction as he fought furiously with the controls, jumping back and forth to avoid being hit. SO far he had succeeded but deep down Hewitt knew that even with APOC back there doing his best to block all incomings sooner or later this hi-tech creation would get the better of him.*

This isn't gonna end well...

B2: "Hey boss, need a hand?"

*Hewitt looked around even more frantically and spotted his wingmates screaming past his position. The two over F-16's came around quickly and took position behind the boggie on his tail.*

"I thought I told you peeps to break off?"

B3: "Heh, well sir you gave us too much independance for us to follow that order... and a good thing to it seems."

*Now things were looking better, Hewitt continued to jink all over the place but now help had arrived and was getting into a position to really cause a bad day for the hyperfighter. The two other fighter pilots used the knowledge that had been forcably given to them to kept with the attacker long enough to engage a radar lock.*

B2: Breaker two, fox two!

B3: Breaker three, fox three!

*The two supporting F-16's launched a AMRAAM missile each. The missiles might not have the ability to travel at light speed nor might they be some futuristic new age weapon but they were locked on, they were explosive and they were following flapjack's every move as they closed in for the kill.*

- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Unread 4 Dec 2004, 18:56   #268
David91

*Creatior uses a hovercraft-sized fan [which happened to be lying around] to blow the flying naval mines into the paths of the F-16s.*
Unread 4 Dec 2004, 19:24   #269
flapjack
crashed computer

*Flapjack was still frantically trying to hit Hewitt and not paying attention to his radar when a red blinking light and a beeping sound came through the c*ckpit. Flapjack, having trained in this type of fighter for years on end, knew instantly what was happening, someone was trying to establish a radar lock on his fighter. Flapack also realised he'd built 1 of the 'dogfighter' type hyperfighters, which ment it lacked a radar jammer and stealth coating*

*Thus Flapjack was forced to use the low-tech method instead, diving down to the deck and constantly jerking his craft about, while still spraying some weapons fire towards Hewitt's F16. After a short period, the lower missile lock light stopped blinking and switched to constant, meaning a lock-on had been achieved. In the meanwhile Flapjack had managed to tap into the enemy's radio frequencies and could now hear their chatter*

*Almost immediatly he heard Fox 2 and Fox 3, at the same time the flashing red 'incoming' warning blinked on the HUD, at the same time however Flapjack triggered the Chaff launchers, spraying the area behind him with aluminium strips in a most wastefull manner. Immediatly the air behind him was filled with metal strips*

Unread 6 Dec 2004, 13:42   #270
Guess!!!

*APOC sees the balloons*
Ooooooooo pretty balloons...

*APOC sees the landmines on the balloons*
Oooooooo pretty naval mi-mi-ma-ARRRGGGGHHHHH!!!! MINES

*APOC scrambles as quickly as he can to the front of the F16, which isn't that quick seeing as his trying to pull himself across the smooth top surface of a F16 (hopefully Hewitt won't notice the numerous hand sized holes in the fuselage) with an approximately 950mph headwind and shots from Flapjacks hyperfighter spraying around him, but despite this he succeeds (although he does get a few singe marks from Flapjacks weapons fire and gets thumped in the head by a suicidal pigeon) and lays flat facing forwards along the nose of the F16 with his legs wrapped around the nose cone giving Hewitt a rather unflattering and probably rather obsecuring view of his behind but more importently puts him a position where using his monofilament wrist blades he can cut the strings of the balloons leaving the naval mines to fall back to earth and rain havoc on the combatents below, unfortunately APOC hasn't yet mastered the art of being in two places at once (although it is theoretically possible using nanite cloning techniques but APOC's never really looking into it seeing as his still got the scars from the last time he was cloned) leaving the F16's rear undefended, APOC will just have to leave that problem up to Hewitt*

Last edited by Guess!!!; 6 Dec 2004 at 13:56.
Guess!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 15:00   #271
Heiro
'Mael'

Heiro is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcidK
*AcidK lowers his EMP, disregarding Hewitt for the moment.*

Damn, he's using APOC as a sheild for my shots... time, I guess, to target someone else for the time being...

*AcidK looked around, unsheathing his katana again and standing their, waitig for sometime to approach him ready for a fight. If they weren't ready, theyn were just easy prey.*
Heiro leaps from behind what seems to be an imaginary, non existant shadow into acid's path. Placing his hand onto the hilt at his side, he slowly, rather cinematically draws his duelling sabre. Saluting his would be opponent, he dashes forward, sword arm raised. Raising his left hand, he feels the magical field around his chest dissipate and converge on his palm. Swinging a skilled blow for Acid's chest, Heiro backs off and waits to see his response, palm crackling with magical energy for the time being.

[ooc] Hey baby [/ooc]
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 15:17   #272
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*AcidK felt Heiro's mind patterns as he landed, turned to face him and rose his sword so it was vertical and waited for Heiro to charge. When Heiro was close enough he moved to the side and raising his katana so the sword simply bounced away.*

Ah, is it time for the rematch already?

*AcidK's gauntlet arm removed itself, revealing the brown-coloured, rotting arm underneath, which was already blooming with psychic energy dispersions. AcidK charged into Heiro, using a sheild to stop any magical attacks during this charge, and began a combo of skillfully-aimed slashes and swipes, targeting mostly for the torso, legs and head. After many attacks AcidK finishes off with a punch, using his rotton arm to do so, letting out a huge wave of psychic energy to follow after.*
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 16:34   #273
Kal_Zakath
Terror and Hubris

Kal_Zakath is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Re: wtf, why are the forums so dead?

Cheesehead, busy at work nearby, hears loud explosions and the sound of gunfire. He quickly runs to investigate, and as soon as he enters the arena/area, he sees a bunch of crazy RP'ers trying to kill each other in brutal and violent ways.

"Hey, it's a combat arena! It's been a while since I've been in one of t-"

Cheesehead is abruptly cut off as several F-16s fly by, apparently trying to chase some other type of fighter. He sees chaff being released by the other military jet in an attempt to break the lock attained by the F-16's missiles. Cheesehead notices with increasing alarm that he is the only other heat-generating object in the vicinity. As the two missiles lose their lock on flapjack's fighter, they begin erratically circling, searching for a new target to lock on to.

"Oh shit."

Cheesehead begins slowly backing up, then turns around and starts running. As he glances back over his shoulder, he sees that the missiles have stopped circling and have locked on to something. Barely seconds later, the few pieces of Cheesehead that weren't completely disintegrated are sprayed all over the arena, raining down on all the contestants.
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 16:41   #274
flapjack
crashed computer

ooc/ Chaff == countermeasure against radar homers, such as AMRAAM missiles, whereas Flares are countermeasures against heat seekers, such as Sidewinders, not that I'll bother you with saying what just happened is almost completely impossible, instead I'll just bother Hewitt with some more gunfire /ooc

*Flapjack, happy with the fact he hadn't just been hit by high eplosive devices, in the meanwhile slammed onto his air brakes, which in this case consisted of suddenly reversing the main engine and going from near mach to 250kph in a matter of moments, almost immediatly afterwards 2 F16s pass Flapjack at breakneck speeds as he starts up accelerating again, almost immediatly bringing himself up to match the F16's speed*

*A few moments later Flapjack grinned in a most satisfied way, his twin missile launchers having finally finished loading 2 multi-sensor concussive warheads, each quite capable of vaporising an F16 on impact, or destroying it by detonating in close proximity, and indicated a lock on target. Immediatly afterwards Flapjack pressed the small thumb button twice, releasing both missiles towards their respective targets while yelling over the comm*

"Fox 1, Fox 2, just so you guys know."

Unread 7 Dec 2004, 16:59   #275
Kal_Zakath
Terror and Hubris

Kal_Zakath is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Re: wtf, why are the forums so dead?

Quote:
Originally Posted by flapjack
ooc/ Chaff == countermeasure against radar homers, such as AMRAAM missiles, whereas Flares are countermeasures against heat seekers, such as Sidewinders, not that I'll bother you with saying what just happened is almost completely impossible, instead I'll just bother Hewitt with some more gunfire /ooc
Ok, ni[font=]gger[/font].
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 18:06   #276
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

ooc: Whatever

*The curses from Hewitt's wingmates ringing over the radio over the diversion of the AMRAAM's are soon replaced with shock and surprise as they suddenly find the situation reversed.*

B2: Holy crap! Jammers not working!

*With the concussive missiles in bound the two F-16's take evasive manauvers breaking both left and right respectively to avoid being hit. The move might've worked if they still had flares remaining and if they were trying to avoid an older style of missiles. There was no hope for them.*

B3: Out of chaff and flares!

B2: He's got a lock on me! He's got a lock on-

*Hewitt fights the controls of his own fighter as it is rocked by the shockwave of Breaker 2 being blown into oblivion as Flapjack's first missile unerringly flies up that F-16's engine exhaust.*

B3: AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!

*He soon rocked by a second when Flapjack's second missile cuts Breaker 3 fuselage in two right before exploding violently.*

"Well the hell? What just happened? Breaker two? Breaker three? Come in! Come in damn it!"

*Hewitt smacks the control panel when the realisation hits. With APOC busy dealing with David's mines and Richpur still in a daze the aging F-16 was a sitting duck for Flapjack's hyperfighter. But it was the loss of his two newest comrades that hurt the most, sure they had only been bald eagles not long ago but they were his creations and when it comes to Hewitt's things he doesn't like it very much when someone breaks them.

So naturally Hewitt was pissed off.*

"Grrrrrr... That's it. No more mister nice draggy...."

*Going into deep concentration mode, Hewitt sits still as the F-16 slowly begins to melt around him. All feeling goes numb for Hewitt absorbing the oozing cloud of mass and energy into himself until he feels the rushing movement of air outside. The dull gunmetal gray hull of the F-16 starts to turn a ting of red that grows more prominant as four new protrusions begin to extend from the fuselage. The wings lengthen and thin at the same time the tail plane flattens and narrows. The front end of the fighter undergoes the most intense change, becoming less artificial and more natural as Hewitt's draconic facial features seem to meld out of the cockpit window like a piece of plastic being pressed into a mold in the shape of his head. To Hewitt the telemorphic change is an interesting if difficult one as slowly but surely he morphs the F-16 back into himself while at the same time not dissolving his two riders. Absorbing other minds always resulted in a splitting headache afterwards.

However dragged out it might seem soon the F-16 is Hewitt the dragon once again.*

"Ahh... that's better."

*Hewitt took a brief look over his shoulder to see where Flapjack was. Now thanks to the lack of thrust he turned out to be much more closer than he thought and that distance was quickly becoming shorter. Following the new plan Hewitt bunches up into a tight ball as he goes into a somersault manauver which brings him up then back towards the hyperfighter at an alarming rate. Before the pilot knows what's happening Hewitt uses his centuries of experience and judgement to release himself just in time to grab hold then land on top of the futuristic fighter. Digging in his claws Hewitt grabs the fighter in a kinda bear hug and begins to squeeze.*

- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!

Last edited by Hewitt; 7 Dec 2004 at 18:14.
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 19:26   #277
Guess!!!

Ok so there you are one minute your perched ALMOST (not quite, because it was a tad bit chilly) comfortabley on the nose cone of an F16, quite happily grabbing pretty party balloons, cutting off the nasty naval mines and keeping the pretty balloons for later, the next there is a draconic head with big teeth appearing out of the cockpit disturbingly close to your backside and the piece of nose cone your on is getting disturbingly smaller rather faster then you'd like and thats not to mention the fact that there are now protrusions growing out of it digging into you don't want to know where! Strangely enough given this course of events APOC decides alternative transport is required...

Seeing as his 'ride' still hasn't arrived yet APOC ties the pretty balloons round his waist (one of them has got 101 dalmatians on it... ain't that cute? APOC decides to burst that one first) and jumps...

...and falls...

...and falls a teensy bit more...

...and then the balloons manage to arrest his downward velocity and he starts to float upwards...

... and it dosen't take long for APOC to realise that if he keeps going upwards his going to end up 1) being a sitting duck as his hanging helpless from the balloons or 2) floating out of the arena and onwards forever to his his inevitable doom and that either of which will no doubt lead to 3) or 4), 3) being a trip through the respawn link or 4) a rather lengthy and in this case perhaps slightly painful nanite regeneration. Seeing as 3 and 4 probably wouldn't be that pleasant he decides that action to stop possibilities 1 and 2 would be required so that possibility 5 or 6 occurs, 5) being APOC gets back to earth safely kicks butt and lives happily ever after and 6) he survives long enough for his 'ride' to arrive (if it's going to arrive, it's taking it's time) kicks butt and lives happily ever after. APOC decides the best way to do this is to pop some of the balloons, since if he pops the right amount he'll float to earth slowly and gently rather then SPLAT (option 7).

Having already decided that the 101 dalmatians balloon is going to die first based on the fact the puppies on it are cute enough to make a 6yr old cringe, out comes the monofilament wrist blade and... >POP<. and then >POP< >POP< >POP< as Woody, Shrek, and the baby out of the incredibles all get introduced to the wrist blade, and so starts the rhythemic popping sounds echoing through the arena as the numerous cartoon characters disappear from above APOC's head as their respective party balloon gets burst, until finally APOC has burst enough to achieve the desired rate of descent and he hangs there quite contentidly waiting until his feet touch terra ferma...
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 19:40   #278
flapjack
crashed computer

*Flapjack was startled the F16 in front of him quite rapidly turned into a fighter, then slammed into his fighter. For a moment Flapjack struggled with the controls to keep the hyperfighter from going down, thinking the dragon hadn't managed to grab on. A few moments later Flapjack noticed the pressure indicators going from 0 to a slowly increasing positive level, indicating something was compressing the hull, or in fact at this time something was trying to achieve this*

*Flapjack thus slammed the throttle to the 110% position, immediatly throwing the engines into max overdrive and accelerating the hyperfighter at a mindboggling rate. Within a second the hyperfighter had reached Mach 5, the outside of the craft heating up an excessive rate while the craft's acceleration began to decrease, in the meanwhile however the pressure indicator had already risen to the top of the green zone, indicating that the hull was going to buckle and deform if the pressure continued to rise*

*Thus Flapjack quickly rerouted the power from the weapon systems into the hull integrity fields, hoping to allow him the little bit of extra time he needed in order to get rid of the pest currently denting his hull*

Unread 9 Dec 2004, 18:40   #279
Guess!!!

Finally after 2 days of hanging from the balloons APOC's feet finally touch the floor, and in that exact instant a green dot appears on the horizon (which of course prompts APOC to yell the world TYPICAL followed by numerous expletives), gradually getting bigger...

APOC's 'ride' has arrived, the patented 'Cabbage Super Star Fighter'. Seeing as it's got a fully redundant nanite remote control APOC doesn't need to get in to fly, (which is just as well because APOC would actually like to stay on the floor for a bit after clinging onto a F16 for almost a week) he orders it to lock all weapons (exploding carrot launchers, rapid fire nuclear pea guns etc) on the two tussling aerial combatents.

And then starts looking for something on the ground that could benefit from cranial application of an aged personal computer.
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 18:57   #280
mintos
Lady

mintos is an unknown quantity at this point

My thread has been run over...
lol by RP'ers
Just like to say omg didn't expect this but it's really nice.
Vous voulez m'embrasser, aimez-moi et épousez-moi
mintos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 20:14   #281
Heiro
'Mael'

Quote:
*AcidK felt Heiro's mind patterns as he landed, turned to face him and rose his sword so it was vertical and waited for Heiro to charge. When Heiro was close enough he moved to the side and raising his katana so the sword simply bounced away.*

Ah, is it time for the rematch already?

*AcidK's gauntlet arm removed itself, revealing the brown-coloured, rotting arm underneath, which was already blooming with psychic energy dispersions. AcidK charged into Heiro, using a sheild to stop any magical attacks during this charge, and began a combo of skillfully-aimed slashes and swipes, targeting mostly for the torso, legs and head. After many attacks AcidK finishes off with a punch, using his rotton arm to do so, letting out a huge wave of psychic energy to follow after.*
Heiro raises his sword in a blur of rapid parries, looking for an opening to reposte, but failing to find any. Jumping quickly backward to avoid a disembowling slash, Heiro throws his sword in the way in an attempt to parry. Feeling Acid's K5 slide neatly down the high quality blade slicing sections away from the smooth edge, Heiro curses his luck. Half a second later, thanks to the small movement, the blade slices the tip of the blade, and begins cutting deeply into his knee. Tossing the blade forward at Acid, Heiro attempts to grab a breather from the fearsome assault of attacks.

"Yes, It is. Luckily for you I didn't come prepared."

Tossing his hair over his shoulder, Heiro draws the six shooters sitting at his side, only to be battered by a wave of raw psychic energy. Standing his ground, Heiro extends his own considerable firewall against psychics, And his other mind swings back into his body
Brought me back from my tropical get-away to fight that? You've got to be joking
Never, now I'll hold him back, you fight him

Probing his wounds, the other Heiro touches the blood to his finger and swiftly draws an array on his scarred hand. With a quick word of power, Heiro feels his hand melting away, in it's palm a blue glow, just inside which sits a jewelled weapon. Placing his hand inside and grasping the hilt, Heiro swings it out into the open, with an aroma of flowers, just in time to parry an oncoming attack. Swinging his blade along Acid's K5, Heiro throws his weight forward, and attacks with a low combo of his own, finishing it off with a swift cross face slash. Seeing Acid's rotten fist coming at him, he tries to slash for it, but to no avail. Thankfully, first Heiro swings back into control and his blood covered hand sweeps down and catches the rotten hand.

"I'd say we're about equal, eh?"
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 01:33   #282
Guess!!!

*APOC wonders if he could get away with bopping Mintos with the 286...
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 04:48   #283
shadow_spy
The Caffienated One.

shadow_spy is just really niceshadow_spy is just really niceshadow_spy is just really niceshadow_spy is just really niceshadow_spy is just really nice

* Was caught is the blast *
ooc// Ah ha nobody ownes me but me... //ooc
shadow_spy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 10:06   #284
Guess!!!

Actually technically until you respawn, the respawn link owns you.
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 18:31   #285
David91

*Creatior malevolently considers unplugging the respawner.*
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 18:35   #286
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Lady Hawk is infamous around these partsLady Hawk is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guess!!!
*APOC wonders if he could get away with bopping Mintos with the 286...
you could

...... do it

...... do it

...... do it

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE................
Lady Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 19:40   #287
mintos
Lady

Apoc, llama Apoc or new Apoc?
*pulls out her biochemistry textbook and whacks Apoc with it before he has any chance to 286 her*
Wether or not that will do anygood, is beyond me...
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 19:49   #288
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

*Hewitt held on even tighter as Flapjack 'punched it'. With the actual speed and air pressure beginning more or a problem than the heat, holding on took a bit of effort and by the time Flapjack was rerouting power from weapons in hull integrity Hewitt was sweating profusely.*

"Yer... ain't... gonna... remove me... that... easily."

*It is at this moment Hewitt decides he's gonna have to come up with a solution soon or he might just loose his grip. Suddenly the obvious answer to his problem hits him so hard he almost does loose his grip. Gritting his teeth from the effort Hewitt began absorbing the heat and kinetic energy generated, using it to grow in size. Hewitt considered how much easier this would be - as he shifted his increasing mass around on the dwindling fighter - if he could've just absorbed Flapjack's flying monstrosity. However, all attempts at doing so were being blocked by a psychic barrier and as such this seemed to be the only way.*

"Lets... see how... much weight.... this thing can... hold."

*So Hewitt grew slowly...

and grew...

and grew... *

- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 20:10   #289
flapjack
crashed computer

*Flapjack in the meanwhile noticed his fighter's handling was going down the drain at a rather distressfull rate, not only was the craft beginning to lag in its responses to the controls, it also appeared as if something was trying to toss it off balance*

*A quick glance up revealed that the already sizeable dragon had further increased his size and was now rapidly starting to rival his fighter's lift. Thus Flapjack pulled the control stick back hard, swinging the hyperfighter up at a pleasant 18g, which though nearly ripping the wings clear off was almost unfeelable in the c*ckpit*

*Within moments the fighter, still moving at around mach 8, left the planet's atmosphere and headed towards a luckily close by asteroid field, it's already impressive speed being boosted further by the fact Hewitt was no longer causing a huge assload of drag, at the same time the pressure indicator dropped significantly, indicating that Hewitt was no longer focusing all his effort and power into crushing the fighter into a tin can*

"Let's see how you like a ride through the asteroid field."

Unread 11 Dec 2004, 15:29   #290
Guess!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mintos
*pulls out her biochemistry textbook and whacks Apoc with it before he has any chance to 286 her*
:eek: OUCH :eek:

*APOC rubs his now rather flat nose*

Well I'm definately not a new APOC, and yes I do remember the days of the llamas...
Unread 12 Dec 2004, 00:20   #291
Lakhim
Official Annoyance

Lakhim is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mintos
Biochem?

Sort of like organic chem? Still a bit light, why don't you use a regular bio book, those things carry a punch.
Know how I said I would be event DMing today? Well I was lying and instead decided to take the social life option. You'll get your DMings tomorrow, event-tually. Hohoho.
Lakhim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2004, 01:30   #292
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heiro
Heiro raises his sword in a blur of rapid parries, looking for an opening to reposte, but failing to find any. Jumping quickly backward to avoid a disembowling slash, Heiro throws his sword in the way in an attempt to parry. Feeling Acid's K5 slide neatly down the high quality blade slicing sections away from the smooth edge, Heiro curses his luck. Half a second later, thanks to the small movement, the blade slices the tip of the blade, and begins cutting deeply into his knee. Tossing the blade forward at Acid, Heiro attempts to grab a breather from the fearsome assault of attacks.

"Yes, It is. Luckily for you I didn't come prepared."

Tossing his hair over his shoulder, Heiro draws the six shooters sitting at his side, only to be battered by a wave of raw psychic energy. Standing his ground, Heiro extends his own considerable firewall against psychics, And his other mind swings back into his body
Brought me back from my tropical get-away to fight that? You've got to be joking
Never, now I'll hold him back, you fight him

Probing his wounds, the other Heiro touches the blood to his finger and swiftly draws an array on his scarred hand. With a quick word of power, Heiro feels his hand melting away, in it's palm a blue glow, just inside which sits a jewelled weapon. Placing his hand inside and grasping the hilt, Heiro swings it out into the open, with an aroma of flowers, just in time to parry an oncoming attack. Swinging his blade along Acid's K5, Heiro throws his weight forward, and attacks with a low combo of his own, finishing it off with a swift cross face slash. Seeing Acid's rotten fist coming at him, he tries to slash for it, but to no avail. Thankfully, first Heiro swings back into control and his blood covered hand sweeps down and catches the rotten hand.

"I'd say we're about equal, eh?"
Not quite...

*AcidK's cloak ruffled a bit, then suddenly it was swept away, revealing ten tails, each of which were moving independantly and in complete knowledge of another's movements, thus stopping them from tangling. The tails were each about 6' long, some smaller, some longer, but only by a few mere inches. What made the tails more deadly was the fact that they were each fitted with a gaunlet, making them armoured, and each had a scorpion-like tip, which AcidK quite recently fitted with Emotion endusers, making them useful combat tools.*

You've just make thing's a little more challenging...

*AcidK's rotting hand moved with careful and practiced ease, grabbing Heiro's blood-covered hand and twisting it, automatically makign the muscles react and let go. AcidK push the arm away, making the pain suddenly unbearable before letting his tails do a practiced combo into Heiro, sending emotion after emotion into Heiro, each hitting at random speeds and random places, making them difficult to dodge.*

Now, let us change the tides...

*AcidK sheathed his sword during the combo and then punched Heiro back with his normal hand, letting go a split second before it connected, alowing Heiro to tumble backwards before he reached into what would have been inside his cloak, but he instead reached into what looked like vortex near his right upper-torso and pulled out a bottle of Myst Breaker. He rose it and then gulped a load down, before sending a spray of the deadly substance towards Heiro.*
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 12 Dec 2004, 01:38   #293
mintos
Lady

*mintos apologises and helps Apoc straighten out his nose*
I don't know if I know you but if it is the Apoc I think it is than it's really nice to see you.

Lakhim the biochemistry book will work trust me. It's just a matter of getting the right momentum, angle, and knowing what spots to hit. Plus if that doesn't work you could always just read out of the book and see how that goes.
Unread 12 Dec 2004, 15:19   #294
Guess!!!

Well I think that I think that I'm the APOC you think because if I'm not that that means I'm going to end up having a real identity crisis!!!

If your the mintos I think you are would it help clear things up if I said that dilandau (aka Escalflowne) was a flame obessed sick puppy that liked to scream burn burn? (seeing as I remember talking to you and Elfy on irc about this a few times...)
Unread 12 Dec 2004, 23:13   #295
mintos
Lady

To be honest I can't even remember that far back, I just think Apoc and llamas. It's more that you knew Elfy and I...and the fact that you know about Escaflowne in general.
*smiles in delight and gives Apoc a big hug, chocolate included of course*
Unread 13 Dec 2004, 02:39   #296
Guess!!!

Hmm... great so I'm associated with llamas... hmm on the other hand i get a hug and chocolate... maybe being associated with llamas isn't too bad (except for the fact their fur stinks, they look silly, and you get to be the trademark of a particular AOL owned piece media software)...

Anyway nice to see you again too!!!

*APOC hugs back but eyes the text book VERY dubiously *
Unread 13 Dec 2004, 04:07   #297
Lakhim
Official Annoyance

Lakhim is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guess!!!
Hmm... great so I'm associated with llamas... hmm on the other hand i get a hug and chocolate... maybe being associated with llamas isn't too bad (except for the fact their fur stinks, they look silly, and you get to be the trademark of a particular AOL owned piece media software)...

Anyway nice to see you again too!!!

*APOC hugs back but eyes the text book VERY dubiously *
ooc: Winamp?

Damn. Okay then. I was trying to get rid of this damn book so I have an excuse for not studying bio for once.
Know how I said I would be event DMing today? Well I was lying and instead decided to take the social life option. You'll get your DMings tomorrow, event-tually. Hohoho.
Lakhim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2004, 17:28   #298
Heiro
'Mael'

Quote:
Not quite...

*AcidK's cloak ruffled a bit, then suddenly it was swept away, revealing ten tails, each of which were moving independantly and in complete knowledge of another's movements, thus stopping them from tangling. The tails were each about 6' long, some smaller, some longer, but only by a few mere inches. What made the tails more deadly was the fact that they were each fitted with a gaunlet, making them armoured, and each had a scorpion-like tip, which AcidK quite recently fitted with Emotion endusers, making them useful combat tools.*

You've just make thing's a little more challenging...

*AcidK's rotting hand moved with careful and practiced ease, grabbing Heiro's blood-covered hand and twisting it, automatically makign the muscles react and let go. AcidK push the arm away, making the pain suddenly unbearable before letting his tails do a practiced combo into Heiro, sending emotion after emotion into Heiro, each hitting at random speeds and random places, making them difficult to dodge.*

Now, let us change the tides...

*AcidK sheathed his sword during the combo and then punched Heiro back with his normal hand, letting go a split second before it connected, alowing Heiro to tumble backwards before he reached into what would have been inside his cloak, but he instead reached into what looked like vortex near his right upper-torso and pulled out a bottle of Myst Breaker. He rose it and then gulped a load down, before sending a spray of the deadly substance towards Heiro.*
"Ohhh you bastard" Is what comes from Heiro's lips as the first emotion hits. Suddenly followed before he can even attempt to dodge, by a second, a third, a forth, a fifth... Rolling with it, Heiro just swears, cries, laughs, giggles and eventually settles into a state of sombre depression similar to that junkies recieve between shots. Unsurpisingly, Heiro doesn't really attempt to parry the next set of incoming jabs, as, like a junkie, he begins to like it.
Ooooh. Let me have a go!!
No, Bugger off
The next one that hits, jabbing hard into his groin, is pumped hard inside him [no pun intended] and enters his bloodstream, as per the last 6 or 7 hits. With no warning at all, Heiro lashes out with his right hand, in time to slap away the remaining jabs, his body protesting like a teenage boy accused of doing anything vaguely offensive in public. Swinging his sword up with his other hand, Heiro slashes the final tail clean from it's owners grasp, so to speak, before he runs forward to attempt a disarm, multiple. Just in time to watch Acid swig from a hipflask, and spit the contents at him.
Myst Breaker
Yeaaaaahhh.... Lets get out of the way, hey?
Easier said than done

Florishing his blade, Heiro raises his other hand, and with a brief whisper of a powerword, becomes encased in a flashing, as the myst breaker hits him, incadecent blue light. Clicking his fingers he disappears like all good magicians of the ages, only to re-appear silk top rippling with the force of 'reinsertion', two pistols in hand. Clicking off four rounds of each, Heiro hopes to hell something hits, before coming up in a roll and following through with a fast, blur of a combo of left right attacks. Dashing hard to his left, he ducks under one of Acid's tails, before firing the remaining four bullets from both weapons. Raising his hand, he utters yet another word of power [this time, HA!] loosing a blinding flash of white light from the gun in his left hand. Repeating the process, he begins peppering Acid with bolts of energy, probably holy once, before ducking back and waiting to assess the damage.

[ooc] Scrappy :| [/ooc[
Unread 13 Dec 2004, 17:34   #299
Guess!!!

Indeed unless Jeff Minter, hippie of llamasoft 80's game programming fame got bought out by aol as well after at some point in his very wierd career managed to make the worlds first media for the old 8bit systems (aka C64, VIC 20, and Spectrum).

Anyway so just so I can't be accused of subverting this thread from mindless violence (I'll let someone else do that and let them take the blame... )

*APOC hammers Lakihim into the ground with the 286 until his head is just above the ground and puts an open tube of fire ants near his mouth*
Unread 13 Dec 2004, 18:22   #300
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*AcidK watched as Heiro appeared with pistols and began spraying a few shots at him, using his armoured tails to make a small sheild around him quicker than the bullets could make the impact towards him. AcidK heard a small rumble below him and turned around to see Heiro behind him, pistol now energised and firing. AcidK was neither holy nor unholy, yet even his brain knows there is a certain amount of unholiness hidden within his inner mind, trapped by over half of his psychic energies and something AcidK wished not to loose.*

You sly little...

*AcidK dodged by flipping backwards, narrowly escaping the first shot, then span around a few times and slipping into combat poses as shot after shot was fired towards him. The last shot hit one of his tails and gave them the first sign of damage as it suddered before going back to normal, only receiving a little damage through the armour platings.*

Had enough yet?

*AcidK pulls out his own pistol, a customised pistol that looked more like a revolver than a real pistol. What gave the pistol an actual reason to be scared was the fact that it was armed with pure kylithium bullets, making metallic, magic and psychic barriers act like paper through their path. AcidK aimed and fired two rounds towards Heiro using his nnormal arm, his gaunlet slipping back into place so AcidK could re-energise himself. A small object on the gaunlet snapped into place on the arm and began to glow. This was AcidK's AAI that Planetkiller made for the Horsemen and Psychic Teachers a while back.*

Total energy used, 22.8% of total, 2.11% energy taken from reserves.
Just recharge it.
I can do that and give the enrgy you have a bit of a boost.
Good, charge the gun

*AcidK watched Heiro and aimed his emotion tranquilisers, which was part of the gaunlet and his arm combined, and let it load a few rounds of 'Tiredness' and 'Drowse' into the dual-barrelled cannisters. At the same time the remaining 4 bulets in his pistol began to glow a bright purple, one that could blind most people if looked at for too long.*

You ready for this?

*AcidK fired his emotion tranqs first, hopefully hitting and slowing Heiro down, before firing a bullet from his pistol into the ground below Heiro, making it erupt violently in a wave of concentrated psychic energies.*
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.