User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment

Unread 21 Jul 2015, 11:16   #1
HONE

HONE is an unknown quantity at this point
Arrow GBP new alliance next round

Looking for members to join our new alliance for next round.

Requirements for joining are as follows:

1. Activity: you are required to send attacks and defense when you are asked to do so.

2. Team-work: we want members to be part of a team that will focus on whats best for the alliance.

3. Loyalty: focus will be based on forming a core set of members to sustain our new alliance

4. Fun: main part is to have fun while enjoying PA.

if u think you have what it takes plz pm me on IRC or join #room for a interview!
HONE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2015, 12:06   #2
Adapt
Leader Of The Gang

Adapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really nice
Re: GBP new alliance next round

Your Fleet name also has to be "ALL HAIL HONE" yo join..fs how could you forget that part
Round 81 - Ultores - Rank 73rd.
Round 83 - Ultores - Rank 16th.
Round 91 - Lucky7 - Rank 50th.
Round 92 - Lucky7 - Rank 39th.
Adapt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2015, 12:13   #3
Joseph
Error

Joseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really nice

good luck!!!

who r in charge with u?
Unread 21 Jul 2015, 12:41   #4
Adapt
Leader Of The Gang

Adapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph View Post
good luck!!!

who r in charge with u?
Hone/Blue_esper
Unread 21 Jul 2015, 12:56   #5
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

Also ArmAgeddon
Unread 21 Jul 2015, 13:09   #6
Adapt
Leader Of The Gang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Esper View Post
Also ArmAgeddon
Cant forget about Jean
Unread 21 Jul 2015, 20:56   #7
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

What does GBP stand for?
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2015, 21:06   #8
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

Great British Pound.
Better start an Euro or Dollar alliance to fight!

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2015, 21:39   #9
DG

DG will become famous soon enoughDG will become famous soon enough

Good Luck. May the Horn of Plenty be with you.
DG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2015, 10:13   #10
Adapt
Leader Of The Gang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
What does GBP stand for?
Green bay packers
Unread 22 Jul 2015, 10:28   #11
Adapt
Leader Of The Gang

The Green Bay Packers are a professional American football team based in Green Bay, Wisconsin. They are members of the North division of the National Football Conference in the National Football League.
Unread 22 Jul 2015, 11:04   #12
green_cat

green_cat is on a distinguished road

Best of luck for you guys!
green_cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2015, 19:08   #13
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice

american football is teh shit

gl hone anyhow

"It´s not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2015, 22:13   #14
The PK
i also havent heard of me

The PK is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adapt View Post
The Green Bay Packers are a professional American football team based in Green Bay, Wisconsin. They are members of the North division of the National Football Conference in the National Football League.
and they suck..... GO FALCONS!!!

yes, i realize the packers have been better then the Falcons for awhile...but...this is our year....hopefully

Currently purring

Former HA HC, CT DC

Still useless.
The PK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2015, 12:07   #15
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The PK View Post
and they suck..... GO FALCONS!!!

yes, i realize the packers have been better then the Falcons for awhile...but...this is our year....hopefully
Both your teams suck... GO COLTS!!!

Andrew Luck is my mancrush

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2015, 05:28   #16
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

also quick note, we will be using slack not IRC for communication. and the ingame attacks page for target pickings
Unread 3 Aug 2015, 11:54   #17
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

I misread at 1st and saw GDP ..
Good luck with your endevour !
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2015, 17:54   #18
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Esper View Post
also quick note, we will be using slack not IRC for communication. and the ingame attacks page for target pickings
Seems we've started a trend with a more convenient communication platform. I urge other alliances to try out Slack too because it is far more useful than irc.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2015, 07:35   #19
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

but they'll still be on irc via the com unit or are you advocating no direct contact with the galaxy ?
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2015, 16:51   #20
Blue_Esper

until such time as PA uses slack ingame we will be required to idle on IRC
Unread 6 Aug 2015, 19:45   #21
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistwraith View Post
but they'll still be on irc via the com unit or are you advocating no direct contact with the galaxy ?
Most galaxies use Whatsapp for communication. Atleast top gals.... IRC isnt really needed anymore

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2015, 13:28   #22
ArcChas
General (Adjective Army)

ArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud of

These being the same "top gals" who exile out every (new) player who isn't part of their usual gang? That being the case, I suppose it's not surprising that they all use the same (exclusive) mode of communication.
Knights of the Green Shield R99 | Look Out of The Window R100 | Most of All R102
Hard of Hearing (2:7:1) R103 | The Lateness of Your Application (1:6:6) R104 | Kinnison of Tellus (5:1:2) R105
ArcChas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2015, 14:44   #23
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcChas View Post
These being the same "top gals" who exile out every (new) player who isn't part of their usual gang? That being the case, I suppose it's not surprising that they all use the same (exclusive) mode of communication.
More or less, that is probably correct.
I am not a fan of the exile function. Each gal should have a couple of exiles they can use each round or something. I prefer going random myself, to play with different people.

If you want to win, you want to play with people u know u can count on though....

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote