User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 1 Jul 2021, 10:59   #1
Wendyms

Wendyms has a spectacular aura aboutWendyms has a spectacular aura aboutWendyms has a spectacular aura about
Ding Dong Ding - the Killing of PA

So sad and really angry about what is happening and expect to see the normal troll comments about tears etc. because this is the stock standard response you get from bullies.

How can any of you let QQ go on the way they are?

Really tired of the mercenary way they operate. Is gonna be hard to keep people playing and we are only small alliance and the people we are trying to keep playing are actually not the ones that have been fc'd.

So, chalk one up for the bullies.

I don't want to hear anything about stop your crying, this is a war game.... well, no it's not anymore if this is how it's going to be and of course, will just be a case of the rich getting richer and the poor getting poorer.

Fair enough one fc was in retaliation, but the other ones being set up by those being attacked are just totally unreasonable. This is cheating as far as I am concerned. It is also farming on an extreme level.

Those that have organised these fc's should also be ashamed of themselves having such a win at all costs attitude.

You do realise tags like ours aren't any threat to your damn pwin. Not that I think there is any difference if we were one of the top tags. It is despicable any way you look at it.

Today, one of our guys got told not to send our fr to one of the top alliances as they were feeding fr ships to QQ. So, here we have another alliance that we pretty much will be forced not to galraid, yet they send attacks on us fairly consistently. Made me feel ill to have read the message about this.

How many other alliances or individuals have done deals with these bullies?

Afterall, they have been advertising enough for you to contact them to offer up VULNERABLE ships.

The ones that have been fc'd are pretty much forced to now play as defence planets. All that crap those fools spouted about cheats, etc. being a reason they were doing this, well, think that was a load of bull.

As much as we would love to return the favour, we just don't have the activity in numbers to do it.

Admins, you need to address this gameplay if you want to keep your player base. It's not fun and makes it just a waste of time building up your fleet and alliance to lose it to this type of gameplay.

Okay... think that's it..... <nervously chews fingernails>.
Wendyms is offline   Reply With Quote