User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 1 May 2005, 03:08   #1
Buddah
Knight of Ni!

Buddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the rough
Props to!

Veneratio, clearly biggest shock in the round!
like who the **** are they?
and yet they got a decent average!
Buddah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2005, 03:24   #2
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Props to!

They are an alliance with ambition and in the past few rounds have slowly been rising the ranks. This round once again they are doing what they are good at, and constantly improving on their alliance as a whole. There recruitment thread can be found here. Im sure we will see Veneratio cement its place in the top 10 this round and rounds to come.
Unread 1 May 2005, 04:31   #3
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

I have to say, I am not in the least bit shocked at veneratios success. I know some veneratio members quite well, and had a couple in my gal last round, and they are a decent alliance. Of the non-top-tier alliances, they are probably the best. I reckon they'll be up there with the best within 2-3 rounds. No doubt about it, they have potential, and they are reaching it.
Bashar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2005, 04:58   #4
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I agree, well done to Veneratio, you've had an excellent round.

It'll be interesting to see how they'll hold up in a proper war IMO! \o/
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2005, 07:15   #5
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

I am not shocked either. Thier HC always portrayed a cool head, and seemed to know what they were talking about. And they have a steady increase in the ranks every round.
Unread 1 May 2005, 07:48   #6
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

The real question is: are they achieving anything, or just gaining rank? If they're just roiding newbies and avoiding getting hit, there's not really much to give props to.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2005, 07:48   #7
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddah
Veneratio, clearly biggest shock in the round!
like who the **** are they?
and yet they got a decent average!
If you bend over, I'll thrust in you the biggest shock this game has ever seen.

But seriously now -
-our military operations are successfully coordinated every night
-our members with collateral duties i.e. scanners, etc. are very active
-we have MOs that are insomniacs
-our recruitment force have been very successful with advertising and recruiting actives and keeping core members
-defense calls are promptly covered
-we are generally liked by other alliances
-we have fluffy HCs
-we have happy members that are very motivating to be with on irc

Still a long road ahead but indeed we are improving dramatically.

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2005, 08:01   #8
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned
The real question is: are they achieving anything, or just gaining rank? If they're just roiding newbies and avoiding getting hit, there's not really much to give props to.
As a somewhat new alliance, I'm still impressed by their organisation. Last round my experiences with their def was that it was very solid, and this round the 'stepped' nature of their roid graph on sandman's hints at a well organised attack structure, as seen in the graphs of 'leet' alliances like Angels, ToT and eXilition. From a comparitively new alliance, to have improved so much and to be performing so well (even if they've not seemed to get heavy incs night after night like the majority of the top 10), I find it impressive.

Gotta walk before you can run, etc.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2005, 08:29   #9
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

Rawr! Thanks very much guys and girls, and although I'm ecstatic about our success so far, I feel we have alot more in us, and personally I don't think we will be content with the tenth spot. We have been continuously pushing to advance up the ranks.

As demiGOD said, our MOs have been a saviour this round, as have the scanners. Just like any other alliance with high hopes should have, we have dedicated scanners and MOs, and that is where our success has been held.

Quote:
We're not just roiding newbies, and we are definately not avoiding getting hit.

We are going to be competing for a much higher rank, and within the next few rounds we plan to be a strong force in the universe.

This round followed alot of preparation and I am delighted to see where it has gotten us so far.
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2005, 11:13   #10
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

There doing great, well done to the HC, Officers and of course most importantly the members

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2005, 14:04   #11
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

well iam not at all surprised...the lkast 2 rounds ive played in gals with them (lo Truler and DemiGOD) and they have the knowledge and experience to make them go far..

veneratio definately has some good players

all the best to you guys

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2005, 15:09   #12
truler

truler is an unknown quantity at this point

*blushes*

Thanks for all the nice words fellows. Since im not font of repeating what arfy and demigod have said, all there really is for me to say that we were one of the first (if not thé first) alliance who was capable of doing jgp's this round.
Although there are still many glitches about our alliance we'd like to improve, i for one am very proud to be a HC of Veneratio. And i must add i never expected to be #10 this soon in the round

*waves to Mek*
truler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2005, 16:26   #13
Filth
Filtheh

Filth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Arfy
Rawr! Thanks very much guys and girls, and although I'm ecstatic about our success so far, I feel we have alot more in us, and personally I don't think we will be content with the tenth spot. We have been continuously pushing to advance up the ranks.

As demiGOD said, our MOs have been a saviour this round, as have the scanners. Just like any other alliance with high hopes should have, we have dedicated scanners and MOs, and that is where our success has been held.

We're not just roiding newbies, and we are definately not avoiding getting hit.

We are going to be competing for a much higher rank, and within the next few rounds we plan to be a strong force in the universe.

This round followed alot of preparation and I am delighted to see where it has gotten us so far.
heh... long way to go yet gl with the rest
Unread 1 May 2005, 16:31   #14
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filth
heh... long way to go yet gl with the rest
It may be a long way, but we will get there quickly!
Unread 2 May 2005, 12:11   #15
Elder
Silver winged Dragon

Elder is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh indeed, a quick touch onto the ninth now, see if Ven is able to keep that position. I have all faith in them and their ability. Arfy, Truler and Ramses are very capable HCs as well as experienced and skilled players. The members and officers as well are both skilled and loyal, all in all I think Ven has what it takes to survive and grow ever stronger.

Ofc, my opinion can be said to be slightly biased in this case

Co-founder of Veneratio

#Veneratio
www.veneratiohq.org
Elder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2005, 14:19   #16
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Ven just took 2k rocks off EX
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2005, 14:35   #17
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

I always liked ven, especially Demigod \o/ (much love)
Unread 2 May 2005, 14:36   #18
-=Yggdra=-
Jack In The Box

-=Yggdra=- has a spectacular aura about-=Yggdra=- has a spectacular aura about

And thats like something to be proud of when everyone is attacking EX?

Line up 10000 people and even a blind man will hit 1 or more of them.
Unread 2 May 2005, 15:00   #19
Kushan
[VsN]

Kushan is an unknown quantity at this point

Keep up the good work Veneratio, its nice to see you guys doing well. I hope you can improve before the end of the round as well.

[APA] Kushan
Kushan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2005, 15:01   #20
Kushan
[VsN]

Kushan is an unknown quantity at this point

Hehe after I posted that I looked at the alliance top 10 and Veneratio have moved upto 9th, that was fast work DemiGOD lol.

[APA] Kushan
Kushan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2005, 17:18   #21
Virall
The Scareh Clown

Virall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to behold

Veneratio obviously have an undesrtanding of what it takes to be a good alliance. The differences is, they seem to be implementing it. There are a lot of alliances that are capable of throwing their weight around at many levels, which is nice to see.

Congrats.

Unread 2 May 2005, 19:46   #22
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

well done etc

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 May 2005, 12:44   #23
marlos
pwn3r

marlos is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you
we have been working hard to get where we are.
And i only see it improving.
And as Arfy, demiGOD & Truler said , we really have to thank the members, and others MOs for such wonderful work.
Unread 3 May 2005, 12:54   #24
Averam
Monkey

Averam is an unknown quantity at this point

What else can I say? The HC's have helped pull it all together, the MO's have helped keep it all together, and the Members are the guys that've made all this possible in the first place.

/me would like the thank his Mom, his Dad, his Agent, his Lawyer.........

Veneratio MO/HC | Subh Peon | reinVENted HC
Averam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 May 2005, 14:10   #25
Flying Monkey
mokes

Flying Monkey has a spectacular aura aboutFlying Monkey has a spectacular aura aboutFlying Monkey has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Managing rank 9th this early in the round is a great achievement in itself for us, considering we were about 15th at the start.

I only joined ven this round and so far I've been very impressed with our level of organisation and teamwork. Well done to everyone. Heres hoping we can carry on climbing up the ranks

Rd 13-16
Veneratio | VGN | Subh
Flying Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 May 2005, 17:57   #26
Marka
xVx

Marka is just really niceMarka is just really niceMarka is just really niceMarka is just really niceMarka is just really nice

Kudos to Veneratio indeed - honestly didn't expect you to be above us - but there you are
Looking forward to see what you (and we) can do next round.

Last edited by Marka; 3 May 2005 at 18:49.
Marka is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 May 2005, 18:04   #27
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Veneratio for the win!

Arfy i wub u when u dont smell(means 2 minutes after youre done showering. At best)

\o/

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 May 2005, 18:45   #28
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marka
Cudos to Veneratio indeed - honestly didn't expect you to be above us - but there you are
Looking forward to see what you (and we) can do next round.

It's 'kudos'

Cudos was the name of the IPC-F-Crew-assorted other alliances block in rounds 6 and 7
Unread 3 May 2005, 18:50   #29
Marka
xVx

Marka is just really niceMarka is just really niceMarka is just really niceMarka is just really niceMarka is just really nice

/me whistles - what you mean ?
Can't see anything wrong :P
Unread 3 May 2005, 22:18   #30
virogenesis
Proud ex EnTitY bc

virogenesis is infamous around these partsvirogenesis is infamous around these parts

They have done well so far being the key word I'd personaly like to see them in a war see how they handle themselves because that is when it takes its toll on the members & staff I just wonder how they will cope under pressure but so far good but still early days & personaly attention like this could well destroy an alliance not ready as one of the big boys will want to have a go.
In my opion it could turn pretty interesting seeing them going after ex roids I just wonder if they will live to regret it..
10:04| »» <Vir> |10:02| »» <Zhil> Kj doesnt need taunting <---- true he only needs a mirror
|10:04| »» <Vir> |10:05| »» <Zhil> lol
|10:05| »» <Zhil> I just got the image |10:05| »» <Zhil> of KJ
|10:05| »» <Zhil> being a budgie |10:05| »» <Vir> lmao
|10:05| »» <Zhil> and going "Pretty FAnG boy!" |10:05| »» <Zhil> talking into the mirror |10:05| »» <Zhil> little bell "ding ding ding"
Former: TRG, SL, AIM, ND, G-ii, EtY, ICD [1up], ReUnioN
virogenesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 May 2005, 23:08   #31
The Real Arfy

Quote:
Originally Posted by virogenesis
In my opion it could turn pretty interesting seeing them going after ex roids I just wonder if they will live to regret it..
Well, we've been doing it for the last 734 ticks so I guess so far its paid off
Unread 4 May 2005, 08:07   #32
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by virogenesis
They have done well so far being the key word I'd personaly like to see them in a war see how they handle themselves because that is when it takes its toll on the members & staff I just wonder how they will cope under pressure but so far good but still early days & personaly attention like this could well destroy an alliance not ready as one of the big boys will want to have a go.
Someone's instigating...

Unread 4 May 2005, 14:00   #33
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

Anyone tell me what Veneratio means?(Whats the name syand for) Howd you guys come up with it, etc etc?
Unread 4 May 2005, 15:30   #34
The Real Arfy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyodor
Anyone tell me what Veneratio means?(Whats the name syand for) Howd you guys come up with it, etc etc?
Actually its interesting you say that - nobody really knows. The guy who decided the name no longer plays and while I am (I think) the longest standing HC I have no idea either.

To be truthful, when we had the *really important meeting* about what our name should be (at this point I was just a high ranked DC) after the merge (we were two tiny alliances just looking for a few more members) I just passed it over and I didn't really care. At the time I hated the name, and I had alot more alliance duties to do, rather than thinking of better ones.

IIRC we came up with it because our 'helper' from the mentors team suggested you can't go wrong with latin.

Although the name has grown on me its still the one thing I dislike about the alliance - however I do like the fact that we are now known as Veneratio and it does seem to fit quite well...

In summary, no I can't tell you what it means
Unread 4 May 2005, 15:38   #35
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

"Veneratio" is the latin root of the word "veneration". To venerate something means to pay it it's due respects, honour and reverence.

Cool name guys
Unread 4 May 2005, 15:47   #36
The Real Arfy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Cool name guys
Thanks, I made it up myself :P
Unread 4 May 2005, 17:35   #37
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future

Arfy, where are the posts thanking the mentor team of old for turning you into the alliance you are today

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 May 2005, 17:50   #38
The Real Arfy

pfft, we'll see if we're still here at the end of the round, then maybe I can hook you up with something
Unread 4 May 2005, 18:44   #39
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

Arent they doing well cos they arent targeted by 1up/tof/nos/nd/lch/tot/ex/angels/wp/hr on a nightly basis? going from my gal alone, the veneratio guy has most roids not because he in best ally, but because he has had around 75% less incoming than rest of us involved in a war
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 May 2005, 18:57   #40
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Picking your battles is part of what makes a good alliance.
Unread 4 May 2005, 19:30   #41
The Real Arfy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa
Arent they doing well cos they arent targeted by 1up/tof/nos/nd/lch/tot/ex/angels/wp/hr on a nightly basis? going from my gal alone, the veneratio guy has most roids not because he in best ally, but because he has had around 75% less incoming than rest of us involved in a war
Just because we're not targetted by specific alliances doesn't mean we don't get incomings, and coordinated ones at that.

Yes, we've stayed out of the block war, and talking from a personal point here, I hope we continue in this fashion. I wanted to play as a single alliance more as a means of policy, I hate blocks and plan to keep this alliance away from them for as long as possible, we have come this far on our own and if we have to rely on others to bring us up further, then IMO its not an achievement by us.

To say that we are where we are because we are not targetted by the alliances you mentioned is downright foolish. We are probably the only alliance in the top 20 that gets incomings from each of those alliances night in night out, and we bust our asses to cover them. Yes, the incomings from each alliance are less concentrated (i.e. I'm pretty sure you no longer get ToT/EXi incomings but more 1up/NoS) , but I'd bet its in the same total volume of defcalls as any other alliance around our size.

Not joining a block is the way I feel the game is supposed to be played by alliances, and tbh after all of the fiasco from the last two rounds where blocking has been branded bad, I'm quite disappointed to see that our personal victories have been devalued because we have played the same way we always have.
Unread 4 May 2005, 20:08   #42
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

i Never had ToT/Ex incomings it was more used to be 1up/nos etc now WP mainly

But if u are playing solo as you say then yes i guess only Anglels are having a better round than u solo and no dishonour to be the behind them as you are ahead of Vengeance, hirr, vsn etc by a long way.

*edit* i am exluding wp/hr as playing solo atm
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-

Last edited by Rinoa; 4 May 2005 at 22:27.
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 May 2005, 21:56   #43
james_s
Biscuit Muncher

james_s is an unknown quantity at this point

arguing about who has incoming off who aside, well done to Veneratio, some good work this round, good to see you guys up their after all your hard work.
james_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 May 2005, 22:39   #44
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Arfy
Just because we're not targetted by specific alliances doesn't mean we don't get incomings, and coordinated ones at that.

Yes, we've stayed out of the block war, and talking from a personal point here, I hope we continue in this fashion. I wanted to play as a single alliance more as a means of policy, I hate blocks and plan to keep this alliance away from them for as long as possible, we have come this far on our own and if we have to rely on others to bring us up further, then IMO its not an achievement by us.
I couldn't agree more with that. well said

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 May 2005, 23:40   #45
The Real Arfy

I have just recieved some pos rep for an earlier post saying the following:

Quote:
Well sai, but if you grow to fast the day you will face massive incs will come and that is the day we will see the true face of your alliance.
While I agree that our expansion has been quicker than some, I would like to point out that there have been two nights this round where we have lost over 10% and 15% of our roids respectively. We have continued to go out and roid and do our best to recover, and I think that really is the true face of Veneratio. We haven't had any players or MOs burn out due to the tough nights, and for that I thank each member and officer.

WRT the rep, this was not trying to shame you or flame you or anything, just something that I read and realised I appreciated about my alliance, and wanted to express that.
Unread 5 May 2005, 07:24   #46
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

I truly think this success so far is solely because of Beermonster.

Unread 5 May 2005, 10:15   #47
E-Choke
Pipo P
Mumu Champion

E-Choke is an unknown quantity at this point

Hmmmm, i think most alliances get incommings, me being in a small alliance I know, smaller alliances just get targetted with the rest as they might be nice targets, nothing more, but you do need to take into account that the people who're in the blockwar get more inc, they get inc a lot more than others, exhausting that alliances capabilities.
So I say : Yeah you're lucky

But luck never lasts, if you become to big other alliances will target you solo, like they are now targetting WP/HR, who weren't in the blockwar themself
Unread 6 May 2005, 05:51   #48
Elder
Silver winged Dragon

Elder is an unknown quantity at this point

Never had much to do with luck

Co-founder of Veneratio

#Veneratio
www.veneratiohq.org
Elder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2005, 07:59   #49
Gumbie
SiN HC

Gumbie is a jewel in the roughGumbie is a jewel in the roughGumbie is a jewel in the roughGumbie is a jewel in the rough

Blatently because Demigod doesn't get SiN incs any more.

<toot> of course at a cow
<toot> what do you think
<Tearz> I mean... like theres anythign else to do with a bazooka
Gumbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2005, 08:21   #50
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumbie
Blatently because Demigod doesn't get SiN incs any more.
I can tell you some endless R12 stories about SiN incs, but see, that would take forever.