User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 16 Nov 2005, 14:21   #101
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all
Re: Angels vs eXilition - a battle

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN
the Ministry spirit aka "we lost roids to proven botcheats, lets quit" .
Took the liberty of fixing it for you. And don't worry.. Our fleets will keep flying as long as eX has a shot at winning..
Unread 16 Nov 2005, 14:29   #102
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas
As I said earlier, eXilition attacked Insomnia alot the first week after protection. I tink they've made themselves quite alot of enemies this round.
utter trollop my friend, absolute trollop
Unread 16 Nov 2005, 14:30   #103
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
edit: This is what 90% of the Ministry peeps signed up for. Killing eX
its time to show what you are made off then

Quote:
Also we both know how Treveler feels about Angels (he has shown that quite often before) so ...
What is that exactly? I’ve a lot of respect for the Angel core but when it comes to face Exil one on one I’m pretty sure you will fall short. Much will depend on how well you do in getting support in this war. Didn’t you also have a deal with Exil to avoid focusing on each other for a while too? Hardly wise if you wish support when you suddenly decide you want to hit them. (That is if you had such a deal)
Unread 16 Nov 2005, 14:33   #104
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

When you have more than others, you have more to loose. Having the fattest planets and taking the number one spot, it was rather obvious every person and his dog would come for those roids, as there was a 'justified' reason to do so. Just people made it more obvious tonight, rather than running around sneakily like previous nights. /me waves
Unread 16 Nov 2005, 14:34   #105
HK
Agnus Dei

HK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud of

It seems that some people still haven't understood the fact that eXilition officially sent zero attackfleets at Angels yesterday. It was a rather nice surprise when all those Angel fleets showed up in our galstatuses and if I can remember correctly we had almost 200 fleets incoming, today's count is around 170. And it's hardly Angels who are giving us incomings, 1up are still targetting us and of course the random incomings from TGV, Insomnia and other alliances who still do galraids and/or are 1up muppets. Today we attacked Angels with full power and they did the same against us, this is the first real battle, a battle where both sides threw in everything they got and it's obvious who won it. See you tomorrow and stop whining that you had 190 fleets incoming from 4 alliances because this is the bitter reality of attackbiased stats and complete warfare between two alliances. Having random incomings doesn't mean that all your attackers have blocked against you, random incs are random incs, especially when you got so many roids. Too bad we can't keep all the roids we steal from you as your friends 1up are still rather annoying :)
Unread 16 Nov 2005, 14:43   #106
Alki
Drink is Good

It remains to be seen whether you recieved incs from ND and insomnia as you so like to call it,. Taking a brief look at the coords i can see rather alot of ND and insom people piggybacking your attacks. Lucky? Unlucky? who knows. I doubt you saw us hit you with fullpower last night, nor did we see you hit us with full power i bet. My previous post sums it up tbh
Unread 16 Nov 2005, 14:44   #107
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedCrab
It seems that some people still haven't understood the fact that eXilition officially sent zero attackfleets at Angels yesterday. It was a rather nice surprise when all those Angel fleets showed up in our galstatuses and if I can remember correctly we had almost 200 fleets incoming, today's count is around 170. And it's hardly Angels who are giving us incomings, 1up are still targetting us and of course the random incomings from TGV, Insomnia and other alliances who still do galraids and/or are 1up muppets. Today we attacked Angels with full power and they did the same against us, this is the first real battle, a battle where both sides threw in everything they got and it's obvious who won it. See you tomorrow and stop whining that you had 190 fleets incoming from 4 alliances because this is the bitter reality of attackbiased stats and complete warfare between two alliances. Having random incomings doesn't mean that all your attackers have blocked against you, random incs are random incs, especially when you got so many roids. Too bad we can't keep all the roids we steal from you as your friends 1up are still rather annoying
I give you 1 dollar for every Angels you've seen complaining in this thread for losing roids. Stop posting utter crap plz, jezus ...

What kind of retard are you really? These are the kind of posts that really set me off, because you fabricate nonsence, nothing more then utter lies and bullshit. Really, what Angel did complain about losing roids here? me? Alki? Tesla? alch? ... I don't think so ...

What we said is that we EXPECTED to lose roids. we were #1 and roidfat, exi must have been stupid NOT to hit us hard.

It's obvious who won? We'll see that at the end of the battle, not after 2 nights and whoever wins will deserve it, I'll be the first to congratulate the winner if it ain't Angels.

To Treveler ... What I mean is you got a really strange way of showing respect and that it's very rare to see posts you make concerning Angels where you're not negative about us.
We hit exi for a while as did they. Only not as concentrated as now. There was no deal with Exi.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2005, 14:57   #108
Treveler

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
To Treveler ... What I mean is you got a really strange way of showing respect and that it's very rare to see posts you make concerning Angels where you're not negative about us.
We hit exi for a while as did they. Only not as concentrated as now. There was no deal with Exi.
For some strange reason a few Exil members implied that they felt a bit backstabbed/betrayed that you all of a sudden went in full force on exil. Why would they say that? And why would HK be supriced when he suddenly saw focused Angel incs? You can hit eachother (random incs) yet maintain a deal to not fucus on eachother. (its said to be a deal made between Kaifux and Alch and I`ll believe it to be a bunch of hoax if Alch states so!

PS I cant see where I was negative in that post, I just cant see you beat Exil one on one (mainly because I see them as a bunch of cheaters. 170 incomming fleets yet uphold a positive roid gain seems a bit overly impressive)
Unread 16 Nov 2005, 15:00   #109
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Noah, thx m8 and we'll try our best. That's basicly all we can do isn't it?
Its all we all do

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2005, 15:09   #110
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treveler
For some strange reason a few Exil members implied that they felt a bit backstabbed/betrayed that you all of a sudden went in full force on exil. Why would they say that? And why would HK be supriced when he suddenly saw focused Angel incs? You can hit eachother (random incs) yet maintain a deal to not fucus on eachother. (its said to be a deal made between Kaifux and Alch and I`ll believe it to be a bunch of hoax if Alch states so!

PS I cant see where I was negative in that post, I just cant see you beat Exil one on one (mainly because I see them as a bunch of cheaters. 170 incomming fleets yet uphold a positive roid gain seems a bit overly impressive)
I'm not responsible for what Exi command tells their members. I've had no talks to exi HC and I KNOW we've been hitting exi galaxies over the past week. I don't know why some act so surprised, I guess they thought we'd not hit them like in r13, eventhough we had a NAP back then.

I'm not saying you posted negative in here. I said you did in most of your previous posts in other threads. I mean, you even got temp banned for abusive behviour towards some pple/alliances, including Angels.

FA Gaming community

Unread 16 Nov 2005, 15:14   #111
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

KJ, where did HK state your members whined on BOARDS? because i cant read it anywhere in his post. before ranting pls read first then reply which you often forget when someone posts negative about your precious Angels. here is a hint called irclogs.

Treveler, VNC POWARH!!! seriously its getting boring. ever heard of counters & attacking as same time and recaping roids? and where is your proof of cheating? like you do i can call you cheating scum with the same amount of proof that you have, absolutely ****ing zero. get a life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2005, 15:15   #112
Treveler

Quote:
I'm not responsible for what Exi command tells their members. I've had no talks to exi HC and I KNOW we've been hitting exi galaxies over the past week. I don't know why some act so surprised, I guess they thought we'd not hit them like in r13, eventhough we had a NAP back then.

I'm not saying you posted negative in here. I said you did in most of your previous posts in other threads. I mean, you even got temp banned for abusive behviour towards some pple/alliances, including Angels.
That ban was for openly admitting that I did find it amusing to trigger your temper. It had nothing to do with my posting towards Agnels or any other people. Besides it was lokken who baned me so...

As I said I believe it to be yet another untrue rumor when Alch says so!
Unread 16 Nov 2005, 15:17   #113
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treveler
That ban was for openly admitting that I did find it amusing to trigger your temper. It had nothing to do with my posting towards Agnels or any other people. Besides it was lokken who baned me so...

As I said I believe it to be yet another untrue rumor when Alch says so!
And for triggering my temper you obviously said utter crap about Angels as you know that sets me off

FA Gaming community

Unread 16 Nov 2005, 15:19   #114
Alki
Drink is Good

Quote:
KJ, where did HK state your members whined on BOARDS? because i cant read it anywhere in his post. before ranting pls read first then reply which you often forget when someone posts negative about your precious Angels. here is a hint called irclogs.

Treveler, VNC POWARH!!! seriously its getting boring. ever heard of counters & attacking as same time and recaping roids? and where is your proof of cheating? like you do i can call you cheating scum with the same amount of proof that you have, absolutely ****ing zero. get a life
re-read his post, but then again KJ also got the wrong end of the stick aswell.
Unread 16 Nov 2005, 15:19   #115
HK
Agnus Dei

HK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud of

Quote:
Well I have no liberty to talk about the talks between Kaifux and Alch and I'm sure I don't know much about them anyway and neither do you, but on to the point. Exi members know who hit them. The surpsising thing was the fact that we never thought you would be so brave to actually start a war with us, since we all know how you got the second place in round 13. Atleast I thought that you would do the same this round but it seems 1up needed some help to take us down so hf :)

Oh and I wasn't referring to the whining in this thread :)
Unread 16 Nov 2005, 15:24   #116
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Well I have no liberty to talk about the talks between Kaifux and Alch and I'm sure I don't know much about them anyway and neither do you, but on to the point. Exi members know who hit them. The surpsising thing was the fact that we never thought you would be so brave to actually start hitting us, since we all know how you got the second place in round 13. Atleast I thought that you would do the same this round but it seems 1up needed some help to take us down so hf

Oh and I wasn't referring to the whining in this thread
In round 13 we had a nap, we decided to respect that nap. End of discussion really. Maybe it did surprise you and others that Angels would play more offensive, fair enough. But don't throw in that last crappy line saying "ahh but 1up needed more help" because again that's utter crap.

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 16 Nov 2005, 15:26   #117
Alki
Drink is Good

Quote:
Well I have no liberty to talk about the talks between Kaifux and Alch and I'm sure I don't know much about them anyway and neither do you, but on to the point. Exi members know who hit them. The surpsising thing was the fact that we never thought you would be so brave to actually start hitting us, since we all know how you got the second place in round 13. Atleast I thought that you would do the same this round but it seems 1up needed some help to take us down so hf

Oh and I wasn't referring to the whining in this thread
bravery had nothing to do with it in r13. It was upholding and respecting a nap we had the whole round. Respect you obviously lack. 1up never approached us, nor did we approach 1up, so where you get your facts and intel from I have no idea. Maybe you hacked sids computer? or alchs? of course this is just speculation, as are most of your posts. Why would we not hit you? What would stop us hitting you. Looking at the statistics you didnt fair of to well vs us. 1on1 we will never know because there is always 3rd parties involved. Oh well, thats the way the cookie crumbles i guess
Unread 16 Nov 2005, 15:36   #118
HK
Agnus Dei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
bravery had nothing to do with it in r13. It was upholding and respecting a nap we had the whole round. Respect you obviously lack. 1up never approached us, nor did we approach 1up, so where you get your facts and intel from I have no idea. Maybe you hacked sids computer? or alchs? of course this is just speculation, as are most of your posts. Why would we not hit you? What would stop us hitting you. Looking at the statistics you didnt fair of to well vs us. 1on1 we will never know because there is always 3rd parties involved. Oh well, thats the way the cookie crumbles i guess
Oh, sorry, I think you have misunderstood me. English is not my native language. I never implied that you and 1up were napped or even allied. It's obvious that every alliance wants to win the game and the only way to do it is to hit the top 1 alliance. And when hitting us you helped 1up to get closer to the top of the universe. That's what I meant and I deeply apologize if you somehow misunderstood me. And thanks for respecting and upholding that nap with us and the rest of the universe in round 13, that was great :)
Unread 16 Nov 2005, 15:52   #119
Alki
Drink is Good

Quote:
Oh, sorry, I think you have misunderstood me. English is not my native language. I never implied that you and 1up were napped or even allied. It's obvious that every alliance wants to win the game and the only way to do it is to hit the top 1 alliance. And when hitting us you helped 1up to get closer to the top of the universe. That's what I meant and I deeply apologize if you somehow misunderstood me. And thanks for respecting and upholding that nap with us and the rest of the universe in round 13, that was great
Your quite well forgiven, but im afraid you have made the same mistake again in your english, you should really look into that. There was only 1 nap in place in r13 on Angels behalf, maybe that is what you meant, but as you said yourself English is not your first language so i am willing to forgive you on this occasion aswell. Much love.
Unread 16 Nov 2005, 16:03   #120
Squishy
Lost

Squishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond repute

Number 1 alliance hit number 2 in planetarion shock horror.

What is thw world coming to when the top alliances battle it out for the top spot

Must be some evil plan of 1up
Unread 16 Nov 2005, 16:05   #121
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
Your quite well forgiven, but im afraid you have made the same mistake again in your english, you should really look into that. There was only 1 nap in place in r13 on Angels behalf, maybe that is what you meant, but as you said yourself English is not your first language so i am willing to forgive you on this occasion aswell. Much love.
Praise yourself lucky RedCrab, Alki isn't always this forgivenessful ...

FA Gaming community

Unread 16 Nov 2005, 16:06   #122
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I lost roids and I am angels. Boohoo.

Now hand over that dollar Kjel.
Unread 16 Nov 2005, 16:14   #123
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold

1 dollar, he love you long time..........
Unread 16 Nov 2005, 16:15   #124
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
I lost roids and I am angels. Boohoo.

Now hand over that dollar Kjel.
No you didn't lose a single roid, me of all pple knows this better then anyone else

FA Gaming community

Unread 16 Nov 2005, 16:23   #125
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
IAnd it's hardly Angels who are giving us incomings, 1up are still targetting us and of course the random incomings from TGV, Insomnia and other alliances who still do galraids and/or are 1up muppets.
We are not 1up muppets.

Excuse me, I have to don my Kermit the frog costume
Unread 16 Nov 2005, 16:39   #126
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend

Kudos to Angels for getting the first shot in, and well done to exilition for hitting back with full force. For once it's nice to see a real war for #1 that isn't 1up vs. LCH
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2005, 16:42   #127
Virall
The Scareh Clown

Virall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to behold

I don't feel sympathy for eXilition's incommings. In r13 1up had 3000 covered calls; and that was just the covered (if i'm wrong, HC will correct me). I suppose that's war, it was alarming though that despite our tag being quite a prestigious one (and it is, no matter how many flames this post gets; we recieve a lot of attention due to our past successes) we couldn't handle it. Our MO's worked tirelessley and did a fantastic job: eX must have some great MO's too, and it's quite interesting to think of how far the alliances' success depends on the work of their DC's/MO's in the early GMT hours.

Anyway, I'm digressing. No one is actually posting utter crap here; theyre expressing their opnion from the perspective of their alliance, which should be whole-heartedly respected.

I can guarantee RedCrab, TGV and Insomnia are not 1up muppets; if we had muppets we wouldn't be in fourth. We said we were neutral at the start of the round, and we have retalled incs in non-1up galaxies, as AngryDuck (who I might add has been doing an awesome job within our infastructure) posted in this thread previously.

Most of the aggression on AD seems to come from the past. It's ironic I think, as its the future that will shape who is silenced and who can gloat. Fact of the matter is, eXiltion are now first, theyre facing a lot of trigger happy alliances, but remember, eXilition were not being targetted by 1up because of r13. They were being targetted as a retalliation, and the fact that theyre leading. Holyboy was quite correct when he said our hostility was a result of eXilition making moves on us, rather than as a result of an innate hatred for them. I wish them the best of luck tbh, and like i said before, may the best team win.

Naming alliances such as TGV and Insomnia as 'muppets' is detremental for your reputation, rather than the other way around, and can by no means, take away from the fact that these two alliances in particular are doing very well in my opinion. Keep fighting guys.

But still, I have no idea what's going to happen tonight. There must come a time when past politics takes a rather back-seat, and the war at the top takes centre-stage.
Unread 16 Nov 2005, 16:55   #128
BaSSe

BaSSe is a splendid one to beholdBaSSe is a splendid one to beholdBaSSe is a splendid one to beholdBaSSe is a splendid one to beholdBaSSe is a splendid one to beholdBaSSe is a splendid one to behold

I almost wished I played this round. Looks good so far, with the growth rate of 1up today they`ll soon be close the rest of top4. From r13 point of view that was at least one of the main reasons why we kept targetting 1up. It`s a great alliance with members/commmand who doesn`t give up plus an effective warmachine.
Unread 16 Nov 2005, 16:59   #129
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

What I find interesting about this, is that now we have 3 alliances who are in a very weird situation. eXi has a war with Angels, and perhaps still with 1up. 1up is recovering after their war with eXi. Angels want to win, 1up want to win, and eXi want to win.

Will someone, if they get kicked out of the run for #1, feel the will to prevent someone else from winning so strong that they will pick the winner? It is obvious that this can not go on for the entire round, 3 involved parties, well thats too much, and what will happen when ND tries to get a better position? They will have to knock someone down I guess, I doubt they will win if they base themselves on simply gaining more than everyone else instead of making everyone else gain less (there is actually a difference between this).

Predictions pre-round are usually boring, and most often not very correct. How about now?
Who's going to win, and why?

Oh, and for RedCrab (do you prefer HK?), who stated that it was clear who won the battle - I see eXi growing 0.8 %, and Angels losing 9%+. The difference shrank, but I have a feeling that it is mainly because you chose to concentrate on defending v. Angels attacks and lost elsewhere. Its also obvious that someone else than you capped at Angels.

And as for giving up, even though I've seen people being pissed off, and shocked, I don't think I've seen anyone want to quit just yet. And its ok to be annoyed with losing roids, if you don't want to hang on to them, there is no reason to. Eventhough I might not be in the alliance that will win (don't have any idea on this as of yet, of course), I still feel like being a part of who will choose the winners.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.

Last edited by qebab; 16 Nov 2005 at 17:04. Reason: Added something.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2005, 17:08   #130
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

is this topic a "i hope the whole universe will help exi or angels so we can secretly gain roids/xp and overtake them in the end" attempt?

(i only read the first post of tihs topic)

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2005, 17:15   #131
Virall
The Scareh Clown

Virall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to behold

As i said, 1up have targetted eXilition as they were at the #1 spot, so the 3 behind the leading alliance doesn't have to wait until they are kicked out of the run for #1. I agree with you, it's hard for an alliance that's third or fourth win by outdoing, but not constantly touching the next alliance. ND will have to fight for their place in the top two.

What I find interesting about this, is that now we have 3 alliances who are in a very weird situation. eXi has a war with Angels, and perhaps still with 1up. 1up is recovering after their war with eXi. Angels want to win, 1up want to win, and eXi want to win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab
An excellent summary; youre right it is interesting, and it's been a while since we've seen this level of uncertainty amidst the fluidity of politics for a while.

Predictions? The fact that the piece of paper i wrote my last lot of predictions on has been rolled up and smoked, i'm not the right person to ask. But then, that would simply be boring. So with that in mind, here they are:

1st: 1up
2nd:ND
3rd: Angels
4th eXilition

Analyisis:

1up win by a small amount from ND, who were forced to ally when eXilition crushed Angels in the biggest war in planetarion history. eXilition steamed ahead but were targetted by Angels, who remained neutral and loyal to their cause of retaining the #1 spot, ND +1up who for some reason that i'm just not creative enough to think of, allied. eX got crushed by waves of retals, ND and 1up raced to the finish line whilst Angels were reeling and hurt from the battle with eX.

All of the above takes place in around 48 hours.

I told you i'm rubbish!
Unread 16 Nov 2005, 17:18   #132
Virall
The Scareh Clown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitros
is this topic a "i hope the whole universe will help exi or angels so we can secretly gain roids/xp and overtake them in the end" attempt?

(i only read the first post of tihs topic)
The simple answer is no. How would we overtake eXi or angels if they recieved help? Surely that would be counter-productive?

But then, the reason why you have possibly misunderstood the thread, is because:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitros
i only read the first post of tihs topic)
From the feedback, which has been positive for the thread, i doubt anyone else sees it as propaganda of any sort tbh.
Unread 16 Nov 2005, 17:38   #133
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
And well, in r12/13/14 we showed we had quality and potential.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2005, 17:45   #134
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

The way I see it, there are quite a few scenarios;

1up and eXi decide to leave each other alone for a while. Angels gets kicked, and try to prevent eXi from winning. 1up grows rapidly, and tries to win. ND remains neutral, and gets a few easy weeks, before they grow too big for the winner of the other three to handle. ND wins.

1up and eXi decide to leave each other alone for a while. Angels gets kicked, and try to prevent eXi from winning. 1up grows rapidly, and tries to win. 1up and ND decides to wage a war and kick either of them before there's a clear winner of Angels vs. eXi. The winner of this, lose, or win the round against eXi with the loser finishing second.

1up and eXi decide to leave each other alone for a while. Angels somehow win against eXi. 1up and ND gains easy roids from lower tier allies, and the threeway war that follows sees 1up or ND as winner.

1up and eXi decide to leave each other alone for a while. Angels somehow win against eXi. 1up and ND wage war, and have severe losses against each other. eXi will peg either 1up or Angels. Angels will try to go for #1, and it will be a three way war, or 1up and ND against Angels and eXi. Either Angels win, or 1up and ND will continue to wage war with each other, if eXi pegs 1up, 1up finishes second and ND first.

1up and eXi goes to war again soon, tonight or in a few days. Angels recover, after one night, or a few days of hard incomings and a roidloss, or a minimal roidgain all these days. They will then choose the winner out of 1up and eXi, either trying to kill eXi, and kick them from top 4, or go for safe roids and hit the losing side. ND remains neutral, and in the end they fight the winner of the threeway war. Winner is either Angels or ND.

1up and eXi goes to war again. Angels hit neither, and 1up slowly but surely lose ground. Angels go for easy roids, and outroids everyone else, so does ND. Angels fight eXi, and after a long and tiresome fight, they win, if not ND decides to try to secure a #1 finish. Winner is either Angels or ND.

1up and Angels goes to war, eXi hit ND and gains a lot on all the three other top alliances, and eventually wins.

Add a few naps, here and there, and make it a little less straight forward, and you a few likely scenarios. I don't see Angels as the winner anymore, I think with the current politics it will be eXi or NewDawn.

I have overlooked quite a few scenarios, and the fact that there are still a lot wich I have not thought of, says something about the current situation. Almost anything could happen, alliance wise.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2005, 17:48   #135
HK
Agnus Dei

It seems some people have misunderstood me again, I stated about us having received incomings from multiple alliances including TGV and Insomnia. Of course we've had incs from almost every alliance in game so it's natural that we've had incomings from TGV and Insomnia as well as from every other alliance. Then I stated some stuff about 1up muppets, but I never mentioned any nor did I state that there are any muppet(alliances) at the moment. I _most certainly_ did not think of TGV and Insomnia as 1up muppets and I'm deeply sorry if I somehow insulted you unknowingly. + I didn't define my version of a muppet. A muppet could mean just 1 person who is under the influence of a certain alliance and tends to do what he is told by that alliance or what he himself believes is right and/or is in accordance with the political views of the given alliance. Naturally it might mean a whole battlegroup or an alliance, but hey, I never said anything about that. The word 'other' might have mislead some people, sorry for that, again, english is not my native language and I hope that you can forgive me, just like Alki did. Didn't mean to insult anyone :(
Unread 16 Nov 2005, 17:58   #136
Virall
The Scareh Clown

/me takes his hat off
Unread 16 Nov 2005, 18:04   #137
Virall
The Scareh Clown

Quote:
It seems some people have misunderstood me again, I stated about us having received incomings from multiple alliances including TGV and Insomnia. Of course we've had incs from almost every alliance in game so it's natural that we've had incomings from TGV and Insomnia as well as from every other alliance. Then I stated some stuff about 1up muppets, but I never mentioned any nor did I state that there are any muppet(alliances) at the moment. I _most certainly_ did not think of TGV and Insomnia as 1up muppets and I'm deeply sorry if I somehow insulted you unknowingly. + I didn't define my version of a muppet. A muppet could mean just 1 person who is under the influence of a certain alliance and tends to do what he is told by that alliance or what he himself believes is right and/or is in accordance with the political views of the given alliance. Naturally it might mean a whole battlegroup or an alliance, but hey, I never said anything about that. The word 'other' might have mislead some people, sorry for that, again, english is not my native language and I hope that you can forgive me, just like Alki did. Didn't mean to insult anyone

Main Entry: Muppet1
Part of Speech: noun
Definition: any puppet character of the children's television show Sesame Street and commercial products of those characters

lol. You accused TGV and Insomnia of being commercial products of Semase Street characters.

No worries, no insults taken
Unread 16 Nov 2005, 18:05   #138
Vargon
Beer is Life!

Vargon is a jewel in the roughVargon is a jewel in the roughVargon is a jewel in the roughVargon is a jewel in the rough

Thank you for that claification

Was always Proud to be a Wolf in [WolfPack]

"Neither a wise nor a brave man lies down on the tracks of history to wait for the train of the future to run over him." - Gen. Dwight D. Eisenhower
Vargon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2005, 18:30   #139
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold

Really I think ND could possibly cause the biggest amount of carnage in the next few weeks. simply because they could choose to do whatever they want.... they could spend the next 2 weeks hitting whoever they want and then decide to go full out against whoever they think is juiciest.

Or they could go full out against Angels of eX or perhaps stop 1up from being able to regain lost ground.

1up,Angels and eXilition are pretty much set in stone as to what they are going to do...... ND are a wildcard
Unread 16 Nov 2005, 18:33   #140
Morden
The Face Of Evil

but overall today hasnt really made a huge difference...... Angels lost 10% of there roids, yet still have over 10% more roids than ND who are in 2nd in total roids. That shows something about how much attrition they can handle, not to mention they will be expecting heavy incomming tonight.

The comming weeks could be some of the most interresting in pa for a while, especially for lazy fkers like me who just like to commentate ;-)
Unread 16 Nov 2005, 18:40   #141
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
It seems some people have misunderstood me again, I stated about us having received incomings from multiple alliances including TGV and Insomnia. Of course we've had incs from almost every alliance in game so it's natural that we've had incomings from TGV and Insomnia as well as from every other alliance. Then I stated some stuff about 1up muppets, but I never mentioned any nor did I state that there are any muppet(alliances) at the moment. I _most certainly_ did not think of TGV and Insomnia as 1up muppets and I'm deeply sorry if I somehow insulted you unknowingly. + I didn't define my version of a muppet. A muppet could mean just 1 person who is under the influence of a certain alliance and tends to do what he is told by that alliance or what he himself believes is right and/or is in accordance with the political views of the given alliance. Naturally it might mean a whole battlegroup or an alliance, but hey, I never said anything about that. The word 'other' might have mislead some people, sorry for that, again, english is not my native language and I hope that you can forgive me, just like Alki did. Didn't mean to insult anyone
Don't get me wrong, but what is so special about receiving incomings from several alliances? It's not like that would be something special, in fact, it is something that usually happens when you do not make a billion naps and allies. There is no reason for any muppets, it just happens.
Unread 16 Nov 2005, 18:47   #142
[i2k]Xy
Why so serious?

[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough

exi is easy ownage tbfh.

4S

Illuminati
[i2k]Xy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2005, 19:04   #143
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
. Atleast I thought that you would do the same this round but it seems 1up needed some help to take us down so hf
I wouldn't throw stones in glass houses if I was you. It makes you look uninformed and gives you a bad reputation in these parts....

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2005, 19:28   #144
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
It seems some people have misunderstood me again, I stated about us having received incomings from multiple alliances including TGV and Insomnia.

Of course you have had incoming from Insomnia, as eXi hit Insomnia hard at start of round, and I believe they wont just sit back and let you get away with it.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2005, 19:39   #145
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Well eXilition and Angels both had negative roid growth today.

The real winners here were 1up, with a big roid gain of 3.2k roids. And that can only make it more interesting this round.
Unread 16 Nov 2005, 19:43   #146
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
Well eXilition and Angels both had negative roid growth today.

The real winners here were 1up, with a big roid gain of 3.2k roids. And that can only make it more interesting this round.
And ND's 2.8k weren't big and a "winner" either?
Unread 16 Nov 2005, 19:44   #147
Jorinn
Toyboy

Jorinn has a spectacular aura aboutJorinn has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab
Oh, and for RedCrab (do you prefer HK?), who stated that it was clear who won the battle - I see eXi growing 0.8 %, and Angels losing 9%+. The difference shrank, but I have a feeling that it is mainly because you chose to concentrate on defending v. Angels attacks and lost elsewhere. Its also obvious that someone else than you capped at Angels.
That would be the case of Angels and eX going to war and 1up winning :/
Unread 16 Nov 2005, 19:47   #148
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
Of course, ND had a good day also, but ND is moving steadily along in 3rd and had a bigger roid gain yesterday.

1ups roid gain will no doubt instil a lot of confidence and morale back into them as they look to charge up the ranks again, gaining double what it did yesterday.
Unread 16 Nov 2005, 19:50   #149
Wandows
[Vision]

Wandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
I guess winner could be classified as gaining from their direct opponets, ND doesn't seem to be interfering with that battle and hunts the (much) smaller lower ranked alliances for easy roids. They ain't directly gaining on their opponents as they ain't targetting them (thus not hurting them). I guess we know what ND can do once one of the other 3 (eXi, Angels & 1up) decides to remove them from the top (if they even pose a threat there).
Unread 16 Nov 2005, 19:53   #150
Jorinn
Toyboy

Jorinn has a spectacular aura aboutJorinn has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Angels hasnt felt the heat of getting targeted by several alliances each night, so lets see how they perform when they do.
Heh, you know that's not true, enough baiting, if it was true, then either a: eX would of lost a lot more roids or b: you have way more "helper" planets than I thought.

Quote:
hehe, i didnt say other alliances should join the show. thats what u make out of it tho. i just saw some logs from how much defcalls Angels had this night, which is "normal" amount to several alliances.

i think im saying the truth that alliances like 1up/eXi both had quite alot more inc then Angels both have performed quite well under those circumstances. i just havent seen how Angels can perform under those circumstances yet, and im dying to see it
Actually from the numbers I've seen, what we had last nigth was higher than the first night you guys hit 1up.

Quote:
what i fear is you bring the Ministry spirit to Angels aka "we lost roids, lets quit" . hopefully not
I would of quit already if that was the case. As would pretty much all our members, game dynamics are a bit different here though