User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 22:26   #1
SkyHead

SkyHead has a spectacular aura aboutSkyHead has a spectacular aura aboutSkyHead has a spectacular aura about
Official EXilition announcement

There have been mcuh speculation to whats going on this round, few have the answers.
YES, we have gone hiding, and YES you can expect a new tag sometime tonight.
Due to politics never been this unsure, we decided to get the ball rolling.

IN THE NAEM OF KAIFUX AND EXILITION I HEREBY DECLARE WAR ON TEH ALIES OF 1UP ADN TOF!!!!!!!!!!11

AND YEES THE BUG ABUSE WAS ALL AFTER OUR SUPER EVUHL PLAN!!!!!!!!!111

DIE MUSHROOMS

regaerds SkyHead

good luck
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 22:30   #2
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future
Re: Official EXilition announcement

http://www.advicemeant.com/flame/
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 22:30   #3
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

you kill me with your wit

really
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 22:31   #4
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

You are funny.

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 22:31   #5
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Here, have a red dot on me.
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 22:32   #6
SkyHead

SkyHead has a spectacular aura aboutSkyHead has a spectacular aura aboutSkyHead has a spectacular aura about

I expected some, gMOER
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 22:32   #7
Virall
The Scareh Clown

Virall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to behold

No, its my round, Bashar.
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 22:32   #8
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashar
Here, have a red dot on me.
Make that two.

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 22:32   #9
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Someone's a DWEEB.
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 22:33   #10
SkyHead

I haev one green dooto
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 22:34   #11
TheRat
Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyHead
I haev one green dooto
Yeah, I think i clicked the wrong button

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 22:34   #12
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRat
Make that two.
You utter muppet, you pos repped rather than neg repped.

Lokken - remove Rat's rep ability, he clearly isn't competent enough to be trusted with it.
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 22:35   #13
SkyHead

\o/

thank you
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 22:35   #14
TheRat
Retired

Quote:
You utter muppet, you pos repped rather than neg repped.

Lokken - remove Rat's rep ability, he clearly isn't competent enough to be trusted with it.
But..But..It wasnt on purpose

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 22:38   #15
Bashar
Idle Git

Doesn't matter, I now need to go on a repping spree to fix the damage you've done! Maybe I'll just have to leak your coords to hirr (oh, wait, if you're zik, that would make you bigger....... hmmm..... cunning plan!).
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 22:39   #16
TheRat
Retired

Quote:
Doesn't matter, I now need to go on a repping spree to fix the damage you've done! Maybe I'll just have to leak your coords to hirr (oh, wait, if you're zik, that would make you bigger....... hmmm..... cunning plan!).
I shall repfarm, and try to fix it!

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 22:39   #17
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

heh, whatever
Ultores
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 22:39   #18
SkyHead

Ok, so I made an account and got a green dot, don't expect much talking from me here.

We do our work in the battlefield, like last round, not here.
Good luck 1up.
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 22:41   #19
Bashar
Idle Git

Quote:
Errr..... I thought you're post was meant to be a pisstake of people saying exilition is hiding, and I don't believe you are bright enough (judging by your original post) to carry on the 'joke' in such a subtle way. Was that a slip?
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 22:44   #20
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
There have been mcuh speculation to whats going on this round, few have the answers.
YES, we have gone hiding, and YES you can expect a new tag sometime tonight.
Due to politics never been this unsure, we decided to get the ball rolling.

IN THE NAEM OF KAIFUX AND EXILITION I HEREBY DECLARE WAR ON TEH ALIES OF 1UP ADN TOF!!!!!!!!!!11

AND YEES THE BUG ABUSE WAS ALL AFTER OUR SUPER EVUHL PLAN!!!!!!!!!111

DIE MUSHROOMS

regaerds SkyHead

good luck
**** YOU!
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 22:45   #21
TheRat
Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
**** YOU!
What he said.

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 22:47   #22
TheRat
Retired

Quote:
Ok, so I made an account and got a green dot, don't expect much talking from me here.
Green dot you say? Colorblind, I say..

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 22:49   #23
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Good luck 1up.
sure..
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 23:06   #24
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

That post was so shit i'm going to ban you out of spite

get off my internet