User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 28 Apr 2005, 05:32   #1
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Retiring

Alas, my time has come to say goodbye to Planetarion.
Since 2000, this game has dominated my life, often to the detrement of exams and schoolwork. But given the chance I'd make exactly the same choices I made then.

From being an utter newbie, to being in several alliances, and ending up finally in pateam - it's been quite a ride for me and one I've enjoyed all the way.
Sadly though, I have decided to retire on 14th May.
I let Pateam know about this two weeks ago, and now I'm letting you know

As some of you know i'll be off to canada for 7 weeks soon to spend time with Aryn - and so wont be available that much.
This and the fact that time in Pateam takes its toll are what have contributed to my choice.

It's not easy doing a thankless task for the game where all you get is critisism, for a prolonged period of time you know.
My hat goes off to those in Pateam, for all their effort that they put in on a daily basis.

My thanks to everyone I have gotten to know throughout my Pa Career.
You all know who you are.
It's been a pleasure working alongside and indeed for you all.

Perhaps sometime in the future, when the PA-Withdrawl becomes unbearable I'll come crawling back.
Until then though - Happy roiding to all
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 06:06   #2
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Retiring

sad to see you leave us. you've done so much work for pa without much thanks. we all appreciate the hard work.

well.. ofc i'll still be in touch 4 weeks til you're here \o/
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 06:39   #3
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Its always sad to see another bastion of old-skool PA leave, and this is no different.

I wish you the best for your endeavours - and remember that you are always welcome in #strategy .

Cheers mate, #support will never be the same.
/me waves
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 06:43   #4
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

We, sir, salute you for your work with Planetarion. You will be missed by many =\

,o7

-NitinA
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 07:00   #5
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough

not by me

[ ripper ] I told u I was hardcore
meaple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 07:39   #6
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of

i miss you already phil^

Happy RL
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Remy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 10:36   #7
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I'm sure you'll still come on occasionally (otherwise no doubt Icy will be having words heh) but Support really won't be the same without you, and I'm sure all the multihunters are greatful for all the tools you made (even if those that got caught by them aren't ). Have fun with RL, I'm sure it'll be great
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 10:49   #8
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future

you've always been my favourite

enjoy your stay in RL

[Ascendancy] - While you were trying, we were sleeping

jupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 11:12   #9
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Bye phil. Please be successful.
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 11:39   #10
Ferretus
ARS HQ

Ferretus has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Good luck Phil... although I will never understand the mentality of not reducing the defender initiative last round... the defender who fired last against everything that shot against it as well as ebing cats only Destroyer defence. CLASSIC

Seriously though. Good luck with the real world, hope you dont get blinded by that weird light thing, y'know that big bulb in the sky which has no light switch lol

Please bear in mind that much of what I say is intended to cause discussion. It may not reflect my personal favouritism or even have any involvement with my situation. In short bitching at me is pointless, so discuss the idea :-)
Ferretus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 11:46   #11
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Goodbye Phil^ You've done a great work as MultiHunter, and have always been a good person to discuss issues with(we discussed a few, you always have the last say o_O)

Goodluck with ur life Any Insomniac needs that

-Jonas-

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 12:06   #12
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

tara luv
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 12:57   #13
Mit
Let battle commence

Mit is a jewel in the roughMit is a jewel in the roughMit is a jewel in the rough

Nice work over the years multihunting and support certainly does take its toll, i know.. i did it for long enough

But everyone has to move on at some point.

Don't forget to send us a postcard from Canada

<Mendosa> mit is a cute cudlly toy that will be in the shops by christmas
<mig-work> ur now my eternal fav pa god
<Squiz> i name thee, Sir Mit
<Zeus> u my friend are a true gamer I knew u were

Last edited by Mit; 29 Apr 2005 at 09:35.
Mit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 13:00   #14
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

I was just discussing this morning with some people what a great job you have been doing.

Enjoy your time with Aryn, and enjoy your rl, u have certainly earned it.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 13:23   #15
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I hardly recognise PA team thse days, sorry to see you go Phil, you were one of the good guys .

Moving the thread to its rightful place on PD btw.
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 13:26   #16
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

hmmm thats one less PA member i can pester for changes
Will miss you.

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 13:36   #17
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

I will miss Phil^. Generally the most helpful of PAteam, and recieved a lot of unfair criticism (I guess it goes with the job).

Unread 28 Apr 2005, 14:45   #18
Doorsdown
Aria's TeddyBear :p

Doorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really nice

a great loss to the pa team indead. you will be missed m8

btw enjoy the time off

R3 [Acid] peon
R4 - R7 [Fyre] HC
R7 - R8 [ND] HC
R8 - R13 [NoS] MC
R14 - R16 [1up] MO
R17 Retired
Doorsdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 14:50   #19
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

hf in rl

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 15:22   #20
Wandows
[Vision]

Wandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond repute

Thnx alot for all the work you put in this game m8! have alot of fun & luck irl
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 16:37   #21
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Thanks for all the time you've put into this game so we can enjoy ourself. Good luck in RL

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 16:52   #22
Squishy
Lost

Squishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond repute

/me crys im gonna miss ya phil

i will keep the carnoustie spirit in the game tho \o/
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 17:28   #23
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point

that's a long way for a bootycall tbh
good luck with that, and other things you might wanna do
mens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 17:33   #24
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Bye Phil

Good luck in RL
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 19:09   #25
smeg9
Ex EL High Command

smeg9 is on a distinguished road

You will be missed by all from EL, have a good time in Canada best of luck to you!

maybe one day we'll see you idling, once more in #EL
Unread 29 Apr 2005, 15:19   #26
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The inmates are leaving the asylum
Unread 29 Apr 2005, 19:44   #27
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Seth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of light

Omg its so Aryns fault, quick every1, neg rep her!;D (i hope its not the fault of the cheating scums who kept flaming/ pestering you to reopen :/ )

Gl for you future m8 and im sure you two will live happily ever after
R5: [HR] - [DuH] Triad with [BD] & [UV]
R6: [HR] - [HyB] Alliance with [BD]
R7, R8, R9, R9.5: Nos Wing [HR]
R10: [HR]
R10.5: [HR] - [FYTFO] Alliance with ]LCH[
R11, R12, R13, R15, R16, R17: [HR]
Seth Mace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2005, 20:14   #28
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Im gonna miss you Phil^ . Thanks for all your efforts.
Unread 29 Apr 2005, 22:03   #29
xontas

xontas is a jewel in the roughxontas is a jewel in the roughxontas is a jewel in the rough

lets see if phil can get true PA withdrawl :-)

but seriously, we are losing a great person who has put a lot of effort (sometimes to much effort) in this game
phil has been the face of PA for many people and has inspired most of the newer people in PAteam
i am very glad we got a change to work toghether and i do hope the pa-withdrawl gets you back to us one day :-)

so have fun in the real world and remember ...... you have 3 K friends in the PA universe !! :-)
xontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2005, 22:47   #30
Mit
Let battle commence

Mit is a jewel in the roughMit is a jewel in the roughMit is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by xontas
lets see if phil can get true PA withdrawl :-)
Don't be silly. No team member can ever get fully 100% away

Unread 1 May 2005, 22:12   #31
Chef!
Domestic Diva

Chef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mit
Don't be silly. No team member can ever get fully 100% away
so true!

sad to see you go Phil^

<rext> chef recall your fleet m8 they going to fc u
<Chef> recall my fleet?
<Chef> ive not logged in for two days

Its Only Nasty, When Its Not True.
Chef! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 May 2005, 00:22   #32
Horst

Horst is an unknown quantity at this point

Does this mean you won't be idling in #el anymore? *sniffle*

Just as I came back and all... :'(

Bye phil and good luck m8

#el will miss you....
Horst is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 May 2005, 00:36   #33
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of

Your voice within the game and the sections you have heavily influenced (especially support and multihunting) will be missed Phil^. Leaving is not an easy step to take, but it comes to us all. Thankyou for all the hours you have dedicated over the years. Keep in touch. :-)
Unread 4 May 2005, 00:40   #34
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

phil^ ftw

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2005, 02:25   #35
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i heard that Phil turned up to an IKEA store opening and was so eager to buy furniture at reduced prices he pushed an old granny to the floor and she had to stay down cause the fall caused her to sprain her ankle
Unread 5 May 2005, 07:36   #36
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

**** that!! You're not leaving!

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2005, 14:04   #37
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold

cheers for being one of the most level headed PA team / crew whatever! I've spoken with.

and props to you for all the work you do for the fasicts for free

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
MAdnRisKy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2005, 22:28   #38
Orion Treet
Forever Noob

Orion Treet has a spectacular aura aboutOrion Treet has a spectacular aura about

Thanks for all the time and effort you put into the game man, won't be same without you. Will miss you, but remember, PA will haunt you forever now and you WILL be back So I'll we'll cya when the miss becomes unbearable
<Zhil> I am HC
<Zhil> I gave myself permission
<[MO]Forest> i meant a proper hc, not a hc who would suicide into his MO's fleet

Played r4-9.5 r12-14 Now retired.
Proud to have been Cosmic Frostbite (r12 - 22:5 - #1 gal)
Forever [4D] - LCH, ND, Absolute, TFD, DLR
Might and greed will never outweigh honor and loyalty!
Orion Treet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2005, 11:35   #39
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Times up
Farewell all, i wish you all the best in this round and in all the rounds to come
Unread 14 May 2005, 11:37   #40
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

come back soon! Have a nice time in Canada
Unread 14 May 2005, 12:01   #41
Mit
Let battle commence

*waves*
Don't forget the postcard

Unread 14 May 2005, 12:08   #42
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of

Good luck Phil and thanks for all your hard work!

Have fun in Canada :-)

The_Shadow_Man
Unread 14 May 2005, 13:45   #43
PistNBroke

PistNBroke is an unknown quantity at this point

* PistNBroke fluffles Phil^
R13-30 ROCK HC/DC/BC/Bar Tender
R37 on Ascendancy
R40 Special appearance for rock
HEROES WILL SMURF YOU UP
ROCK FTW!!!
<3 Orbit
PistNBroke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2005, 16:48   #44
Virall
The Scareh Clown

Virall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to behold

Enjoy and thanks m8. Good luck in rl.
Unread 14 May 2005, 20:35   #45
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Well what can i say.. phil ive played PA since the beggining and i have saw the highs and lows of this game, and i think a major high was when you were put in the PA team, a lot of people can say that. Now i have the privlage of seeing both sides of phil, inside and outside of the support team, now all most see is phil speaking calmy in channels ect, but the support team behind the scenes saw how much effort he put into this game, of his own free time... he wud get so stressed if somthing wasnt done to perfection.. he was brilliant and he also gave me my shot in the support team and thanx to his understanding and guidence i feel i have learned a lot from him. phil you are like Spinner, and like the others that have left, your a part of PA and will never be forgotten. Gud luck mate.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2005, 11:23   #46
KarnivOre
1337 m£47 3@70r

KarnivOre is an unknown quantity at this point

Phil^
u will be missed :'(

never knew why u needed the little ^ after ur name tho......

have fun and good luck in life. enjoy ur holiday and come play PA again some time

[ToF] spamming champ of the year award
KarnivOre is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2005, 15:28   #47
ogri

ogri is on a distinguished road

Best of luck in whatever you do in the future!
ogri is offline   Reply With Quote