User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 8 May 2005, 16:33   #1
~RevictioN~
Reborn

~RevictioN~ is infamous around these parts
Mother's Day Massacre ?

Im sure alot of you know there is a major Battle going on at the #1 planet which could have an affect on the round.How many think EXil hold steady and how many think they lose big today ?

I vote Massacre for EXil today might even drop out of 2nd
Conviction, Courage, Control
~RevictioN~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2005, 16:53   #2
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Mother's Day Massacre ?

Yes, because there's "only" 19 mill down to #3

P.S - It's not mothers day, at least not here
Unread 8 May 2005, 16:53   #3
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend

I'm generally quite dubious about the merits of fleet-catching until much later in the round, but it does look (from the jgp I have seen) as if the attackers have more ships going there.

Whether that translates into victory is another question altogether

(yes, I'm sitting on the fence and not saying anything in order to avoid looking foolish later )
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2005, 16:59   #4
Squishy
Lost

Squishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond repute

When all the defence is at #1 what about the rest of the alliance ?
Unread 8 May 2005, 17:04   #5
~RevictioN~
Reborn

Nadar i said they may lose #2 but alot of EXil big Xans at #1 planet and I have good reason to believe the rest of EXil gonna get hit in a few ticks or so since thier def is proly stretched but weh shall see how they hold up. they might surprise all of us and gain roids or something
Unread 8 May 2005, 17:20   #6
Loz
Careless talk costs lives

Loz has a spectacular aura aboutLoz has a spectacular aura aboutLoz has a spectacular aura about

tbh I think this will take a large chunk out of both sides.
[19:13] <Keglomaniac> whats wrong with our intel?
[19:13] <bos|takeaway> its a contradiction in terms
Loz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2005, 17:25   #7
MrPubes
Lieutnant Commander

MrPubes can only hope to improve

As it looks now whole Exil got _major_ incommings, i don't see a way to get out of there without loosing a hell of roids/ships. Will we see them retalling the retalers?
Unread 8 May 2005, 17:29   #8
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

I know exactly what is happening. \o/
Bashar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2005, 17:33   #9
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashar
I know exactly what is happening. \o/
Still they didn't name a monument after you or built you a statue ... Don't we recognize our true hero's anymore?

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2005, 17:34   #10
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I want battle reports, updates from sandman's on this thread -

I will write a logbook entry tonight.
Unread 8 May 2005, 17:36   #11
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken

make it a nice long logbook entry

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2005, 17:38   #12
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
Still they didn't name a monument after you or built you a statue ... Don't we recognize our true hero's anymore?
We do, but I ain't one of them.
Unread 8 May 2005, 17:51   #13
~RevictioN~
Reborn

http://parser.visionhq.org/index.php...9fcc00e08100ee
no Breport sure alot will have one hehe but thats what it looks like right now no coords of course =)
Unread 8 May 2005, 17:53   #14
bagdad-bob

bagdad-bob is an unknown quantity at this point

"We have destroyed 2 tanks, fighter planes, 2 helicopters and their shovels - We have driven them back."

"I can say, and I am responsible for what I am saying, that they have
started to commit suicide under the walls of Baghdad. We
will encourage them to commit more suicides quickly."

[F-Crew] -You Know When You've Been [FC]uked
bagdad-bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2005, 18:22   #15
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

May not be Mother's Day everywhere, but it is VE day... (anniversary).
Unread 8 May 2005, 18:24   #16
Bashar
Idle Git

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neferti
May not be Mother's Day everywhere, but it is VE day... (anniversary).
Victory against Exilition day?
Unread 8 May 2005, 18:37   #17
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Happy Mother's Day Exilition! \o/ You're not only mothers, but mother****ers too! weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2005, 18:40   #18
MrPedantic
Banned

MrPedantic is a splendid one to beholdMrPedantic is a splendid one to beholdMrPedantic is a splendid one to beholdMrPedantic is a splendid one to beholdMrPedantic is a splendid one to beholdMrPedantic is a splendid one to beholdMrPedantic is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by demiGOD
Happy Mother's Day Exilition! \o/ You're not only mothers, but mother****ers too! weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Aaaaaah so that explains it.
They go to brothels, get knocked up, pop a couple of kids out and have them look after their accounts while they sleep
MrPedantic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2005, 18:53   #19
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point

looks kinda even to me...
http://parser.visionhq.org/index.php...9fcc00e08100ee
will be a messy br.
lets just not hope any gay ass coward attackers will recall.
mens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2005, 18:57   #20
NotALegend
BC, Ace Cliff Jumper

NotALegend is on a distinguished road

I'm curious though, did he exile or was he exiled?
r1 - ?:? | r2 - 6:6 | r3 - 4:15 | r4 - 178:11 | r5 - ?:?
NotALegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2005, 19:20   #21
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

he exiled to get with his 'friends'
Unread 8 May 2005, 19:34   #22
MrPedantic
Banned

MrPedantic is a splendid one to beholdMrPedantic is a splendid one to beholdMrPedantic is a splendid one to beholdMrPedantic is a splendid one to beholdMrPedantic is a splendid one to beholdMrPedantic is a splendid one to beholdMrPedantic is a splendid one to behold

hmm does that sound like bug abuse to anyone else?
Get defence from one gal, get exiled, get defence from new gal too.

Wonder if he'll get closed too....
MrPedantic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2005, 19:42   #23
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotALegend
I'm curious though, did he exile or was he exiled?
Almost totally sure he self exiled, from talking to ex galmate(s)
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2005, 19:56   #24
Squishy
Lost

Squishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond repute

hes been their since yesterday
Unread 8 May 2005, 20:30   #25
fiddler123b
vacation-monkey

fiddler123b is an unknown quantity at this point

whats with all those exilition guys getting exiled or exiling themselves all the time?
or is that the special ability they got as an alliance....
Unread 8 May 2005, 20:32   #26
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

They found another way to cheat ?
Unread 8 May 2005, 21:21   #27
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

they are exile whores :/
We coincendtly had a big 4m player exiled to my galaxy and first thing he said was "I wanna get exiled whens the GC online"

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2005, 21:28   #28
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

because exiling, is abusing a bug of the game isnt it
Unread 8 May 2005, 21:41   #29
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

He definitely self-exiled. I was in his gal (only just got there, too).
Unread 8 May 2005, 22:13   #30
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Br?

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2005, 22:16   #31
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I believe there is one.*

*one attacker that is, and he got everything killed.
Unread 8 May 2005, 22:27   #32
Creeper

Creeper is an unknown quantity at this point

http://jpaweb01.planetarion.com/show_news.pl?id=15375

And here it is...couple attackers forgot/couldn't be bothered recalling it seems.
Creeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2005, 22:49   #33
Virall
The Scareh Clown

Virall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to behold

Hrm. There's always a few...
Unread 8 May 2005, 22:57   #34
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of

That is quite a few fleets sitting in limbo unable to be used for attacking/defending tonight.

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets
Desse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2005, 00:09   #35
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

What Desse said

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2005, 01:17   #36
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Rikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddler123b
whats with all those exilition guys getting exiled or exiling themselves all the time?

http://img20.echo.cx/img20/9210/exile8np.gif

<zhil|reportwrit> Rikard - I dont know you
<zhil|reportwrit> so you're insignificant

eXilition - LCH - Destiny - Conspiracy - Night Witches - eXcessum
Rikard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2005, 02:06   #37
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikard
Whats Good comes fast
Premature ejaculation?

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
TheRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2005, 08:01   #38
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Rikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRat
Premature ejaculation?
its good fun!

<zhil|reportwrit> Rikard - I dont know you
<zhil|reportwrit> so you're insignificant

eXilition - LCH - Destiny - Conspiracy - Night Witches - eXcessum
Rikard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2005, 10:34   #39
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikard

idd ..

some just use any chance they get..

nice pic ^^

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2005, 13:29   #40
paolo
Kwaak

paolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken

i'm waiting
paolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2005, 13:40   #41
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

am i missing something but what is positives of constantly exciling?
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2005, 14:30   #42
paolo
Kwaak

paolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to all

Getting in the same gal as your alliance mates i guess
paolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2005, 14:49   #43
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

getting in same gal as members of different friendly / neutral alliances /n00bs

This way u can get as much def possible without draining defence from ur own alliance.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2005, 15:13   #44
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddler123b
I believe that if you all think on that issue of the self-exiling bug PA Team prolly researched the code so no other exile-related bug could be used.

And about gal def-leech and moving to another doesnt corresponds to the truth

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2005, 16:23   #45
Fimu
The Stampede

Fimu can only hope to improve

It is sad that all the enemy can do is to blame EXilition of cheating. I wish I could see more interesting battles around, instead of whiners crying on the forums.

If you take every time someone said "EXilition is cheating" "they're cheaters" and so forth, make that an attack on them, they wouldnt be this big =D

Anywway, cheers, this is happening to be an interesting round.
Unread 9 May 2005, 16:24   #46
Elder
Silver winged Dragon

Elder is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fimu
It is sad that all the enemy can do is to blame EXilition of cheating. I wish I could see more interesting battles around, instead of whiners crying on the forums.

If you take every time someone said "EXilition is cheating" "they're cheaters" and so forth, make that an attack on them, they wouldnt be this big =D

Anywway, cheers, this is happening to be an interesting round.

From watching Pilkara i'd say that's exactly what's happening

Co-founder of Veneratio

#Veneratio
www.veneratiohq.org
Elder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2005, 17:30   #47
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

Well, i could say "i dont know what EX members are doin so i wont bet on it" but after all this Exile bs ( since im sure there is no such thing ) i know that ghost can be seen everywhere when you are scared.

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2005, 18:22   #48
SimbaX
Can't Touch This

SimbaX is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intruder
i know that ghost can be seen everywhere when you are scared.
thanks for that
SimbaX is offline   Reply With Quote