User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions

Unread 1 May 2014, 09:22   #1
Third
JNLCWSFF

Third will become famous soon enoughThird will become famous soon enough
Team-up group messages

Hello

i would love to mail all the planets (with the same LT as my fleet) at once that are flying towards a planet (attacking or defending).
So example: i have a team-up with my 4 friends, its landing in 3 ticks and i want to tell them its a nice clean land. Instead of typing the same message 4 times, in the Mail page i can click on a drop-down menu and select "Eta 3 - x:y:z" and it automatically adds all the coords of attackers who are on the same eta with me to the "To:" field. Then i just type my message and click send.
The same should work with def also.
Would be much easier to coordinate attacks and def.

Could this work?
Third is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2014, 09:34   #2
budious
Egoistic Warmonger

budious has a spectacular aura aboutbudious has a spectacular aura about
Re: Team-up group messages

Yeah, I'd love it so I can piggy your attack wave then issue a group recall at ETA 1 and land solo.
budious is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2014, 05:27   #3
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by budious View Post
Yeah, I'd love it so I can piggy your attack wave then issue a group recall at ETA 1 and land solo.
You can do that anyway by mailing each attacker manually.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2014, 05:55   #4
budious
Egoistic Warmonger

budious has a spectacular aura aboutbudious has a spectacular aura about

Do I not get an artistic license to be cynical and sarcastic on this forum?
budious is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2014, 10:36   #5
Motti
Just Awesome

Motti has a spectacular aura aboutMotti has a spectacular aura aboutMotti has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Third View Post
Hello

i would love to mail all the planets (with the same LT as my fleet) at once that are flying towards a planet (attacking or defending).
So example: i have a team-up with my 4 friends, its landing in 3 ticks and i want to tell them its a nice clean land. Instead of typing the same message 4 times, in the Mail page i can click on a drop-down menu and select "Eta 3 - x:y:z" and it automatically adds all the coords of attackers who are on the same eta with me to the "To:" field. Then i just type my message and click send.
The same should work with def also.
Would be much easier to coordinate attacks and def.

Could this work?

Look into for example mailing alliance tag, or perhaps if you have a set group you attack with make a whatsap group and send message there?
Motti is offline   Reply With Quote