User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 28 Jan 2007, 01:26   #1
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry not been around recently :/

Hospital really bad. Peptic ulcer, blood loss via lower gut; 150 bpm, low blood pressure on last Wednesday. I do not recomend various "male type" catherters!" Painfull. Endoscopes ok with sedation, thou....END OF MESSAGE. Just got back home thankfully

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.

Last edited by pyirt; 28 Jan 2007 at 03:59.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2007, 01:32   #2
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Sorry not been around recently :/

Welcome back, glad you're well. But couldn't you have turned this pain into a joyful story for us? Possibly involving some attractive stranger with whom you were getting along with. Ending with the humiliating detail of how you destroyed any chance of happiness with this fair maiden by using internet terminology or some such? then again, I don't suppose everyone can be tomkat.

take that as you will
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2007, 01:44   #3
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

No. Just had some sadist doc using a syringe to introduce a "local" before forcing the catherer as quickly as he could: me making loud sounds: doc saying "KEEP STILL!, KEEP STILL!!" etc...I won`t bother with the rest of the gorey details.* The "goodie bag" I left with http://img296.imageshack.us/my.php?image=0001600fh1.jpg

*I did have two nice female nurses take the catherer out two days after; which was ok

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.

Last edited by pyirt; 28 Jan 2007 at 04:00.
Unread 28 Jan 2007, 01:44   #4
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

tomcat is just the dace of the masses.
Unread 28 Jan 2007, 02:11   #5
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Where did you have the endoscopy? I had one shoved down my nose (long tube thingy) before I was diagnosed. It was pretty unpleasant - especially when he lingered and invited the present medical student to take a look too - but it cleared my nose right out!

Also catheters are shit but the feeling of freedom you get when they're taken out after a few days is pretty good. Got to look on the positive side of things!

At least the ailment is being dealt with/has been dealt with. That's the main thing.

I've still got a shitload of omeprazole upstairs I think. They're the pink+yellow caplets, right? Just keep the stomach acid down? I had to take them after chemo.

I LOVE TALKING HOSPITALS!!! <3
Unread 28 Jan 2007, 03:45   #6
pyirt
nomen est omen

Down the esophagus. Very quick. They took a good look though. Seemed to know what they where doing. Had to sign* another consent form re: "1 in 3000" chance if they perforated anything. Not bad odds I guess, rather than letting you go home with the unknown.

*I sign anything at work anyway.

Me=Hans_Blix

Last edited by pyirt; 28 Jan 2007 at 03:54.
Unread 28 Jan 2007, 10:30   #7
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

Ohh now u take care of that Ulcer, them things are almost as deadly as cancer if u dont :-(
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2007, 17:26   #8
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

A Peptic Ulcer is what killed Inspector Morse if my memory serves
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote