User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 13 Sep 2010, 17:08   #1
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute
#[nfi]

Hi.

[NFI] now has a public channel. It's #[NFI]. Announcement concerning No ******** Idea's continuation beyond Round 38 pending.

I am trying to get a multi-gaming site up and running before next round, mainly due to the fact that I'll be starting clangaming for CoD4 again, SC2 and Medal of Honor when it comes out. Oh, and D3.

But for now, if anyone wishes to contact us for anything R38/PA related, up to and including inter-alliance politics, that's the place to do it.

Thanks,

[NFI] HC
Unread 13 Sep 2010, 17:36   #2
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about
Re: #[nfi]

[18:34:40] #[NFI] unable to join channel (invite only)

"Yes our club is open to everyone, even minorities, however you dont get in without an invite"
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2010, 17:45   #3
zebra
h3ll's angels

zebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to behold

Is NFI going to provide botting support for D3?
[18:04] * h3ll has quit IRC (Ping timeout)
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2010, 17:57   #4
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

botting support? i've looked into it as far as "that's cool, I want to play that - does anyone else? ok..."

hanzi, yeah - my bad. I'd left it +i heh. Fixed!
Unread 14 Sep 2010, 13:04   #5
Nitz

Nitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to all

Looking forward to seeing your site but very worried it will just be a long page of Kenny youtube vids (although I am sure this appeals to some). /me gets out his copy of CoD4
Nitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2010, 14:14   #6
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Pm me on msn next time you see me if you use xfire mister halfpenny!

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote