User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Administration > Planetarion Help Desk

Unread 14 Dec 2014, 01:10   #1
Bob_Hunk

Bob_Hunk is an unknown quantity at this point
Structure Defence Build/Queue button missing?

Hi, the button to build or queue the Structure Defence construction on the Construction page seems to have vanished. I can't see it when viewed on Chrome on the laptop or Chrome or Safari on the mobile. It was definitely there earlier as I've already built several during this Winter round.

Is it just me or is it everyone?
Unread 14 Dec 2014, 08:04   #2
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Structure Defence Build/Queue button missing?

You are probably at your construconstruction limit. Wether for number of that specific construction or overall
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2014, 09:41   #3
Bob_Hunk

Nope, I'm well within my current infrastructure limit and unless the limit on Structure Defence is three then I don't think that's the limit either.
Unread 14 Dec 2014, 11:58   #4
Bram

Bram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to behold

Why are you building Structure Defence buildings in the winter round?
There are no Structure Killing Ships (SKS) in the winter round so no need to build them..
Bram is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2014, 12:20   #5
Bram

Bram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to behold

And trying it myself: I can't build SD buildings either but I suppose that is for what I mentioned above :-)
Bram is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2014, 15:36   #6
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

There's no sk's, so no sd.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2014, 17:44   #7
Bob_Hunk

Hahaha! What an idiot I am! I totally hadn't noticed there were no SK ships! D'oh! Thanks for pointing that out everyone.
Unread 14 Dec 2014, 17:51   #8
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote