User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 14 Feb 2005, 16:18   #1
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Question Have any of you grown up ones...

...inexplicably been given a Franklin Covey at work?

And if so, are there any highly amusing ways of abusing it I should know about?
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 16:23   #2
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Have any of you grown up ones...

say what ?
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 16:25   #3
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Maybe they want you to be more organised. You should use it to make excuses for not attending meetings/completing conversations/completing work as it is overlapping with other issues you need to finish. Accuse them of denting your productivity if they protest.

P.S. Burn it
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 16:35   #4
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice

But I have Outlook for doing that

I am sure there must be something in this "Sharpen the Saw" business that I can exploit for my own amusement.
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 16:36   #5
sayonara
Shai Halud

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
say what ?
So "no" in your case.

Cherish the freedom Newsie. Cherish the not knowing!
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 16:37   #6
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

a what?
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 16:42   #7
sayonara
Shai Halud

A Franklin Covey is a planner for your ENTIRE LIFE (but mainly work), the organisational powers of which are based in making you write personal and confidential information down all in one easily-stolen folder, and encouraging you to build a pyramid from values, roles and a personal mission statement.

I'm sure it works great if you need to fill in time between pointless meetings and pretending to like auditors.
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 16:52   #8
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

SbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant future

I think I'd quit my job if they tried something like that.

I always get the soggy biscuit

Veni Vidi Codi
SbOlly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 17:19   #9
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SbOlly
I think I'd quit my job if they tried something like that.
You can have mine if you ever decide to go through with that.
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 17:57   #10
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayonara
So "no" in your case.

Cherish the freedom Newsie. Cherish the not knowing!
ah :P

are you still around leeds btw ?
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 19:44   #11
sayonara
Shai Halud

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
ah :P

are you still around leeds btw ?
I sure am
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 20:52   #12
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

heh. wish i'd thought of that 2 months ago :P

I was working their aug-jan.