User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 19 Nov 2004, 09:50   #1
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Proplus should be illegal

I am about to go to bed, after a night of writing an essay on American politics, I wanted to get it done last night really bad, so I thought I will do an all nighter, last time I did an all nighter, I got a first so i figured lets do another one. So it gets to about midnight, remember im a pa player, so i normally sleep at 4am. At midnight I take a pro plus pill, and follow the procedure on the pack and take another one every hour or 2 hrs, i forget now :/ anyway, i feel well really weird. Should this stuff be legal? Why I ask that?

Well I was in the library yes at 3am :/ like a nerd but to compensate there were hot girls, anyway I was writing my essay, stopping chatting on irc, writing etc etc. Takin fag breaks etc etc, come about 6am, i dropped a book off my desk onto the floor, i bend down to pick it up, i couldnt physically push myself up, my muscles just didnt work, i finally sat up straight again, then noticed my heart pounding really too fast, like real fast, im starting to think am i having a heart attack, my muscles are going, my heart is really fked up, anyway I finished my essay, walked home, and I felt high, I just felt good, but then the heart thing occurred etc etc, anyway bed now this stuff is interesting
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 09:51   #2
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Proplus should be illegal

oh ye it cost me 99p for this proplus
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 10:02   #3
melandron
Brain Overload

melandron is an unknown quantity at this point

Taking caffine in large doses and missing regular sleep is ALWAYS dangerous, I remember when i was a student someone died from an overdose of Pro Plus, although i think that they worked out it was deliberate. (he had left workings as to how much he could take to die :S)

However i don't know if it should be banned as i know people who found it quite useful... personally only needed Coca Cola to keep me awake.

I seem to remember doing a 36hr stretch on an essay once, and i got a pretty good mark for it too i seem to remember.

I'm sure MrMighty will disprove this entire story though
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 10:22   #4
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I have a friend who pops a pro plus every 2 hours when at LANs (for about 72 hours straight) with no ill effects.

I also know someone who took one and was flapping about like a Paraplegic for 20 mins before we had to walk him to A&E.

Some people have no tolerance (diabetics being the obvious example) at all for caffeine, others do. The warnings are on the packs though so it shouldn't be illegal.

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 10:48   #5
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

yeah, it depends entirely upon the individuals tolerance
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 10:51   #6
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

if it hadnt been for pro plus im sure i would have failed my first year.

and as for the dosage thing, i normally take them 4 at a time a few times along the length of an all nighter, depending on how i feel. Ive had no ill effects whatsoever though.
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 11:29   #7
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I've found that pro-plus deosn't make you less tired. Just stops you sleeping.
Red bull if you actually want energy.
Actually i usually take a mixture of the two, and try not to take more than 4 in a night.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 11:39   #8
melandron
Brain Overload

melandron is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Actually i usually take a mixture of the two, and try not to take more than 4 in a night.
Ah Red Bull.... Pinging MrMighty to tell the melon story.
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 11:46   #9
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

To stay awake, I find VK-blue to be the best thing. However, you'll also be pissed, so probably not the best idea with essays to write
To wake yourself up in the morning, sugar (in the form of coke/lucozade etc.) is much better (to me...) than caffeine, though a cup (the mug I use is larger than 2 standard mugs!) of coffee in the morning is always good.
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 11:48   #10
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

I've never really needed pro plus, and I'm generally a bit mistrustful of that sort of thing anyway.
Anyway, like you I often go to sleep pretty late normally, so the only difference is really just a couple more hours and a whole lot of boring work.
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 12:12   #11
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

VK-Blue is the most ****ing disgusting drink ever.

EDIT: Actually, having thought about it i believe that accolade is reserved for WKD Silver. :eek:

Unread 19 Nov 2004, 12:22   #12
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

SbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant future

Caffeine is considered to possibly lethal at a dose of 1grams (for low tolerance). Seeing as each Pro Plus pill is 50mg, you would need to take 20 pills within a short time of each other (assuming you weren't getting caffeine from any other source) to be in real danger (of a caffeine OD, other factors such as a weak heart could mean the caffeine causes other problems).

Any form of CNS stimulant can cause mild euphoria in mild doses (which would explain why you felt so good), and raise the heart rate considerably (thus the feeling of tightness in your chest).

And Pro plus shouldn't be illegal. But then again nor should any other drug.

(Next time you want to stay awake to do things like write an essay, I recommend either Epherdrine or Ginseng).

I always get the soggy biscuit

Veni Vidi Codi
SbOlly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 13:40   #13
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phalon
VK-Blue is the most ****ing disgusting drink ever.

EDIT: Actually, having thought about it i believe that accolade is reserved for WKD Silver. :eek:
Stop drinking alcopops you southern pansies.
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 13:53   #14
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I would also like to condemn the drinking of alcopops.

PS Try whiskey and coffee beans. It worked really well for a friend of mine last year, he went for nearly 5 days without sleep
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 13:59   #15
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i have taken 12 pro plus at once and it had no effect (was a few years ago like and looking back i probably wouldnt do it again)
so now i just drink lots of sugary drinks, it seems to work, although i do end up shaking a lot and twitching occationally
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 14:20   #16
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

And I thought you were just ma mah ma ma... uh crazy.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 14:21   #17
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

you big ****ing panzy

i ATE a pack of proplus. like the entire silver strip thing which is what? 10 tablets??

all at once
i did notice heart pulpitations tho....
got my essay done quick however.

p.s. my epenis is also huge.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 16:03   #18
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Stop drinking alcopops you southern pansies.
I only drink alcopops when somebody buys me one.

Normally i can be found (though god knows why) drinking shots of anything from straight vodka and whiskey through to Absynth - the most lethal foul-tasting shot ever created.

Social drinking consists of (British and therefore piss-plavoured) guiness or carling/grolsch.

PS our SU bar is rather limited on the drinks front.

Unread 19 Nov 2004, 17:19   #19
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
you big ****ing panzy
u r so hardcore
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 17:51   #20
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 18:29   #21
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

In my experience people who can take a lot of proplus without feeling major ill effects are on drugs of some description. (Anything to tell us JJ? :eek: )

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 18:52   #22
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Pro plus seems to have little effect on me :(
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 19:13   #23
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i dont take drugs or 'do' them

i didnt say i didnt feel the effects

it made me feel like crap once the caffeine high had worn off.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2004, 01:35   #24
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

Never had 'proplus', I much prefer coffee as I'm more into the taste than purely just a caffeine boost.

However my highest dosage would be on par with JJ, as 1 cup of expresso = 100mg = 2 x proplus tablets. I had 5 cups in a half hour period. I recall my heart racing superspeed (though not to the point of palpitations). I was talking a million miles an hour and probably became the most social I've ever been in my life (typically I'm one of those guys that sit at the back and doesn't say much). And of course I was pissing like there was no tommorow.

It certainly wasn't a fun experience though.