User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 27 Aug 2004, 02:17   #1
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
Gamestars

Who's going?

I've got 1 of 200 VIP tickets

Bound to be crap, but I heard the Page 3 bimbos are going to be there
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2004, 02:38   #2
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
Re: Gamestars

ahhh, VIP....paying more to get treated like slightly better crap than the rest of the general population.
Unread 27 Aug 2004, 02:46   #3
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Nope.

Some poor sod left it on the bus.
----------retired-------
Unread 27 Aug 2004, 03:35   #4
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

i'm going on the 1st day what day are you going on Androme?
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2004, 05:06   #5
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

I hope you have teh same name as the VIP then.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2004, 08:05   #6
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I have 2 VIP tickets , im on the Isle of Man, and its Midweek. Anyone in London want them?

Gotta respond by lunchtime, else theyll never get to you in the post in time.

Name & Address you want them sent to in a PM plz, any posting of such in this thread will be met with the derision and mockery for sheer stupidity that it deserves.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2004, 09:27   #7
Zword
more then you can ever be

Zword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Androme2
Nope.

Some poor sod left it on the bus.

ROFL, he must feel ****ed now
(20:55:52) (@w2k) if registrations are disabled how did spinner sign up :\
(20:56:29) (@w2k) spinner isnt cool anymore

(06:41:50) (Shai-gar) Add meaple to Your Ignore List
(06:42:00) (Ghosteh) why?
(06:42:24) (Shai-gar) i dislike the ****
(06:42:37) (Ghosteh) heh

/me likes meaple <3
Zword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2004, 12:02   #8
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I'm going with a bunch of fools who think they're good at gaming.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2004, 12:05   #9
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Dave
i'm going on the 1st day what day are you going on Androme?
1st September {same}
----------retired-------
Unread 27 Aug 2004, 12:50   #10
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Its about 10 minutes walk from my house, I'm thinking about it.
Rids is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2004, 19:19   #11
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

I'm going on the first too, so me and dave will be getting lost .
Unread 27 Aug 2004, 21:50   #12
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Dante Hicks is todays winner, getting his email in a full 23 minutes before contestant number 2.

Dante, if youre trying to work out what to do with the 2nd ticket (on its way to you tomorrow morning in the post, and dated for Wed 1st Sept) , you might want to drop Blastoderm a line, since he was contestant #2 and seems to really really really want to go .....
Unread 27 Aug 2004, 21:51   #13
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Anybody who is going, drop me a line, I've got a ticket for the first I may not be using, failing that since its being held in my backyard, I'll let you buy me a pint.
Rids is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2004, 21:57   #14
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandsnake
ahhh, VIP....paying more to get treated like slightly better crap than the rest of the general population.
VIP just means you and 200 other people get into the venue 2 hours before everyone else and dont have to queue like a mother****er to get onto the game you want, or to get your freebies and your picture taken with a Page 3 Bimbo.

Besides, its free if you got the VIP tickets. I dont think they actually sold those.
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 10:55   #15
Rids
The Bad Guy

Vodafone has a stand at the event, I can probably swing one or two free tickets if people want to drop me a pm. I'll see what I can do.
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 18:23   #16
Androme
☆ ♥ 

I've just returned from it - went straight to the Halo 2 stand - took forever to wait (1 hour waiting) - owned everyone in my stand - 41 kills and about 10 deaths - my fellow fraggers went in on the other side (was split 5 one side, 5 on the other side with another queue). Halo 2 is truely going to outclass #1 - the fact X-Box's are going for £100 at Comet has indulged me to go spending when I save up on an X-Box purely for Halo 2 - might sound stupid, but you know Microsoft aren't going to release Halo 2 for ages etc. Anyway, I hated the dude inside since the controls had the look inversed and I cannot play for **** with it like that. So I changed it to normal but he then changed it back when he saw me - so when he turned his back I quickly changed it back to normal - the fag.

New features include the ability to knock players out of a vehicle and take their place, improved eye-candy effects on machines like the ghost, a missile-tracking rocket launcher, the ability to destroy 'bits' of vehicles - ie: destroy a tyre - it'll still be usable but manourvability (sp?) will be limited the more damage it takes. The elites also have this white see-through glowing thingy (forgotten the name) but at close-combat can kill you in one foul swoop (this was all on this game movie demo that you watched while in line). You can pick it up too. Perhaps the sexiet feature is DOUBLE-GUNS and they don't have to be the same either! Both can be fired simultaenously with the left & right trigger buttons. You can jump REALLY high amongst other things and the body armour is more customisable than the first version.

Anyway, Pro Evo 4 that I played on the X-Box was bloody great (they had a big PS2 stand section too with a competition going for it) - Fifa 2005 I didn't feel improved on 2004 too much - although it was only 75% complete or something.

Brothers in Arms feels similar to that of Call of Duty - but on the demo some of us played (opposite the Playboy Mansion game stand lol) - the beginning was REALLY annoying - took forever for it to load and you couldn't bypass it

The new MOH Pacific Assault is ace - the demo I played got me hooked (I simply love MOH). IThey also had a Ghost Recon 2 set-up and Splinter Cell but I didn't like either. The Stalker stand over at Jolt's hosted area looked good and has a buying mode before you spawn - but the problem is, unlike CS etc. you can't buy anything again until you die (which is gay). Gameplay was ok

What really pissed me off was the Nintendo Pier - from the morning even until 2:30PMish, the power wasn't working and the biggest queue for it (in terms of a group) emerged by the entrance - couldn't be bothered waiting. When the general public was let in, the Halo 2 queues were MASSIVE! If you want to play that, seriously - either go late to it or get a VIP ticket.

Anyway, the Page 3 girls - very nice Saw Jodie Marsh for an hour on a hummer - took a photo with my disposable. Got a picture and the no. of this cute girl I was talking to who was helping me with a problem I deliberately created with a racing game. Few pictures of the Vodafone girls but they didn't look too happy! The Sun girls (3 of them there) were cool - one gave me a Sun lollypop just because I had a hubba-bubba - she sucked my lolly and I sucked hers and we exchanged

Other than that, it was a really good event. Lots of other things such as career presentations and many competitions as well as LOTS of freebies - posters, game demos, trailers, trials, lollypops ( ), free Edge magazine (if you slip it in).

Don't forget the Playboy Mansion - the game isn't that great though. The girls inside were though

Lastly, hot dogs are £2.60, burgers £2.80, drinks £1.40 (coke etc.) and Mineral Water £1.20 - buy your drinks outside as we made the mistake :|

Otherwise ace day and highly recommended!
----------retired-------
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 18:53   #17
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

what is this?
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 19:36   #18
Androme
☆ ♥ 

www.gamestarslive.co.uk
----------retired-------
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 20:18   #19
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

In the end I couldn't go as my work are scum, but I met up with Blastoderm and gave him the tickets, so it's all good.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 21:24   #20
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

So in terms of games, it's going to be another year with the same boring shit?
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 21:47   #21
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Anyway, Pro Evo 4 that I played on the X-Box was bloody great (they had a big PS2 stand section too with a competition going for it)
1) You mean Pro Evolution Soccer 4 (the forerunners are/were all for the PS 2 and Evo 3 was also developed for PC)

2) Are you sure it is developed for the X-BoX?

3) Did you play Evo 3 for the PS 2?*

*4) if so, do you know if the gameplay of Evo 4 for PS 2 is that different like the difference is between 2 & 3? (i hope you can understand this sentence)

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 01:24   #22
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupin
1) You mean Pro Evolution Soccer 4 (the forerunners are/were all for the PS 2 and Evo 3 was also developed for PC)

2) Are you sure it is developed for the X-BoX?

3) Did you play Evo 3 for the PS 2?*

*4) if so, do you know if the gameplay of Evo 4 for PS 2 is that different like the difference is between 2 & 3? (i hope you can understand this sentence)
1. = I shorten game names if they go on so yes I do mean that.

2. = Yes - if you don't believe me, go there for yourself. As soon as you enter, before the Halo 2 stand is the X-Box stand (full of X-Box's where you can play fifa 2005, pro evolution soccer 4 etc.) At another part of the area they had a 'completed' version of pro evo 4 - as opposed to the X-Box version which wasn't finished.

3. = No I didn't play that - they didn't have it anywhere from what I could see. Where the Nintendo Pier was, they had a big gather-around of a Pro Evolution Soccer 4 tournament on PS2's (completed from what I could see).

4. = I understand you fully - I never played Evo 2 or 3 for PS2 but I've played Evo 3 on the Gamecube so I have an idea - the gameplay doesn't differ that much (compared to the X-Box Pro Evo 4 game I played). What was dodgy was the passing - I tapped A and it didn't quite go to the players feet - even if he was like a yard away and I've directed it to him. If I held it down it's like a mini-low flying cross. Probably just a game bug!

Fifa 2005 is looking to set butt. Although I've always prefered Pro Evo over Fifa, the new engine feels 'sleeker' for some reason - I don't know but the incomplete demo I played felt different.
----------retired-------
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 01:59   #23
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

actualy the Nintendo Pier opened at about 1:30, but they only had power for some of the stands so you had to wait about another hour to play Donkey Konga (which was fcking amazing. i really didn't think that i would like that game but it is fantastic) or Metroid Prime 2. the only thing that i was annoyed about was the Doom 3 guy wouldn't let two of us in because we weren't 18, but he did let my other mate in who still wasn't 18. other games i played included:
Second Sight - excellant game which i'm buying on friday
Conflict Vietnam - Also very good
Wario Ware Inc - Mad as a hatter but very entertaining
Pikmin 2 - More fun from the little onion dudes
Fight Club - generic beat'em up with slow controls
Def Jam Fight for NY - see above
Timesplitters 3 - Another fantastic FPS from Free Radical, even if i did get stuck
some more that have slipped my mind
I had intended to look around the Careers section, but forgot but i did have a go on the SAT Range which was . I would've liked to have seen more but the queues were just too long . but all in all a very good day out
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 02:05   #24
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Dave
Pikmin 2
i may buy a tv and a gamecube again just to play this game
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 02:30   #25
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Well between 1:30 and 2:30, I was entering the X-Box competition (fastest lap) sponsored by the Sun so! After that, as we made for the exit at 2:30, still a big group outside the Pier so...!

Don't know if you spotted me wearing timbs, evisu jeans n red ralph lauren t-shirt?
----------retired-------
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 07:13   #26
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
In the end I couldn't go as my work are scum, but I met up with Blastoderm and gave him the tickets, so it's all good.
"Im sorry. Im unwell today *cough*cough*, think its a virus, ill see the doc and hopefully be in tomorrow"
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 14:13   #27
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Anyway, Pro Evo 4 that I played on the X-Box was bloody great (they had a big PS2 stand section too with a competition going for it) - Fifa 2005 I didn't feel improved on 2004 too much - although it was only 75% complete or something.

Anyway, the Page 3 girls - very nice Saw Jodie Marsh for an hour on a hummer - took a photo with my disposable. Got a picture and the no. of this cute girl I was talking to who was helping me with a problem I deliberately created with a racing game. Few pictures of the Vodafone girls but they didn't look too happy! The Sun girls (3 of them there) were cool - one gave me a Sun lollypop just because I had a hubba-bubba - she sucked my lolly and I sucked hers and we exchanged

Other than that, it was a really good event. Lots of other things such as career presentations and many competitions as well as LOTS of freebies - posters, game demos, trailers, trials, lollypops ( ), free Edge magazine (if you slip it in).

Don't forget the Playboy Mansion - the game isn't that great though. The girls inside were though

Lastly, hot dogs are £2.60, burgers £2.80, drinks £1.40 (coke etc.) and Mineral Water £1.20 - buy your drinks outside as we made the mistake :|

Otherwise ace day and highly recommended!
I was there as well. It was a good event.

I disagree with you on the Fifa2005 bit. I thought they've slightly improved from shitty 2004 including Euro. Although Fifa has gone downhill since 2000 (with the World Cup 2002 as an exception) I thought with 2005 they're getting back to what they've been good at, simple great football. None of that extra rubbish stuff such as Off the Ball etc. But Pro Evo 4 was more that great. They've really made it slightly realistic. They've incorprated individual players skills. Somehow Ronaldinho was the best player in the game.

Page 3 girls were awesome. And the Playboy Mansion girls. Infact, I had a picture taken with every single model.

And you're right, the food/drinks were extortionate. My brother, my mate and I never had anything to eat/drink until 9pm.
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 23:56   #28
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

SbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant future

Maybe something changed today, but I popped down from the EDF, and the exhibition was appalling

ExCel is such a bad venue. Its just too......big. And bright.

I always get the soggy biscuit

Veni Vidi Codi
SbOlly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 01:28   #29
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

I heard from numerous sources that Eidos were showing off CM5

And it was complete shite.

Any confirmation on this?
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 02:24   #30
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
I heard from numerous sources that Eidos were showing off CM5

And it was complete shite.

Any confirmation on this?
Yeah it was showcased there but I couldn't see it anywhere.
----------retired-------
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 07:15   #31
Rids
The Bad Guy

I will investigate on sunday.

Heres praying its shit.

Die Eidos. You pricks.
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 11:09   #32
Blastoderm
________

How I completely missed Eidos!