User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 11 Jan 2004, 04:16   #1
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

Quazi Starbucks is an unknown quantity at this point
You need a new Mod

Vote Starbucks for the night crew
Unread 11 Jan 2004, 04:19   #2
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of
Re: You need a new Mod

they asked me to do it, im considering it. keeping my options open though, sigames could come in for me with a better offer at any moment!
Unread 11 Jan 2004, 04:20   #3
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I endorse this fully.
Unread 11 Jan 2004, 04:28   #4
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

you have 602 posts, i have not that many, thats because this place was moderated to death, or brought off topic to football my Mr L and Kura all the time

Things I endorse

- A Proper Vbulletin 3 Enviorment, No shitty sub 3 Style sets that never work correctly (sup Karm)
- Sorting out Spamming, and the causes of spamming (worked for labour eh)
- I will post here more often, cos you love me, and I love you
- Make sure that they dont screw things up with this damn passport system that they will eventually do (Duhhh. what is a seed!?, I will delete it from the user table lol)
- Insert WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR HERE (or as i call it the Liveral Democrat option)

Anything else apart from this pointless "slightly quicker, but not quick enough" reply thing
Unread 11 Jan 2004, 04:31   #5
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If you're just a mod you won't be able to enforce shit.

Therefore I endorse a new campaign: SB for Karm.
Unread 11 Jan 2004, 04:31   #6
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of

I can't think of any reasons why we shouldn't vote for you.
Unread 11 Jan 2004, 04:36   #7
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

b&
Unread 11 Jan 2004, 04:49   #8
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
b&
o no
Unread 11 Jan 2004, 04:51   #9
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of

they could make us both mods, i will take gd and roleplaying, you can take all the crappy ones that are about planetarion.
Unread 11 Jan 2004, 04:51   #10
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

I propose we have no mods but instead have the forums self-moderated through a system of rating threads and posts.

LOL

Sorry just wanted to hear that out loud. Freaks.
Unread 11 Jan 2004, 04:52   #11
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

hey pablissimo, got a great joke for you!

do you know why they only made two series of ironside?

he was tired of being pushed around!

Unread 11 Jan 2004, 04:53   #12
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

I vote my sig as the best.
Unread 11 Jan 2004, 04:54   #13
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_dastardley_chihuahua
hey pablissimo, got a great joke for you!

do you know why they only made two series of ironside?

he was tired of being pushed around!

A Swing and a miss
Unread 11 Jan 2004, 04:55   #14
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

thats the best damn joke ever!!
Unread 11 Jan 2004, 05:01   #15
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

You could of gone for:

Ironide: He always gets his man, unless his man goes up some stairs

Whats the difference between Ironside and a Yo-Yo, when a yo-yo goes down it comes back up
Unread 11 Jan 2004, 05:03   #16
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

we will let pablissimo judge this, but i think you will find my ironside joke is superior to both of yours.
Unread 11 Jan 2004, 05:05   #17
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

I like the Yo-Yo one.

Though your one is far superior to the 'stairs' one. It's 1-1 by my count.
Unread 11 Jan 2004, 05:12   #18
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

my dick van dyke joke from a couple of days ago was unappreciated and so gets a repeat here
Unread 11 Jan 2004, 05:13   #19
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

It wasn't very good though =(

Also we're going off topic here so 'SB FOR MOD' and so on.
Unread 11 Jan 2004, 05:13   #20
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

if I was a mod, i would edit the post two posts above me, as its a crap joke
Unread 11 Jan 2004, 05:16   #21
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

we like mods who edit as little as possible
Unread 11 Jan 2004, 05:20   #22
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

for comedy sakes i would edit the post above me to say as much as possible
Unread 11 Jan 2004, 05:34   #23
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

penis car lesbian is funnier than penis van lesbian though.
Unread 11 Jan 2004, 05:35   #24
1-X
overtired

you've made an excellent joke even better
Unread 11 Jan 2004, 05:39   #25
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

hey, has anyone else noticed that this is the best thread today and its also one of the few MrL_JaKiri hasnt posted in?

*jumping on the MrL_JaKiri bashing bandwagon before it leaves town!*
Unread 11 Jan 2004, 06:14   #26
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think the current mods do a good enough job (i.e. they do very very little). Ocassionally there's a thread that needs cleaning up, but usually once it's descended into Sunday vs Jakiri vs Deffeh vs whoever it's too late and the thread can safely be ignored.

Plus, we seem to have random other mods closing threads, banning users and the like (JC, Aryn, etc) so while we may only have 3 proper mods, we're still being looked after (terrorised).
Unread 11 Jan 2004, 06:49   #27
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo
SB for Karm.
Unread 11 Jan 2004, 08:51   #28
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough

sky a mod. heh.

[ ripper ] I told u I was hardcore
Unread 11 Jan 2004, 11:13   #29
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

this thread fails to deliver any satisfaction to the humour-hungry.
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Unread 11 Jan 2004, 11:28   #30
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
I think the current mods do a good enough job (i.e. they do very very little). Ocassionally there's a thread that needs cleaning up, but usually once it's descended into Sunday vs Jakiri vs Deffeh vs whoever it's too late and the thread can safely be ignored.

Plus, we seem to have random other mods closing threads, banning users and the like (JC, Aryn, etc) so while we may only have 3 proper mods, we're still being looked after (terrorised).
I think we have enough mods too, but i dont think you're being quite fair on me ;/ I may argue with folk, but i dont hold grudges frm thread to thread. Im beginning to think you hold one on me though double minus -- .

Obviously Sunday8pm is something different entirely.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Unread 11 Jan 2004, 12:07   #31
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

SbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant future

Dante for mod ffs

I always get the soggy biscuit

Veni Vidi Codi
Unread 11 Jan 2004, 12:13   #32
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Voted for that JammyJim feller who never does anything.
Unread 11 Jan 2004, 12:48   #33
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SbOlly
Dante for mod ffs
if you are seriously looking for a new mod, you could do a hell of a lot worse than dante.
Unread 11 Jan 2004, 13:10   #34
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
ive been saying for years that starbucks should be admin

Hay, if the game goes under I'll go kick JJ and we can move GD under starbucks administration!
Unread 11 Jan 2004, 15:54   #35
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
I think we have enough mods too, but i dont think you're being quite fair on me ;/ I may argue with folk, but i dont hold grudges frm thread to thread. Im beginning to think you hold one on me though
Nah, you're OK. It's mainly the other two, but I randomly decided to pick a third name and yours was the only one that came to mind when it came to Sunday arguing.
Unread 11 Jan 2004, 15:56   #36
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:

Shut up dante, sunday's cool!
Unread 11 Jan 2004, 15:58   #37
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Nah, you're OK. It's mainly the other two, but I randomly decided to pick a third name and yours was the only one that came to mind when it came to Sunday arguing.
Hey duder, I don't hold grudges, it was him that started bringing the shit down ma nigga and he called me names and I'm going to go home to my mummy wah

[edit]

In retrospect, I have no ****ing clue what that means.
Unread 11 Jan 2004, 15:59   #38
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
this made me laugh.

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Unread 11 Jan 2004, 16:01   #39
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:

lol, old lol
Unread 11 Jan 2004, 16:01   #40
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
I've never seen that before, it's very
Unread 11 Jan 2004, 16:08   #41
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

It's very sunday

SB for admin-god now plz.
Unread 11 Jan 2004, 19:28   #42
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

You'll be needing to explain how you will be better than the current bunch of degenerates.

Actually i can't be arsed.

Voting: Yes.
Unread 11 Jan 2004, 19:41   #43
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

*sigh*

I post so very rarely, but i guess SB needs to blame SOMEONE for Jakiri taking everything off topic.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Unread 11 Jan 2004, 19:42   #44
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

You post so very rarely?
Unread 11 Jan 2004, 19:51   #45
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quazi Starbucks
You post so very rarely?
I think that if the postcounts for the last 28 days are looked at, youll probably find me in the bottom 25% of posters. I only really post when i have to mod something, or i have great interest in it.
Unread 11 Jan 2004, 19:54   #46
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

450 posts since 11th Dec Kura

http://pirate.planetarion.com/search...=12176&page=18
Unread 11 Jan 2004, 19:56   #47
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=174174

"I only really post when i have to mod something, or i have great interest in it."

You have a great interest in penguins anuses?
Unread 11 Jan 2004, 20:07   #48
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

:eek:

The investigators in your for-mod campaing are clever
Unread 11 Jan 2004, 20:09   #49
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
lol, old lol
as old as your mom lol

ps of course kura has an interest in penguin anuses, he needs to know how far he can penetetrate safely. (Bringing midget bestiality porn to the internet since 2004)
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Unread 11 Jan 2004, 20:13   #50
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
as old as your mom lol

ps of course kura has an interest in penguin anuses, he needs to know how far he can penetetrate safely. (Bringing midget bestiality porn to the internet since 2004)
Youre stretching the limits of your credibility as far as it is possible to go on the internet with truly pointless and bizarre statements like that.

"Let me see. Lets take 4 of 5 completely unrelated items, put them together into one statement, add a 'Your Mom' and a 'LoL' and see if people think its funny"

*sigh*

Can we start a campaign on SA to get decent posters back here? The current crop just cant deliver "The Funny" anymore.
Closed Thread