User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 5 Nov 2003, 23:53   #1
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
The best part about Matrix Revolutions [SPOILERFREE]

Was the Lord of the Rings RotK trailer.

You'll also find that this thread makes little sense now its merged, thanks a ****ing lot.

Last edited by ParraCida; 6 Nov 2003 at 03:12.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2003, 23:59   #2
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Re: The best part about Matrix Revolutions [SPOILERFREE]

The best bit is the fact that I haven't seen it \o/

Or the second one \o/
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 00:01   #3
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Matrix: Revolutions *NO Spoliers*

I encourage anyone to go see it.
Its spectacular.
Its entertaining end to end.
Theres no 'pointless bit' like the last one (think Rave scence)
You will love the action.
It concludes alot of things.

But mostly it's fun. And don't listen to the wankers who say its not.
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 00:02   #4
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Matrix: Revolutions *NO Spoliers*

Agreed.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 00:02   #5
Luckeh!!!!
-=Murderous Plush Toy=-

Luckeh!!!! will become famous soon enoughLuckeh!!!! will become famous soon enough
Re: Matrix Revolutions Praisal Thread

the ending was absolute crap, the rest of the film was very good though
Luckeh!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 00:04   #6
Luckeh!!!!
-=Murderous Plush Toy=-

Luckeh!!!! will become famous soon enoughLuckeh!!!! will become famous soon enough

i have not even seen the first two lotr's
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 00:04   #7
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

i laughed when i heard about some dialogues ^^

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 00:04   #8
Luckeh!!!!
-=Murderous Plush Toy=-

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod

and opens just as many more
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 00:05   #9
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckeh!!!!
i have not even seen the first two lotr's
and i thought i was the only one (at least on these forums)
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 00:26   #10
SepH
no

SepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to behold
Re: Matrix Revolutions [Non spoilery]

its actually kind of sad that the level of aceness the first film achieved was never really equalled

oh well, it was a pretty entertaining movie...and it was better then the second one

2 cents (BLING BLING!)
SepH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 00:28   #11
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius
I laughed when I heard the dialogues
thanks.

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 01:14   #12
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

its not all that bad. its certainly better than the 2nd one and AT LEAST IT HAS AN END.
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 21:29   #13
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Great Film , Weak Ending , but , its the ending we knew was coming as its hinted at the whole way through the first two.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 21:47   #14
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParraCida
Was the Lord of the Rings RotK trailer.

You'll also find that this thread makes little sense now its merged, thanks a ****ing lot.
we didn't get the rotk trailer where we went.

i don't get what way it was better than the second one.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 12:59   #15
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
I encourage anyone to go see it.
Its spectacular.
Its entertaining end to end.
Theres no 'pointless bit' like the last one (think Rave scence)
You will love the action.

But mostly it's fun. And don't listen to the wankers who say its not.
Its amazing how easierly some people are pleased, just throw in a bit of CG and they miss all the flaws in the film.

As for your comments
"Its spectacular" - you sure about that, theres nothing big, clever or spectacular about fight scenes where the CG detracts from the action. The original movie was spectacular this one was just run of the mill.
"Its entertaining end to end." - Strange cos unlike Reloaded which had the chase scene to make it entertaining I have trouble findinga part in this that was really entertaining.
"Theres no 'pointless bit' like the last one (think Rave scence)" - Id say the whole movie was pointless (same with reloaded really) they do NOT enhance the first movie and in fact due to the style changes betray the first movie.
"You will love the action." - yes cos lifeless CG action scenes and a filming style where they do their best to obscure as much of the action as possible with other CG effects really makes good action scenes
"It concludes alot of things." - It doesnt really conclude anything, it leaves us pretty much back at the start ready for them to milk even more money in future by doing a sequal triology

And you havent even touched on the lack of Coheartent story, lack of any acting ability, lack of any compasion for the charachters, lack of any real point . Hey they dont even attempt to come up with a decent explanation for the actress change for the part of the Oracle who died during filming.

It was lazy filmmaking that ended up turning one of the great movies of the past 10 years into a cheap triology whos only aim was to milk as much money out of us as possible.
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote