User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 30 Jan 2005, 19:23   #151
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice
Re: Do you have a gay in the office?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO YOU ARE WRONG JESUS CHRIST YOU ARE SO COMPLETELY WRONG JESUS CHRIST NEVER ATTEMPT TO MAKE A POINT AGAIN

AND JUST BECAUSE YOU THINK IT, DOESN'T MAKE IT A FACT

JESUS
its still open for discussion, for goddsake, please make an arguement *sigh*

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 19:27   #152
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demiGOD
look. the points you are making are so frequently completely devoid of any kind of knowledge, or acceptance that other people might know more than you when you are talking out of your arse, frustrated me at first and at this point causes only dull apathy. So i will summarise thus: THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO THINK THIS ARE THE PEOPLE WITH NO KNOWLEDGE OF THE SUBJECT.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 19:27   #153
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice

Quote:
No, it's not open for discussion. As a gay woman I'm telling you from direct first hand experience that it's not a choice, I simply do not find men sexually attractive in any way. I don't hate men, I just don't fancy them.

I suspect you'll get a similar answer from every other gay person on here.
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 19:43   #154
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

i just got laid just now and i will not allow your non-sense to ruin my euphoria - thank you

Unread 30 Jan 2005, 19:50   #155
arbondigo

arbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
i just got laid just now and i will not allow your non-sense to ruin my euphoria - thank you
All done and dusted within 20mins and you came straight back to gd. I pity your gf/wife
arbondigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 19:51   #156
Danae
loved

Danae has a spectacular aura aboutDanae has a spectacular aura aboutDanae has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
i just got laid just now
Since your last post?!

edit: damn beaten
Danae is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 19:52   #157
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice

Quote:
The queers on GD made me their bitch so I'm not playing no more.
I fixed it for you.
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 19:54   #158
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

Quote:
Originally Posted by arbondigo
All done and dusted within 20mins and you came straight back to gd. I pity your gf/wife
yea, she's a handfull heh, 20 minutes is eternity to a lot of impotents, dont worry gayle, ill play in a few.. let me enjoy this moment...

Unread 30 Jan 2005, 19:58   #159
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by arbondigo
His girlfriend said "Want to do it again?" and he replied "No, I've got to go and tell all the people on an internet forum that I've just had sex!".
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 19:59   #160
Danae
loved

Danae has a spectacular aura aboutDanae has a spectacular aura aboutDanae has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proteus
His girlfriend said "Want to do it again?"
I think this is unlikely
Danae is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 20:01   #161
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

very, highly unlikely.. i just got back up and back to my pc while she makes coffee.. speaking of which.. weeeeeeeeeeeeee coffeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Unread 30 Jan 2005, 20:02   #162
arbondigo

arbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
very, highly unlikely.. i just got back up and back to my pc while she makes coffee.. speaking of which.. weeeeeeeeeeeeee coffeeeeeeeeeeee!!
You didn't do a good job if she's up and about already
arbondigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 20:02   #163
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
What are you twelve?
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 20:16   #164
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Testing out the "being a homosexual is technically, a concsious and a psychological choice" theory?
Suprised you managed to sit back down after that.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 20:44   #165
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
because our bodies are not designed to couple with the same sex
this is a good example of how you should end your sentences 6 words earlier.
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 20:49   #166
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO YOU ARE WRONG JESUS CHRIST YOU ARE SO COMPLETELY WRONG JESUS CHRIST NEVER ATTEMPT TO MAKE A POINT AGAIN

AND JUST BECAUSE YOU THINK IT, DOESN'T MAKE IT A FACT

JESUS
Actually he's not. It's just the old nature vs nurture debate. Noone knows if homosexuality is ingrained in us at birth, or if we become homosexual from environmental factors. So he may be wrong, but then again, he might not. There isn't enough evidence to draw conclusive evidence to claim how people "become gay".
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 20:56   #167
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Actually he's not. It's just the old nature vs nurture debate. Noone knows if homosexuality is ingrained in us at birth, or if we become homosexual from environmental factors. So he may be wrong, but then again, he might not. There isn't enough evidence to draw conclusive evidence to claim how people "become gay".
Whether I became sexually attracted only to other women due to genetics or some environmental factor is irrelevant. I had no more control over the environmental factors in my growing up than I did my genes, either way it's not a choice.
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 21:06   #168
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Do you have a gay in the office?

Quote:
being a homosexual is technically, a concsious and a psychological choice
I fail to understand how any sexual desire can be a 'conscious' choice, at least in the way you are, I assume, using the term - as a kind of rational decision to be attracted to X, or not be attracted to Y. In fact, I find the idea laughable.

Hetros don't say, at some indeterminate date in their development, 'I shall go out and be aroused by big tits' anymore than gays say 'I shall be aroused by sucking cock.'.

If this isn't what you mean, then please expand on this.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 01:17   #169
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
I fail to understand how any sexual desire can be a 'conscious' choice, at least in the way you are, I assume, using the term - as a kind of rational decision to be attracted to X, or not be attracted to Y. In fact, I find the idea laughable.

Hetros don't say, at some indeterminate date in their development, 'I shall go out and be aroused by big tits' anymore than gays say 'I shall be aroused by sucking cock.'.

If this isn't what you mean, then please expand on this.
primitively, we exist for the simple purpose of procreation, and based on our designs just directed me into thinking that that statement is accurate -

also naturally, our sex drives are boosted from whatever stimulus our senses receive, sight, smell, touch, hear, and in a lot of fetish instances, taste - instinctively, disregarding the sexual nature (same sex or the opposite) of the sources of these stimuli, sexual drives/urges/libido are obtained - so to answer your question, Yes, although we get the urges that are stimulated by virtually anybody or anything, consciously and maybe sub-consciously (mostly consciously but secretly denied by most hetero's) at some point in our development we have decided who the recipients of our libido are going to be

interestingly enough though, i might be counter-posting myself, but there have been studies that show that physical attributes of homosexual males, i.e. brain size and activity, fingerprints, etc. are found to be oddly similar if not identical, to those of straight females... these studies are directed to an idea that homosexuality in males might be determined at birth - the individual(s) who conducted these studies did not give a concrete conclusion because of the small amount of subjects they did and the very controversial nature of this subject declined them to do so

this has become a floating argument because there are no concrete proof to support both sides of the topic, so there you go..

Unread 31 Jan 2005, 02:07   #170
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
if by uncovering his lies he becomes openly homophobic rather than covertly homophobic i have lost nothing.
if by uncovering him i shame him into rethinking his views we gain an enlightened person.
You're uncovering what you want to believe, not necessarily what's there.
You're far too passionate about this subject to see it objectively and thus be an help to any 'enlightening'.

You didn't even add anything to the original purpose of this thread. You just called him homophobic.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 06:43   #171
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeks
You're uncovering what you want to believe, not necessarily what's there.
You're far too passionate about this subject to see it objectively and thus be an help to any 'enlightening'.

You didn't even add anything to the original purpose of this thread. You just called him homophobic.
the original purpose of the thread was homophobia.
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 07:23   #172
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Industrialisation causes homosexuality guys!
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 10:09   #173
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
that's actually the worst-written article ever.

Quote:
Yes, although we get the urges that are stimulated by virtually anybody or anything, consciously and maybe sub-consciously (mostly consciously but secretly denied by most hetero's) at some point in our development we have decided who the recipients of our libido are going to be
well i don't know what's going on with you, but that applies to nobody I've ever met of either persuasion and sure as hell not me.
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 11:32   #174
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeks
I didn't think he was being homophobic.
He just seemed not to undestand what was going on at work.
Now questioning something means the same as hating something?
Yeah, but this is CrashTester we are talking about. He hates everything and everything hates him.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 11:35   #175
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

Quote:
he hates him because he's there.

Sorry, I dont mean this to sound bad, really I dont, Im even gonna say it with a smile on my face, but you are a class A pr1ck.
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 11:43   #176
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
Homophobia is the new racism. Let's keep on calling everyone we meet a homophobe so that word can become meaningless too!
Hey, it already means sh*t to me!
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 12:15   #177
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Quote:
chav is a voluntary lifestyle. a choice.
being gay ain't.

Yes it is. We live in a free society where we all have choices. Just because I am heterosexual doesnt mean I have to have sex with women, I choose to.

Likewise, poofs choose to shag men, camp it up and generally act all girly around other guys.

Choices, choices, choices.
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 13:02   #178
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Quote:

Not at all, let me correct you, it was about attention seeking gays.,
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 15:00   #179
JonnyBGood
Banned

I read that as "attention seeking guys" originally and I was going to congratulate you for being so honest in your trolling but then I reread it and I was like
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 20:22   #180
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

Quote:
well i don't know what's going on with you, but that applies to nobody I've ever met of either persuasion and sure as hell not me.
sure..
Quote:
the thread was more of an issue of sexual harassment around the office.. just because the sexual harassment offender was gay makes it homophobia and not sexual harassment? i dont think so my brother.. and this holds true even if the subject was a straight female boasting about her "female-ness", that also would make anybody uncomfortable around the workplace too..

Unread 31 Jan 2005, 20:27   #181
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
sure..

the thread was more of an issue of sexual harassment around the office.. just because the sexual harassment offender was gay makes it homophobia and not sexual harassment? i dont think so my brother.. and this holds true even if the subject was a straight female boasting about her "female-ness", that also would make anybody uncomfortable around the workplace too..
no it wasn't.

it was a thin veneer of respectability to a gay-bashing thread.

i feel his above trolling vindicates this truth.

your 'sure' reply to phang, have you not met many gay people? (i mean no insult i am genuinely curious)
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 20:30   #182
hyfe
Dum Di Dum Di

hyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
sure..

the thread was more of an issue of sexual harassment around the office.. [....].
Yes, it was. It was about how Crashtester didn't get to objectify and oogle the girls because he felt uncomfortable doing it around a gay person.
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 20:32   #183
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
being gay means you fancy the opposite sex.
err... im right in saying thats not true arent i?
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 20:32   #184
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

Quote:
your 'sure' reply to phang, have you not met many gay people? (i mean no insult i am genuinely curious)
one of my closest friends is gay.. ok, yahwe, heres a question for you to prove my point... youre gay right? so obviously youre sexual preference is another male, right? now a female... for example... she, lets say, rubs your private parts.. or even better, licks your george washington bridge.. would you be aroused? really, honestly.. would you? of course you would.. now here's another question... with it being aroused.. would you have sex with the girl with the full awareness that females are not your sexual preference? you wont.. do see my point?

Unread 31 Jan 2005, 20:33   #185
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question Re: Do you have a gay in the office?

Quote:
at some point in our development we have decided who the recipients of our libido are going to be
Does this have any scientific merit, or is it merely something you made up?
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 20:33   #186
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

that has to be the dumbest arguement ever.

demigod if a man did precisely that would you insert your cock into him?

would you
huh
huh
huh
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 20:34   #187
hyfe
Dum Di Dum Di

hyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet society

There is a slight difference between being horny and aroused. One of them is in the head, and the other is just blood flowing into your penis. It is actually possible to rape males against their will you know (for a girl)
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 20:36   #188
Yahwe
I am.

i can see he doesn't know my reputation as a slut.
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 20:37   #189
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
demigod if a man did precisely that would you insert your cock into him?
would you
huh
huh
huh
if he wears a wig and wears fake tits, id probably consider, heh.. how bout this JJ, with the full awareness that youre straight, but ends up in prison for 4 life sentences.. would you have sex with your celmate?

Unread 31 Jan 2005, 20:38   #190
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

no.....

i wouldnt have sex with a man either. in the same way that a gay guy wouldnt have sex with a woman (under normal circumstances)

obviously if your going to delve into hypothetical stuff then id imagine its a possiblity in the same way you taking someone up the ass is.

(for instance you have a gun to your head blah blah blah)
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 20:40   #191
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
i can see he doesn't know my reputation as a slut.
You're actually a universal whoring machine. There is a difference, although it is very subtle.
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 20:51   #192
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

Quote:
Does this have any scientific merit, or is it merely something you made up?
there are no concrete scientific conclusions on both sides of this argument.. i did not make this up - if youre a male (or female) and is socially and biologically obvious, then psychologically, you decide what your sexual preference is
Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
no.....

i wouldnt have sex with a man either. in the same way that a gay guy wouldnt have sex with a woman (under normal circumstances)

obviously if your going to delve into hypothetical stuff then id imagine its a possiblity in the same way you taking someone up the ass is.
thank you - just proved my point.. sexual preference is decided by choice.. and yahwe, id be goddamned if you say "yeah i would have sex with her because i just had to do it..." - so im figuring your answer would be a no answer also, which proves my point even more, coming from a homosexual

Unread 31 Jan 2005, 20:58   #193
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
i did not make this up - if youre a male (or female) and is socially and biologically obvious, then psychologically, you decide what your sexual preference is
If you actually provided anything nearing a convicing argument in favour of this, then I'd be prepared to open my mind a tad. However, repatedly stating this blandly is unlikely to convince.

Actually, any argument at all would be good, at least other than 'People are whores and will have sex with anyone who sucks their bits!' (Which seems to be your present argument here.)

If you mean 'choice' in terms of whether or not to actually be sexually active, then that's a different thing entirely. (This may be what you mean, as your argument seems to be relatively confused.)
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 20:59   #194
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
thank you - just proved my point..
Anyone who says this is automatically wrong.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 21:03   #195
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

Quote:
If you actually provided anything nearing a convicing argument in favour of this, then I'd be prepared to open my mind a tad. However, repatedly stating this blandly is unlikely to convince.

Actually, any argument at all would be good, at least other than 'People are whores and will have sex with anyone who sucks their bits!' (Which seems to be your present argument here.)

If you mean 'choice' in terms of whether or not to actually be sexually active, then that's a different thing entirely. (This may be what you mean, as your argument seems to be relatively confused.)
all im saying is, there are hundreds of causes that trigger your sexual drive, consciously though, you would be proper to decide to who (or to what on some perverts) youre going to apply the activity to

Unread 31 Jan 2005, 21:06   #196
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
thank you - just proved my point.. sexual preference is decided by choice.. and yahwe, id be goddamned if you say "yeah i would have sex with her because i just had to do it..." - so im figuring your answer would be a no answer also, which proves my point even more, coming from a homosexual
ok ok

me saying i was a slut was too subtle
mm saying i was a universal whoring machine was too subtle

how about I FREQUENTLY SLEEP WITH WOMEN

too subtle?
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 21:15   #197
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
consciously though, you would be proper to decide to who (or to what on some perverts) youre going to apply the activity to
This is a confused statement.

In the sense of chosing who, precisely you sleep with, then yes, you have control. We can control which persons we go to bed with.

In terms of what characteristics you are attracted to (Male, Female, White, Black, Oriental, Nine inch black cocks, etc.) you have no 'rational' control - or at least, very little that I can detect.

For instance, I am not attracted to fat people. I can not change this through the power of thought, and likely, I could also not alter this if a fat person started licking my cock while I was under duress. I still would not wish to engage in sexual activity with them - not willingly, anyway.

Obviously, some people are more receptive to the cock licking treatment than others, largely since many people are not 100% either way, or 100% anti-fat, or whatever. I doubt even Dante is 100% anti-black booty. That doesn't mean that people can simply chose 'how' they are sexually aroused, though.

In fact, the whole cock-licking concept simply confirms that people don't have rational control over these things, and they are, by their nature, impulses.

(Obviously, almost anyone is capable of creating a sexual sensation in us, regardless of who we are attracted to, but that is not an argument for some kind of idea that we have choice over all this.)

Last edited by Marilyn Manson; 31 Jan 2005 at 21:35.
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 21:26   #198
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I doubt even Dante is 100% anti-black booty.
I can assure the good sir that I am.

Although, having said that the other night I got horribly drunk and got off with a fat bird apparently. So anything's possible!

(she was pale skinned so fortunately it wasn't double jeapordy)
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 21:32   #199
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
I can assure the good sir that I am.
Even if you knew it was a white woman who Mark had fiendishly disguised as a black woman (Through processes unknown), she was really hot, and you knew the sex would be 'Teh Bomb'?

I find that hard to believe.

In fact, I think we should run a test.
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 22:15   #200
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
all im saying is, there are hundreds of causes that trigger your sexual drive, consciously though, you would be proper to decide to who (or to what on some perverts) youre going to apply the activity to
attraction != arousal

this is not a complex theorem

please learn it before further 'contributing'