User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 23 Jan 2004, 14:44   #51
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Total lack of feelings

Well, you don't have any free-time, you don't sound like you're getting enough sleep and your life is totally dedicated to work. And then you wonder why your life is lacking something?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 14:46   #52
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

what kind of business are you running Rico?
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 14:48   #53
Deciduous

Deciduous is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
the delight of sitting amply sufficed
O_o
Deciduous is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 14:48   #54
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynical Oracle
I'll make this slightly more interesting.

To the one that can make me happy or give me a decent solution to a better path, I'll donate £30.

Honestly.

with regards to all seriousness (dont want your money)

from a woman who had a pretty hard time leaving the house for a while
get off your arse and do something, it really is the best way to make things better

i went to school and got myself a job and am now having a go at this career lark
i still cry a lot and dont like crowds or meeting new people and sometimes i just want to hide in a corner but i am mostly eating now and sometimes i even smile

it is better to be busy
what ever you are doing it is better, just moving around uses up some of your brain that is currently devoted to feeling like crap
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 14:51   #55
Deciduous

Deciduous is an unknown quantity at this point

I thought the point was that he's too busy.
Deciduous is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 14:54   #56
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

What is it about women and not leaving the house?
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 14:58   #57
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
what kind of business are you running Rico?
I've got one permanent contract, as an consultant/advisor for a multi million £ company, alot of shitty exec work and responsibility, but it pays well. I'm also a computer consultant, and a webdesigner. (I learnt alot of design during pa banner times).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Cynical Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 15:01   #58
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice

Well.. the paradox is, I do go out with friends alot, and in order to keep doing so I have to sleep less.

It's filled with lots of stuff, but I don't get anything usefull out of it. I just feel nothing anymore and it's quite sincerly scaring me.

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 15:13   #59
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

SbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant future

Mind altering drugs.

No seriously, I felt exactly this way a little while ago (as D and T&F can confirm having had to listen to my moaning for weeks). And now I'm cured.

Ok maybe not for everyone. But if you've got nothing to lose, give it a try!

I always get the soggy biscuit

Veni Vidi Codi
SbOlly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 15:39   #60
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

im not sure taking drugs when you have a total lack of feelings is a good idea. Drugs are only a good idea when they dont make up a large part of your life, when they do, it becomes dangerous.

maybe you could buy a pet?
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 16:09   #61
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Yeah, I've considerd this. I'm in a situation where I cannot allow myself to get drunk as a turd, or take drugs. If it came out in daylight that I did, it would be very bad for me. Don't know if it could be worse than now.

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 16:15   #62
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

Register a new forums account called "Happy Oracle".
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 16:42   #63
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

All work and no play made Jack a dull and unhappy boy.

You're 24, working all day and just can't go out and have a good time because all these people depend on you and if you're not there the world will cave in and everyone will die.

Give me a break. You're telling yourself everyone depends on you because that fills the void you've created by not going out, giving up your girlfriend, etc etc.

This weekend, or next, or whenever, inform your customers/employees that you will be away and unreachable until the Monday. Go and get hammered, dance like a baboon and sit in bed until lunchtime on Sunday then go down the pub and read the papers and watch the footie.

Customers are actually quite happy about not having support, as long as they know in advance that it's going to happen. If I bugger off for a week and don't leave an email or voiicemail saying I'm out, I get in the shit. However, if I do and let the important customers know I'm away and will be back in a week or whatever, all is OK.

Stop deluding yourself that you're the most important person in your business contacts life. You aren't.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 16:43   #64
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
p.s. Considered doing any volunteer work. It makes some people feel a lot better.
actually ayn rand told me it makes you feel worse.

i think the correct answer to this is have a kid.

You'd be surprised by how many life problems are solved by having a kid.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 16:46   #65
Dante Hicks
Clerk

I thought she was only against altruism when it was "self-destructive" or something?

I think he's a bit young to have a kid, although obviously he wouldn't have that much time to reflect on the nightmare his life will have become.
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 16:48   #66
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

go out and pick a fight with someone... and lose.

joking aside, you sound terribly like Norton's character out of Fight Club.

Just think of something you want to do, and then go and do it. If that means taking time of work, f*ck it, just take the time off. Swim to the bottom of the sea, Climb a mountain, Jump out of a plane, it doesn't matter. just do it.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 16:50   #67
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Dead_Meat: Everyone is replacable.

Having a gf or not having one doesn't really matter to me. I get to have sex, end of story.
I might take my responsibility a bit to serious, but I can harvest good of it. I can't see how to stop this would make me feel better.

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 16:57   #68
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

The problem with his life is that he can't control a companion in the same way he can control every other aspect of his life/wealth/health.

That is why that has all lost meaning for him cause he hates how he can't apply it to female relationships and get what he wants.

This guy needs counselling of the relationship kind and to show a lot more humility around women.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 16:57   #69
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I know exactly how you feel. For me though, its more a fear of not being able to care if something bad happened. I "wake up" some days and think i havent smiled, laughed, cried, been angry for weeks. I am a very vivid dreamer, and ive sometimes had dreams about someone close to me dying, like my dad, or a friend.. and i don't care. Ive been thinking about how long i have to break from my dailly routine so everything would seem normal.. ive been thinking about how to avoid people seeing i havent cried. Its actually quite scary, that sometimes i feel i'm incapable of love, or hate.

Obviously im not. Look at me, look at deffeh. Im easily trolled and i flame to boot. I hate things randomly, usually if they are popular. For **** sake, i was anti PIZZA before because all my mates liked it. These quirks are built into me. I wake up on days like this and im prideless, other days i wake up and all i want to do is kill anyone who disagrees with me.

What im trying to say is that you aren't alone. Sometimes its difficult to care. Sometimes its useful to be unable to care. You can be a calm head in a time where everyone is running wild. Take this thread for example. People have been attempting to troll you and you havent taken the bait. That has to be an improvement on the RiCo of old.

Chin up

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 17:46   #70
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

I don't smile, I don't laugh, I never shout and I never get upset. I might be a depressed young man. I am aware of the problem. Atleast I consider it a problem. Thanks to the contributions in here.

Special thanks to you, Deffeh. I really mean this.

Your post was usefull and seemd sincere.

Regards,

RiCo

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 19:14   #71
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Go Deffeh,best post on here.
RiCo,Im somewhat in the same boat as you (and deffeh) and innumerable other people. Somethings missing and we need to come to some realisation of what that is.

Problem comes when trying to define the thing thats missing. Be it something physical (as in real-world do-able,like taking more time off,meeting new social groups,meeting LESS social groups,buying things,selling things etc) Or be it something deeper as in spiritual/psychological.

Many people feel as though they have no emotions,it can be somewhat of a defence mechanism to let you get through the day.
You need to sit down and work out some things that bother you,some things that you enjoy,some things you've always wanted to do and where you'd like to be in a few months time/few years time.
It sounds a bit crap but it'll accomplish more than asking a board of trolls and phedos for answers they cant give you.

The whole thing stems from your head and people can only point the way so much. Its you that has to work things out. After all we can't dive into your head and do it for you.
Before you head off down some road of doctors,psychologists,anti-depressants like some people suggested you might just be able to sort this out on your own.

If you get anywhere ,and I hope you do, you might let the rest of us lost souls (heh) know there's light at the end of the tunnel.

I could be totally wrong here. So only take my 'advise' as seriously as you'd take anyone elses. Rely on yourself though.

Here's hoping things work out for you.
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 19:16   #72
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

mm pizza
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 19:18   #73
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Appreciate it mate.

Hopefully there is light at the end of the tunnel for everyone. And, to be honest, this place has more decent persons than many other places. It just doesn't show at first, second, third or forth glance, but it indeed has alot of good in it. That's why we got alot of regulars around here.

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 19:20   #74
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Appreciate it mate.

Hopefully there is light at the end of the tunnel for everyone. And, to be honest, this place has more decent persons than many other places. It just doesn't show at first, second, third or forth glance, but it indeed has alot of good in it. That's why we got alot of regulars around here.
It's surprising what level of general competence that exists on these boards, especially if you look at the sciences (eg. RadicalEdward) or history (Verm)
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 19:23   #75
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Indeed. It's a general misunderstanding that this place is full of shit. The competence here excells most of what can be found on the streets of any city, or around most dinner tables.

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 19:27   #76
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Indeed. It's a general misunderstanding that this place is full of shit. The competence here excells most of what can be found on the streets of any city, or around most dinner tables.
True but that's because the streets are packed with the moronic general public and dinner tables are packed with 'dinner table philosophers/sages'

Anyway,ok,on second glance people on here are somewhat more intellegent than everyone else. Note I said 'intellegent' not 'bearable'
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 19:30   #77
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Seconded.

LOOKIE LOOKIE MY POSTCOUNT

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 19:35   #78
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Haha,ANYWAY WE'RE ALL OFF TOPIC!

Wouldn't it be fun if the answers lay in Fight Club-esque actions. Anyone got some explosives?

Seems to me people need to be part of something bigger,to feel like they have a purpose. Maybe you need to find that.
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 21:48   #79
Hecate

Hecate is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Become a Communist.
Off-topic maybe, but take the political philosophy test.

http://www.selectsmart.com/FREE/select.php?client=no

My results were Fascist at first place and National Socialistic at second place.

Last edited by Hecate; 23 Jan 2004 at 23:15.
Hecate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 22:55   #80
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
My problem is; I sleep aprox. 3-4 houres a night, I havn't had vacation in 3 years or so, and I constantly need to be available to my customers and employers.

I don't see that I will have sparetime any time soon either.
Surely this answers your own question in part; you seem to be living life more for others than yourself. So I'd suggest a few things:

- make time for at least 6/7 hours sleep a night - lack of sleep will drive you slowly insane.

- tell your customers you are off for a vacation and won't be back for x days/weeks within reasonable notice so you can take time off ASAP. Do whatever you like with it, though I'd suggest you make sure you take a good read with you. I find that when I do have the will to read for pleasure I'm at my happiest, but maybe because I'm reading law the rest of the time and it's a million miles away from rules and theory about them. But the point is the same, you need to do something different for a bit as clearly doing the same things all the time is doing your head in.

- reserve time for yourself (i.e. every weekend or every other weekend) so that you aren't at the beck and call of customers as Dead_Meat suggests.

If you can't 'see' time off then make it.

I hope this helps anyway; it certainly isn't a miracle cure, but take some time off before you get even more bored with life than you seem to be.

On another note, I want a pint of GB and a curry
Unread 24 Jan 2004, 06:25   #81
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

Im about to come up with the best solution ever.

*drum roll*

Adopt a third world child. Bring it to your house and raise it. I am pretty sure that this will change your life dramatically.
Unread 24 Jan 2004, 07:19   #82
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hecate
Off-topic maybe, but take the political philosophy test.

http://www.selectsmart.com/FREE/select.php?client=no

My results were Fascist at first place and National Socialistic at second place.
I ended up as a Liberalist, granted I've had 10 whiskeys* 4cl's. I don't know, but it is possible that it has changed some of my answers.

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 24 Jan 2004, 08:45   #83
Shr00m

Shr00m is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
I can't seem to care about stuff anymore. Is there a point in life, when you get everything you want and wish for, everything tends to fade into a blur. I don't want food, I don't want to buy anything, I don't want to sleep, I don't want to be awake, I don't want to party and I don't care if I'm out with friends or home alone looking into a wall.

Should I request help from a psychologist?
Quit your job. You wont regret it, unless you end up living on the street. I'm don't know how your job market is whereever you are. It help me when I got messed up like that.
------------

Right-wing Neoliberal (Thatcher
Left-wing Neoliberal (Clinton)
Liberal
Liberal Nationalist
American "Conservative"
Shr00m is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2004, 12:14   #84
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

take a few days off and sleep. seriously, sleep. get a lot of sleep. hot baths, too. watch some funny films, or sitcoms, or whatever. RELAX. it's the cure for apathy (heh).
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2004, 12:26   #85
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

#1American Liberal
Social Democratic
Liberal Socialist
Social-Liberal
#5Anarcho-Communist
Left-wing Neoliberal (Clinton)

p.s. test probably sucks as everyone seems to be an American Liberal.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2004, 12:27   #86
Dante Hicks
Clerk

I think "lack of feeling" is pretty endemic at the moment in western society.

What is it Lisa Simpson says?
"We're the MTV generation, we experience neither highs nor lows."
"What's it like?"
"Beh." (shurg)

off-topic : I was an Anarcho-Communist #1 then Marxist for #2.
Unread 24 Jan 2004, 12:32   #87
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Damn you Danté, Marxism is sexy. And it wasn't even in my top 6!
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2004, 12:42   #88
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i was an american liberal then a marxist :/

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2004, 13:54   #89
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

#1 American "Conservative"
#2 American "Liberal"
#3 Anarcho-Communist
#4 Burkean (liberal) Conservative
#5 Christian Democratic
#6 Christian Socialist

Though I just left all the answers on default as I feel particularly apathetic about everything there today.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2004, 14:06   #90
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by queball
#1 American "Conservative"
#2 American "Liberal"
#3 Anarcho-Communist
#4 Burkean (liberal) Conservative
#5 Christian Democratic
#6 Christian Socialist
You're weird.
Unread 24 Jan 2004, 14:27   #91
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of

#1 Anarcho-Communist
#2 Liberal Socialist
#3 American "Liberal"
#4 Marxist
#5 Social-Liberal
#6 Social Democratic

Unread 24 Jan 2004, 14:44   #92
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

anarcho communist
liberal socialist
marxist

i personally would have thought the top 2 were the other way round. Never mind though.
Unread 24 Jan 2004, 15:25   #93
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zharkov
#1 Anarcho-Communist
#2 Liberal Socialist
#3 American "Liberal"
#4 Marxist
#5 Social-Liberal
#6 Social Democratic

#1 Anarcho-Communist
#2 Liberal Socialist
#3 American "Liberal"
#4 Social Democratic
#5 Marxist
#6 Social-Liberal

Heh

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote