User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 27 Dec 2003, 00:38   #1
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts
ITT we list everything we hate about these forums

• soccer threads
  • whiney c*nts
  • crap spam
  • people that don't know what they're talking about
  • cranky mods
  • threads about stupid TV shows
  • stickied threads that have been stickied since July
  • useless gimmicks
well, that's a few to get us started...now it's your turn

Editors Note: Fixed , as all those points dont relate to anywhere except GD

Last edited by Dilly_D; 27 Dec 2003 at 02:35.
Dilly_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 00:41   #2
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: ITT we list everything we hate about these forums

Isn't that pretty much everything?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 00:44   #3
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

Can I add Flavius posting "sup" ? I've tried his approach and just posted "sup" a few times in crap threads with nothing but spam n saw no good and when I tried it in a serious thread I saw no benefits either
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 00:44   #4
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Isn't that pretty much everything?
lol, just about
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 00:51   #5
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Actually yeah, the whole "sup" thing is fairly annoying, as was/is the "Hello Page X" phenemon. These things would generally be quite good if they weren't horrendously overused. I used to like the * thing, but it's been killed now.

Hmmm, I'm seeing a trend. We need to have some kind of expiry date on gimmicks (of all kinds, not just posters).
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 00:56   #6
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Quote:
Hmmm, I'm seeing a trend. We need to have some kind of expiry date on gimmicks (of all kinds, not just posters).
good idea...I think that 1 week after creating a shit gimmick (lo Bushy and Osama) your computer, wait no....your house, yourself, and everything you own should spontainiously combust
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 00:58   #7
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of

There's nothing much to add to that list.

It's like that on any forum though.
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 01:04   #8
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

it's no soccer you infidel.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 01:12   #9
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeks
yes it is, I don't live over there

soccer sucks

/edit: Kura, keep your filthy paws off my thread ta
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 01:18   #10
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all
Re: ITT we list everything we hate about GD

each and every one of you

mwaahahahahha

etc
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 01:31   #11
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all

people who go off topic.
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 01:31   #12
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeks
It is, it's just also football. Everything else is a derivation.

PS.

The only thread stickied since July is the Crap Threads thread, which obviously needs to be drilled into you people.

[edit]

And why do all the Americans feel the need to be hatin da footie? It's just another topic. It's not like anyone ever posts in these things 'Yo I be hatin dos political discussions yo', is it?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 01:33   #13
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
It is, it's just also football. Everything else is a derivation.

PS.

The only thread stickied since July is the Crap Threads thread, which obviously needs to be drilled into you people.

[edit]

And why do all the Americans feel the need to be hatin da footie? It's just another topic. It's not like anyone ever posts in these things 'Yo I be hatin dos political discussions yo', is it?

you see, it does not work...so it needs to be removed, cuz I'm sure we're all sick of seeing it.

/edit: why do you Europeans class Canadians as Americans? We hate being insulted like that
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 01:34   #14
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilly_D
you see, it does not work...so it needs to be removed, cuz I'm sure we're all sick of seeing it
I get really annoyed because there's a few millimeters of text to ignore
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 01:37   #15
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
/edit: why do you Europeans class Canadians as Americans? We hate being insulted like that
Are you from the Americas?

Are you, by extension, an American?
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 01:38   #16
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Quote:
Are you from the Americas?

Are you, by extension, an American?
I am North American, not American

/edit: that's just the way it is...for whatever reason, but I fully understand your thinking on this one
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 01:38   #17
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
I am North American, not American
Why you be hatin da argies?
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 01:44   #18
Dante Hicks
Clerk

I don't actually mind off-topicness. Often, the best debates have come in threads where the original post had nothing really to do with it.

But off-topic crap is another matter, and certain posters seem to encourage it.
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 03:00   #19
Super
Sub

Super is a jewel in the roughSuper is a jewel in the roughSuper is a jewel in the rough

A·mer·i·can ( P ) Pronunciation Key (-mr-kn)
adj.

A citizen of the United States.

kthxbye
Super is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 03:05   #20
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Quote:
: why do you Europeans class Canadians as Americans? We hate being insulted like that
The same reason Americans consider Scottish/Irish/Welsh to be English.
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 03:10   #21
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtothez
The same reason Americans consider Scottish/Irish/Welsh to be English.
but why punish the Canadians then? we know who's who
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 03:11   #22
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Quote:
but why punish the Canadians then? we know who's who
Which am I then?

aha, got you
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 03:14   #23
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Quote:
Which am I then?

aha, got you
well, since I don't know if you're even in the UK at all, and even if I did, that wouldn't mean anything to me...but if you are welsh, I'd call you Welsh...If you are English, I'd call you English...if you are Scottish, I'd call you Scottish...etc
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 03:32   #24
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

I hate the lack of people and the sports thread and the abusive moderation.
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 03:47   #25
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

SbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant future

Quote:
ITT we list everything we hate about these forums
Baron Morte

I always get the soggy biscuit

Veni Vidi Codi
SbOlly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 03:52   #26
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SbOlly
Baron Morte
that's something that's to agree with
----------retired-------
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 03:57   #27
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

Now this is very mature.
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 04:01   #28
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Being mature isn't in the PA Forum constitution...not in the GD Constitution anyway
----------retired-------
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 04:06   #29
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

SbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius
drunk people
Sober person.

I always get the soggy biscuit

Veni Vidi Codi
SbOlly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 04:10   #30
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius
drunk people
pus
----------retired-------
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 09:31   #31
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
  • people that don't know what they're talking about

Quote:
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 10:26   #32
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
People do sometimes complain about the "faggoty discussions that go on for pages and pages for no reason" whereby I presume they're talking about the politics threads. Speaking of which, why none recently?
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 11:01   #33
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Nothing political has popped up in the news. Or my thinking is that it's gotten so old now, it's not interesting anymore (or it never was? )

where's someone like m.ard when you need them effess
----------retired-------
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 12:20   #34
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Which am I then?

aha, got you

arent you from NE England?
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 12:41   #35
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super
A·mer·i·can ( P ) Pronunciation Key (-mr-kn)
adj.

kthxbye
A·mer·i·can P Pronunciation Key (-mr-kn)
adj.
Of or relating to the United States of America or its people, language, or culture.
Of or relating to North or South America, the West Indies, or the Western Hemisphere.
Of or relating to any of the Native American peoples.
Indigenous to North or South America. Used of plants and animals.

n.
A native or inhabitant of America.
American English.

You missed a few dude.
Unread 28 Dec 2003, 14:22   #36
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

the one thing i hate(ed) about this forum was yahwe, so thats ok then
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 08:04   #37
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Quote:
  • soccer threads - Not our fault it's more popular amongst users than Hockey which you contribute too on threads.
  • whiney c*nts - Taking a leaf out of one's own book.
  • crap spam - Perhaps your criticism there shouldn't be levelled at users.
  • people that don't know what they're talking about - Let's make people afraid to learn
  • cranky mods - If someone criticises a volunteer service the volunteers are entitled to be cranky
  • threads about stupid TV shows - So you are ok with threads about non stupid TV shows?
  • stickied threads that have been stickied since July - Did you try asking first before whining?
  • useless gimmicks - All are created with some intention, hence by definition not useless
well, that's a few to get us started...now it's your turn

Editors Note: Fixed , as all those points dont relate to anywhere except GD
I'll give him a chance to respond before I label him.
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 08:11   #38
Dante Hicks
Clerk

I don't think having an intention behind something makes it immune to being useless. The intention behind a gimmick generally is confined to the user that creates it (e.g. "This BushyBlair thing will be hilarious!"), whereas the level of usefulness is probably measured by the community at large or something.
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 08:16   #39
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Quote:
I don't think having an intention behind something makes it immune to being useless. The intention behind a gimmick generally is confined to the user that creates it (e.g. "This BushyBlair thing will be hilarious!"), whereas the level of usefulness is probably measured by the community at large or something.
In that case I think 'Rejected Gimmicks' is a more applicable term.

A truly useless gimmick would be an account created but never used.
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 09:03   #40
Dante Hicks
Clerk

That kind of makes anything difficult to define as useless, which was the point I suppose.

Clearly if I say "The American government spent $4bn on XYZ, what a useless waste of money" I do not necessarily mean that _they_ think it's useless but that I do. I'd imagine that applies more generally too.
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 09:05   #41
Evergreen
the merciless

Quote:
That kind of makes anything difficult to define as useless, which was the point I suppose.

Clearly if I say "The American government spent $4bn on XYZ, what a useless waste of money" I do not necessarily mean that _they_ think it's useless but that I do. I'd imagine that applies more generally too.
Skippied!

Last edited by Evergreen; 29 Dec 2003 at 09:23.
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 09:07   #42
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Do you really mean "benign" there?
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 09:23   #43
Evergreen
the merciless

Quote:
Do you really mean "benign" there?
I don't actually. Let me find a better way to phrase it :P

If it isn't used, then it can be considered Useless.

If however it is used no matter how unrealized it's use is then it is not useless.

You just consider it unrealized or a failed gimmick.
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 12:19   #44
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
i hate discussions
even if they are about you? ok then
----------retired-------
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 12:20   #45
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point

:smith: :Twins: :Matrix: :Legolas: :Gimli: :Gandalf: :Frodo:
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 12:23   #46
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Pyro learns to spell his name out in smilie form
----------retired-------
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 14:30   #47
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Androme and little else
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 14:34   #48
Dante Hicks
Clerk

He has been rather shit lately.
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 14:36   #49
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evergreen
I don't actually. Let me find a better way to phrase it :P

If it isn't used, then it can be considered Useless.

If however it is used no matter how unrealized it's use is then it is not useless.

You just consider it unrealized or a failed gimmick.
Surely 'useless' would be 'without use', which implies (to me, certainly) 'without purpose'.

For instance, your argument that if a gimmick posts, it obviously has a 'use' is flawed, because it is the account itself which has the use, not that which it is being put to.
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 15:33   #50
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Surely 'useless' would be 'without use', which implies (to me, certainly) 'without purpose'.

For instance, your argument that if a gimmick posts, it obviously has a 'use' is flawed, because it is the account itself which has the use, not that which it is being put to.

I hate these posts.