User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 2 Dec 2003, 14:15   #1
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place
Question does anyone else remember when threads used to drop off the page in hours

does anyone else remember when threads used to drop off the page in hours
or at certain times of day within minutes

who here has been around longer than me?

and what is your particular theory of the decline in participation

m
x
madi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 14:23   #2
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future
Re: does anyone else remember when threads used to drop off the page in hours

?

you are bored

?

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 14:25   #3
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

By the looks of it you've only been here since June so I'd say most people have been around here longer than you.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 14:27   #4
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

hey, a "things aint how they were" thread! havent had one of those in a while

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 14:36   #5
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyChecker
By the looks of it you've only been here since June so I'd say most people have been around here longer than you.

madi's been here ages

i think i beat her tho (Jan/Feb 2000)
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 14:45   #6
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm agreeing with Deffeh.

And it would have been April Rag, pre-April people only included Messiah and a few other random people. 'Ivan' was the last March entry.
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 14:49   #7
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

I think I arrived in mid to late 2000.

That's too long ago for me to remember though.

(Those were the days when people played Planetarion!)
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 15:08   #8
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi

who here has been around longer than me?

and what is your particular theory of the decline in participation

m
x
i remember a time when you could have a discussion here for a whole afternoon. people were posting so fast that you could hardly read everything the was written. and if you ever left the forums for a few hours you had a few new pages of threads when you returned.
today you can be happy if you get a reply within a few hours
i dont need a theory about why things changed. the game turned pay to play and then everyone left. im not even sure why i am here anymore, its not like i ever played this game :/
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 15:10   #9
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo
I'm agreeing with Deffeh.

And it would have been April Rag, pre-April people only included Messiah and a few other random people. 'Ivan' was the last March entry.

I was here before these boards were though

Sup all the Fudge's crappy message board crew
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 15:13   #10
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I miss those boards =(((

I only ever made about three posts since making those three posts took around about two weeks.
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 15:15   #11
Ragnarak

Quote:
about two weeks.

or 4 ticks as we used to call it

Unread 2 Dec 2003, 15:20   #12
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Ah, good times.
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 15:21   #13
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation Re: does anyone else remember when threads used to drop off the page in hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarak
or 4 ticks as we used to call it
Hehe. Indeed.
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 15:21   #14
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

hey madi, all forums and message boards are in decline everywhere
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 15:39   #15
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
madi's been here ages

i think i beat her tho (Jan/Feb 2000)

But PA didnt start til March/April and we didnt join til bout mnh after it started.
I think my "sexyram" a/c was May 2000.

</pedantic>
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 15:44   #16
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

I thought PA was running in the Feb to be honest, we just didn't get these particular forums in the format we have now until late March. Otherwise there's a month of my life's gone missing.
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 15:47   #17
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation Re: does anyone else remember when threads used to drop off the page in hours

Quote:
I thought PA was running in the Feb to be honest, we just didn't get these particular forums in the format we have now until late March.
That's pretty much the way I remember it too.
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 15:48   #18
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
But PA didnt start til March/April and we didnt join til bout mnh after it started.
I think my "sexyram" a/c was May 2000.

</pedantic>
you're wrong

it was jan/feb

round 2 started march/april i believe

we played at least a month of round 1, if not more (i was stuck in a shitty galaxy with a multi GC/SC/whatever it was called)

Hint of Sarcasm was definitely my round 1 name, cos i used Proetus in round 2, then Rag in round 3 (which was november 2000)
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 16:00   #19
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Scoot951 is an unknown quantity at this point

I remember a friend of mine and me were working on a gaming community site that we spammed here a bit, and we were so psyched when it stayed on the front page for like 6 hours.

I don't really know what I'm doing here
Scoot951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 16:31   #20
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

TPE 0wn j00 4ll l4m3rz

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 16:50   #21
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
you're wrong

it was jan/feb

round 2 started march/april i believe

we played at least a month of round 1, if not more (i was stuck in a shitty galaxy with a multi GC/SC/whatever it was called)

Hint of Sarcasm was definitely my round 1 name, cos i used Proetus in round 2, then Rag in round 3 (which was november 2000)
r1 definitely started in feb 2k and no way was r2 march/april, it had to be june/july
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 17:03   #22
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Considering a round lasts approx 3 months (I believe, when was the last time I had a planet? A year ago?) and is based on ticks, sort of, this would make the realistic length of Round 1 about 6 years, as a tick lasted about an entire day.

Unread 2 Dec 2003, 17:06   #23
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point

Or a few minutes when something blew up.

People would come here screaming, ROLL BACK ROLL BACK or I WANT MY TICK NOW, HE IS GOING TO GET DEFENSE.
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 17:13   #24
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepid00
Or a few minutes when something blew up.

People would come here screaming, ROLL BACK ROLL BACK or I WANT MY TICK NOW, HE IS GOING TO GET DEFENSE.
or SEND ALL YOUR SHIPS TO XX:XX:XX

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 17:14   #25
Intrepid00

Oh, how could I forget that one 'Help I am underattack, attack xx:xx:xx'
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 17:18   #26
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

I always laughed at the threads saying "this guy called me a fagg0t and then he called my mum bad names and he spammed the politics board and then he said my sister sucked **** and then he attacked me and then he told everyone else in the galaxy I was a fagg0t and then he got everyone to make him GC and I was GC and then I wasnt and then they exiled me and then I started crying and they found me again and attacked me and told my new galaxy I was a fagg0t and they hated me and I hated them so you should all attack this guy at XX:XX:XX because he is horrid and just because I am a fagg0t it doesnt mean you should call me names and if you need to find me on iRC my name is Sunday8pm"

Unread 2 Dec 2003, 17:19   #27
Intrepid00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
I always laughed at the threads saying "this guy called me a fagg0t and then he called my mum bad names and he spammed the politics board and then he said my sister sucked **** and then he attacked me and then he told everyone else in the galaxy I was a fagg0t and then he got everyone to make him GC and I was GC and then I wasnt and then they exiled me and then I started crying and they found me again and attacked me and told my new galaxy I was a fagg0t and they hated me and I hated them so you should all attack this guy at XX:XX:XX because he is horrid and just because I am a fagg0t it doesnt mean you should call me names and if you need to find me on iRC my name is Sunday8pm"
GOLD!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 17:20   #28
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

hahahahahha
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 17:25   #29
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold

How can DM still remember those things? :P

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 17:33   #30
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

I may be old, but I'm not set.......sep.......sin.......forgetful.

Unread 2 Dec 2003, 17:34   #31
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

he's got the memory of an elephant (no age jokes here.. :P)
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 18:33   #32
Ole Lukoe

Ole Lukoe is an unknown quantity at this point

honestly, I blame JBOY, since that jerk become a mod noone even wanted to post here fs. He were anti-everything! Talking about mood swings...that dude obviously had some issues.
Ole Lukoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 18:35   #33
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
Indeed.

If we knew how to replicate these times, then we would all be E-millionaires by now.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 18:37   #34
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future

people left because we have/had over- zealous mods who wouldn't allow anyone to have fun discussions.

everything became a "flame", everyone a "troll".

It's the mods fault, and you lots, fault that you dont revolt enough against them.

Hence everyone slowly leaves, as they are banned or have their threads closed because a particular conservative mod finds it offensive.

Zar
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 18:39   #35
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar
people left because we have/had over- zealous mods who wouldn't allow anyone to have fun discussions.

everything became a "flame", everyone a "troll".

It's the mods fault, and you lots, fault that you dont revolt enough against them.

Hence everyone slowly leaves, as they are banned or have their threads closed because a particular conservative mod finds it offensive.

Zar
You, sir, are talking out of your arse.

Can't you leave your ridiculous anti-establishment politics at home with you, for once?

How long have you been here for, anyway?
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 18:40   #36
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

It bit the dust because people moved on with their lives.

Except us, obviously.
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 18:43   #37
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
It bit the dust because people moved on with their lives.

Except us, obviously.
I think the boy has got it.
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 18:43   #38
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
You, sir, are talking out of your arse.

Can't you leave your ridiculous anti-establishment politics at home with you, for once?

How long have you been here for, anyway?
not sure in years. but since about round 3 - if the forums were alive back then (can't remember)...

i've been around in various names. They all got slowly banned

Zar
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 18:43   #39
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point

People left because planetarion died.
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 18:44   #40
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar
They all got slowly banned
'Unsurprising.'
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 18:48   #41
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Quote:
'Unsurprising.'
na - i just tread on risky waters.

certain yank mods (forgotten his name - remind me please) don't like me insulting americans, or talking about 9-11 in any way other than "lets all remember the victims even if we didn't know them". This particular yank mod didn't like me comparing the innocent dead afghanistanis to the americans. Somewhat hypocritical.

others include - me comparing the usa to nazi germany, israel to nazi germany, how britain was no better than nazi germany

Zar
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 18:50   #42
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

now i remember - that particular conservative yank mod was called sandsnake

Zar
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 18:53   #43
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar
na - i just tread on risky waters.
Or, alternatively, 'talk bollocks.'
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 18:54   #44
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Quote:
Or, alternatively, 'talk bollocks.'
aww na - thats just opinionated my conservative little bunny rabbit

Zaw
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 19:00   #45
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar
aww na - thats just opinionated my conservative little bunny rabbit

Zaw
No, seriously. You talk rubbish.

For instance, you have made a prime mistake of the air-head left. Everyone who doesn't agree with you is a 'conservative', etc.

I don't know your age, but, judging from all the levels of political sophistication your opinions exude, I'd guess it was fourteen.
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 19:03   #46
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

SbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant future

Does someone have to have political sophistication to become an adult?

I always get the soggy biscuit

Veni Vidi Codi
SbOlly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 19:04   #47
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think it's fairly obvious that some people left because of moderation decisions.

The majority left though because they stopped playing the game, or simply got bored.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 19:04   #48
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by SbOlly
Does someone have to have political sophistication to become an adult?
My apologies if I offended anyone above the age of fourteen who is suffering from similar political brain-death.
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 19:05   #49
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

SbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant future

And the others wished they had the left.

Veni Vidi Codi
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 19:06   #50
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

Quote:
My apologies if I offended anyone above the age of fourteen who is suffering from similar political brain-death.
Well can I go on to assume that based on the lack of knowledge in the field of MIPS programming, that you must be a goth 13 year old?

Or does it only work for politics?

Veni Vidi Codi