User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 10 Mar 2006, 01:01   #51
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Alcohol or Pot?

I like this thread, drugs is cool mkay.

Oh and templar. u rok dude k?!

Mixed abuse for the win btw!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyfe
... and the penalties for narcotics combined with the prices here in Norway makes me stay away bloody country!
What the ****? A gram of hash costs 100 kr, a pint in Oslo costs 50 kr. And the penalites for a gram or two is not any worse then being too drunk and doing stuipd shit, not to mention the very low chance of getting caught.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 01:03   #52
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Well, I think it's getting clear that this is a gimmick. He's trying to get some camouflage by posting on other forums as well and in the meanwhile he's trying to get that other guy, who seems to be an average PA player, to become his buddy by kissing his ass so he returns here to get a stronger coverage over his gimmick.
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 01:11   #53
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

lol you are fat and hairy !
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 01:13   #54
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Templar
silver kiss my fat hairly ass... i am my own person and this is no gimmick ... so go f urself u stuck up piece of crap
Be careful now, you don't want SS to get mad and accidentally flex his biceps and end the universe again do you?
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 01:20   #55
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:
well i have no job or uni at the mo...
i could not have guessed !!
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 01:33   #56
lurchleaf
UltimateNewbie

lurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to behold

i back up templar on that. my daily routine is as follows
step 1.) wake up
step 2.) put on my dressing gown.
step 3.) come on irc.
step 4.) put kettle on and wait for boil
step 5.) gather as many biscuits as possible into dressing gown pockets and proceed to stir coffee
step 6.) have a ciggy outside whilst dunking biscuits.
step 7.) sluggishly plod upstairs in my macho form and idle on irc and chat bullshit on forums all day.

repeat steps 4-6 as many times as needed to give the desired effect.

repeat step 2 if any items of clothing fall off

(no, i dont change until at least 1pm, that includes changing my irc nick and that takes ages)
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 01:37   #57
lurchleaf
UltimateNewbie

lurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
lolo so im takeing up the life of a Pa addict again annd sobeit being fat and hairy falls nicely into that
if you look at templars threads, he isnt bad at spelling, just too lazy to press backspace or space sometimes.
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 01:39   #58
Snurx
Dirte

http://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 01:41   #59
lurchleaf
UltimateNewbie

Quote:
this is the klife of the Pa addict is it not

indeed
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 01:42   #60
lurchleaf
UltimateNewbie

templar, what would blackman do without robbin? we would no longer be a trio!
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 05:10   #61
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Yahwe what is your problem is it coz your mammy didnt love u when u were younger

:giggle:
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 05:12   #62
BlacK_Bengudo
Slap Machine

BlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura aboutBlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura aboutBlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura about

both work fine to me
but i prefer pot, the other day effect is a lot better
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 05:12   #63
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
I received no applause.

They just didn't understand man.

They just - didn't - understand.

Man.
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 08:11   #64
hyfe
Dum Di Dum Di

hyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snurx
What the ****? A gram of hash costs 100 kr, a pint in Oslo costs 50 kr. And the penalites for a gram or two is not any worse then being too drunk and doing stuipd shit, not to mention the very low chance of getting caught.
I don't live in Oslo.. so if I were to buy i'd probably buy larger quantaties to begin with.. besides, I don't do stupid shit when I'm drunk

and I hate Pot and love Grass, which I still seriously haven't bloody found.
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 08:43   #65
coffee-
Beoyotch

coffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nice

I am of the opinion that Templar is not a "gimmick", and is actually just a PA player whom does not share most of views on how people should present themselves on a forum. So unless this Templar has stolen the identity of someone from PA, then it is true, he is real.
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 09:30   #66
lurchleaf
UltimateNewbie

of course not ya moaning bastard. i cant see why there are such things as people like you. you moan moan moan, then leave neg rep. if i do something absolutely brilliant, it wont matter to you. because you dont like me. and trust me, i dont like you.

ppl, i KNOW i have neg rep. and if you are gonna leave any in future, which you will, then please sign it so i know who's houses to burn

Unread 10 Mar 2006, 09:33   #67
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurchleaf
if i do something absolutely brilliant, it wont matter to you. because you dont like me.

I can ensure you this is incorrect. Just give it a try.
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 09:33   #68
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurchleaf
of course not ya moaning bastard. i cant see why there are such things as people like you. you moan moan moan, then leave neg rep. if i do something absolutely brilliant, it wont matter to you. because you dont like me. and trust me, i dont like you.
You go gurl.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 12:43   #69
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
lolo to some who said close this horrible thread whats the pt... it light enterainment for most of the family
For the love of god please try and use the actual correct english words in your posts :(((
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 12:45   #70
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Just ban the ****er and get over it. He's doing it for the sake for his own enjoyment and doesn't even try to adapt.
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 12:46   #71
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
hmpf... dont care ...unlucky chappy... better luck nxt yr
I don't care if you don't care. All I'm asking for is a reasonable effort to be vaguely comprehendable from another human being.
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 12:48   #72
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Well in that case you are probably not skilled enough to post here, so it's a case of 'get the hell out of here'. Life can be cruel sometimes.
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 12:51   #73
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
hey im sorry if i type like this ... i can thelp it if i slow down ne more i'll be even worse.... so im not that bad really is I ... if i am read my last post
For one thing why do you use "..." so often? It seems to run contrary to your statement of not wanting to slow down. I don't see what's wrong with talking your time to type properly. You're doing the internet equivalent of going into a pub and yelling as loudly and as incoherently as you can. Would this be welcome in your local? And try not to be so aggressive towards people. I understand you may have some bad previous internet experiences where "flaming" people was the norm and it leaked into your normal style of posting but please to try to recognise most of us are just trying to help you.
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 12:54   #74
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:
hmm yes it is too u maybe but i on the other hand am quite content and happy ... so that me 5 you 0 and rising rapidly my score is

You are clearly a gimmick account.
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 12:56   #75
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
okies i reckonise that ur trying to help me but this is the way that i typee... so im sorry if this offends u guys in neway..... sorryyyyyy.....but if it still annoys u read my last post
If it still annoys me I'm going to ban you. Do. You. Get. This?
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 12:56   #76
lurchleaf
UltimateNewbie

erm /me is out of brilliant things to say at the moment. but if you give him pos rep, im sure itll make up for it when the time comes that i do something brill
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 13:03   #77
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:
and ss y would i be a gimmick account... i am me .. if u dont like read read my previous post

-The way you are consistant in your spelling errors, someone who sucks so badly at spelling doesn't do it with such a consistancy.

-Your post I quoted in my previous post. You are emphazing the way I construct my English sentences. Some people call me yoda over here the way I sometimes make sentences, you just did exactly the same as a reaction on my critising of your spelling.

You're artificially posting on the other planetarion related forums. It's a blanket to make the gimmick less obvious.

Things like lolo and other much used bullshit in your sentences. You use a couple of different expressions which are known as 'irritating' and drop them all out, again with too much consistancy.

I rest my case.
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 13:22   #78
PSH
Registered Abuser

PSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet society

What is lolo?
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 13:31   #79
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
hmm i'll take that as a compliment tq... there is life outside this forums btw...go find it
Insulting horn is like beating a dead puppy
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 13:35   #80
lurchleaf
UltimateNewbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Insulting horn is like beating a dead puppy
it turns you on too?
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 13:45   #81
lurchleaf
UltimateNewbie

lol, ya make me laff
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 14:23   #82
lurchleaf
UltimateNewbie

and regained 2
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 16:25   #83
BlacK_Bengudo
Slap Machine

BlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura aboutBlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura aboutBlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
you're the worst poster i've ever seen on these boards. bar none.
im happy to read this
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 17:08   #84
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Right, enough is enough.

This is not an iRC channel.
The forums are not for you to post single line responses on each other's Rep status.
If you get on so well, go talk on iRC, in fact, if you like it here so much, go to #forums and talk to people there.

You are very close to getting a ban simply for covering this forum with spammy, incoherent and illegible posts.

Edit: JJ appears to have beaten me to the punch......

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet

Last edited by Dead_Meat; 10 Mar 2006 at 17:19.
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 22:29   #85
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I liked the bit where a PA player told someone to get a life.

hehe

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2006, 01:39   #86
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I only just saw the drugs thread!

I think people should say no to drugs, drugs can be very harmful.

especially kids.
Unread 3 Apr 2006, 16:09   #87
lurchleaf
UltimateNewbie

kids are the main takers, how do you expect us to sleep on school nights when you old ppl send us to bed at 11pm!
Unread 3 Apr 2006, 16:22   #88
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

And you wonder why you get neg rep.......

(don't bump threads that were already shit)
Unread 4 Apr 2006, 02:21   #89
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Be careful now, you don't want SS to get mad and accidentally flex his biceps and end the universe again do you?
lol

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to JonnyBGood again.

Unread 4 Apr 2006, 02:29   #90
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

oh it was a bump i didnt realise, shame on you!
Unread 4 Apr 2006, 08:16   #91
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of

i think some of you are very rude.

for the record, alcohol is probably the worst common drug, followed by nicotine. i use both regularly. i only recently discovered e and i reckon its one of the best out there - far cheaper than alcohol, doesnt make you sick, doesnt make you want to sleep and lets you have a nice dance followed by a relaxing natter. weed is also great, i cant imagine a day when i will give it up; fantastic for sitting around in the evening with friends and a cuppa to watch a bit of telly and have a slow paced chat.
Unread 4 Apr 2006, 10:30   #92
Squishy
Lost

Squishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond repute

Bumping threads is bad mmmkay! Now i feel obliged to voice my opinions on the matter!

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_dastardley_chihuahua
i only recently discovered e and i reckon its one of the best out there - far cheaper than alcohol, doesnt make you sick, doesnt make you want to sleep and lets you have a nice dance followed by a relaxing natter
Yeah ok and what about the come downs? Ecsttasy is a nasty nasty drug ok it will give you a feeling of euphoria which will last a night, but the next day you will probebly want to kill your self. Hangover^100

There is nothing wrong with smoking pot in MODERATION. But if you arnt carful you will soon find your self making a joint first thing in the morning and then spending all day every day stoned. You will soon realise what a destructive drug this is. When your only friends are also the ones who smoke pot with you and all you do is sit infront of a computer/tv and dont socialise outwith your stoner mates. And you have no motivation to do anything

EDIT: The only thing i do now is drink and even that i dont do very often. Im fitter than i have been. I have a much wider and diverse group of friends. All in all for me taking drugs was ruining my life and i could only see how much it was ruining it when i had stoped.

Last edited by Squishy; 4 Apr 2006 at 10:40.
Squishy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2006, 10:43   #93
Squishy
Lost

Squishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
It is certainly nothing like hangover^100, it can be pretty bad but hangovers are way worse.

Also euphoria for a whole night is pretty damn good. Way better than booze.
If you need to take a drug to feel amazing about life then try looking at your self as to why you dont feel great rather than taking a quick fix solution that does more damage than good
Unread 4 Apr 2006, 10:56   #94
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i dont understand why you would take something which

a) ****s with your sense of reality - far more than alcohol usually
b) could *in theory* kill you (unlikely but hey)
c) makes you dependent on it for a 'good time'.

It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2006, 11:39   #95
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

A is an undergraduate at university. A wants to enjoy a good night out. A is presented with two choices:

1) The blue pill: This pill will provide the necessary intoxication. It is widely available and may be publically consumed. But the downside is that his friends won't think he's very cool if he takes it and when taken in excessive dosage the blue pill causes, in the short term - headaches and vomitting, in the long term- liver damage.

2) The red pill: This pill will provide the necessary intoxication. In the present market it is better value than the blue pill and provides more 'bang for his buck'. The downside of this pill is that it's longterm medical effects have not been conclusively studied so the side-effects are unknow. Also the red pill is a Class A drug meaning that mere possession carries a 7 years max prison sentence and an unlimited potential fine (if caught).

Advise A.
Unread 4 Apr 2006, 11:43   #96
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

A shouldn't do pills.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2006, 11:53   #97
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Or 3 do both and have a top night. \o/
a drug user avoiding logic and pretending the issues at hand are irrelevant.

surely not!
Unread 4 Apr 2006, 12:04   #98
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
A is an undergraduate at university. A wants to enjoy a good night out. A is presented with two choices:

1) The blue pill: This pill will provide the necessary intoxication. It is widely available and may be publically consumed. But the downside is that his friends won't think he's very cool if he takes it and when taken in excessive dosage the blue pill causes, in the short term - headaches and vomitting, in the long term- liver damage.

2) The red pill: This pill will provide the necessary intoxication. In the present market it is better value than the blue pill and provides more 'bang for his buck'. The downside of this pill is that it's longterm medical effects have not been conclusively studied so the side-effects are unknow. Also the red pill is a Class A drug meaning that mere possession carries a 7 years max prison sentence and an unlimited potential fine (if caught).

Advise A.

You make B sound more temping than A
Unread 4 Apr 2006, 12:05   #99
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squishy
Ecsttasy is a nasty nasty drug ok it will give you a feeling of euphoria which will last a night, but the next day you will probebly want to kill your self. Hangover^100
If you feel like killing yourself after ecstacy then you probably have some underlying psychological issues and/or are having some adverse reaction to the drug and you should never take it again. I have met literally hundreds of people who take E regularly and no-one has ever reported they felt like killing themselves after consuming it. I would be seriously worried if someone did.

Also, the depressive effects I've always felt to be more pronounced two or three days later (not the next day).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
Not everyone is so risk averse. If I encounter someone who sounds quite risk averse I rarely (seriously) advise they take drugs of this nature.

Things like bungee jumping, other "extreme" sports, travelling to certain third world locations all carry a certain level of risk and such risk is difficult to quantiy / to a certain extent unknown. However, some people don't mind taking the risk and therefore doing such things. Different strokes for different folks.

It's quite possible that in later life I will face serious health problems due to various lifestyle choices (appalling diet, ocassional bing drinking, pillings, etc) I have made. These however were decisions I undertook relatively freely and therefore I accept these as potential consequences.

Last edited by Dante Hicks; 4 Apr 2006 at 12:14.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2006, 12:08   #100
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Clearly this guy wins this thread:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/drugs/Stor...746333,00.html

Today's Guardian.

Also your "logic" is not stating all the facts, and spinning some factors. As far as I know no one thinks drinking alcohol is "uncool".
Auntie, as usual, provides a better article: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/4874938.stm

My logic is stating all known facts. For instance I didn't think the longterm effects were conclusive from this study so I very kindly said they were 'unknown' despite:

Dr Kouimtsidis. "But if this is what is happening to very heavy users, it might be an indication that daily use of ecstasy over a long period of time can lead to irreversible memory problems and other cognitive deficits."

An intelligent person with good analytical skills can identify the key issue with the red pill ...