User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 18 May 2003, 22:37   #1
Fred of Bedrock

Fred of Bedrock has a spectacular aura aboutFred of Bedrock has a spectacular aura aboutFred of Bedrock has a spectacular aura about
T-Shirts

I know ppl havent got T-Shirts for winning or top 10 etc but what about the t-shirts for the ones who were wronged ;p

I demand spinner sends out "I was Deleted" T-Shirts with "Spinner is a Twat" on the back.

If he doesnt then I may get a local company to produce some and sell them myself... bet I make more money in profit then 5th Season did (or Jolt is) out of PA.
Unread 18 May 2003, 22:39   #2
chemical
Honorary Member

chemical is an unknown quantity at this point
Thats actualy a great idea.

That cafeblabla shop could make them
Unread 18 May 2003, 23:12   #3
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society
I think I am still owed a T shirt for being in runner up galaxy of first worldcup, but to be honest, Spinner can keep it, as I doubt I would wear it.
Unread 19 May 2003, 00:11   #4
Fred of Bedrock

Fred of Bedrock has a spectacular aura aboutFred of Bedrock has a spectacular aura aboutFred of Bedrock has a spectacular aura about
was wondering if I should call the marketing arm of the t-shirts derf-remraf inc.....
Unread 19 May 2003, 00:48   #5
BLACK_OPPS
Comrade LENIN

BLACK_OPPS is on a distinguished road
Re: T-Shirts

Quote:
Originally posted by Fred of Bedrock
I know ppl havent got T-Shirts for winning or top 10 etc but what about the t-shirts for the ones who were wronged ;p

I demand spinner sends out "I was Deleted" T-Shirts with "Spinner is a Twat" on the back.

If he doesnt then I may get a local company to produce some and sell them myself... bet I make more money in profit then 5th Season did (or Jolt is) out of PA.
can allways have some made up if ya like ?
it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger.
Herman Goering
BLACK_OPPS is offline   Reply With Quote