User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 14 Nov 2002, 04:12   #1
Fred of Bedrock

Fred of Bedrock has a spectacular aura aboutFred of Bedrock has a spectacular aura aboutFred of Bedrock has a spectacular aura about
RaH

I just wanted to congratulate you guys on perhaps being the best alliance this round. Sure you may not "win" the round but you won my respect.

We all heard the great "I won't ally with other alliances" line from so many at the end of last round. One in particular was saying it and ofc they formed one anyway

So congratulations RaH on keeping the last round of PA one you can be proud of. No mass recruitments to boost member numbers and no alliances with other.

Well done
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 04:15   #2
Obfuscator
Antediluvian

Obfuscator is an unknown quantity at this point
I feel bad for only being in RaH for a week, but I enjoyed my experience there greatly. I'd say they're worthy of that sort of praise....definitely.
Reduco ad Honore [RaH] r8
Obfuscator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 04:34   #3
Xavier March

im sure if rah had been picked on by titans/ldk/virus/(wp/ely) too, they would have had to ally up :/

will be interesting to see how well RaH are doing whenever (IFever) they decide to 'come out'
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 04:48   #4
yodaa800
Open da mouth!

yodaa800 is an unknown quantity at this point
lo sexehs
[22:47:48] <Metrofx> i was asked if i was gay before in pa
[22:47:51] <Metrofx> i answered yes
yodaa800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 04:54   #5
AlbinoSquirrel
power of evil

AlbinoSquirrel is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm not neutral, I just hate everyone equally

&Omega;
AlbinoSquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 04:55   #6
Dreadnought!

They are allied/nap'ed to fury
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 05:02   #7
kyrealean
Crimson Dragon

kyrealean is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Dreadnought!

Dread, if that was truly the case, then i wonder why last week 3 times myself and my galaxy was hit by Fury..... if thats napped/allied then its obviously news to me.

Thanks but try again
Rd 4 267.2.10 D'tartagnan of DesertWinds_Fortress (Fury)
Rd 5 25.16.13 Xavier of Sanctified_Realm (Fury)
Rd 6 1.16 gave planet away (Fury)
Rd 7 23.23.13 Mikey of Goondocks (RaH)
Rd 8 C2 quit (RaH)
Rd 9 24.6.1 Prof_Xavier of School_for_Gifted_Youngsters (Eclipse)
Rd 9.5 9.8.3 Starbuck of Galactica (RaH)
kyrealean is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 05:13   #8
Empress
Inactive as they come

Empress is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

beeeep .. wrong answer.. try again next time.....

~*Empress*~

Make it a rule of life never to regret and never to look back. Regret is an appalling waste of energy; you can't build on it; it's only good for wallowing in.
--Katherine Mansfield
Empress is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 05:22   #9
Dreadnought!

Quote:
Originally posted by kyrealean

Dread, if that was truly the case, then i wonder why last week 3 times myself and my galaxy was hit by Fury..... if thats napped/allied then its obviously news to me.

Thanks but try again
coz both alliances hate you?
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 05:58   #10
Kileman
Commander

Kileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to behold
Rah isnt allied to Fury and we do not work with them in any respect. They are neutral.

But they arent exactly being hit by the block (that formed before the round started) that consists of over 1/2 the universe are they Fred?
________
Chrysler california cruiser specifications

Last edited by Kileman; 24 Feb 2011 at 21:06.
Kileman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 06:37   #11
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
Petru and Avie have been seen on the fury server alot lately..
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 08:21   #12
Torz
Up yours

Torz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud of
wow, the fact they've idled there since they were Fury members(command) is of no relevance eh?

stupid prick.
Torz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 08:24   #13
Salomo
Commodore

Salomo is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by G.K Zhukov
i saw you on legion server r6 a lot ;-)

r1: n00b
r2: 7:11 - T7C HC, WaC(Jr), Sedition HC
r3: 31:25 - Sedition, Century, SL HC
r4: 95:21 - BlueTubas'
r5: 30:5 - BlueTubas, VtS
r6: 33:24:1 - Deus Ex Machina HC, politically retired
r7: 38:22 -> 26:11 - RaH peon
r8: 12:3:4 - Defended by 1:1
Salomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 09:53   #14
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Me and Torz have been on the Legion server all round....perhaps we are secretly working with them !

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Maddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 09:53   #15
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by kyrealean

Thanks but try again
i wonder why i hit some virus techie a few days back:/ is virus allowed to retal me now?:/ hmmmmm weird:/
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 09:54   #16
Fred of Bedrock

Fred of Bedrock has a spectacular aura aboutFred of Bedrock has a spectacular aura aboutFred of Bedrock has a spectacular aura about
Zhukov was spying on Lego rnd 6 so thats why he was on the server to relay info to Dues. All fair in love and war so I understand why Zhukov was there on legonet (plus the fact he had some good friends still there)
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 09:58   #17
AlbinoSquirrel
power of evil

AlbinoSquirrel is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Fred of Bedrock
Zhukov was spying on Lego rnd 6 so thats why he was on the server to relay info to Dues. All fair in love and war so I understand why Zhukov was there on legonet (plus the fact he had some good friends still there)
I don't recall him relaying any info to Deus - he was in a Deus galaxy (same gal as me, actually), and he probably relayed information to Salomo and perhaps some others, but he was never a member of Deus, according to the old rosters.

&Omega;
AlbinoSquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 10:04   #18
Petru
mefs

Petru is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
I allied us with DTA & Virus too, and napped us with Ely and G-II. We also have a member exchange program with Titans for when anyone gets bored & feels like a change of scenery.

Username: HobbieRogue4
Password: ****petru

I was 'angry' a lot back then. :/
Petru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 10:08   #19
Petru
mefs

Re: RaH

Quote:
Originally posted by Fred of Bedrock
I just wanted to congratulate you guys on perhaps being the best alliance this round. Sure you may not "win" the round but you won my respect.

We all heard the great "I won't ally with other alliances" line from so many at the end of last round. One in particular was saying it and ofc they formed one anyway

So congratulations RaH on keeping the last round of PA one you can be proud of. No mass recruitments to boost member numbers and no alliances with other.

Well done
See Fred, the thing is, it's not entirely that difficult to stand by what we said, it's just the common medium dictates noone would believe it.

After 2 and a half frigging years on this game, I, and I think others, aren't going to sacrifice our remaining morals & principles just to get top of the twilight round of Planetarion.

'we won the last round! yay yay yay! okay so we had to ally half of everyone to do it, going against an unspoken moral code that suggested the last round of our community game would be played fairly, but hey we won we won! so its okay!'

All is far in love and war, but it doesn't excuse what some people have turned this round into as opposed to what it could have been.

Unread 14 Nov 2002, 10:45   #20
Radium-^
Professional Troll

Radium-^ is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
For being a university student you have as much intelligence as a pea, but thats not suprising with you being from Sunderland and all
Radium-^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 10:51   #21
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Petru

I allied us with DTA & Virus too, and napped us with Ely and G-II. We also have a member exchange program with Titans for when anyone gets bored & feels like a change of scenery.
hihi

hi Petwu

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
MAdnRisKy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 10:52   #22
Silva baby
sexy honky chic

Silva baby is an unknown quantity at this point
i applaud Rah

Ex-Silver BC
Forever in Elysium

i have [FAITH] in myself, [FAITH] in my galaxy, and [FAITH] in my alliance
do you?

[FAITH][SILVER]
Silva baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 10:57   #23
Fleet_Multiplex
Hell

Fleet_Multiplex is an unknown quantity at this point
well done Rah
http://www.seraphimhq.net/Uploads/VipsLogo1.jpg
ViruS Round 3-9, Executive Round 5-9

I shall not go quitely into the night without a fight, for I am an angel of war, bringer of a thousand deaths. Chain me. Beat me. Seduce me. It will gain you nothing but a smile of death. Dare to mock me, and you will burn in my blood.
Fleet_Multiplex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 11:17   #24
Sad
TeamPies

Sad will become famous soon enoughSad will become famous soon enough
go PETRU!
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 11:52   #25
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re: RaH

Quote:

See Fred, the thing is, it's not entirely that difficult to stand by what we said, it's just the common medium dictates noone would believe it.

After 2 and a half frigging years on this game, I, and I think others, aren't going to sacrifice our remaining morals & principles just to get top of the twilight round of Planetarion.

'we won the last round! yay yay yay! okay so we had to ally half of everyone to do it, going against an unspoken moral code that suggested the last round of our community game would be played fairly, but hey we won we won! so its okay!'

All is far in love and war, but it doesn't excuse what some people have turned this round into as opposed to what it could have been.
I agree, it's very noble and you seem to stick to your words.

What I don't understand though, is why "going alone" has more honour in it then having 1 ally, such as ToT.
Aslong as it's he healthy relation, I don't see why it has less morals etc. Ofc it might be easier then goin alone ...

Also, like dunno who mentionned, RaH hasn't had any major alliance/group aiming for them this round. Now I don't say they'll automaticly grab for allies, but sometimes you hare "forced allies" ...

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 12:00   #26
Radium-^
Professional Troll

Re: Re: Re: RaH

Quote:
Originally posted by Kjeldoran
What I don't understand though, is why "going alone" has more honour in it then having 1 ally, such as ToT.
You started with 2 allies, just because one of them disbanded doesn't alter that fact.
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 12:02   #27
Fred of Bedrock

Petru I totally agree and winning isnt everything. Thats why Im saying well done to RaH as they have tried to make this round as good as possible.

To those who say they werent trying to win... had moved planets.. retired.. yet were obviously still playing then you fooled no-one..... have fun with the last round and forget the "win"
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 12:03   #28
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re: Re: Re: RaH

Quote:
Originally posted by Radium-^

You started with 2 allies, just because one of them disbanded doesn't alter that fact.
true, but why would it be less honourable? I mean, we didn't lie to our members, we didn't lie to the community, we never claimed to go solo ...

and radium, this isn't me trying to justify why we were allied, cause basicly I don't need to justify it. I'm just wondering why some of you think it has less honours and morals ....

I merely ask for opinions, that's all

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 14 Nov 2002, 12:08   #29
Radium-^
Professional Troll

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: RaH

Quote:

true, but why would it be less honourable? I mean, we didn't lie to our members, we didn't lie to the community, we never claimed to go solo ...

and radium, this isn't me trying to justify why we were allied, cause basicly I don't need to justify it. I'm just wondering why some of you think it has less honours and morals ....

I merely ask for opinions, that's all

rgds Kj
I dont really care what happens, this is only a game. Play it by however means you want to make you win (except cheating ofc). I dont think there is much honour or morals in PA if you have 0 allies or 30.
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 13:13   #30
Maddix
Imposter?

Quote:
I agree, it's very noble and you seem to stick to your words.

Aslong as it's he healthy relation, I don't see why it has less morals etc. Ofc it might be easier then goin alone ...

Also, like dunno who mentionned, RaH hasn't had any major alliance/group aiming for them this round. Now I don't say they'll automaticly grab for allies, but sometimes you hare "forced allies" ...
I think the "more honourable" part comes from everyone orginally saying "oh we won't block this round" etc etc (queue denials from multiple alliances that they ever said that...) and then going ahead and allying/blocking/napping or whatever you want to call it.

As Radium says tho to claim you have one ally just cos one disbanded is a little weak and are you not working with Fury in some form or another as well now?

Unread 14 Nov 2002, 13:14   #31
Maddix
Imposter?

Quote:
That reminds me....when does the Maddix-Scouse trade go thru?

Unread 14 Nov 2002, 13:17   #32
Aviendha1975
m33p m33p

Aviendha1975 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

I go there to worship Addserv, he > *

"AddServ is available for help." <- i tell him all my problems !

:/
Aviendha1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 13:20   #33
Petru
mefs

Quote:
Originally posted by Maddix

That reminds me....when does the Maddix-Scouse trade go thru?
Sorry to tell you, but, you are actually Scouse. Maddix is currently being told the same by Heartshunter as we speak.

Now...... who's going to tell Empress she's been living with Scouse for the last 2 weeks? :/

Unread 14 Nov 2002, 13:21   #34
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by AlbinoSquirrel

DEUS HC IN MISINFORMED SCANDAL
Haven’t you been idling a lot on the LDK server lately?

Jester
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 13:23   #35
PiaZava
Pip the magic pe0n

PiaZava is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Also, like dunno who mentionned, RaH hasn't had any major alliance/group aiming for them this round.
That is because we are the nice ones :D

~Pia

&Omega;
PiaZava is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 13:41   #36
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by AlbinoSquirrel

I don't recall him relaying any info to Deus - he was in a Deus galaxy (same gal as me, actually), and he probably relayed information to Salomo and perhaps some others, but he was never a member of Deus, according to the old rosters.
he was in ND r6 ... til he met me

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 14:19   #37
Doon

Quote:
Originally posted by Kileman
Rah isnt allied to Fury and we do not work with them in any respect. They are neutral.

But they arent exactly being hit by the block (that formed before the round started) that consists of over 1/2 the universe are they Fred?
Didn't know your block was half the universe. Thanks for informing us.
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 14:23   #38
Doon

Quote:

[snip]

[snip]
If you are referring to your own alliance here I would like to remind you that you were also allied to Adelante.
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 14:37   #39
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Aviendha1975

I go there to worship Addserv, he > *

"AddServ is available for help." <- i tell him all my problems !

:/
You're a Gem Avie

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
MAdnRisKy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 15:39   #40
SpazMonster
No, really...

SpazMonster is an unknown quantity at this point
Yay us
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 16:02   #41
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally posted by Maddix

I think the "more honourable" part comes from everyone orginally saying "oh we won't block this round" etc etc (queue denials from multiple alliances that they ever said that...) and then going ahead and allying/blocking/napping or whatever you want to call it.

As Radium says tho to claim you have one ally just cos one disbanded is a little weak and are you not working with Fury in some form or another as well now?
what if I say fang never claimed to go solo? or any alliance that did, would it be less honourable if they ally someone then someone who said they would go solo and stick to their word?
In both cases you didn't lie to yerself, members and community.

just wondering

FA Gaming community

Unread 14 Nov 2002, 16:05   #42
Obfuscator
Antediluvian

Obfuscator is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Because if you go the entire round alone, you are playing to win, and you are playing to have a full victory.

As soon as you add even one alliance with whom you will not break relations all round, you are now playing to not lose, and the most you can achieve is partial victory. This is precisely what was wrong with powerblocks, and lessening the size of them does nothing to remove the original problem.
Reduco ad Honore [RaH] r8
Obfuscator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 16:08   #43
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally posted by Doon

If you are referring to your own alliance here I would like to remind you that you were also allied to Adelante.
guys ffs, I just MADE AN EXAMPLE. I don't care whether we allied 1 or 2 or even 500 alliances. Plz don't spoil your time fixing on a damn example ...

I'm discussion why it's more honourable to say you'll go solo and actually goin solo OR never claim you'd go solo and thus have allies.

In both cases you didn't cheat, betrayed, missleaded or lied to anyone. So why is the one thing more honourable then the other, that's my question (totally not related to FAnG)

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 14 Nov 2002, 17:23   #44
bagg
Stoppit

bagg is an unknown quantity at this point
well RaH > all of u

in a nice way ofc, because as pia says we are the nice ones

i love the world etc etc

as for fang blocking and is it honourable or not? well i remember a nice post by zeus i believe asking ppl not to block and everyone agreed this round all alliances were gonna go alone to prove how good they were so if u are allied u may well be honourable
but...

ill just let u draw ur own conclusions from that
bagg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 17:51   #45
Hardin

Hardin is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by bagg
well RaH > all of u

in a nice way ofc, because as pia says we are the nice ones

i love the world etc etc

as for fang blocking and is it honourable or not? well i remember a nice post by zeus i believe asking ppl not to block and everyone agreed this round all alliances were gonna go alone to prove how good they were so if u are allied u may well be honourable
but...

ill just let u draw ur own conclusions from that
Well I have to admit my experience with RaH last round made me think of them as Fury stooges...but I have seen a different side of them this round and they are okay really

/me waves to Baggy - you do know that ur sig is very upsetting to me - using an irc quote like that out of context is not very nice

R9.5 - ? - *NONE* - Lost Avengers returns!!!
R9 - 4:10:5 - *OLYMPIANS* - I hate NARWEET *Boohoo*...
R8 - 26:2:1 - *TITANS* - We wuz robbed - Hidden Dragons foeva!!!
R7 - 5:20:3 - *NONE* - Owners of C5 - Creation of Lost Avengers - PA's most leet BG
R5 - C28 - *ELYSIUM* - Lo Friederich, Hardcastle, CBK and all...
R4 - ? - *NONE* - Hapless noobie
R3 - ? - *NONE* - Hopeless noobie
Hardin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 17:53   #46
bagg
Stoppit

bagg is an unknown quantity at this point
lo hardin

last round we werent stooges as so much as valid partners in crime

this round we just commit crime

I SAW PETRU AND MADDIX STEALING A FURY STAMPED TELEVISION OF THE PRIVATE SERVER!!!!

and so now u all know why they hang out there

quality second hand goods easily accessible and fury dont have sercurity guards
bagg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 17:53   #47
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Yes, this thread makes me laugh so much

Its a harsh laugh, one which could command an army to level entire cities or annhilate legions of soldiers.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 17:57   #48
Duke Leto
Semper Facundus

Duke Leto is on a distinguished road
RaH in sweatshop SHOCKER!

With all this nobility, kudos and plds being thrown around before the feet of RaH, I think that all of you should be aware of the fact that they use Korean child labour sweatshops to produce their shiny "we are l33t" pilot uniforms for their troops...

There is also a sex scandal involving Pia, Avie and a large vibrating unicorn.... I am desperately searching for the 8mm films that have caused an underground swell of horniness and mythical creature worship...

I think this should all be investigated further before anymore praise on RaH is bestowed...

!!

Leto

R1 - noob
R2 - hirr
R3 - hirr BC
R4 - hirr HC
R5 - hirr HC
R6 - hirr HC
R7 - hirr Senate
R8 - hirr Drug Czar and Pimp Daddy
R9- Manager of "Pron for Homeless" program
R10- Actually gettin some while you suckas played PA
R11- hirr ambassador to Iraq
R12- hirr Minister of Propaganda & "Keeper of the Treats"
Duke Leto is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 17:59   #49
SpazMonster
No, really...

SpazMonster is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: RaH

Quote:

guys ffs, I just MADE AN EXAMPLE. I don't care whether we allied 1 or 2 or even 500 alliances. Plz don't spoil your time fixing on a damn example ...

I'm discussion why it's more honourable to say you'll go solo and actually goin solo OR never claim you'd go solo and thus have allies.

In both cases you didn't cheat, betrayed, missleaded or lied to anyone. So why is the one thing more honourable then the other, that's my question (totally not related to FAnG)

rgds Kj
What does honour have to do with it?
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 18:04   #50
Duke Leto
Semper Facundus

Duke Leto is on a distinguished road
THE SCANDAL OF IT ALL!!

Sheer unadulterated immorality!

Shame!

Leto

R1 - noob
R2 - hirr