User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 26 Nov 2006, 21:04   #1
DunkelGraf
Drunken Boozer

DunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to behold
Official declaration of war

Now being the target of a hostile attempt to kill/steal my ships by this charming FO, ToF, Vision block? bunch? whatever! we the CENSORED-Allianz! will declare war to all those allies!

Werewolf, i think you can cancel the planet-nap i had with angels(now FO) (although i did not even know i had that until you mailed me while trying to fleetcatch some of your member....)

Red-, better try to gather exact intel before launching fleets against planets. NO i am not within ascendancy(a pack of drunk pa-addicts). It was not my allymate that launched at you.

ToF....... nothing to say besides the fact that you are good targets

ITS TIME FOR WAR

PROST!

do not take this too serious.............its just a game.............

hmmmm, maybe some should do so now...........

btw, i want exi to win, thats the reason why i recalled my catch against bwtmc (the noob that cant count visible ships) :-)

! [ToT]-KC !

Äscendäncy, we got Penis inside!
DunkelGraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2006, 21:07   #2
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Official declaration of war

You Have My Fulll Backing!
PS Warewolf is awful, he couldnt even fleet catch me when i got no ally def and i was in a >t78 gal.

HAHA
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2006, 21:19   #3
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

I wish the PENIZ-Allianz the best of luck on this dangerous journey! I have faith in you guys and I'm sure you'll run the hounds down in few days.

May the beer be with you!
Unread 26 Nov 2006, 21:31   #4
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I officially support this declaration of war.

Best of luck DunkelGraf
Unread 26 Nov 2006, 21:36   #5
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Don't censor the penis! Best of luck DunkelGraf.

Prost!

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2006, 21:55   #6
Red-

Red- is infamous around these partsRed- is infamous around these partsRed- is infamous around these partsRed- is infamous around these partsRed- is infamous around these partsRed- is infamous around these partsRed- is infamous around these partsRed- is infamous around these partsRed- is infamous around these parts

GL Dunkelgraf.

You however forgot to mention how you kept going till eta 1 on a heavy defended FC attempt - So i coulndt resist setting you up the bomb

But nice def from your gal m8s - Although this wasnt the most organised FC :P (who would stay till eta 1? :P)
Unread 26 Nov 2006, 21:56   #7
DunkelGraf
Drunken Boozer

DunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to behold

I have been out drinking

! [ToT]-KC !

Unread 26 Nov 2006, 23:42   #8
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benneh
PS Warewolf is awful, he couldnt even fleet catch me when i got no ally def and i was in a >t78 gal.
But he can make a set of bulletproof, perfect stats that would be completely balanced and awesome fun to play.

I haven't seen them yet, but he claimed he had them just before round 16.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2006, 23:45   #9
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

GL Dunkel
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2006, 23:59   #10
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
But he can make a set of bulletproof, perfect stats that would be completely balanced and awesome fun to play.

I haven't seen them yet, but he claimed he had them just before round 16.
You sure it wasn't before R17? your stats were used for R17 iirc (or at least they were used in the beta, I didn't play in R17 at all )
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2006, 07:54   #11
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Whoever the hell the alliances dunk just declared war on now they don't stand a chance.

Unless this is actually going to be a war in PA and not a 240 vs 1 man drinking contest as I initially assumed?
Unread 27 Nov 2006, 09:55   #12
genosse27
Hamburger

genosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the rough

prost dunkelgräfchen!
Unread 27 Nov 2006, 10:56   #13
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Isn't werewolf the guy who threatens people with physical violence over the internet because if so I hope you get extra security and CCTV on your house dunk!
Unread 27 Nov 2006, 13:15   #14
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Official ToF reply to dunkelgrafs war declaration:

We here at ToF accept your challange and await you, but instead of boring old pa where we just exchange roids and fleet, and to make it more evenly challenged since we outnumber you big time, we have come up with a better way to sort it, and it's something you'll all enjoy.

The last day of the round we challenge you to a drinking contest, Beermonster will probably be the one drinking against you, but we might have a league first to decide your oponent.
I nominate JBG as judge for this contest since he probably has alot of drinking experience.
First one that isn't able to stand up straight anymore loses the contest.

Ofcourse, every good contest needs a prize so here is our proposal:
If you win you get Rion as your personal (sex)slave for an entire week.
If we win, The CENSORED-allianz will be renamed again to the PENIZ-allianz and you will block with us next round.

If you accept our challenge post a reply here or pm me on the forum/irc

VdM - ToF HC

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2006, 13:20   #15
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

PS: all other allies please stop attacking us while we prepare for this, our members are far too busy drinking to actually bother with pa.

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2006, 13:51   #16
stoney_elmo
Strunken Doner

stoney_elmo is a jewel in the roughstoney_elmo is a jewel in the roughstoney_elmo is a jewel in the rough

count me in, i have some tricks up my sleave
hey and afterwards, we can all be drunk and launch to wrong coords!
woop, I'll start training as we speak

Tides of Fire
Official Mascot

|Deathbringers| - |Destiny| - |DLR| -|InSomnia FTW| - |ROCK| - |EvOlution|
stoney_elmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2006, 16:08   #17
DunkelGraf
Drunken Boozer

Hmmmmmm, a drinking contest. Sound nice :-)
I whink i will start tonight, heh
But i think we need some days off to have enough time to drink and drink and drink.......

Prost!

! [ToT]-KC !

Unread 27 Nov 2006, 19:09   #18
Cowmando
is your god

Cowmando is an unknown quantity at this point

Count me in on the drinking....

oh a contest aswell even better
Cowmando is offline   Reply With Quote