User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 1 Nov 2002, 02:24   #1
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
Elysiums 1337 Intel

Last night, my galaxy got attacked by Elysium. The reason for this attack (we got one of their allied officers among us), is that we have for 4 "fury friendly" among us they claim. Firstly I wonder wtf "fury friendly" means. Secoundly, none of those 4 is fury friendly, one of them is indeed a bit "anti-fury"..
Now they refuse to change theyr arbiter... So we might be ending up getting attacked again. PLD ELYSIUM *NOT*
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 02:30   #2
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold
Welcome to Elysium. "Turning you into Fury friendlies since ... "

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 02:38   #3
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Re: Elysiums 1337 Intel

Quote:
Originally posted by G.K Zhukov
Last night, my galaxy got attacked by Elysium. The reason for this attack (we got one of their allied officers among us), is that we have for 4 "fury friendly" among us they claim. Firstly I wonder wtf "fury friendly" means. Secoundly, none of those 4 is fury friendly, one of them is indeed a bit "anti-fury"..
Now they refuse to change theyr arbiter... So we might be ending up getting attacked again. PLD ELYSIUM *NOT*
I thought you would have got the hint when I ignored your first troll for attention, but it seems we must play this game.

Actually, **** it. I can't be bothered. Blah blah our intel is ****. Blah blah we dont know our Titans from our ToT. I attacked my HC last night because I thought he was a Fury spy...

The day I care of the opinion of AD, and in particular its blatent troll population, will be the day I crawl into a corner of the room to die. I won't waste my time pointing out the inaccuracies in your 'post'. I really don't care enough to bother.
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 02:42   #4
LEFF|pm
Lord of the Boards

LEFF|pm is on a distinguished road
since when you need a reason to attack a galaxy ?

tsk ... look where we ended

*shakehead*
LEFF|pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 02:48   #5
Nadval
m00

Nadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant future
any suspicion of there bein fury friendlies in ur gal automatically authorises anyone to attack, it says so in the manual!

wait till someone comes on complainin elysium thought they had actualy members in their gal... hohoho :P
Nadval is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 03:26   #6
Silva baby
sexy honky chic

Silva baby is an unknown quantity at this point
dude get a life

i got some intel that u were a dog?
was that rite?

Ex-Silver BC
Forever in Elysium

i have [FAITH] in myself, [FAITH] in my galaxy, and [FAITH] in my alliance
do you?

[FAITH][SILVER]
Silva baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 04:18   #7
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Silva baby
i got some intel that u were a dog?
was that rite?
Riiiiiight...

...so anyway, to clarify (I hope) the point of your thread Zhukov is to say that your galaxy has an 'officer' member in an alliance that is 'allied' to Elysium, yet Elysium has targeted your galaxy (and labeled your galaxy as a viable target in their arbiter) under the assumption that your galaxy has four members which are 'Fury-friendly.'

Right?

Right, so let's assume Fury and Elysium are not on 'the best of terms.' Assuming that your galaxy does indeed have members who are more Fury-oriented and its interests than Elysium and its interests, wouldn't it make sense to target your galaxy to eliminate a possible threat?

If much of that is pure assumption, and totally incorrect, let's at least agree that your galaxy really is of no particular reward to Elysium, other than roids, just like everybody else. No sense in Elysium not attacking your galaxy, no?
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 04:20   #8
BlueSoldier
The Nekkid Chef

BlueSoldier is an unknown quantity at this point
heh pld m8 we dont care if your gal is or aint fury. Your galaxy was juicy we roided it too be honest we dont care if there was fury that would have just been a added bonus :P
  • round 1 - 6:12:5 - [8th]
  • round 2 - 2:11:6 - [8th - Fury]
  • round 3 - 3:16:20 - [AIM HC]
  • round 4 - 67:21:19 - [MI]
  • round 5 - Dont ask me forgot
  • round 6 - 34:8:10 - [MI HC]
  • round 7 - 34:9:3 - [Silver-Elysium]
  • round 8 - 34:6:9 - [Elysium BC]
BlueSoldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 04:25   #9
BlueSoldier
The Nekkid Chef

BlueSoldier is an unknown quantity at this point
pm hc about it i dont want too get involved anymore thou
  • round 1 - 6:12:5 - [8th]
  • round 2 - 2:11:6 - [8th - Fury]
  • round 3 - 3:16:20 - [AIM HC]
  • round 4 - 67:21:19 - [MI]
  • round 5 - Dont ask me forgot
  • round 6 - 34:8:10 - [MI HC]
  • round 7 - 34:9:3 - [Silver-Elysium]
  • round 8 - 34:6:9 - [Elysium BC]

Last edited by BlueSoldier; 1 Nov 2002 at 05:34.
BlueSoldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 04:27   #10
branko

branko is an unknown quantity at this point
fury or not fury whats the difference ???

ALL planet that is not ely or WP is the SAME for me.And can be targeted and roided.
branko is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 05:41   #11
KillGhost
1Up

KillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really nice

Quote:
They were Fury, stop lying
[Spore] HC
Former Public Relations Officer of QQ
KillGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 06:53   #12
Toop
Banned

Toop is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Elysiums 1337 Intel

Quote:
Originally posted by xtothez

The day I care of the opinion of AD, and in particular its blatent troll population, will be the day I crawl into a corner of the room to die. I won't waste my time pointing out the inaccuracies in your 'post'. I really don't care enough to bother.
heh, well put x->z

Quote:
since when you need a reason to attack a galaxy ?
Toop is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 09:03   #13
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

I thought you would have got the hint when I ignored your first troll for attention, but it seems we must play this game.

Actually, **** it. I can't be bothered. Blah blah our intel is ****. Blah blah we dont know our Titans from our ToT. I attacked my HC last night because I thought he was a Fury spy...

If u don't care... don't reply..
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]
Storebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 09:05   #14
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by BlueSoldier
pm hc about it i dont want too get involved anymore thou
hope Stress comes back and saves Elysium eventualy
[1up]
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 09:09   #15
Silva baby
sexy honky chic

Hobbie i'll clarify later

keke
i mean i'm a teenage girl give me a break mebbe mah flames aren't advanced enough =p

Ex-Silver BC
Forever in Elysium

do you?

[FAITH][SILVER]
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 09:57   #16
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
I've had some sleep, and I care a little more now...

The was hit because it contained 4 confirmed hostiles, not 4 confirmed Fury. That all you wanted to hear?
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 09:59   #17
Carlyy

Carlyy is infamous around these partsCarlyy is infamous around these parts

Quote:

You really are a sick, bitter, twisted tortured soul aren't you.

Those chips on your shoulders will fall off soon, don't worry.

I genuinely feel sorry for someone who has to post such vitriolic drivel all the time.
Carlyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 10:04   #18
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
ugh I feel so proud to have made AD

Ely Hc told me it was because of 2 confirmed fury, and 1 or 2 possible more. I told him its not fury, he didnt like what i said. my gal has helped me several times, and they have done NOTHING wrong to be targetted by hostiles. if they have done something wrong then tell me and i'll tell them to recall if possible.

I'm now off the Ely arbiter for deffing my gal, which as GC, I feel you should do. I also have been called scum etc from ely p00ves, well nvm, if you wont let me explain....

and also for the record. 9 planets got incs, I didnt (I didnt get warned either) and 7 of these got covered. the 2 who didnt get covered are inactives who havent been on irc. 3 planets were saved in gal and the rest from alliances (inc WP )

cant wait for round 2
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 10:12   #19
Luckeh!!!!
-=Murderous Plush Toy=-

Luckeh!!!! will become famous soon enoughLuckeh!!!! will become famous soon enough

Quote:
you got pwned, get over it.
Luckeh!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 10:19   #20
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by HobbieRogue4
If much of that is pure assumption, and totally incorrect, let's at least agree that your galaxy really is of no particular reward to Elysium, other than roids, just like everybody else. No sense in Elysium not attacking your galaxy, no?
Few things, surely top 250 gals with WP officers in should be kept 'happy', for want of a better word. No WP member's gal would be attacked by ely without HC authing it and without the member being informed. I wasnt informed, and ely HC kept claiming it was because of fury, when I know they arent, I've been to their alliances to get def for them. As I said, I got called scum etc for harbouring fury in my gal. no need for that. so before ely try turning this back on me, its my fault i'm scum etc, remember I have logs

Quote:
Originally posted by KillGhost

hehe, damn, you got us =(
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 10:20   #21
The_Fish
ND

ROFL we got 0wned? where? how? we lost about 200 roids, from inactives who we didnt try to cover, they are no use to us, we saved 7 out of 9. who got 0wned?
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 10:31   #22
Luckeh!!!!
-=Murderous Plush Toy=-

Luckeh!!!! will become famous soon enoughLuckeh!!!! will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Allfather
dont use the "words" : elysium & "1337" together when you post.
I thought you were posting a funny joke
go back to your hole and 'die' allfather

i was only kidding, please don't cry like last time
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 10:34   #23
The_Fish
ND

Quote:
Originally posted by Luckeh!!!!

go back to your hole and 'die' allfather

i was only kidding, please don't cry like last time
you answered his point, now answer mine. 0wned? where?
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 10:36   #24
Luckeh!!!!
-=Murderous Plush Toy=-

Quote:
Originally posted by The_Fish

you answered his point, now answer mine. 0wned? where?
If you didn't get owned, why is this thread here exactly?

It was 'just' another attack. These things happen in Planetarion.
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 10:40   #25
The_Fish
ND

however, it wasnt 'just another attack'. It was because of 'fury' in my gal, who magically decieve other alliances. *sigh*

and its here because my gal mate thought it was funny to laugh at Ely, which, considering their '1337 intel' as he puts it, is quite amusing
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 10:48   #26
Luckeh!!!!
-=Murderous Plush Toy=-

yes, very 'amusing'
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 11:05   #27
The_Fish
ND

the most amusing part was the recalls, imo.
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 11:24   #28
Storebo
Adelante

Quote:
ugh I feel so proud to have made AD

Ely Hc told me it was because of 2 confirmed fury, and 1 or 2 possible more. I told him its not fury, he didnt like what i said. my gal has helped me several times, and they have done NOTHING wrong to be targetted by hostiles. if they have done something wrong then tell me and i'll tell them to recall if possible.

I'm now off the Ely arbiter for deffing my gal, which as GC, I feel you should do. I also have been called scum etc from ely p00ves, well nvm, if you wont let me explain....

and also for the record. 9 planets got incs, I didnt (I didnt get warned either) and 7 of these got covered. the 2 who didnt get covered are inactives who havent been on irc. 3 planets were saved in gal and the rest from alliances (inc WP )

cant wait for round 2
Elysium don't sound like it used to be =/
Alot is different in a random round....
Funny how everyone says Fury is evil.. but u don't see their members coming to AD telling how their alliance betrayed them.
Nor can u see ToT, FAnG's allies coming to AD telling how evil FAnG have been towards them.

Imo... the evil ones from round 2-3 isn't the evil ones atm. They might never have been evil at all.
[1up]
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 11:29   #29
Storebo
Adelante

Quote:
I've had some sleep, and I care a little more now...

The was hit because it contained 4 confirmed hostiles, not 4 confirmed Fury. That all you wanted to hear?
Hostiles...
Wouldn't the explination be more like Elysium attacking a Fury gal.. with 1 fury in them. Ofcourse this gal have more then Fury alliances in them.. So theese other galaxy m8s gets defence from their alliance. And now all the defenders get blamed as hostiles aswell.
[1up]
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 12:06   #30
Silva baby
sexy honky chic

Storebo troll somewhere else i mean Elysium can sound whatever it wants.
For instance i would love to hit you too and get your gal of my arbitar list!

Ex-Silver BC
Forever in Elysium

do you?

[FAITH][SILVER]
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 12:09   #31
Cicada
p a r r a c i d a

Cicada is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: Elysiums 1337 Intel

Quote:
Originally posted by Carlyy
vitriolic
leto wannabe
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 12:12   #32
Silva baby
sexy honky chic

Quote:
Originally posted by Allfather
dont use the "words" : elysium & "1337" together when you post.
I thought you were posting a funny joke
u tryin to be funni again allfather?

Ex-Silver BC
Forever in Elysium

do you?

[FAITH][SILVER]
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 12:21   #33
Ferox

Ferox is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Storebo

Imo... the evil ones from round 2-3 isn't the evil ones atm. They might never have been evil at all.
Exactly! And the regular allies' backstabbing was actually for for their own sake!
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 12:21   #34
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Quote:
Originally posted by Storebo
Funny how everyone says Fury is evil.. but u don't see their members coming to AD telling how their alliance betrayed them.
No, instead we see Fury Execs pinning the blame of Girlee's losses on FAnG instead. Not in public of course...
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 12:23   #35
Ferox

Ferox is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: Re: Elysiums 1337 Intel

Quote:
Originally posted by Cicada

leto wannabe
This one made me smile. Thanks.
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 12:26   #36
Hardin

Hardin is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: Re: Elysiums 1337 Intel

Quote:
Originally posted by Cicada

leto wannabe
Emphasis on wannabe...

There is only one Leto. Can never be another

R9.5 - ? - *NONE* - Lost Avengers returns!!!
R9 - 4:10:5 - *OLYMPIANS* - I hate NARWEET *Boohoo*...
R8 - 26:2:1 - *TITANS* - We wuz robbed - Hidden Dragons foeva!!!
R7 - 5:20:3 - *NONE* - Owners of C5 - Creation of Lost Avengers - PA's most leet BG
R5 - C28 - *ELYSIUM* - Lo Friederich, Hardcastle, CBK and all...
R4 - ? - *NONE* - Hapless noobie
R3 - ? - *NONE* - Hopeless noobie
Hardin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 12:29   #37
The_Fish
ND

hehe, fury are now attacking one of the 'fury' people in gal, which is amusing. the reason why? countering him as he attacked fury this morning.... lol, pld ely =)
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 12:43   #38
Hoopy

@ public whining
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 12:47   #39
Hardin

Hardin is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
hehe, fury are now attacking one of the 'fury' people in gal, which is amusing. the reason why? countering him as he attacked fury this morning.... lol, pld ely =)
Mate - everyone makes mistakes and does stupid thing sometimes.

As a WP officer and supposed ally of Ely I would suggest that such as discussion as you have got involved in here today should be carried out privately.

I can understand Zhukopv's whinge but u shud not be adding to it and taking the piss out of a 'friend' - at least not until u leave WP or have incontrovertible proof (and maybe not even then)

R9.5 - ? - *NONE* - Lost Avengers returns!!!
R9 - 4:10:5 - *OLYMPIANS* - I hate NARWEET *Boohoo*...
R8 - 26:2:1 - *TITANS* - We wuz robbed - Hidden Dragons foeva!!!
R7 - 5:20:3 - *NONE* - Owners of C5 - Creation of Lost Avengers - PA's most leet BG
R5 - C28 - *ELYSIUM* - Lo Friederich, Hardcastle, CBK and all...
R4 - ? - *NONE* - Hapless noobie
R3 - ? - *NONE* - Hopeless noobie
Hardin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 12:58   #40
Luckeh!!!!
-=Murderous Plush Toy=-

Quote:
Originally posted by Hoopy
@ public whining
it isn't whining as its put, its 'trying' to publically shame an alliance, doesn't appear to be working.
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 13:23   #41
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Originally posted by HobbieRogue4

Riiiiiight...

...so anyway, to clarify (I hope) the point of your thread Zhukov is to say that your galaxy has an 'officer' member in an alliance that is 'allied' to Elysium, yet Elysium has targeted your galaxy (and labeled your galaxy as a viable target in their arbiter) under the assumption that your galaxy has four members which are 'Fury-friendly.'

Right?

Right, so let's assume Fury and Elysium are not on 'the best of terms.' Assuming that your galaxy does indeed have members who are more Fury-oriented and its interests than Elysium and its interests, wouldn't it make sense to target your galaxy to eliminate a possible threat?

We dont have a single member who is "fury-oriented" or something like it. If Elysium cant attack their enemies, they have showed what useless alliance they are.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 13:26   #42
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:

you got pwned, get over it.
eh, I didnt loose a single roid, neither any score. Now get back to your cave, and come back when you got a clue.
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 13:27   #43
Luckeh!!!!
-=Murderous Plush Toy=-

Quote:

We dont have a single member who is "fury-oriented" or something like it. If Elysium cant attack their enemies, they have showed what useless alliance they are.
Are you Elysium friendly? or just one person in your gal or something?
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 13:28   #44
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Originally posted by KillGhost
I admit it, Im hiding fury in my galaxy. Thats right, couse Im the best known Fan Of Fury out there..................
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 13:29   #45
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Are you Elysium friendly? or just one person in your gal or something?
Im just a semi-retired guy, with a planet in this gal, who would like not to be hit by under false reasons. I also find it amusing to moch alliances with REALLY BAD intel.
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 13:39   #46
Luckeh!!!!
-=Murderous Plush Toy=-

Quote:

Im just a semi-retired guy, with a planet in this gal, who would like not to be hit by under false reasons. I also find it amusing to moch alliances with REALLY BAD intel.
But if it came down to it, do they need a reason to hit your gal?
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 13:49   #47
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Quote:
and its here because my gal mate thought it was funny to laugh at Ely, which, considering their '1337 intel' as he puts it, is quite amusing
PM me on IRC and I'll show you something even more amusing. (I wont put it on this board, which you'll thank me for when you see it :)
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 13:50   #48
The_Fish
ND

no I suppose they dont, but they were telling me repeatedly (several HC/BC's) that its because we have Fury in my gal.

and I didnt want to be drawn into this, but with the lies ely people were spreading i had to comment. and the way I've been treated by ely is hardly top standard is it?
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 14:02   #49
The_Fish
ND

can a mod please delete this thread now pls, its served its purpose
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 14:04   #50
Al_zz
ensign forever

Al_zz is an unknown quantity at this point
Ely probably labels people hostile who attack their members. But as your galm8ss can't see who is Ely they cannot avoid attacking ely members. So having 4 confirmed hostiles doesn't mean much more than you have 4 galmember who attacked an ely member which probably they are not even aware of as they just joined in on a gal attack somewhere.

The more active your gal is and especially if the active members are in neutral alliances just attacking nice loking target gals the more chance you have of them getting labelled as hostile. If you attack every night you are bound to target an Ely planet soon enough.

Real hostiles (as in targets in wareffort) will most likely concentrate on hitting primary alliances in the current main war like Fang/Fury or Titans/dta and will most likely rarely attack Ely planets who are not considered a primary target by anyone (yet) so the 'real hostiles' have very little chance of getting labelled hostile.

hAl
Al_zz is offline   Reply With Quote