User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 7 May 2003, 20:54   #1
[i2k]Xy
Why so serious?

[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough
4d

I've seen this tag every round, but never really heard of'em.
Are they someone who is trying to copy 4S, which obviously owns them in score anyway :|

Give me info, ta.

Yes Scouse, I know ur the first to reply :|

4S

Illuminati
[i2k]Xy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 20:58   #2
Recon
Notice Me!!! Notice Me!!!

Recon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to all
who is 4D, who is 4S?
He isn't what I would call a menace but he is like a child trapped in a fat child with cerebal palsy's body which is wrapped in denim.He seemed to always bitch at everything that ever happened ever even if it was a post that read "SUNDAY8PM IS THE KING OF THE SOCIAL SCENE!" he would still bitch about it. Oh and it's a well known fact that if you mash Sunday8pm's face into a keyboard, the words "More Hula Hoops Please" will mysteriously appear on screen every time.
Recon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 21:00   #3
[i2k]Xy
Why so serious?

[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough
thats very philosophic of u :|

4S

Illuminati
Unread 7 May 2003, 22:26   #4
Wrath of Azure
Evil has returned

Wrath of Azure is an unknown quantity at this point
afaik, 4S isn't 4D
Unread 7 May 2003, 22:38   #5
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
4D was roidable, back incluster, in r7.
Unread 7 May 2003, 22:49   #6
Wrath of Azure
Evil has returned

good ol c20, they got mad at us Theamion
Unread 7 May 2003, 22:59   #7
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
they certainly did, but damn we killed that cluster. I am almost ashamed on how idle our oponents were in the end.
Unread 8 May 2003, 00:32   #8
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 4d

Quote:
Originally posted by [i2k]Xy
Yes Scouse, I know ur the first to reply :|
Go you.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2003, 01:36   #9
genosse27
Hamburger

genosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Knight Theamion
there is the difference, 4D is roidable.. 4s isnt
Unread 8 May 2003, 01:50   #10
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally posted by genosse27
there is the difference, 4D is roidable.. 4s isnt
i did already, #2 in your gal, about 300 roids.

And 50:5 was 4S too i believe. Roided++;.
Unread 8 May 2003, 02:18   #11
Gresnik

Gresnik is an unknown quantity at this point
gimme your cords so u can see that we can take our roids back if we want , tho we are very lazy

btw if u see gal taged [4S] , that doesnt mean that all members are in 4S

[edit] yes , i am drunk & blind ( i didn't checked your signature)
anyway have fun in vacation

Last edited by Gresnik; 8 May 2003 at 02:32.
Gresnik is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2003, 02:42   #12
Wrath of Azure
Evil has returned

what does 4S mean?
Unread 8 May 2003, 08:44   #13
BetrayerOfHope
InspirationOfNightmares

BetrayerOfHope is an unknown quantity at this point
r6 i was pissed about 4 s or d (can't remember which one it was) since we were c4e (c4 cluster alliance) and had some guys tagging 4s in our cluster channel. first of all i thought they would try to organise an enemy c alliance then some of them explained me that they are an regular alliance.

they were always a bit low in score and roids if i remember right and not the most active ones thats all i remember in fact

[23:11] <Zhil|FT> OMG BOH IS THE NEW KILLMARK
BetrayerOfHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2003, 09:45   #14
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place
Are either of them descended from N4S (and its many other names...) from para-4 in r4?
Unread 8 May 2003, 10:01   #15
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Ultramar

4D was originally made up from two alliances which had been working together from r5-r6, then at the end of r6 4FS and DpM merged to form 4D. Before that 4D had been formed during r4 and were a para alliance, im not sure as to the history of DpM however. From then on 4D has gone from strength to strength with our highest point being the end of r7 with multiple private gals in the top 250. However, since then the alliance has undergone some serious restructuring and new HC's have come and gone, now, after a dissappointing r8 we hope to bounce back and regain the member count we had at the end of r7.

A bit of info about 4D from a post they made on AR. I have know idea who 4S are
Unread 8 May 2003, 12:15   #16
Gresnik

Gresnik is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by BetrayerOfHope
r6 i was pissed about 4 s or d (can't remember which one it was) since we were c4e (c4 cluster alliance) and had some guys tagging 4s in our cluster channel. first of all i thought they would try to organise an enemy c alliance then some of them explained me that they are an regular alliance.

they were always a bit low in score and roids if i remember right and not the most active ones thats all i remember in fact
there was no 4S ppl in c4 in r6 as far as i remember , so it must be 4D ppl .

Quote:
Originally posted by SYMM
Are either of them descended from N4S (and its many other names...) from para-4 in r4?
No , 4S was in pa before N4S in p4 , tho mine gal was in p4 that round and it had be grea time

Quote:
Originally posted by Wrath of Azure
what does 4S mean?
"Samo Sloga Srbina Spasava " translated on english it means
"Only the unity will save the Serbs " .
Unread 8 May 2003, 12:53   #17
acetomb
-=THE EXORCIST=-

acetomb is an unknown quantity at this point
4D

They were running strong in round 7 and 8. Until the end of 8 the main HC decided to call it a day, and 4D couldnt cope the resistance from the powerblocks. But 4D played extremely well in round 7 and owned in #allcomp

but im afraid they called it a day last round. 4D ex members dispersed to other alliances etc.

but good luck to u ex 4D members. and im not to sure on 4S but good luck to you too. :-)

4D-Honour and Loyality
-----------------------------------------------------
acetomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2003, 13:05   #18
Yama
Rockin' a beat.

Yama has a spectacular aura aboutYama has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
i did already, #2 in your gal, about 300 roids.

And 50:5 was 4S too i believe. Roided++;.

Ur talking from ur behind... #2 is indeed 4S, but I seriously doubt you had anything to do with taking 300 roids of her. Unless you were piggybacking the lame ToT "retall".

And 50:5 has no 4S member afaik.

Besides that, 4S is a rawking community !! Which is not even a real BG, alliance or anything similar.

So, my dear Theamion, get a clue before posting

*bye now!*

Last edited by Yama; 8 May 2003 at 13:17.
Yama is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2003, 13:14   #19
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
good ol c20, they got mad at us Theamion
hehehe

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2003, 13:15   #20
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally posted by YaZZam
Ur talking from ur behind... #2 in our gal is not 4S, and 50:5 has no 4S member afaik.

Besides that, 4S is a rawking community !! Which is not even a real BG, alliance or anything similar.

So, my dear Theamion, get a clue before posting
i was merely pointing out that i got roids out of a 4S tagged gal.
Unread 8 May 2003, 13:20   #21
ZOLA

ZOLA is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
k now get out of vacation plz...
Proud to be part of Belgrade Syndicate
ZOLA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2003, 13:29   #22
Yama
Rockin' a beat.

Yama has a spectacular aura aboutYama has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Gresnik

btw if u see gal taged [4S] , that doesnt mean that all members are in 4S

*bye now!*

Yama is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2003, 14:03   #23
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally posted by ZOLA
k now get out of vacation plz...
Nah, I am allianceless and I have no intention in wasting so much time on this stupid game just to save my fleet.
Unread 8 May 2003, 19:46   #24
Wrath of Azure
Evil has returned

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by ZOLA
Proud to be 4S Officer
Proud to be Elysium Officer
I dont get it, what is he an officer of then?
Unread 8 May 2003, 20:09   #25
ZOLA

Quote:
I dont get it, what is he an officer of then?
4S aint official alliance since r7 so i`m Elysium Officer
Unread 8 May 2003, 21:48   #26
Wrath of Azure
Evil has returned

ok, i see, thanks
Unread 9 May 2003, 12:03   #27
Crispin

Crispin is an unknown quantity at this point
Proud member of 4FS(who later became 4D) since r5. MY gal in r7 was pure 4D, and we made top60. After hav0c we made top40. Very über 1337 in my view. With no powerblock crap. Best ally ive ever been in, because of the great community and spirit. My allies includes rah rock ely. Will never forget 4D, and there is still a dream of restoring 4D to its former glory... atleast within me

thx for everything 4D.
Unread 9 May 2003, 14:12   #28
ZOLA

Quote:
ok, i see, thanks
nps
Unread 9 May 2003, 14:56   #29
genosse27
Hamburger

genosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
omg, u i guess u saw my thread about my #2 :P kinda easy to get roids there, when she just got kicked out of her alliance.
Quote:
And 50:5 has no 4S member afaik.
sure, elviz my priv bitch \o/ but that is a vvomm gal.. so it would be funny if no1 roided them yet
Quote:
Originally posted by BetrayerOfHope

that have been 4D, we arent tagging in IRC and we have no lame members except Sensei
Unread 9 May 2003, 15:36   #30
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Lord_Thunderball is on a distinguished road
4S, Gresnik.. Now i know.. Lo speedround guys!!
Unread 9 May 2003, 23:06   #31
[i2k]Xy
Why so serious?

gen, where is sensei anyway ?

4S

Illuminati
Unread 10 May 2003, 03:45   #32
Parthos
lippy bint

Parthos is an unknown quantity at this point
Is Hunter still playing?
12:17 AM: Cochese: if PA team was a liquor, they'd be that plastic-half gallon for $8 stuff
Parthos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2003, 13:14   #33
Crispin

yes he is, he came back this round, DDDD
Unread 12 May 2003, 12:12   #34
AkMaster
tagged |away till the end

AkMaster is an unknown quantity at this point
He joined WP, not such a good decision though.

AkMaster,
former 4D HC
AkMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2003, 12:26   #35
Crispin

well did he have many options?
Unread 12 May 2003, 12:43   #36
AkMaster

He could have been on the winning side if he had talked to me
Unread 12 May 2003, 17:28   #37
Crispin

hehe me too
Unread 13 May 2003, 02:24   #38
Ultramar
:)

Ultramar has a spectacular aura aboutUltramar has a spectacular aura aboutUltramar has a spectacular aura about
Woohoo! We got our own thread on AD without one of us posting it!

Nice post bout r7 Crisp! Put us on the map...somewhere at least

Ultramar

4D Forever
Might & Greed will never outweigh Honour & Loyalty!
Ultramar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2003, 12:26   #39
themast
Punk

themast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these parts
This is the 2nd time we have had this conversation the last time was back in RD 8 or somthing.
oh and dont forget about me people
and hey akmaster howz it hanging i have not talked to you since RD 7 (the good old days)

themast, 4D senior member
Rd6&7 4D (20:8:6) & (20:2:10) Rd14 ND (2:5:4)
Rd8 Did not play Rd15 Did not play
Rd9 4D/SWaRM (13:4:10) Rd16 ND (14:1:6)
Rd9.5 SWaRM (42:7:4) Rd17 ND (13:10:8)
Rd10 SWaRM (21:4:7) Rd18 ND (13:6:8)
Rd10.5 SWaRM (5:5:10) Rd19 ND - HC (1:9:3)
Rd11 ND (32:2:10) Rd36 ND 7:9:7
Rd12 ND (30:10:1)
themast is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2003, 10:02   #40
AkMaster

Quote:
Originally posted by themast
and hey akmaster howz it hanging i have not talked to you since RD 7 (the good old days)
I can't complain actually... In rd 8 I ended somewhere between 20 & 25 mill when they suddenly stopped that rd. Started off that round in FAnG, but ended up in The Fury. Fury quit PA after rd 8 & when waassaa asked me to be officer in LCH/ToT in rd 9 I didn't hesitate & accepted. Nitros & I composed a nice gal with people from ToT, Ely & WP. With our gal of 'Drunks' (37:6) we ended on a nice 12th place. In the end Shizz (also in our rd 7 gal) had the biggest planet of the gal (somewhere between 60 & 70 mill). I ended around 60 mill. You should check the top100 planet ranks (somewhere on this forum) to find exact details....

[ToT]AkMaster[LCH]
Unread 27 May 2003, 11:02   #41
Dave
Infallible

Dave is an unknown quantity at this point
Aye, we had a fairly good R9 didnt we?
Unread 27 May 2003, 13:45   #42
themast
Punk

themast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these parts
it looks like RD 9 has been good to you but not me i only got to 2.7 mil becuase it was like a repeat of RD 7 and you know what happend in RD 7.

GL in RD 9.5
Unread 27 May 2003, 15:42   #43
Yeggstry
Connection Established...

Yeggstry has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
That's coz they didn't hide their theme for their gals, so consequently EVERYONE knew about them.

and a great roiding time was had by all
R5 - 36:10:16 (Armada)
R6 - 32:16:13 (ViruS)
R7 - 26:3:14 (Infection LT/ViruS TO) (#364 planet, #34 gal)
R8 - 4:3:1 then 3:8:4 (ViruS TO)
R9 - 47:10:5 (ViruS Gaming Community (VGC) Tech Op)
R9.5 - 23:6:4 (VGC Tech Op) (#462 planet)
R10 - 5:2:3 then 5:3:1 (ViruS/Eclipse, #419 planet), Portal Coder
R11 - retired from PA
Yeggstry is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2003, 16:42   #44
themast
Punk

Quote:
Originally posted by Yeggstry
That's coz they didn't hide their theme for their gals, so consequently EVERYONE knew about them.

and a great roiding time was had by all

even if we did hide our theme is was prity easy to guess anyway
Unread 27 May 2003, 20:44   #45
AkMaster

4D's biggest mistake was not the themes, but the 'not mixing up gals'. After FLTV won the war way too fast they started to attack their friendlies one after another. 4D gals were easy to attack cuz they were (almost) all composed out of only 4D members. With a member base of 250 members, they should have made mixed gals with other allies but they didn't. Instead they made 10 private gals (other members were scattered around in other gals). THAT was the biggest mistake.
Unread 27 May 2003, 22:13   #46
themast
Punk

yeah that helped us getting u r butts kicked