User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 13 Apr 2003, 17:51   #1
KillGhost
1Up

KillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really nice
Declaration of War

Declaration of War

As of 1900 GMT, 13th April 2003, Eclipse announces the end of its NAP with Wolfpack. Since attack and defence fleets have been flying all day, this is really just a formal announcement of a situation which has already begun.

The reasons for this are twofold: firstly, the increasing boredom which has infected all of the universe over the past weeks, and secondly the increasing tensions between the two alliances which has led to considerable 'friendly fire' in recent days. It is our belief that a war is something that everyone in both alliances wants, as a way of restoring some fun into the game, rather than night after night of friendly fire, recalled attacks and 'retals'.

We are not trying to make an unfair conflict, so this declaration does not affect either alliance's status with regards to other allies - it's a straight 1 vs 1 war declaration. Neither Elysium nor ToT have made any official changes to their current stance, and we intend to honour agreements with those alliances unless it is their wish to change that.

So, may the best alliance win and may a good battle be had by all
[Spore] HC
Former Public Relations Officer of QQ
KillGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 17:54   #2
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 17:54   #3
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute
Will there be titty?

Jester
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 17:57   #4
Mr_Blonde
The Natural Blonde

Mr_Blonde is infamous around these partsMr_Blonde is infamous around these parts
dont realy have any thing to say just wanna use the new smillies:e_bunny: :e_chick:

o and have fun you 2:P
Mr_Blonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 17:57   #5
Fighters
Hello

Fighters is an unknown quantity at this point

R3 : 118:14:21 - Lithium - Hello
R4 : 159:21:3 - TE/PCI - Hello
R5 : 4:14:9 - PCI/MI/Ni! - Hello/Fighters
R6 : XX:XX:XX - Deus Ex Machina - Fighters
R7 : 26:11:15 - [FAnG] - Fighters
R8-R39: Retired
R40 : 2:9:8 - Apprime - Fighters
R41 : 2:8:7 - Apprime - Fighters
Fighters is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 17:58   #6
Jorinn
Toyboy

Jorinn has a spectacular aura aboutJorinn has a spectacular aura about
Re: Declaration of War

Quote:
Originally posted by KillGhost
Declaration of War

As of 1900 GMT, 13th April 2003, Eclipse announces the end of its NAP with Wolfpack. Since attack and defence fleets have been flying all day, this is really just a formal announcement of a situation which has already begun.

The reasons for this are twofold: firstly, the increasing boredom which has infected all of the universe over the past weeks, and secondly the increasing tensions between the two alliances which has led to considerable 'friendly fire' in recent days. It is our belief that a war is something that everyone in both alliances wants, as a way of restoring some fun into the game, rather than night after night of friendly fire, recalled attacks and 'retals'.

We are not trying to make an unfair conflict, so this declaration does not affect either alliance's status with regards to other allies - it's a straight 1 vs 1 war declaration. Neither Elysium nor ToT have made any official changes to their current stance, and we intend to honour agreements with those alliances unless it is their wish to change that.

So, may the best alliance win and may a good battle be had by all
Well since WP are allied to Ely then it'sll be a case of either ely going to war with eclipse or Wp getting dumped. Same goes for tot and eclipse I suppose.
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 17:58   #7
Mit
Let battle commence

Mit is a jewel in the roughMit is a jewel in the roughMit is a jewel in the rough
Re: Declaration of War

Quote:
Originally posted by KillGhost
Declaration of War

- SNIP -
was this a move due to pressure from http://195.149.21.200/~paforum/showt...hreadid=162963 ?

<Mendosa> mit is a cute cudlly toy that will be in the shops by christmas
<mig-work> ur now my eternal fav pa god
<Squiz> i name thee, Sir Mit
<Zeus> u my friend are a true gamer I knew u were
Mit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 17:59   #8
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold
pld eclipse.

someone with balls it seems.
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 17:59   #9
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
may the winning side play the politics game the best!
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 17:59   #10
Teh_Necro
Daddy.

Teh_Necro has a little shameless behaviour in the past
gw etc.
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 17:59   #11
Sergio
BSE carrier

Sergio is an unknown quantity at this point
Does this mean that Ely and ToT have now the best chances of "winning" the round?
Sergio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 18:01   #12
Teh_Necro
Daddy.

Re: Re: Declaration of War

Quote:
Originally posted by Mit
was this a move due to pressure from http://195.149.21.200/~paforum/showt...hreadid=162963 ?
doubtful.

you pa team morons have little influence over alliance situations these days :[
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 18:01   #13
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by Jorinn
Well since WP are allied to Ely then it'sll be a case of either ely going to war with eclipse or Wp getting dumped. Same goes for tot and eclipse I suppose.
Dont ely also have an agreement with eclipse?

Its interesting that ely now find themselves in a situation where they have to choose an ally or fencesit, considering thier long history of never turning on an ally. Will they break that tradition?
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 18:01   #14
Sinclare
Guru

Sinclare is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking

This may prove interesting!!!

R5: ??.??.?? - Real n00b[TC]
R6: 23.5.6 - n00b[ROCK]
R7: 31.9.10 - Glorfindel Of Rivendell[ROCK]
R8: 7.10.10 - EMPER0R Of N0RWAY(GC)[ROCK]
R9: 10.4.7 - ¤Pavo¤ of ¤Qlimax¤ Proud to be [Pack]
Sinclare is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 18:02   #15
-QS-
nub since 2002

-QS- is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by Jorinn
omfg
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 18:02   #16
Wandows
[Vision]

Wandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond repute
/me bows down @ KG and Eclipse, u all is tha leet
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 18:03   #17
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Sergio
Does this mean that Ely and ToT have now the best chances of "winning" the round?
Possibly, I dunno. We would rather have some fun and run some risks than sit back and do nothing. Today was immense fun, with WP launching huge (at least compared to anything else this round) attacks on one of our galaxies, and with us sending defence. Hopefully we can have plenty more of this before the round ends
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 18:03   #18
joneggson
egg > *

joneggson is an unknown quantity at this point
ok, close that other crappy useless thread now pls ta! and let us continue having fun for what we paid for :-p
r3 81:2:18
r4 30:14:10
r5 3:5:21
r6 4:15:13
r7 13:8:4
r8 3:5:3
r9 31:2:1
r9.5 - 11 ? "played"
r12 24:1:7
r16 20:8:9

cus i'm sure you all wanted to know!
joneggson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 18:04   #19
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
No
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 18:04   #20
-QS-
nub since 2002

-QS- is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
If eclipse gets ****loads of roids WP I`d say NO.

Teh_Necro: i luv u lil whiners, that once 0wned and think they are to good to loose and flame winning alliances... that is... WEAK FFS
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 18:06   #21
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by ComradeRob Possibly, I dunno. We would rather have some fun and run some risks than sit back and do nothing. Today was immense fun, with WP launching huge (at least compared to anything else this round) attacks on one of our galaxies, and with us sending defence. Hopefully we can have plenty more of this before the round ends
'heh'
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 18:07   #22
genosse27
Hamburger

genosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the rough
uhhhh can i bash eclipse now? :P
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 18:08   #23
[Smurf]Pies
TeamPies

[Smurf]Pies can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally posted by Legator
pld eclipse.

lol they been hititng wp for like days not exactly 'balls'

but good move anyways, should be more fun then sitting around :e_bunny:

<Pies> your gonna make me get pm's
<Pies> saying ive got a ego
<Pies> larger then a house again
<[TeamPies]MrPink> you´re the biggest ego i have ever seen

Round2 - Round 10
[Ministry]
Heresy

R4
114,[WTF]Smurf Village[TGS][NFU] (30:14)
97,The PieCastle (30:14:7)

R5
37,[Ag][WPO] Gauls [Fury] (21:04)

R6
1,Ğragons[WP][OWAGE!][Tapper] (5:24)
81, ur friends (5:24:22)
[Smurf]Pies is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 18:08   #24
Terminator2003

Terminator2003 is an unknown quantity at this point
good move, Eclipse, hope this will be an interesting war, without too much fencesitting.
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 18:09   #25
K-W
Bored

Quote:
Originally posted by [Smurf]Pies
lol they been hititng wp for like days not exactly 'balls'

but good move anyways, should be more fun then sitting around :e_bunny:

FYI Your post doesnt make any sense.
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 18:10   #26
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute
NOW THAT U ******* ARE AT WAR LEAVE MY GAL ALONE TA!!!!!

IX

P.S :P:e_bunny:
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 18:11   #27
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
What are elysium doing in this then?
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 18:12   #28
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute
they are gonna attack Dragons with all they have :|
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 18:15   #29
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend
I'm starting to like you KG Nice move
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 18:16   #30
isildurx

Heh, i wonder why suddenly every seem to like eclipse(KG)

theyve been putting off this war for far to long already, but for once its not appropriate to kill the messanger..... yet... *g*
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 18:16   #31
[Smurf]Pies
TeamPies

Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
FYI Your post doesnt make any sense.
nm, i'm sure the hopping bunny and that other bunny still cariied it throught u dont need to make sense when u have bunnys :e_chick: or chickens never forget the chickens

Round2 - Round 10
[Ministry]
Heresy

R4

R5

R6
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 18:17   #32
Sergio
BSE carrier

Sergio is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by -QS-
If eclipse gets ****loads of roids WP I`d say NO.
The way i see it, WP vs Eclipse can only weaken both alliance positions, while Ely and ToT are maintaining their score and roids.
Imo Wolfpack have better chances of winning a 1 on 1 war against eclipse. I hope i am wrong though.

Good luck and have fun. I'll be watching from the lines, rejoycing at the sight of REAL combat reports .
Sergio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 18:17   #33
kaos
peon

kaos is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by Mit
no.
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 18:19   #34
K-W
Bored

Quote:
The way i see it, WP vs Eclipse can only weaken both alliance positions, while Ely and ToT are maintaining their score and roids.
Imo Wolfpack have better chances of winning a 1 on 1 war against eclipse. I hope i am wrong though.

Good luck and have fun. I'll be watching from the lines, rejoycing at the sight of REAL combat reports .
Maintaining score and roids is never a good way to do well. You need to grow.
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 18:20   #35
BlueSoldier
The Nekkid Chef

BlueSoldier is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
What are elysium doing in this then?
i surpose this will be answerd in about an hour
  • round 1 - 6:12:5 - [8th]
  • round 2 - 2:11:6 - [8th - Fury]
  • round 3 - 3:16:20 - [AIM HC]
  • round 4 - 67:21:19 - [MI]
  • round 5 - Dont ask me forgot
  • round 6 - 34:8:10 - [MI HC]
  • round 7 - 34:9:3 - [Silver-Elysium]
  • round 8 - 34:6:9 - [Elysium BC]
BlueSoldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 18:20   #36
Glimer

Glimer is an unknown quantity at this point
pomz

im gonna own

OwNaGe!

btw,stupid name of mine but Glimmer was taken! so i had to change something!bah!
Glimer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 18:20   #37
isildurx

Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
There will be a winner of a WP v Eclipse war who will get massive amounts of roids. Where exactly are tot and Ely going to get roids if they dont get involved?
theyll try to get em from my gal as usual
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 18:22   #38
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by ComradeRob
Possibly, I dunno. We would rather have some fun and run some risks than sit back and do nothing. Today was immense fun, with WP launching huge (at least compared to anything else this round) attacks on one of our galaxies, and with us sending defence. Hopefully we can have plenty more of this before the round ends

That was fun indeed, I have never before this round had such a good time :-)

Whats cool is that you can thank me for starting it all

(For the ignorants: I am talking about the wp attack, not this declaration of war)

-TheRat

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
TheRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 18:23   #39
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by isildurx
Heh, i wonder why suddenly every seem to like eclipse(KG)
Because they were first to announce?
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 18:23   #40
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
So who's next after WP, if the time allows it?
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 18:23   #41
Petru
mefs

Petru is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Legator
pld eclipse.

hahahaha
haha
hahahahaha
hahahah
hahah
hahahahahaha
hahah
hahahaha
hahahahahahahaha
haha
hahahah
hahah
ha

etc

Username: HobbieRogue4
Password: ****petru

I was 'angry' a lot back then. :/
Petru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 18:24   #42
KillGhost
1Up

KillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Nadar
I'm starting to like you KG Nice move
I'm a nice guy, I really am
[Spore] HC
Former Public Relations Officer of QQ
KillGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 18:24   #43
isildurx

Quote:
Originally posted by G.K Zhukov
So who's next after WP, if the time allows it?
clearly IPC

were such a great threat
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 18:24   #44
Lockhead
Cabeza Coder

Lockhead is a jewel in the roughLockhead is a jewel in the roughLockhead is a jewel in the rough
Finally.

lockhead.net

Quote:
Round 24 Conspiracy HC Comment at my planet
<Germania> 4.9.1
<Germania> hes our top hostile
Lockhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 18:25   #45
Teh_Necro
Daddy.

Quote:
Originally posted by ComradeRob
That was rather ammusing, especially the conversation me and Sad had.

sorta went

Sad: Were rawking eclipse

Necro: So are We <url to newsie>

Sad: heh

Sad: <url to updated newsie>

Necro: fk

\o/

200k defence in 1 hour, pld ecl ;p

-Necro
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 18:25   #46
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of
Quote:
theyll try to get em from my gal as usual
Elysium is nice, so stfu or I will stop defending you

-TheRat

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
TheRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 18:28   #47
isildurx

Today u were so sexist that u defended my female galmate instead u :e_chick:

*dytte mobbe* \0/
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 18:28   #48
[Smurf]Pies
TeamPies

Quote:
Originally posted by ThaRat
That was fun indeed, I have never before this round had such a good time :-)

Whats cool is that you can thank me for starting it all

(For the ignorants: I am talking about the wp attack, not this declaration of war)

-TheRat
lol amused comming from a officer of ely who attacked a wp member earlier today

heheheheh

but ofc it was the most fun ive had this round so far

Round2 - Round 10
[Ministry]
Heresy

R4

R5

R6
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 18:28   #49
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
clearly IPC

were such a great threat
Who's IPC? :e_bunny:
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 18:28   #50
AlbinoSquirrel
power of evil

AlbinoSquirrel is an unknown quantity at this point
OMG EVUL ECLIPSE BACKSTABBERS THEY ARE JUST LIEK TEH FURY OMG OMG FS FS FS THEY MUST BURN IN HELL FOR WHAT THEY HAVE DONE TONIGHT DIE ECLIPSE DIIIIIEEEEE

&Omega;
AlbinoSquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote