User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 9 Jan 2003, 01:43   #1
Montana

olympians/madcows/virus + naps for round 9

The first BIG BLOCK was agreed upon last week by madcows/olympians/Virus for round 9. In addition, they will have "unofficial naps or working relationships" with alliances playing ss such as rock/tfd/wolfpack/ely/oo who they are still bsing regarding round 9 pa, lol. The earlier talks they had with these lesser alliances was to stall them to not form any bigger block than those 3. I must say that its very clever of Virus to have/still string along the others with later intentions of destroying them later. The plan was to fool alliances such as rock/tfd into thinking they would be working togehter for round 9 while they ally up with what they felt was the big/elite alliances so no other block can challenge them. They are now gathering intel within thier ss gals since they share gals with them almost exclusively.

They MAY succeed in overpowering the rest of the alliances in round 9 because of big memberships and still recruiting atm. Its not a bad plan. The big question now is will there be another block big enough to challenge them. I just hope there is or we will have another stagnating round 9.
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 01:46   #2
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Why do you muppets always insist on running to the boards as soon as you hear a rumour on IRC ?

As far as I'm aware Olympians, Madcows and ViruS agreed a deal sometime today (They removed my access today due to the composition of my galaxy) and all three have been holding meetings with most alliances in Planetarion for the last few weeks. There's no big conspiracy behind it I doubt very much they pressured alliances they have relationships with in Star Sphere not to find allies, as it has been stated on these forums many times almost all alliances have different commands for each game. Also with the exception of Wolfpack and Elysium (Who are already allied for Planetarion) there's no alliance in Star Sphere who can make a big impact on Planetarion. In fact the more I read this post the more ridiculous it sounds especially the bit about using Star Sphere galaxies for intel gathering.

Their block is certainly looking formidable not so much because of their own skill (Though they have many talented members who I would have liked to work with) but because of the apparently lack of skill and co ordination in anyone who can stand in their way.

Last edited by Hicks; 9 Jan 2003 at 02:03.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 01:59   #3
Zither
Alcoholic

Zither is an unknown quantity at this point
I am sure ely will love to be called a 'lesser alliance'

<Ahriman> i didn't know they were shemales until i f*cked them...

If you can't win an argument without using insults you have lost the argument already
Zither is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 02:00   #4
genosse27
Hamburger

genosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the rough
pld, this is Planetarion not Star-sphere.

All this rumors about ss are clearly wrong
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 02:17   #5
Montana

I can assure you that its NOT a rumour as can be confirmed by all 3 of said alliances. They are even sorting gal formations now. You can bla bla bla all you want but madcows/olympians/Virus is/was a block from last week and is the front running block atm until any others come along. You stating otherwise is simply YOUR speculations which is untrue.
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 02:19   #6
Stress
Resurected

Stress can only hope to improve
Would be inntresting to know why they feel the need for this block though
Stress is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 02:24   #7
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
I'd guess because the mentality of 90% of Planetarion HCs is that winning at all costs is what the game is about.
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 02:24   #8
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend
And so it begins
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 02:25   #9
Eylisia
Aes Elysium

Eylisia is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Montana
I can assure you that its NOT a rumour as can be confirmed by all 3 of said alliances. They are even sorting gal formations now. You can bla bla bla all you want but madcows/olympians/Virus is/was a block from last week and is the front running block atm until any others come along. You stating otherwise is simply YOUR speculations which is untrue.
Thats not what Hicks said,so maybe actually READING
what you respond to would be a good idea?
If you cant even read properly Im sure you can see how you calling Elysium a lesser alliance isnt one of
my main concerns in this world.

Have a great day wont yah?

Eylisia

A Prayer for the Wild at Heart kept in Cages
Eylisia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 02:28   #10
Stress
Resurected

Quote:
Originally posted by ComradeRob
And so it begins
or ends dependant on the angle
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 02:32   #11
kaos
peon

kaos is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by ComradeRob
And so it begins
what should begin ? i can remember powerblocks since i am playing this game, so its business as usual, or would you really expect a round w/o powerblocks ? its just that some ppl can't loose, so they gonna ensure they win, its just as the human is build
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 02:39   #12
Montana

fyi, the agreement was NOT today as stated by hicks but LAST WEEK. I am sorry for referring to ely or any other alliance as "lesser" alliances but was only stating what the other 3 alliances thought of other alliances when making that statement.
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 02:43   #13
MelAn
Condenación

MelAn is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
olympians/madcows/virus + naps for round 9
Dta & Plush is part of Olympians right?
..target, targets, targets

Who cares about blocking...just pray for a long, interesting round 9!!!
R4: 55:8:23 Selenia the Dark Angel of Urborg of Dominaria ( NoS)
R5: 24:12:5 MelAncholic Angel of Condemnation (NoS)
R6: 21:5:10 Cursed Visionary of True Faith (NoS)
R7: 9:19:9 Fragrance of Your Skin (NoS/Bunnies)
R8: 3:5:4 Cursed Hands of Devotion (Fury/Bunnies)
R9: 18:2:4 Infernal Memories of Humiliation (Eclipse/Bunnies)
--------------------
MelAncholic
...criticism is the root of all progress
MelAn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 02:46   #14
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

I was aware there were Olympians and ViruS link for some time, as I recall they were originally going to form HD, ViruS and Olympians but that idea got shelved. Madcows inclusion has only happen in the last few days, in fact I doubt it was finalised until today.
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 02:53   #15
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
*Lokken grinds his axe
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 03:02   #16
Zither
Alcoholic

Zither is an unknown quantity at this point
If true then i am dissapointed.

<Ahriman> i didn't know they were shemales until i f*cked them...

If you can't win an argument without using insults you have lost the argument already
Zither is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 03:27   #17
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by lokken
*Lokken grinds his axe
Feel like sharing?
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 03:28   #18
Syrinx

hehhehe Virus?

oh well I dont think those three alliances stand anywhere near the best alliances ever in the game, like the old Legion or the very old BlueTuba or maybe even the even older WaC.

But for you to think that they are going to be stronger then any other power block out there is a nooo.

Ely/Pack/Newdawn/ETY will be a nice little block also, no not as much power, but they are also working together with VTS/Fury ect... so more allies which means more attacks on MadCowS, Virus ect... so to say that they will rule the power block is a no no........ I think this round will be a pretty good one alliance wise, not really a big big alliance out there running it all like there is every other round
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 03:31   #19
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Re: hehhehe Virus?

Quote:
Originally posted by Syrinx
Ely/Pack/Newdawn/ETY will be a nice little block also, no not as much power, but they are also working together with VTS/Fury ect... so more allies which means more attacks on MadCowS, Virus ect... so to say that they will rule the power block is a no no........
What the **** are you talking about?
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 03:33   #20
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

The big problem with that is both VtS and Fury have disbanded, also that neither Wolfpack nor Elysium have any relations with Newdawn or Entity (Are they still around ?)
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 03:33   #21
genosse27
Hamburger

genosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the rough
Re: hehhehe Virus?

Quote:
Originally posted by Syrinx
Ely/Pack/Newdawn/ETY will be a nice little block also, no not as much power, but they are also working together with VTS/Fury ect... so more allies which means more attacks on MadCowS, Virus ect... so to say that they will rule the power block is a no no........ I think this round will be a pretty good one alliance wise, not really a big big alliance out there running it all like there is every other round [/b]
lol, biggest bull**** i heard lately
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 03:38   #22
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by xtothez
Feel like sharing?
* Lokken keeps grinding
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 03:39   #23
AlbinoSquirrel
power of evil

AlbinoSquirrel is an unknown quantity at this point
roll on R10, roll out the ****e alliances.

&Omega;
AlbinoSquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 04:12   #24
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Zither
If true then i am dissapointed.
So am I - but for probably different reasons. Its hardly like this is totally unexpected

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 04:54   #25
Fleet_Multiplex
Hell

Fleet_Multiplex is an unknown quantity at this point
lol Montana, u should really check ur intel mate.
http://www.seraphimhq.net/Uploads/VipsLogo1.jpg
ViruS Round 3-9, Executive Round 5-9

I shall not go quitely into the night without a fight, for I am an angel of war, bringer of a thousand deaths. Chain me. Beat me. Seduce me. It will gain you nothing but a smile of death. Dare to mock me, and you will burn in my blood.
Fleet_Multiplex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 05:15   #26
Patrician
Sultan of Swing

Patrician is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Zh|l
Its hardly like this is totally unexpected
More an absolute certainty.

BlueTuba
Patrician is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 05:50   #27
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Patrician
More an absolute certainty.
Giving certain history yeah :P

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 05:53   #28
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally posted by Fleet_Multiplex
lol Montana, u should really check ur intel mate.
lololol yeah lol

(I presume you mean 'how long' rather than the overall truth to it all)

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 06:08   #29
Auro
I AM OSCAR WILDE

Auro is an unknown quantity at this point
I would be humoured to see every alliance in one block
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 06:09   #30
NIN
The Becoming

NIN is an unknown quantity at this point
NIN looks around...where are they??? must be running from loken´s grinds....
NIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 06:09   #31
starbreeze

starbreeze is an unknown quantity at this point
did something happen to ely and wolfpack???
seems that all these "alliance x/power block z" threads never even mention ely/wp......did they go away...????
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 06:18   #32
Aaranaf
[=V=] Executive

Aaranaf is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: olympians/madcows/virus + naps for round 9

Quote:
The first BIG BLOCK was agreed upon last week by madcows/olympians/Virus for round 9. In addition, they will have "unofficial naps or working relationships" with alliances playing ss such as rock/tfd/wolfpack/ely/oo who they are still bsing regarding round 9 pa, lol. The earlier talks they had with these lesser alliances was to stall them to not form any bigger block than those 3. I must say that its very clever of Virus to have/still string along the others with later intentions of destroying them later. The plan was to fool alliances such as rock/tfd into thinking they would be working togehter for round 9 while they ally up with what they felt was the big/elite alliances so no other block can challenge them. They are now gathering intel within thier ss gals since they share gals with them almost exclusively.

They MAY succeed in overpowering the rest of the alliances in round 9 because of big memberships and still recruiting atm. Its not a bad plan. The big question now is will there be another block big enough to challenge them. I just hope there is or we
will have another stagnating round 9.
besides being someone without a fkin clue, who the hell do you think you are ?
Former Eclipse Planetarion Military Officer
-Forever Lurking on the Darkside-

Round 10.5- 22:8:6 [ViruS]Playmates[Urwins] #1 Galaxy
========================
O' Canada!
Aaranaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 06:22   #33
Silva baby
sexy honky chic

Silva baby is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by starbreeze
seems that all these "alliance x/power block z" threads never even mention ely/wp......did they go away...????
its cause we're shatty alliances that together is onli worthy of being a single alliance

Ex-Silver BC
Forever in Elysium

i have [FAITH] in myself, [FAITH] in my galaxy, and [FAITH] in my alliance
do you?

[FAITH][SILVER]
Silva baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 06:39   #34
Faberius
Olrik's Lil' Bro

Faberius is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks
The big problem with that is both VtS and Fury have disbanded, also that neither Wolfpack nor Elysium have any relations with Newdawn or Entity (Are they still around ?)

NewDawn and Entity are carrying the Auld tradition for another round, as for other political relations I am not at liberty to say other than we are talking.
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 09:46   #35
Hurragutten

Hurragutten is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Auro
I would be humoured to see every alliance in one block
\o/
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 10:45   #36
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute
weee

What a funneh thread to read

As far as i c it, there could be atleast 4 blocks capable of winning if the alliances spread out fair Dont think MadCows/Olympians/Virus is supreme at all...

Can someone tell me some about Olympians...I really don know sj*t about them ^^

-Jonas-

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 11:37   #37
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
Olympians is the new titans, although not quite true. Its not titans exactly, just some of their members decided to stick together, and they formed Olympians.
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 12:11   #38
Fist
in your ass

Fist is an unknown quantity at this point

Round 2 - 4:18 [C4E] #9
Round 3 - idle, played a few weeks
Round 4 - semi-idle somewhere in p19 [TGS] + [p19a]/[R0CK]
Round 5 - idle, played a few weeks
Round 6 - 15:12 [Iliad] then no allie
Round 7 - 12:16 [Blackice]for a few weeks + [VtS] #46
Round 8 - 15:5 [Adelante] + [DTA] + [ETY]
Fist is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 12:24   #39
Caledan
ROCK - Now and Forever

Caledan is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: olympians/madcows/virus + naps for round 9

Quote:
The first BIG BLOCK was agreed upon last week by madcows/olympians/Virus for round 9. In addition, they will have "unofficial naps or working relationships" with alliances playing ss such as rock/tfd/wolfpack/ely/oo who they are still bsing regarding round 9 pa, lol.
Well I can't speak for any otehr mentioned alliance here... but ROCK hasn't agreed to anything of the above mentioned.

Ofc we are looking around and talking with alliances, but nothing has been confirmed yet. Not even general agreements ahve been made.

So please Montana...speak for yourself...but not for ROCk or any otehr alliance , especially since your information isn't right!
He who dares, Wins!
Caledan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 12:37   #40
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future
finally the humour has returned to the forums

pld montana ur little attempt at intel has brought a smile to my face
u should speak to zeus about doing a weekly comedy column for the portal though not much need for it here on the forums

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 13:00   #41
-QS-
nub since 2002

-QS- is an unknown quantity at this point
Maybe he intended to make people talk about things that would have never been told without stimulating em in some way
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 13:02   #42
Crazeh
Jedi Mastah

Crazeh is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: weee

Quote:
Originally posted by Jonas
Can someone tell me some about Olympians...I really don know sj*t about them ^^
Olympians = almost half of Titans, a few LDK, remains of DTA and Plush!

Correct me if I'm wrong

Round 3-4 Newbie
Round 6-10 NoS
Round 10.5-11 FAnG

[Mercenaries]
[Illuminati]
Crazeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 13:15   #43
Yama
Rockin' a beat.

Yama has a spectacular aura aboutYama has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by starbreeze
Read again, i'm sure u'll find the names Ely/WP binded closely together throughout a LOT of threads..

BTW, has the level in PA gone down sooo much that even *I* can correct the n00bs on AD now? \o/

Rgrds,
Yama

*bye now!*

Yama is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 13:38   #44
logbat

logbat is an unknown quantity at this point
what is your irc nick Montana? you have lately been spreading rumors like confirmed deals so i would really like to know what you are.youre PR horny thats for sure.
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 13:45   #45
Aneu
H O N O U R

Aneu is an unknown quantity at this point
If this is true, most of the other alliances will now react in a way which V/Oly/MC will not expect, or mayby they do.

Here come the new blocks....

Regards
Aneu

'True Power Is A State Of Mind'

Quote:
[22:27] ([ViruS]Aaranaf) your not Aneu
Aneu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 13:47   #46
Stress
Resurected

Virus + Madcows+OlymP

spells [Vimp] no ?
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 13:50   #47
Aneu
H O N O U R

Aneu is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Stress
Virus + Madcows+OlymP

spells [Vimp] no ?
Lol, think of a german saying wimp lol....

/me goes and rolls on the floor

Aneu

'True Power Is A State Of Mind'

Quote:
[22:27] ([ViruS]Aaranaf) your not Aneu
Aneu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 14:45   #48
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by logbat
what is your irc nick Montana? you have lately been spreading rumors like confirmed deals so i would really like to know what you are.youre PR horny thats for sure.
is it still a rumor logbat ? or are you just trying to tell us others it aint so
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 14:52   #49
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Logbat and Viper masters of disinformation.
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 14:58   #50
Eol
The Subtle/Profound

Eol is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks
Logbat and Viper masters of disinformation.
Quite fitting they post to this thread then, alongside all the other masters, eh? What a load of rubbish this is. But I guess those self-heretics looking for excuses to do what they deny can go ahead and muck things up now.