User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 28 Apr 2008, 17:47   #151
zebra
h3ll's angels

zebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to behold
Re: Congratulations Denial!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem!
Ok, lets use this common sense thing you like so much...

You stated that Denial gets more galraid incs than ND.
I believe that the amount of p-targetting Denial has had compared to the amount of p-targetting ND has had is bigger because:
a) we don't have as many NAPS & ally's like you do.
b) in the war between Denial & NoX / ND & Jenova, which lasted a week, ND & Jenova only targetted Denial while Denial & NoX targetted both.

So, common sence would come to this conclusion:
Denial has recieved more incomings than ND

Applying this conclusion to what your HC BA posted & my reply to it, it would seem that I infact do know how to read and also do have common sense.

I must admit, I'm as shocked as you are!
ND has allies? They only have NAPs as far as I know, though I'm sure you're more informed than me. Those are non-aggression pacts. That only means that two alliances don't attack each other, not that they will work together to attack Denial. Such allies are not ptargeting either Denial or ND, so point a) is not relevant. Point b) is true about specific targeting, but that only proves your point if the same amount of fleets were launched by said allies (they didn't).

Why didn't you respond to BA's response to your reply? You're the one trying to spread propaganda and putting words in others' mouths.
[18:04] * h3ll has quit IRC (Ping timeout)
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 17:56   #152
BADA
BA :P)

BADA will become famous soon enoughBADA will become famous soon enough

Veedeejem common sense sure does illude you just like the incs Denial should get.

Simple Maths for you

ND INCS: P target From tick 270 (Combination of 3 allainces not all working together i may add) + normal gal raid incs (Exculding our Naps) > DENIAL INCS: ND P target since tick 300 + Jen invovlment for 7 days + Normal gal raid incs.

Now stop posting you have had a hard time with heavey incs bullshit as anyone with common sense does not beleive you.
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 18:11   #153
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADA
Veedeejem common sense sure does illude you just like the incs Denial should get.

Simple Maths for you

ND INCS: P target From tick 270 (Combination of 3 allainces not all working together i may add) + normal gal raid incs (Exculding our Naps) > DENIAL INCS: ND P target since tick 300 + Jen invovlment for 7 days + Normal gal raid incs.

Now stop posting you have had a hard time with heavey incs bullshit as anyone with common sense does not beleive you.
So, you like simple maths, I'll correct stuff for you:

ND INCS: P target From tick 270 (Combination of 3 allainces not all working together i may add) alot of this inc was spread between ND & Jenova so devide that by 2 + normal gal raid incs (Exculding our Naps)

DENIAL INCS: ND P target since tick 300 + Jen invovlment for 7 days + ToF involvement for 1-2 days + Normal gal raid incs (amount is higher than ND's amount of normal galraid incs caus of your NAPS + we have fatter planets & more roids so that usually attracts more inc).

I don't have exact figures, but judging from above I'd say the total amount of incs has been relativly the same.

BTW, you may not have noticed the last 2 rounds, but usually an ally that is running for #1 spot gets alot of incs.
So please stop posting about your high inc number caus for once in ND's existance they get the amount of incoming an alliance running for #1 deserves...

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 19:56   #154
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats on winning a game hardly anybody play anymore!
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 20:19   #155
BADA

Quote:
Venox: Sorry to burst ur ND loyalty bubble and all, but yes, Denial have had more incs this round than ND.
To This:

Quote:
Veedeejem!:I don't have exact figures, but judging from above I'd say the total amount of incs has been relativly the same.
You getting closer to the truth come on boys try a little harder and we will be nearly there.
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 20:29   #156
[ND]Balor

[ND]Balor has a spectacular aura about[ND]Balor has a spectacular aura about[ND]Balor has a spectacular aura about

The fact of the matter is that Denial's biggest aid in winning is that nobody wants to help us take them down because they don't want us to win.
[ND]Balor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 20:36   #157
[ND]Balor

[ND]Balor has a spectacular aura about[ND]Balor has a spectacular aura about[ND]Balor has a spectacular aura about

And who cares who gets more incs? Is there some sort of consolation prize for the alliance with the most incs in one round?

If so, Congrats VenoX! Hope you've got a space cleared above your fire place!
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 20:36   #158
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

True dat, its tough weighing ND winning three rounds in a row up against Denial goin around thinking they are semi skilled
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 20:44   #159
Kenny

So for the record Balor, your problem is not with Denial - your problem is with the rest of the community?

Balor, as Denial HC - I want us to win, which per default means you'd have to not win. Contrarily, you want NewDawn to win. Denial is a brand new alliance who's doing it's fair share for the community. You're an ancient alliance who's soul interest is bragging rights for 3 wins in a row- you HAVE to understand why people don't want this as much as you mate.

Personally this round has been a lot of fun and in my opinion the outcome is far from decided. Arguments over who had more incs and things like that are ultimately pointless, as each side is going to be extremely biased, and trying to convince your opposition that you've had a rougher time is never going to happen, regardless of how many facts and figures get added into the equation.

And again, I'm sorry to be the one to say this, but if Denial doesn't win - NoX will. And if Denial are the only ones who're gonna attract incs before the end of the round, then NoX wont need to go to war. They can maintain their relationships and integrity and just wait it out.

That's the thing about warfare - everybody assumes it has to be all action action action, when often doing nothing can very well be the key to success; where success is self-defined and varies depending on who you're talking to.

Not everybody's playing for the Tag win, Balor - so there's really little benefit to anyone other than yourselves/nox in dethroning Denial.

Unless of course there are people who play this game sad enough to get excited by a little green arrow, and then a little red arrow that appears just beneath it.
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 20:51   #160
BADA

Quote:
You're an ancient alliance who's soul interest is bragging rights for 3 wins in a row- you HAVE to understand why people don't want this as much as you mate
One thing you can say about ND it does not bring it's ego's to the table and brag.

You are way off the mark there !!!!!

Our soul intrest is our memebers. You not got that yet? That's why we are an acient allaince !
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 21:01   #161
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

'You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Kenny again.'

And is there any chance of ND/Denial actually counting up the number of incs they've received and making it public so people can make assessments based on the real figures?
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 21:15   #162
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny
Denial is a brand new alliance who's doing it's fair share for the community.
Please do elaborate
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 21:23   #163
Spritfire

Spritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
'You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Kenny again.'

And is there any chance of ND/Denial actually counting up the number of incs they've received and making it public so people can make assessments based on the real figures?
There is no way. Apparantly Denial dosn't have an inc counter !

Did someone say tools who are useless ? :\
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 21:38   #164
zebra
h3ll's angels

zebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to behold

Perhaps some form of c/p into excel could help?
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 23:40   #165
[ND]Balor

Kenny: Those are a lot of words for little old me... and all I did was try to make a joke

There may be those in ND who are looking to win 3 in a row for bragging rights, but you are barking up the wrong tree in accusing me of being one of them. This wins means the same thing as the two before it (if we could attain it). I'm not the type to have a winning planet or galaxy, so I do what I can to help my ally win and I have taken a tremendous amount of pride in the past two. Not because I can come on the forums and brag about it (lookit all my posts), or so I can sit in #planetarion and act like a BAMF (you'll see me in there for eorc and that's it). I just wanna see my ally and my friends do well.

As far as a problem with the community? No I haven't really got one. I think that it has been said properly that the way to beat Denial was to form up a block and grab our pitchforks and all that jazz. But even then I'm not going to be taking much part: my ships are all gone because I'm a n00b, and I am a recruitment officer.

I just think you put a lot of trouble into a) telling me things I already know, and b) telling me things I don't really need to hear. So calm down a bit =D

Last edited by [ND]Balor; 29 Apr 2008 at 06:36.
Unread 29 Apr 2008, 06:38   #166
[ND]Balor

and btw zebra, copy and paste into excel? keep the tech talk to yourself and speak in a language we can all understand.
Unread 29 Apr 2008, 06:48   #167
Recluse

Recluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk
No. You're so wrong I can't even figure out where to begin.
Please, figure it out and begin. I'm frankly tired of listening to the same crap from countless tards round after round.

Saver of Sad

Supreme Commander of The Spider Colony
Recluse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2008, 08:16   #168
zebra
h3ll's angels

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ND]Balor
and btw zebra, copy and paste into excel? keep the tech talk to yourself and speak in a language we can all understand.
Just saying they could perhaps paste their inc history into excel and see how many lines it takes up, or some form of that. Also pasting into word and searching for "attack" may work with some tweaking depending how their tools are set up. Sorry Balor but there are a lot of things that are quite simple you can't understand
Unread 29 Apr 2008, 09:52   #169
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Anyone saying that Denial have had less incs than ND this round is simply in denial... *pardon the pun*
Unread 29 Apr 2008, 10:45   #170
Riddim
NewDawn Dinosaur

Riddim is just really niceRiddim is just really niceRiddim is just really niceRiddim is just really niceRiddim is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
Anyone saying that Denial have had less incs than ND this round is simply in denial... *pardon the pun*
If you don't have a clue, don't act like you do please.
[18:00] *** Myrdhin has quit IRC (u can't understand women if u never wore a bra !!)
Riddim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2008, 19:06   #171
[ND]Byrney
Nobody

[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold

Everyone else does though Riddim, it's what AD is
Unread 29 Apr 2008, 23:20   #172
[ND]Balor

AD is more than anything a cock measuring competition
Unread 30 Apr 2008, 12:41   #173
helGn
The viking

helGn is an unknown quantity at this point

how big are yours?
Unread 30 Apr 2008, 13:03   #174
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Not As Big As Mine!

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2008, 17:26   #175
Reese
If not never; then once.

Reese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spritfire
There is no way. Apparantly Denial dosn't have an inc counter !

Did someone say tools who are useless ? :\
we do. sif it matters tho.
Unread 1 May 2008, 17:39   #176
Kenny

Apparently it's me and not our tools that're useless
Unread 15 May 2008, 20:46   #177
[JungleMuffin]
Apple Hunt Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
With your butt chums in NoX safely by your side you've managed to wipe the smiles off everyones faces and ensuring one of the clearest wins in PA in a very long time.

Kudos to all the spineless alliance hc's who made this happen. May joy and peace fill your lives, because you clearly have no balls for war.
Good call Kargool, u definately nailed it this time. Please continue to keep us briefed on Denials inevitable cakewalk to victory.
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2008, 01:11   #178
Riddim
NewDawn Dinosaur

Riddim is just really niceRiddim is just really niceRiddim is just really niceRiddim is just really niceRiddim is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by [JungleMuffin]
Good call Kargool, u definately nailed it this time. Please continue to keep us briefed on Denials inevitable cakewalk to victory.
It's called propaganda and it has been a part of the game since round1. Apparently Kenny lacked the experience to make the right political choices this round, nothing to be ashamed off.
[18:00] *** Myrdhin has quit IRC (u can't understand women if u never wore a bra !!)
Riddim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2008, 01:18   #179
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:

Wooooosh
Unread 16 May 2008, 08:10   #180
[JungleMuffin]

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Wooooosh
I take it thats the sound off the air rushing past them as they fall back to earth? Well done Kargool, thats the most accurate reporting uve done all round

Btw, id somehow Denial pull out 999999 mill prod and take the win, ill start off a kargool love thread, wouldnt u like that now
Unread 16 May 2008, 12:19   #181
lenore
Coder/Fixer/Lover/Winnah

lenore has a spectacular aura aboutlenore has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
With your butt chums in NoX safely by your side you've managed to wipe the smiles off everyones faces and ensuring one of the clearest wins in PA in a very long time.

Kudos to all the spineless alliance hc's who made this happen. May joy and peace fill your lives, because you clearly have no balls for war.

do you get tired being wrong all the time?
lenore is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2008, 12:50   #182
[JungleMuffin]

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenore
do you get tired being wrong all the time?
See post #177. Do you get tired of being unoriginal?
Unread 16 May 2008, 12:53   #183
Zirikk
Bounce Back Champion, TIE Fighter Shooter Champion, Penguin Bashing Champion, War on Terror Champion, Bugz Champion

Zirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
See post #177. Do you get tired of being unoriginal?
Both see post #178
Zirikk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2008, 14:01   #184
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

I didn't think that I honestly had to go out and tell people that the reason why I made this post was purely propaganda and to highlight the clear and obvious "hint" of irony in my inital post, allthough, lenore is in the PA-Team and thus clearly knows shit and JungleMuffin is just JungleMuffin and therefore is excused, allthough he DID redeem himself in the latter post. There I said it, there is hope for you JungleMuffin.
Unread 16 May 2008, 16:10   #185
lenore
Coder/Fixer/Lover/Winnah

Quote:
I didn't think that I honestly had to go out and tell people that the reason why I made this post was purely propaganda and to highlight the clear and obvious "hint" of irony in my inital post, allthough, lenore is in the PA-Team and thus clearly knows shit and JungleMuffin is just JungleMuffin and therefore is excused, allthough he DID redeem himself in the latter post. There I said it, there is hope for you JungleMuffin.
just like to say i'm not pateam, but thanks for the honour
lenore is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2008, 19:15   #186
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenore
just like to say i'm not pateam, but thanks for the honour
Then there is no excuse for you being stupid then
Unread 17 May 2008, 13:13   #187
lenore
Coder/Fixer/Lover/Winnah

Quote: