User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment

Unread 11 Mar 2016, 13:19   #51
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold
Re: Illuminati r66

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
I thought Black Flag was a FAnG BG. Thats why the original channel is owned by someone who never was BF HC, and he kept the channel for troll?
If so, the BF name does belong to the FAnG guys
That's an irc channel and not the in-game tag. #black-flag was used as the public channel before the round even started (owned by NoXiouS who is one of the tag owners). And Black Flag consisted of FAnG, Vikings, HR and randoms.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2016, 15:10   #52
ReaperSix
Anti-Paperboy

ReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really nice

Quote:
I thought Black Flag was a FAnG BG. Thats why the original channel is owned by someone who never was BF HC, and he kept the channel for troll?
If so, the BF name does belong to the FAnG guys
I don't get all the squabble over a name. It's a freaking game name not an actual asset
ReaperSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2016, 15:24   #53
fortran

fortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperSix View Post
I don't get all the squabble over a name. It's a freaking game name not an actual asset
And not the best one.
I think BB missed Clouds tbh.
Unread 11 Mar 2016, 16:18   #54
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
That's an irc channel and not the in-game tag. #black-flag was used as the public channel before the round even started (owned by NoXiouS who is one of the tag owners). And Black Flag consisted of FAnG, Vikings, HR and randoms.
Lol, so you named your alliance after someone elses "irc channel"?
What ive understood the name came from a FAnG BG, and you added a "-"

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2016, 16:45   #55
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Like your name is taken from a tomato and you just added a "-"
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2016, 18:17   #56
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
No, the in-game tag was called 'Black Flag', and the irc channel is #black-flag. I know you're not the most intelligent person on these boards, but let's hope you can spot the distinction.
Unread 11 Mar 2016, 18:25   #57
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
No, the in-game tag was called 'Black Flag', and the irc channel is #black-flag. I know you're not the most intelligent person on these boards, but let's hope you can spot the distinction.
So the #blackflag channel wad created afterwards?

Unread 11 Mar 2016, 18:27   #58
Clouds

If you do /msg P info #black-flag, then check when Black Flag was first formed (and if you can do maths), you will clearly see that #black-flag was used as the public channel, not #blackflag.
Unread 11 Mar 2016, 18:33   #59
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
If you do /msg P info #black-flag, then check when Black Flag was first formed (and if you can do maths), you will clearly see that #black-flag was used as the public channel, not #blackflag.
Yeah, its what i said? The channel was there long before the tag?

Unread 11 Mar 2016, 18:41   #60
Clouds

If you really want the history (though I think you're just being a sad troll), I will give you the history.

#BlackFlag was originally going to be used, but the channel owner emoed, it was immediately changed to #black-flag, which has been Black Flag's public channel from the start to finish.

I'm not sure what your agenda is. Black Flag was originally founded by SoulS etc, these guys didn't have the activity to keep the alliance running, so I kept it running. It was myself (and others) that ran the alliance and formed it into a more organised alliance, 'My team' have the rights to the irc public channel and the in-game tag, and we have done since our second round. Anything else in here is just banter and opinions.

Thank you for reading, but I guess you only read a few of these words and ignored the rest.
Unread 11 Mar 2016, 18:42   #61
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Was Black Flag a registered tag in-game at any point before Clouds alliance?

Simple yes or no please Butcher, no waffle
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2016, 18:45   #62
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
If you really want the history (though I think you're just being a sad troll), I will give you the history.

#BlackFlag was originally going to be used, but the channel owner emoed, it was immediately changed to #black-flag, which has been Black Flag's public channel from the start to finish.

I'm not sure what your agenda is. Black Flag was originally founded by SoulS etc, these guys didn't have the activity to keep the alliance running, so I kept I kept it running. It was myself (and others) that ran the alliance, and 'my team' have the rights to the irc public channel and the in-game tag, and we have done since our second round.

Anything else in here is just banter and opinions.

Thank you for reading, but I guess you only read a few of these words and ignored the rest.
So after you and NoXious went inactive, if someone else wanted the alliance to keep running they would not be allowed?

As blackmagic said BF was his and Connovars etc alliance

Unread 11 Mar 2016, 18:46   #63
Clouds

Quote:
So after you and NoXious went inactive, if someone else wanted the alliance to keep running they would not be allowed?
Correct.
Unread 11 Mar 2016, 18:48   #64
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
Was Black Flag a registered tag in-game at any point before Clouds alliance?

Simple yes or no please Butcher, no waffle
Feck do i know who created the tag, but claiming ownership of it should be the guy that first used the name for his "whatever".
Basicly what i heard was that it was a BG in FAnG wich turned into a alliance

Unread 11 Mar 2016, 18:51   #65
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Correct.
Is this the TGV vs Vikings discussion again?
And if anyone was to decide this wouldn't it be the original creators?

Unread 11 Mar 2016, 18:54   #66
Clouds

Quote:
Is this the TGV vs Vikings discussion again?
And if anyone was to decide this wouldn't it be the original creators?
No, TGV was registered to Kargool where he gave permission to RexDrax to operate the TGV tag, and RexDrax wanted ownership but Kargool declined. Black Flag however was registered to Clouds/NoXiouS/ChronoX on round two, and we have obtained ownership since from then until its retirement two rounds ago.
Unread 11 Mar 2016, 18:57   #67
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
No, TGV was registered to Kargool where he gave permission to RexDrax to operate the TGV tag, and RexDrax wanted ownership but Kargool declined. Black Flag however was registered to Clouds/NoXiouS/ChronoX on round two, and we have obtained ownership since from then until its retirement two rounds ago.
Its not your original name, you were allowed to continue running it, and if that was the case that you refused others to continue a tag name wich isnt originaly yours its lame.

Unread 11 Mar 2016, 19:03   #68
Clouds

Quote:
Its not your original name, you were allowed to continue running it, and if that was the case that you refused others to continue a tag name wich isnt originaly yours its lame.
This would be the case if 'the others' held the rights to the tag, but they don't. They gave up the potential to ownership when they quit in round two. Black Flag wasn't registered by official means befre Black Flag's second round.

Here's an example:

<Connovar> i hereby relinquish ownership of the black flag tag to donny aka chronox the homo

Now, if we go by your logic, Connovar and co would've said something different if they were 'giving us permission to run it', but NoXiouS and myself were already in the HC team when they quit.

You can babble all you like, but the facts are that the rights to the alliance is owned by myself, ChronoX and NoXiouS. This is officially documented with the Planetarion team.

Time to switch off your trolling attempts.
Unread 11 Mar 2016, 19:09   #69
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
This would be the case if 'the others' held the rights to the tag, but they don't. They gave up the potential to ownership when they quit in round two. Black Flag wasn't registered by official means befre Black Flag's second round.

Here's an example:

<Connovar> i hereby relinquish ownership of the black flag tag to donny aka chronox the homo

Now, if we go by your logic, Connovar and co would've said something different if they were 'giving us permission to run it', but NoXiouS and myself were already in the HC team when they quit.

You can babble all you like, but the facts are that the rights to the alliance is owned by myself, ChronoX and NoXiouS. This is officially documented with the Planetarion team.

Time to switch off your trolling attempts.
They could just registrate a tag with/without "-" or something like Black-whatever.
Having your PA account added to Black-Flag tag means nothing.

Its someone elses name, you copied/was allowed to use it

Unread 11 Mar 2016, 19:11   #70
ChronoX

ChronoX has a spectacular aura aboutChronoX has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
They could just registrate a tag with/without "-" or something like Black-whatever.
Having your PA account added to Black-Flag tag means nothing.

Its someone elses name, you copied/was allowed to use it
#black-flag and #blackflag on NetGamers are both owned by the Black Flag tag owners. Could you please stop (with hijacking someone else's thread)? Thanks pal

Last edited by ChronoX; 11 Mar 2016 at 19:19.
ChronoX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2016, 19:19   #71
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronoX View Post
#black-flag and #blackflag on NetGamers are both owned by the current tag owners. Could you please stop (with hijacking someone else's thread)? Thanks pal
I got no clue, as Clouds said the original owner left BF.
Iirc i spoke to the original owner, and he said he kept the channel for trolls, and explained me his version of the history events wich lead to the tag/allie BF

Unread 11 Mar 2016, 19:22   #72
ChronoX

ChronoX has a spectacular aura aboutChronoX has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
I got no clue, as Clouds said the original owner left BF.
Iirc i spoke to the original owner, and he said he kept the channel for trolls, and explained me his version of the history events wich lead to the tag/allie BF
#black-flag was registered on 12-05-2014 at 21:33. Currently owned by:
NoXiouS - last seen: 15 days, 22:51:32 ago << tag owner.

#BlackFlag was registered on 27-12-2013 at 20:59. Currently owned by:
Blackflag - last seen: 413 days, 20:59:32 ago << this is the bot nick for Black Flag, which is owned by me.

But seriously, please stop being off topic.
Unread 11 Mar 2016, 19:24   #73
NoXiouS
Mordar, Keel, Reip

NoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really nice

oh pls Farmer-Bob, do you even have a clue how "owning a tag" works?
And for the record, "Black Flag" wasn't a BG name before it started as an alliance, SoulS came up with the name for the alliance (apparently there was other, [most likely most, or even all of them better] options). SoulS, Connovar, BlackMagic and Tyjo were the original founders, I joined the HC team way before our first round started (from invitation by SoulS and Connovar), as did Clouds. SoulS has had several chances to come back after that, Tyjo has been playing with us, Connovar hasn't been around and well, not that I've seen BlackMagic around much either lately.

Now, if you pls could leave this thread alone about BF and whatnot other alliance you might want to whine about, go eat a fingernail or start another thread, but sincerely pls, shut the **** up about off thread topics. Thank you.

All the war propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting. - George Orwell
NoXiouS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2016, 19:27   #74
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronoX View Post
#black-flag was registered on 12-05-2014 at 21:33. Currently owned by:
NoXiouS - last seen: 15 days, 22:51:32 ago << tag owner.

#BlackFlag was registered on 27-12-2013 at 20:59. Currently owned by:
Blackflag - last seen: 413 days, 20:59:32 ago << this is the bot nick for Black Flag, which is owned by me.

But seriously, please stop being off topic.

So the guy handed you the channel afterwards

Unread 11 Mar 2016, 19:29   #75
Clouds

This is obvious troll (that or you haven't the slightest idea what you're talking about yourself.) Let's just say BB is right and move on because I really don't care.
Unread 11 Mar 2016, 19:32   #76
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoXiouS View Post
oh pls Farmer-Bob, do you even have a clue how "owning a tag" works?
And for the record, "Black Flag" wasn't a BG name before it started as an alliance, SoulS came up with the name for the alliance (apparently there was other, [most likely most, or even all of them better] options). SoulS, Connovar, BlackMagic and Tyjo were the original founders, I joined the HC team way before our first round started (from invitation by SoulS and Connovar), as did Clouds. SoulS has had several chances to come back after that, Tyjo has been playing with us, Connovar hasn't been around and well, not that I've seen BlackMagic around much either lately.

Now, if you pls could leave this thread alone about BF and whatnot other alliance you might want to whine about, go eat a fingernail or start another thread, but sincerely pls, shut the **** up about off thread topics. Thank you.
No i dont have a clue ho the "owning a tag" works.
How we did it in RainbowS was that we asked who wanted to have honour to create the tag that round

Im not saying the tag isnt registred to clouds/whonot ingame, but the name was original someone elses, therefor it should be up to them wether it should/could/would be used again, as Clouds/whoever only used something someone else came up with.

Is the tags Fury/Legion/ReBorn/Elysium currently registred ingame? and if not could i use it?

Unread 11 Mar 2016, 19:50   #77
NoXiouS
Mordar, Keel, Reip

NoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really nice

Alliance Passkeys
Name Other Owners Key
Black Flag Clouds ChronoX "A VERY SECRET ROW OF SPECIAL CHARACTERS"

<- that's how only us three can create the tag ingame and any name very similar wouldn't be allowed without our permission. The original "owners of the name" have either never been on that list of "owners" or have since given up their spot in that list.

Edit: Afaik, all of those tagnames you listed are similarly owned by someone, or they haven given the ownership to someone they can trust.

All the war propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting. - George Orwell
Unread 11 Mar 2016, 19:54   #78
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoXiouS View Post
Alliance Passkeys
Name Other Owners Key
Black Flag Clouds ChronoX "A VERY SECRET ROW OF SPECIAL CHARACTERS"

<- that's how only us three can create the tag ingame and any name very similar wouldn't be allowed without our permission. The original "owners of the name" have either never been on that list of "owners" or have since given up their spot in that list.

Edit: Afaik, all of those tagnames you listed are similarly owned by someone, or they haven given the ownership to someone they can trust.
Thank you for the clarification.
"Black-Widow" how ever wasnt similiar?

Unread 11 Mar 2016, 20:10   #79
NoXiouS
Mordar, Keel, Reip

Quote:
Thank you for the clarification.
"Black-Widow" how ever wasnt similiar?
No, it's not (if you can't understand why, go educate yourself in another internet forum, I'm sure there's at least one that suits the purpose out there), but "BlackFlag" "Black-Flag" "Bl4ck Fl4g" would be, just like "penguins" "ultares" "rainbow" "leg1on" "W0lfP4ck" etc. would be the tags they'd "pretend" to be.

Unread 11 Mar 2016, 20:17   #80
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light

Ahem...not quite and I am not going to go into depth on this so will just highlight the important aspects.

TGV was formed out of 2 round 2 alliances in round 3. Kargool was HC of 1 of the alliances in r2 under a different nick (I believer). HCs of TGV back then were target, jerazol, Ba_alzamon, Gbell. I joined TGV in r3 and became HC in r4. I was HC of TGV until I disbanded the alliance due to p2p in r9.5. I kept the channel active/alive for 2/3+ years and over that time people dropped by and returned the game. I helped them find alliances or re-learn the game but eventually it was just me in there for days/wks at a time.

Kargool came back to PA under the name Kargool and after a while he asked me for permission to re-start TGV. I gave it and gave him access to all TGV channels. I became the default owner of all of them. Eventually I left PA due to RL but came back a few times. TGV played for a few rounds, merged and stopped and came back. I rejoined r38ish or thereabouts and after a round or 2 became HC.

That is the old(ish) history of TGV. Not going to go into who owns the tag and all of that stuff. Saying Kargool owns TGV is not right and saying I own TGV is not right either.

BTW the whole ownership thing that PA/netgamers has is TOTAL BULLSHIT. I experienced it the hard way and they just play favorites and will overturn any and all decisions based on favoritism and who has the ear of admin/teams so I would not put any/much stock in what they have written down as who the owners are.

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2016, 20:20   #81
Clouds

If I recall correctly RexDrax, it was yourself, Kargool and his wife that had ownership of the tag, and the latter two voted you out, which caused some uproar which led you to be forced to make Vikings instead.
Unread 11 Mar 2016, 20:54   #82
fortran

fortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the rough

You could say that the process of creating BF started in round 57 with the first tide of HCs and ended when Clouds, CX and Noxious were promoted. Everyone would be happy.
Unread 11 Mar 2016, 20:55   #83
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
If I recall correctly RexDrax, it was yourself, Kargool and his wife that had ownership of the tag, and the latter two voted you out, which caused some uproar which led you to be forced to make Vikings instead.
More complicated than that. Kargool as a PA team member could not have access to ownership because he was PA team. I followed proper procedure but low and behold the admins reversed their decision later on and did not give me a reason. I questioned them on their procedure and told them I followed their own rules but I guess since kargool had "access" to the admins they sided with him.

In any case its done with and I havent talked to him since then. Like I said before if he wanted to run/bring back TGV I would have let him, but him depriving me or any other long time HC of the tag I disagreed with. I have as much right as Kargool since I was HC just as long as him if not longer and kept the alliance going. I was HCing on my own with a few officers for 2 rounds before TGV switched to a BG and then merged into different alliances.

Anyways....Vikings worked out well and the past is the past.

Est Sularus oth Mithas
Unread 11 Mar 2016, 20:57   #84
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

OH yeah last thing.....

Dont count on the PA/netgamers rules for ownership rights and all. They are fickle and as a matter of fact some of the admins dont make a decision and just pass the buck on to someone else. I played tag with them for DAYS sorting it. It was ridicules.

Est Sularus oth Mithas
Unread 11 Mar 2016, 22:03   #85
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by RexDrax View Post
OH yeah last thing.....

Dont count on the PA/netgamers rules for ownership rights and all. They are fickle and as a matter of fact some of the admins dont make a decision and just pass the buck on to someone else. I played tag with them for DAYS sorting it. It was ridicules.
No such thing as creator ownership?
If what Clouds/crew claims to be the deciding factor i can create/be apart of the creation of a.alliance, and leave the game, and then someone else can claim ownership of what i made/was apart of making.

Unread 11 Mar 2016, 22:11   #86
Clouds

Are you purposely being stupid? We've already explained the tag registration process to you. If a founder hasn't registered the tag, then that's their problem. In Black Flag's case, the founder(s) were there for about 1-2~ rounds before they sodded off.
Unread 11 Mar 2016, 22:17   #87
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Are you purposely being stupid? We've already explained the tag registration process to you. If a founder hasn't registered the tag, then that's their problem. In Black Flag's case, the founder(s) were there for about 1~ round before they sodded off.
So if the founders didnt registre virus, legion, concordium, rinoas eclipse, xanadu, tfd etcetc, i can do it and become the creative owner of it?

Unread 11 Mar 2016, 22:32   #88
NoXiouS
Mordar, Keel, Reip

short answer: Yes