User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 8 Oct 2007, 08:22   #1
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Events Day - Need your help!

Yo

This Thursday is "Events Day" at my school. It's a day that's been put aside specially for school trips and things. Lots of pupils are out of the school all day, doing activities (some educational, some not so much like trips to theme parks or whatever).

The Maths/Business/ICT faculty (that's mine!) are looking after all the year 10s (14-15 yr olds) who aren't going on any trips. We have to find stuff for them to do in school which is fun but isn't just dossing around.

Luckily I have the use of an ICT suite, so I'll have 5 sets of about 25 pupils during the day (1 hour for each set).

I'm going to try and hook my gamecube up to the Interactive Whiteboard () and have a Mario Kart tournament for each set (which should take an hour). Obviously only 4 pupils can play at a time though, so I need to give the others something to do while this is being done.

I was going to give them all a Flash game (or 2) to play on the computers, and then whoever gets the highest score I could give a prize to (a bag of Haribo or something).

So in summary (what a needlessly long post) I'm asking for your ideas/memories of Flash games that:
  • Aren't just a shoot-em-up - I'd like them to be logical kind of puzzles if possible.
  • Will engage and be interesting for 14-15 year olds (I'd originally considered Growcube but I think they'll get bored or won't "get it") for an hour or so.
  • Has a score system so I can award the person with the highest score.
  • Does not need them to sign up anywhere or anything like that - it should be a quick load-and-play.

Any ideas? Please!