User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 10 Nov 2005, 15:42   #151
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: is it happening, and if so, what's being done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Internet threats are so 1999 mazz
Wasn't a threat, just a comment on what he was saying.

A threat would be something like this:

"TOMKAT IF YOU DON'T **** OFF POSTING UTTER SHIT ON THESE BOARDS I'M GOING TO COME TO YOUR HOUSE AND STAB YOU IN THE FACE!!!111"

You see the difference?

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2005, 15:45   #152
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duncan
but it's completely understandable. Squidly came close to saying something bad about 1up, if you look at it from a certain angle.
More to the point it was an insinuation that referred, in my opinion, to all "top tier" alliances other than his own ND. If Kjeldoran had said something like that he'd be getting negrepped and loads of grief. The double standards on these forums are nothing short of laughable.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
Unread 10 Nov 2005, 17:02   #153
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
More to the point it was an insinuation that referred, in my opinion, to all "top tier" alliances other than his own ND. If Kjeldoran had said something like that he'd be getting negrepped and loads of grief. The double standards on these forums are nothing short of laughable.
I was going to post a rather scathing reply to this... But I decided not to. I'm in too good a mood.

So, instead of blasting mazz for his blatant war-mongering here, I'll leave it at this.

I picked 3 alliances that I knew something about. I put the "and others" so that I wasn't singling anyone out. Had I left that little bit out, hell I'd probably be neg-repping myself given the option

Mazz, I had a question about your esteemed colleague's otherwise flawless idea for deterring cheaters. I wasn't trying to fulfill my apparent vendetta as labelling every single top alliance as a load of cheating scum.

But, I can see where you may have been confused, and thus, I'm willing to help rectify the situation.

Angels, Coven, Exilition, F-crew, Fury, HR, Lch, Legion, ND, NoS, 1up, Orbit, Subh, Titans, ToT, Vgn, Wrath, xVx, Zz-crew and anyone else possibly on the alliance list that was missed. This disclaimer also includes all alliances past, present, and future (created or not) who may have the sensitivity that has been exhibited here. For those I have missed, my deepest apologies.

Please let me know if this is acceptable.

Much apologies.
-Squidly

PS: Now I get neg-repped to hell
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2005, 17:23   #154
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squidly
I was going to post a rather scathing reply to this... But I decided not to. I'm in too good a mood.

So, instead of blasting mazz for his blatant war-mongering here, I'll leave it at this.
What you might consider doing prior to trying to write such a condescending post is to read the actual words of my post rather than skim reading and assuming.

I used the words "be careful" and "insinuation". This clearly means that although your posts tended towards the scenario I outlined it didn't come straight out with it. By this inference you can assume that I wasn't directly having a go, rather I was putting accross the theoretical point that your posts *seemed* to be saying one thing, even though you may have meant something entirely different.

So, in short, instead of spending your good mood avoiding "scything" replies you might put it to good you use by putting the point accross properly in the first place.

Quote:
Unread 10 Nov 2005, 17:31   #155
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
What you might consider doing prior to trying to write such a condescending post is to read the actual words of my post rather than skim reading and assuming.

I used the words "be careful" and "insinuation". This clearly means that although your posts tended towards the scenario I outlined it didn't come straight out with it. By this inference you can assume that I wasn't directly having a go, rather I was putting accross the theoretical point that your posts *seemed* to be saying one thing, even though you may have meant something entirely different.

So, in short, instead of spending your good mood avoiding "scything" replies you might put it to good you use by putting the point accross properly in the first place.
Check your pm in about 10 mins mazz This is off-topic from the original point, so let's move it there.
Unread 10 Nov 2005, 17:40   #156
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squidly
Check your pm in about 10 mins mazz This is off-topic from the original point, so let's move it there.
That it may be, but it IS entertaining.
Unread 10 Nov 2005, 17:55   #157
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

My sillyness is entertaining? Mission accomplished!
Unread 10 Nov 2005, 18:49   #158
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
not even 10% of the closed ones got deleted eventually. So yes, PA team screwed up by ruining it for those 90% of which they COULD NOT prove they were guilty.
I just had a interesting conversation with Globe, the person who cought gosu pants down.
According to him, it was between 30 and 40 persons who was involved in the account-sharing.
Many of these were FAnG members, people like Fenix ( who was also FAnG HC) with his Babelsberger planet (named after the place in Potsdam where he lived, top5 when closed I belive).

Oh, and here is the link: http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=160883
Quote:
Maybe I made a fool out of myself because of my persistant posts, but don't you ever accuse of trying to get my own cheaters of the hook because I hate cheaters asmuch as you do and I've never, not a single second, in this game considered of doing it myself.
I seem to remember that you whined for a long time about these r8 closings, and really didnt give up untill Parracida posted the story (see link posted above)....

Quote:
Why alch can work with me, I guess you have to ask alch and all other pple working with me.
Belive me, I have asked him.

Quote:
You claim I didn't know what my alliance was doing? Lol, no HC knows whether his members are cheating or not. If he knows, he kicks them. They got CLOSED, so we waited with the kicking. Once they got deleted they were out.
You let them attack together with they're BG, and didnt follow up on they're fleetmovements. Thats why you failed to know they did organized cheating.

Quote:
Name me 1 HC in history of PA that knew his members were cheating while not acting upon it. You won't find in FAnG/Angels and you probably won't find any at all. So how on earth could you fking say "it shows you didn't know what your own members were doing" ...

IT IS CALLED CHEATING FOR A REASON, if everyone can see it then there's no point to it, is there ???
There is plenty of HC's who have known that they're own members were cheating. Just to take one example that I remember: In round 8, lockhead had his planet closed and deleted (perhaps as part of the gosu-scandal, Im not 100% sure). The same round he is later taken into Fury, after FAnG imploded. So did Fury take in a man with a 3 roid planet? I asked here on these forums, I didnt get an answer from Fury HC. All I got was a annoyed, agressive Hicks who didnt want to answer Lockhead had bought himself a new planet, who was around 11million in score I belive. That was the planet Fury accepted him with. They knew it wasnt his legtimate planet, but they wanted to win. Another example is Darki. He was one of the biggest planets in the Insomnia BG in round 8. It was obvious he cheated, as he always attacked with the same support planets. I still have newsscans of him and his support planets lying around...
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2005, 19:26   #159
The Globe
Genieten in een Teug

The Globe is an unknown quantity at this point

for any questions related to this issue feel free to ask...
r1 - 17:23:6 [TFD]
r2 - 50:9:20 [TFD]
r3 - 21:24:17 [NOS]
r4 - 290:25:3 [Xanadu] {44: Might of Rome}
r5 - 28:16:24 [WPO] {58: Lothlórien}
r6 - 28:11:18 [Titans] {33: Honour & Loyalty}
r7 - 17:6:6 [Titans] {18: Honour & Loyalty}
r8 - 26:2:9 [Titans] {4: Grumpy Gits}
r9 - resting
r9.5 - 46:7:19 [LDK] {2: The 7 Deadly Sins}
r10 --> PLT r7 - 14:5:8 [OuZo] {1: Horny Roiders}
The Globe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Nov 2005, 15:52   #160
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

hey guys i heard that every alliance except the one i'm in supports cheating and even encourages it

confirm/deny?
Unread 11 Nov 2005, 17:00   #161
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
hey guys i heard that every alliance except the one i'm in supports cheating and even encourages it

confirm/deny?
True story. What's your point?

Quote:
Unread 11 Nov 2005, 17:03   #162
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Kj fails to respond. How convinient for him.

Some little bird told me that Irivine (HC at the time) got cought having 15 planets extra...
Unread 11 Nov 2005, 18:06   #163
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
Kj fails to respond. How convinient for him.

Some little bird told me that Irivine (HC at the time) got cought having 15 planets extra...
No more like "Kj does not feel like doing this endless discussion all over again". If you have something against Irvine, pm him, annoy him. I don't really give a fk about it.

All I know what matters is that I'm clean and my alliance plays clean. And yes I'm in the loop to know this and you know alch aswell, he'd also do whatever it takes to get rid of a cheater.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2005, 02:38   #164
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

I dont have something particular against Irvine. It's just another proff you're argument is wrong.

I am a bit disapointed that you surrender this early in the discussion.
Unread 12 Nov 2005, 11:45   #165
Jackal2112

Jackal2112 is infamous around these partsJackal2112 is infamous around these parts

There is a planet in my gal linked to the Angels alliance, that has been doing nothing then initiating roids when under attack and sending out def fleets. Multihunters claim he is a legit player (he prolly got his own IP address and cookie ftw) so they won't close him. Anyways in the mind of a normal PA player such behaviour is suspicious. Don't know what you guys think.
Unread 12 Nov 2005, 14:40   #166
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Funny, if you honnestly tried to help you'd tell me/alch his coords and/or nickname ... but that's not gonna happen so it's purely some troll attempt.

Zhukov, I'm not surrendering ... what I claim is correct: I've never cheated, supported cheaters or had proof that one of my members cheated. You can say what you want Zhukov, anyone really knowing me know I speak the truth.

But I guess that's not how you wanna look at me, you rather want me to be the one supporting cheaters so it doesn't matter what I or anyone else say aslong as it doesn't fit into your perfect fantasy.

FA Gaming community

Unread 12 Nov 2005, 16:08   #167
Jackal2112

Jackal2112 is infamous around these partsJackal2112 is infamous around these parts

Kjeldoran
This message is hidden because Kjeldoran is on your ignore list.

Whatever you just posted: all I posted was fact and all galaxy members think he is a multi/def/farm. He is also defending an Angels planet as we speak, what a coincidence
Unread 12 Nov 2005, 16:34   #168
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackal2112
Kjeldoran

Whatever you just posted: all I posted was fact and all galaxy members think he is a multi/def/farm. He is also defending an Angels planet as we speak, what a coincidence
I can't be arsed if he has me on ignore tbh. To me, what he just said is a bunch of rubbish unless he gives me a coordinate or name.

FA Gaming community

Unread 12 Nov 2005, 16:35   #169
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Instead of trolling like your usual self, why dont you give a hc the coords and nick, and he can be dealt with. Although saying that i believe i know which planet it is, and your fa from being right, as per usual.
Unread 12 Nov 2005, 16:38   #170
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

Quote:
Kjeldoran

1) How do you know he is angels
2) How do you know he is defending angels atm.
3) Even if your intel is 100% correct and he is angels, has he been "farmed yet" or are you calling him a multi def planet?
4) Ive seen numerous players who dont play seriously, attack once a week or even every 2 weeks but like to hang out with their old time buddies so create a planet for def purposes only.

Quote:
There is a planet in my gal linked to the Angels alliance
This statement is all smoke and mirrors. Is he or is he not Angels. Linked is a tricky word, please define it.

If the multi hunters say hes clean, then hes clean, until you come up with better proof. Either way im sure theyll be watching him now so if he gets caught youll either look like you know what you are talking about, or if he doesnt, youlll look like someone who just likes to come on the forums and sling mud and innuendo at an alliance you are known not to like.