User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 8 May 2017, 10:32   #51
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 907
[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of
Re: R71: Incoming stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
Everyone else is consumed by being 1st
This may be true some of the time, but last round there was definitely the opposite problem, no-one wanted to win (only ult and app even had full tags).
For most the only motive for attacking ult was to hold them back and prevent complete domination - essentially a motive of self preservation, also unfortunately, easily achievable by being on Ults side or NAPing ult. Which is why App, specifically trolling this round, was one of the most active attackers of ult towards the end.
__________________
An optimist may see a light where there is none, but why must the pessimist always run to blow it out?
[B5]Londo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2017, 10:35   #52
eksero
Registered User
Ping Champion, What-A-Shot Champion, Snakeman Champion
 
eksero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Ireland
Posts: 1,072
eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of
Re: R71: Incoming stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B5]Londo
This may be true some of the time, but last round there was definitely the opposite problem, no-one wanted to win (only ult and app even had full tags).
For most the only motive for attacking ult was to hold them back and prevent complete domination - essentially a motive of self preservation, also unfortunately, easily achievable by being on Ults side or NAPing ult. Which is why App, specifically trolling this round, was one of the most active attackers of ult towards the end.
App attacked ult for the most part due to elviz being the only one active enough to organize things for app, and he wanted his buddies in 2.6 to win gal
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2017, 11:09   #53
Kaiba
Valle is my hero
 
Kaiba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,426
Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: R71: Incoming stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B5]Londo View Post
This may be true some of the time, but last round there was definitely the opposite problem, no-one wanted to win (only ult and app even had full tags).
For most the only motive for attacking ult was to hold them back and prevent complete domination - essentially a motive of self preservation, also unfortunately, easily achievable by being on Ults side or NAPing ult. Which is why App, specifically trolling this round, was one of the most active attackers of ult towards the end.
Yes I agree that sometimes goals change, but the problem of that goal becoming all consuming is the same.

Whether you go for 1st or just to stop ult winning these alliances go 150% on that goal and will happily screw over potential friends for an extra night of attacks or to get another 20 avg roids ahead not thinking what will happen when the tide turns. They end up angry at each other because for example 'p3n decided to gal raid hr on a Wednesday' instead of sticking hitting no roid ults which causes them to not help each other when needed and for the little tags who got farned alongside attacking ult to work against them when they could do with focusing on ult
Kaiba is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2017, 11:14   #54
tobbe
Registered User
 
tobbe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: North
Posts: 222
tobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to behold
Re: R71: Incoming stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
App attacked ult for the most part due to elviz being the only one active enough to organize things for app, and he wanted his buddies in 2.6 to win gal
elviz, the one that popped by on slack 2-3 days after attacks to ask if we were landing or recalling..
cardi was actually way more active, but in general it was just made a "democratic" choice late evenings on wich fatty was gonna get hit, some days we livelaunched in the morning, some days we just got everyone to prelaunch to get high fleetmovement.
Last week or so, it was just to prevent 2.7 and ult to do the clean sweep in all rankings, and it kinda worked
We did roid some other top planets that week aswell tho.
__________________
Memento mori !

VisioN Forever!
tobbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2017, 11:22   #55
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 907
[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of
Re: R71: Incoming stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
Whether you go for 1st or just to stop ult winning these alliances go 150% on that goal and will happily screw over potential friends for an extra night of attacks or to get another 20 avg roids ahead not thinking what will happen when the tide turns. They end up angry at each other because for example 'p3n decided to gal raid hr on a Wednesday' instead of sticking hitting no roid ults which causes them to not help each other when needed and for the little tags who got farned alongside attacking ult to work against them when they could do with focusing on ult
Did you not read what I said - no-one expected or intended to stop ult winning, it was just about damage limitation.

And anyway, surely the ideas that 'alliances go 150% on that goal' and 'They end up angry at each other because for example "p3n decided to gal raid hr on a Wednesday" instead of sticking hitting no roid ults' are in contradiction - that the latter was an issue shows that the former didnt exist.

All the alliances involved took breaks from hitting Ult - the conflict over that was whether those breaks were properly co-ordinated and agreed with the other ult hostile alliances, not because alliances were so zealous about getting at ult, but because everyone knew the others were not zealous and might actually be dropping out completely and leaving them alone to take the heat. If any alliances were genuinely so zealously anti-ult that they would fight regardless this might have been less of an issue.
__________________
An optimist may see a light where there is none, but why must the pessimist always run to blow it out?
[B5]Londo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2017, 11:44   #56
eksero
Registered User
Ping Champion, What-A-Shot Champion, Snakeman Champion
 
eksero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Ireland
Posts: 1,072
eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of
Re: R71: Incoming stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobbe
elviz, the one that popped by on slack 2-3 days after attacks to ask if we were landing or recalling..
cardi was actually way more active, but in general it was just made a "democratic" choice late evenings on wich fatty was gonna get hit, some days we livelaunched in the morning, some days we just got everyone to prelaunch to get high fleetmovement.
Last week or so, it was just to prevent 2.7 and ult to do the clean sweep in all rankings, and it kinda worked
We did roid some other top planets that week aswell tho.
Yes it was the last week i was talking about, not the round in general
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2017, 18:07   #57
Joseph
Error
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 345
Joseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really nice
Re: R71: Incoming stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
Simple fact is that ult is not a bunch of twats politically so by tick 800 people are still willing to work with them, where as rest of you have lied and backstabbed everyone possible and are not viable partners.
.
this is so true, i was back to ultores telling chimpie my adventure trying to HC pa was terrible, even winning a round. I was sick about talking to other commanders who always lies etc, and imo his (chimpie) job was a way harder then aga or xerx, bcoz DC is nice, u get in contact with friends. Do pols is so lame, u have to talk to a bunch of big egos who uses a game to feel in power of something.
__________________
#braSilFTW
Joseph is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2017, 18:35   #58
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief
 
BloodyButcher's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Under the Rainbow
Posts: 4,411
BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: R71: Incoming stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph View Post
this is so true, i was back to ultores telling chimpie my adventure trying to HC pa was terrible, even winning a round. I was sick about talking to other commanders who always lies etc, and imo his (chimpie) job was a way harder then aga or xerx, bcoz DC is nice, u get in contact with friends. Do pols is so lame, u have to talk to a bunch of big egos who uses a game to feel in power of something.
How many "Pols HCs" did you have resign in the short time you were HCing ur tags? As far as i recall they all resigned due to your/nelitos actions.
As far as your recruitment thread said the job was assigned to other people.
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...38&postcount=1
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...35&postcount=1
__________________
RainbowS

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2017, 20:02   #59
CBA
Mind-boggling
 
CBA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Devon, England
Posts: 1,369
CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts
Re: R71: Incoming stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
How many "Pols HCs" did you have resign in the short time you were HCing ur tags? As far as i recall they all resigned due to your/nelitos actions.
As far as your recruitment thread said the job was assigned to other people.
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...38&postcount=1
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...35&postcount=1
Joeseph will never be good HC because he puts his desires ahead of his alliance.

I would go far to say butcher the same rules apply to you.

Chimpie doesn't care for own planet (obviously by fleet movement and rankings) hence one contributing reason he's a top pol hc / hc
__________________
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. (Winston Churchill)

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2017, 23:58   #60
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Space Invaders Champion, Alien Invasion Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion, Squid Hunter Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,247
Mzyxptlk spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldMzyxptlk spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldMzyxptlk spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldMzyxptlk spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldMzyxptlk spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldMzyxptlk spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldMzyxptlk spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldMzyxptlk spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldMzyxptlk spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldMzyxptlk spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldMzyxptlk spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: R71: Incoming stats

A bigger contributing reason is that Chimpie is one devious mother****er.
__________________
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2017, 04:32   #61
Joseph
Error
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 345
Joseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really nice
Re: R71: Incoming stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
Joeseph will never be good HC because he puts his desires ahead of his alliance.

I would go far to say butcher the same rules apply to you.

Chimpie doesn't care for own planet (obviously by fleet movement and rankings) hence one contributing reason he's a top pol hc / hc
being a commander its not something u ask for, u just are, and for this, in this game, u need ppl who believe and follow you.. we have some commanders, who have this thing of keep ppl around, and make them play, round after round... thats my goal, my desire, keep the ppl i like playing the game... my only job every ****ng round is go one by one inviting and asking them to play, even some would never stay with me.

so, dont try to point i have this crazy desires, obviously in order to keep good players around u have to feed them with nice rounds, ranks etc, but thats all... personally i dont give a [email protected]@ck about my own planet, i usually crash etc

but as i said, chimpie word is hard, talk to morons and egomaniacs is just too much for some of us, glad he can do this shitty job =)
__________________
#braSilFTW
Joseph is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2017, 06:16   #62
Ave
Registered User
 
Ave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 598
Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light
Re: R71: Incoming stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph View Post
being a commander its not something u ask for, u just are, and for this, in this game, u need ppl who believe and follow you.. we have some commanders, who have this thing of keep ppl around, and make them play, round after round... thats my goal, my desire, keep the ppl i like playing the game... my only job every ****ng round is go one by one inviting and asking them to play, even some would never stay with me.

so, dont try to point i have this crazy desires, obviously in order to keep good players around u have to feed them with nice rounds, ranks etc, but thats all... personally i dont give a [email protected]@ck about my own planet, i usually crash etc

but as i said, chimpie word is hard, talk to morons and egomaniacs is just too much for some of us, glad he can do this shitty job =)
u are doing a good job
__________________
If the opponent resists, CaRnage there will be!
Ave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2017, 15:59   #63
DrunkenViking
Retard0r
 
DrunkenViking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Norway
Posts: 1,154
DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of
Re: R71: Incoming stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
A bigger contributing reason is that Chimpie is one devious mother****er.
I'm a good guy, that's what my mum tells me at least..
__________________
-Chimpie

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2017, 07:18   #64
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 602
Hunterrrr is a jewel in the roughHunterrrr is a jewel in the roughHunterrrr is a jewel in the rough
Re: R71: Incoming stats

Joseph best ally player ever mkay!
__________________
If you can't amaze people with your intelligence, confuse them with your bullshit.
BANANA ALLIANCE!!
Hunterrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2017, 15:41   #65
Ashka
Guard Your Dogs
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 33
Ashka is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: R71: Incoming stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph View Post
being a commander its not something u ask for, u just are,
Some people don't have what it takes to be commanders and should realize that and let others take the lead...
__________________
Wolfpack
Ashka is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2017, 17:10   #66
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Space Invaders Champion, Alien Invasion Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion, Squid Hunter Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,247
Mzyxptlk spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldMzyxptlk spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldMzyxptlk spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldMzyxptlk spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldMzyxptlk spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldMzyxptlk spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldMzyxptlk spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldMzyxptlk spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldMzyxptlk spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldMzyxptlk spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldMzyxptlk spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: R71: Incoming stats

ITT: platitudes.
__________________
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2017, 17:28   #67
Kaiba
Valle is my hero
 
Kaiba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,426
Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: R71: Incoming stats

Now in terms of strategy and politics Joesph is a crap hc, just like nelly is too. BUT as he says it's not all about that. They both have charisma which means ppl will flock to them, they are good recruiters and done right good for morale
Kaiba is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2017, 17:37   #68
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief
 
BloodyButcher's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Under the Rainbow
Posts: 4,411
BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: R71: Incoming stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
Now in terms of strategy and politics Joesph is a crap hc, just like nelly is too. BUT as he says it's not all about that. They both have charisma which means ppl will flock to them, they are good recruiters and done right good for morale
I think the faults with CBA/Joseph/etc as HCs is that they are bad for morale. As they seem to focus a lot of their rounds around playing themself, while other HCs like Chimpie/GM/Munkee/etc seems to focus more on having their members play for gal ranks/planet ranks? Atleast they arnt known for being def sinks/rank whores?
__________________
RainbowS

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2017, 19:09   #69
Kaiba
Valle is my hero
 
Kaiba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,426
Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: R71: Incoming stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
I think the faults with CBA/Joseph/etc as HCs is that they are bad for morale. As they seem to focus a lot of their rounds around playing themself, while other HCs like Chimpie/GM/Munkee/etc seems to focus more on having their members play for gal ranks/planet ranks? Atleast they arnt known for being def sinks/rank whores?
Depends, chimpie is a nice guy but he is as dull as ditch water. GM is crap at playing PA so that's why he puts himself last and munkee... he is on the wrong list.

I'm only speaking from being a member under Joesph's command and as much as we clashed I would have played for him again if asked because he is charismatic, just like the soft spot I have for Rawad.
Kaiba is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2017, 21:13   #70
[DDK]gm
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 813
[DDK]gm is a splendid one to behold[DDK]gm is a splendid one to behold[DDK]gm is a splendid one to behold[DDK]gm is a splendid one to behold[DDK]gm is a splendid one to behold[DDK]gm is a splendid one to behold[DDK]gm is a splendid one to behold
Re: R71: Incoming stats

better than you thats for sure
__________________
R4-5 DDK
R6 Vanx
R7-R10 FAnG
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R55... CT
R56 CT Peon!!
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2017, 21:32   #71
lokken
BlueTuba
 
lokken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Posts: 6,363
lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: R71: Incoming stats

Who would have thought that leaders who put the team first would have more consistent success in the alliance game
__________________
"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."
lokken is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2017, 05:43   #72
Kaiba
Valle is my hero
 
Kaiba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,426
Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: R71: Incoming stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
Who would have thought that leaders who put the team first would have more consistent success in the alliance game
Not necessarily true as agar3s is a consistent t10 player, which takes a selfish streak, and leads the most dominant alliance in pa
Kaiba is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2017, 19:17   #73
Ashka
Guard Your Dogs
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 33
Ashka is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: R71: Incoming stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
Not necessarily true as agar3s is a consistent t10 player, which takes a selfish streak, and leads the most dominant alliance in pa
HAHAAHAHA. Paperboy is one of the more selfish players I've ever met. HAHAHAHAHA
__________________
Wolfpack
Ashka is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2017, 21:47   #74
eksero
Registered User
Ping Champion, What-A-Shot Champion, Snakeman Champion
 
eksero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Ireland
Posts: 1,072
eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of
Re: R71: Incoming stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashka
HAHAAHAHA. Paperboy is one of the more selfish players I've ever met. HAHAHAHAHA
Someone is salty
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2017, 21:11   #75
raysyv85
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 23
raysyv85 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: R71: Incoming stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
Add in that Butcher could have hit Ult but instead chose to hit the people hitting ult, which was one of reasons we stopped hitting ult.

Maybe if Kittenz/fang/rainbows didn't magically start launching on pen/ct/nd each time that pen/ct/nd hit ult, the round would have been different.
the time u guys started to hit ult it was allready to late. then why bother joining that when we could bother other allys top planets.
raysyv85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2017, 22:06   #76
Forest
Don't make me declare war
 
Forest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Portsmouth
Posts: 2,851
Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: R71: Incoming stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by raysyv85 View Post
the time u guys started to hit ult it was allready to late. then why bother joining that when we could bother other allys top planets.
Clearly I am talking about the first time round, early in round
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 14:40.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2002 - 2013