User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 7 Apr 2017, 17:59   #101
Ave
Registered User
 
Ave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 598
Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demort View Post
Pretty sure i stated Kittenz is a training tag with open recruitment were just like bows not a bad ass ally but members make us look big but I'm sure the pack will pull away soon enough and let's all drink a ��

Yeah Demort needs another 70 rounds of education. He is improving tho 😘
__________________
If the opponent resists, CaRnage there will be!
Ave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2017, 18:00   #102
Dorf
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 47
Dorf is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Very boring round so far. Maybe some smaller tags should merge and go for the win? Fang+Faceless? CT+Pingu? Bows+Astatores?
Dorf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2017, 22:48   #103
Adapt
Leader Of The Gang
Yankee Go Home Champion
 
Adapt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 340
Adapt is a jewel in the roughAdapt is a jewel in the roughAdapt is a jewel in the rough
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorf View Post
Very boring round so far. Maybe some smaller tags should merge and go for the win? Fang+Faceless? CT+Pingu? Bows+Astatores?
Fang and faceless is an impossible merge unless you kick a load of players, CT and p3n completely impossible also due to the same reason as above, Bows and astatores also.. i wont even bother saying it im sure you can see where im going with it.
__________________
Apprime
Back-Flag
Ultores
Conspiracy
FAnG
Adapt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2017, 02:02   #104
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief
 
BloodyButcher's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Under the Rainbow
Posts: 4,411
BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Seeing this round went into the crapper allready, i think its about time we start playing the blame game.
Ultores recruited extensively preround, prolly adding 20 (?) new players to their tags, while tags like Apprime/p3nguins kicked/lost loads of players, to avoid being a contender in p3ngs case.

Who is realy to blame for this round ending up in the ditch?
Ult mass NAPing surely killed any chance of them getting any incs for the rest of the round from tags like FL/CT/ND/HR/VGN/FAnG/KittenZ/p3ng, and the few alliances that did not NAP Ult, Norse/App/BowS, is out numbered planetwise to the two Ult tags.
__________________
RainbowS

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2017, 08:09   #105
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 907
[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Simply blaming NAPs ignores the fact that half those NAPs came about because we fought and lost.
But yes the basic issue is only Ult is aiming ftw and so has enough players to do it, end of story.
__________________
An optimist may see a light where there is none, but why must the pessimist always run to blow it out?
[B5]Londo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2017, 12:14   #106
Forest
Don't make me declare war
 
Forest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Portsmouth
Posts: 2,851
Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Seeing this round went into the crapper allready, i think its about time we start playing the blame game.
Oh I like this game.

I blame you.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2017, 12:20   #107
Forest
Don't make me declare war
 
Forest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Portsmouth
Posts: 2,851
Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
and the few alliances that did not NAP Ult, Norse/App/BowS, is out numbered planetwise to the two Ult tags.
Ult/Ast - 193m score, 73k roids, 153m value, 88 members

Norse/App/Bows - 295m score, 72k roids, 236m value, 148 members

Yup, totally outnumbered
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2017, 12:51   #108
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief
 
BloodyButcher's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Under the Rainbow
Posts: 4,411
BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B5]Londo View Post
Simply blaming NAPs ignores the fact that half those NAPs came about because we fought and lost.
But yes the basic issue is only Ult is aiming ftw and so has enough players to do it, end of story.
Yes, sure nobody managed to overtake Ult with a big margine before ND/p3ng/CT accepted NAPs with the Ult block.
P3ng had two short days as #1 before the Ult NAP commenced though.

Well surely p3ng intended to avoid being in the battle for #1, that was the whole idea of the "two tags & nap Ult the first weeks strategy" to begin with?
Maybe its just to easy being a "mid size" tags now days, thats why everyone, except maybe CT/ND, aims to be in this cathegory?
Being a "contender" requires much more effort, and usualy burns out players/HCs in those alliances.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
Ult/Ast - 193m score, 73k roids, 153m value, 88 members

Norse/App/Bows - 295m score, 72k roids, 236m value, 148 members

Yup, totally outnumbered
Obviously i meant 1 vs 1 with the Ult tags.
Surely Ult/Ast + HR/KittenZ/ND/p3ng/CT/FAnG/VGN/s3als(the ult NAPers) out number BowS/App/Norse(the none Ult NAPers) by quite a big margine. 148 planets vs 451 planets ?
__________________
RainbowS

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2017, 12:54   #109
Forest
Don't make me declare war
 
Forest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Portsmouth
Posts: 2,851
Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

maybe bows and co shouldn't annoy so many people

that said, if app/bows/norse decide to go on ult, I am sure I can arrange a universal nap for you guys with the rest of the uni.

of course, we all know you wont, because it is a lot easier to complain about something rather than deal with it yourself
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2017, 13:18   #110
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief
 
BloodyButcher's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Under the Rainbow
Posts: 4,411
BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
maybe bows and co shouldn't annoy so many people

that said, if app/bows/norse decide to go on ult, I am sure I can arrange a universal nap for you guys with the rest of the uni.

of course, we all know you wont, because it is a lot easier to complain about something rather than deal with it yourself
We have no intention to spend our whole round to stop Ultores from winning at all cost.
The question was raised why this round went bad so early.
If we are gonna leave it up to Norse and BowS to stop Ult from winning, im sure Ult will be winning every round from now on, even if we had any intention on trying to stop them.
__________________
RainbowS

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2017, 13:24   #111
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 907
[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
P3ng had two short days as #1 before the Ult NAP commenced though.
The attempt to suggest that had we gone on we would have won is clearly given the lie by the fact that P3n has fallen to 3rd and stayed there.
P3n had lost no.1 before the NAP commenced because it had lost 15% two days straight. What was bows doing while p3n collapsed? - it should be blindingly obvious even from the outside that p3n would be unable to sustain a war with ult while also being hit by FAnG, Norse, Kittenz and occasionally your bows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Maybe its just to easy being a "mid size" tags now days, thats why everyone, except maybe CT/ND, aims to be in this cathegory?
Being a "contender" requires much more effort, and usualy burns out players/HCs in those alliances.
Yes I rejoined the game for one round only because I was told we wouldnt be a contender and it would be relaxing. What gives you the right to pontificate about contenders. Bows has rarely, if ever, made a try at it.
__________________
An optimist may see a light where there is none, but why must the pessimist always run to blow it out?
[B5]Londo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2017, 13:41   #112
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief
 
BloodyButcher's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Under the Rainbow
Posts: 4,411
BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B5]Londo View Post
The attempt to suggest that had we gone on we would have won is clearly given the lie by the fact that P3n has fallen to 3rd and stayed there.
P3n had lost no.1 before the NAP commenced because it had lost 15% two days straight. What was bows doing while p3n collapsed? - it should be blindingly obvious even from the outside that p3n would be unable to sustain a war with ult while also being hit by FAnG, Norse, Kittenz and occasionally your bows.
http://kia.cthq.net/?p=compare&compa...=168&show=size

Yeah sure, p3nguins was having a hard time. Guess thats the reason for you guys wanting to take this NAP, to make sure the other none-Ult tags stopped outgrowing you.
Was the round over? No, ND/Apprime still had a roid lead on Ult, and P3nguins/CT wasnt that far behind.

Maybe the CT/ND/p3ng HC belived that Apprime/Norse/BowS had all taken NAPs with Ultores, and left CT/ND/p3ng to deal with the Ultores incs themself, or maybe they wanted to beat Apprime/BowS/Norse to NAPing Ultores, i dont know.
What is for sure that the round was certainly over once another 3 major alliances decided to NAP Ult.



Quote:
Originally Posted by [B5]Londo View Post
Yes I rejoined the game for one round only because I was told we wouldnt be a contender and it would be relaxing. What gives you the right to pontificate about contenders. Bows has rarely, if ever, made a try at it.
Yeah, but as ive said in the past the small tag sizes makes it far too easy for mid sized alliance to aim for being a mid size alliance, and fence it to planetranks/galranks/whatever.
If the tag sizes was larger this round, maybe the gap wouldve been big enough for p3ngs to be roided/slapped around by ND/CT/BowS/App(if those 3 were all 80 members).
__________________
RainbowS

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2017, 13:50   #113
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 907
[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Yeah, but as ive said in the past the small tag sizes makes it far too easy for mid sized alliance to aim for being a mid size alliance, and fence it to planetranks/galranks/whatever.
If the tag sizes was larger this round, maybe the gap wouldve been big enough for p3ngs to be roided/slapped around by ND/CT/BowS/App(if those 3 were all 80 members).
Wtf - if (by some miracle) those four were all 80 then they would be fighting each other not bitch slapping p3n.
You seem to miss the glaring problem with a tag size of 80; or indeed the whole tag size argument regardless of level. This round shows all to clearly that allies do not recruit to the tag limit automatically. They only do that if they are serious about winning - you cannot change the tag limit to change peoples attitude.
Even if they do have 60 they can still avoid going ftw - as app is showing by their current lazy approach resulting in crashing right left and centre. Ive had one crash on me, and two crash defending against me in in two days.
__________________
An optimist may see a light where there is none, but why must the pessimist always run to blow it out?
[B5]Londo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2017, 13:53   #114
CBA
Mind-boggling
 
CBA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Devon, England
Posts: 1,369
CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorf View Post
Very boring round so far. Maybe some smaller tags should merge and go for the win? Fang+Faceless? CT+Pingu? Bows+Astatores?
Leave the alliance where all the active DCs and the more active players are & join an alliance that wants to win? Other then the one you are in.

Also when one alliance has 90+ planets with a load more signing up throughout the round there isn't a hope for other tags.

Ultores are by far the best & largest / most passionate & dedicated team of players PA has to offer.


Someone like, 30 man tags, no alliances, 5 man gals, no bps. Then let's see what'sap
__________________
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. (Winston Churchill)

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2017, 13:54   #115
CBA
Mind-boggling
 
CBA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Devon, England
Posts: 1,369
CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
maybe bows and co shouldn't annoy so many people

that said, if app/bows/norse decide to go on ult, I am sure I can arrange a universal nap for you guys with the rest of the uni.

of course, we all know you wont, because it is a lot easier to complain about something rather than deal with it yourself
Do you still play? What ally are you even in....

Haven't seen your nick flying around since round 20 or so...
__________________
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. (Winston Churchill)

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2017, 13:59   #116
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief
 
BloodyButcher's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Under the Rainbow
Posts: 4,411
BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B5]Londo View Post
Wtf - if (by some miracle) those four were all 80 then they would be fighting each other not bitch slapping p3n.
You seem to miss the glaring problem with a tag size of 80; or indeed the whole tag size argument regardless of level. This round shows all to clearly that allies do not recruit to the tag limit automatically. They only do that if they are serious about winning - you cannot change the tag limit to change peoples attitude.
Even if they do have 60 they can still avoid going ftw - as app is showing by their current lazy approach resulting in crashing right left and centre. Ive had one crash on me, and two crash defending against me in in two days.
Isnt "bitch slapping" what happened to FAnG the other day for trying to "fence it to planet wins"?
Im pretty sure that was the exact reason one of the p3ng HCs gave for FAnG being ganged exactly that day.
If Apprime/CT/ND had more numbers on their side, it would be much easier for them to deal with annoying smaller Ult(or anyone else leading by a big margine) NAPers on their own, instead of having to relay on taking 500 ticks NAP with Ult.
Its much harder for a tag like Apprime/ND(using this round as an example) to compete for #1 when they have 30-40 mans tag like Norse/Faceless ptargetting/trying to fck em over, because the margins simply too low atm.
A 40 man active tag can easily compete with a 60 man slightly less active tag in a 1 v 1 mud fight, there is no security in numbers anymore, wich was one of the initial goals for alliance in the past.
__________________
RainbowS

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2017, 14:04   #117
booji
a bucket
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Chatham, UK
Posts: 1,056
booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
We have no intention to spend our whole round to stop Ultores from winning at all cost.
Yet somehow you expect others to do so, where is the logic in that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Yeah sure, p3nguins was having a hard time. Guess thats the reason for you guys wanting to take this NAP, to make sure the other none-Ult tags stopped outgrowing you.
Was the round over? No, ND/Apprime still had a roid lead on Ult, and P3nguins/CT wasnt that far behind.
Yes this would be a good reason for p3n to drop out. The problem is that then CT or ND would have a hard time, and drop out, and then there would be one. Once we were three on three with p3n on the run we had clearly lost. We had no indication from bows that they intended to rejoin and if so no reason to think they would be in for the long haul, and who can trust app to do anything? As such we concluded that there was little point continuing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Maybe the CT/ND/p3ng HC belived that Apprime/Norse/BowS had all taken NAPs with Ultores, and left CT/ND/p3ng to deal with the Ultores incs themself, or maybe they wanted to beat Apprime/BowS/Norse to NAPing Ultores, i dont know.
There was some thought that app had done considering their hitting faceless seemed irrational when put in block perspective. We simply thought you were trying to get out first. However whether you had agreements or not does not matter, you DID leave our trio to deal with Ultores.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
Yes, sure nobody managed to overtake Ult with a big margine before ND/p3ng/CT accepted NAPs with the Ult block.
P3ng had two short days as #1 before the Ult NAP commenced though.
Since you seem to think our little trio could take on Ult then why not your other proposed trio of app/bows/norse? There is not that much difference between the two. I am sure that if you wanted to attempt it our trio would have done our best to stand out of your way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
If the tag sizes was larger this round, maybe the gap wouldve been big enough for p3ngs to be roided/slapped around by ND/CT/BowS/App(if those 3 were all 80 members).
I have no idea how you figure this. How is CT or ND going to get to 80? CT in particular is no where near 60. ND has been growing recently but I doubt they could make it. Would bows be 80? Maybe, you know best on that. The problem is that if you were you would be ally #2 and the contender as no one else would be on 80 except ult! I will concede that App could potentially get to 80.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B5]Londo View Post
What gives you the right to pontificate about contenders. Bows has rarely, if ever, made a try at it.
Bows actually won one of the rounds you (and I) missed when the Brazilians were there.
__________________
Proud to have been TGV!
aargh! died in Jenova! | idled in ROCK | disappointed in Audentes | p-p-previously a p-p-p3nguin
Ascendancy

Trying out a bunch of Rogues

Last edited by booji; 15 Apr 2017 at 15:16. Reason: BB points out he said we should talk to him on Sunday. This is however 4 nights after our agreement with ult - too long imo.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2017, 14:06   #118
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 907
[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Isnt "bitch slapping" what happened to FAnG the other day for trying to "fence it to planet wins"?
Im pretty sure that was the exact reason one of the p3ng HCs gave for FAnG being ganged exactly that day.
No that was because FAnG broke their NAP with p3n in order to Join Ult's attack on us. As clear a just casus belli as there ever is in PA.
__________________
An optimist may see a light where there is none, but why must the pessimist always run to blow it out?
[B5]Londo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2017, 14:16   #119
booji
a bucket
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Chatham, UK
Posts: 1,056
booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Isnt "bitch slapping" what happened to FAnG the other day for trying to "fence it to planet wins"?
Im pretty sure that was the exact reason one of the p3ng HCs gave for FAnG being ganged exactly that day.
I am pretty sure this is FAKE NEWS.
P3n has 3 HCs. One of which Willzzz does little so I would be very surprised if he talked to you. Munkee dislikes talking you so I have my doubts it is him you are talking about. That means it is me. And I know full well that I have several times told you that it was nothing to do with fences and everything to do with breaking, without notice, a NAP that they had just re-signed.

It was also strategic; to show that joining Ult has consequences. In order to avoid our little block losing it was vital to try to ensure that other alliances did not join Ult to hit us from under their wings; it failed but I still think it logical that we could best carry on if others had not joined Ult.

I suspect you might be referring to my reasoning on hitting FAnG that unlike in a normal block war we had little motivation to be continually hitting Ult. With none of the three allies looking to win it makes sense to alleviate the annoyance of never landing by hitting anyone hanging on to Ult's coat tails. None of us thought it possible to prevent ult from winning so no reason to always be on them to knock them below one of our alliances as is normally the aim.
__________________
Proud to have been TGV!
aargh! died in Jenova! | idled in ROCK | disappointed in Audentes | p-p-previously a p-p-p3nguin
Ascendancy

Trying out a bunch of Rogues

Last edited by booji; 15 Apr 2017 at 14:23. Reason: resigned to re-signed
booji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2017, 15:06   #120
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief
 
BloodyButcher's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Under the Rainbow
Posts: 4,411
BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by booji View Post
Yet somehow you expect others to do so, where is the logic in that?
Im not expecting you to do anything, im just saying that all of you NAPing Ultores is pretty destructive.
We have always said we were willing to balance out the univers if needed, not that we are willing to do it now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by booji View Post
Yes this would be a good reason for p3n to drop out. The problem is that then CT or ND would have a hard time, and drop out, and then there would be one. Once we were three on three with p3n on the run we had clearly lost. You had explicitly stated you had no intention of rejoining the block, and who can trust app to do anything? As such we concluded that there was little point continuing.
Well i never said that we had no intention of rejoining the block, i explicitly stated that we would be willing to balance out the univers the upcomming sunday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by booji View Post
There was some thought that app had done considering their hitting faceless seemed irrational when put in block perspective. We simply thought you were trying to get out first. However whether you had agreements or not does not matter, you DID leave our trio to deal with Ultores.
I dont remeber App being well known for doing rational decisions, im pretty sure they are known for the exact opposite.
No, we left the trio to deal with KittenZ ptargetting us, as our attack strategy is also our main anti FR defence.
If we had left you to deal with Ult alone, we wouldve beaten you to taking a NAP with them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by booji View Post
Since you seem to think our little trio could take on Ult then why not your other proposed trio of app/bows/norse? There is not that much difference between the two. I am sure that if you wanted to attempt it our trio would have done our best to stand out of your way.
I never said i thought that you could take out Ult on your own.
That you NAPed Ult untill pt900 or whatever you simply ensured that nobody will be able to take out Ult this round.


Quote:
Originally Posted by booji View Post
I have no idea how you figure this. How is CT or ND going to get to 80? CT in particular is no where near 60. ND has been growing recently but I doubt they could make it. Would bows be 80? Maybe, you know best on that. The problem is that if you were you would be ally #2 and the contender as no one else would be on 80 except ult! I will concede that App could potentially get to 80.
Because a lot of people want to play in strong alliances, being in the biggest numberwise is way stronger than being in a tag half their size.
I dont think ive ever heard that CT/ND/Apprime have intentionaly trying to stay a small tag?
p3nguins/Norse/Faceless has said/given the impression that they intentionaly want to stay out of the fight for #1.
__________________
RainbowS

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2017, 15:07   #121
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief
 
BloodyButcher's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Under the Rainbow
Posts: 4,411
BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B5]Londo View Post
No that was because FAnG broke their NAP with p3n in order to Join Ult's attack on us. As clear a just casus belli as there ever is in PA.
Wernt Ultores grounding untill the day you all for FAnG, or do i have my timeline screwed totaly up?
And how would you know what was said between ND/CT/p3ng/BowS/App HCs?
__________________
RainbowS

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2017, 15:26   #122
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 907
[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Wernt Ultores grounding untill the day you all for FAnG, or do i have my timeline screwed totaly up?
And how would you know what was said between ND/CT/p3ng/BowS/App HCs?
How does anything I said imply I know what was said between HCs? That P3n had a NAP with FAnG was well known, at least in P3n if not more generally, as it was the keystone of our CR strategy to avoid fighting other allies with CR (big fail).

You just said you had to leave the anti ult block because KittenZ p-targetted you because thats what your strategy demanded. We were in exactly that position with FAnG - no anti CR but p-targetted by them so had to respond. That ND/CT decided that they would join p3n in hitting FAnG for one night was presumably to avoid the possibility of P3n doing exactly what you just said you did.
Unfortunately I dont have figures for the amount of attacks from which allies on which days.
__________________
An optimist may see a light where there is none, but why must the pessimist always run to blow it out?
[B5]Londo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2017, 15:29   #123
booji
a bucket
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Chatham, UK
Posts: 1,056
booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Im not expecting you to do anything, im just saying that all of you NAPing Ultores is pretty destructive.
How else were we supposed to end a war? Unfortunately a ceasefire is how it is normally done. No point stopping a war if it does not actually stop. We wanted tick 800, Ult wanted tick 900 and would not budge. If we wanted agreement we had little choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Well i never said that we had no intention of rejoining the block, i explicitly stated that we would be willing to balance out the univers the upcomming sunday.
I have edited my post above to reflect this. You said this on a Thursday, we decided to give up the next day. Three more days, then we could "talk" to you, nothing about whether you would actually consider helping us again. Not exactly something to inspire us to keep up the fight is it? If you were interested in balance you should have been more explicitly with us; you knew the consequence if we gave up as well as we did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
No, we left the trio to deal with KittenZ ptargetting us, as our attack strategy is also our main anti FR defence.
If we had left you to deal with Ult alone, we wouldve beaten you to taking a NAP with them.
As lovely as that might be your reasoning did not enter into our calculations, I am not sure we knew of your reasoning. Having re read the logs I see you wanted us to hit Kittenz but there is not much about why.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Because a lot of people want to play in strong alliances, being in the biggest numberwise is way stronger than being in a tag half their size.
I dont think ive ever heard that CT/ND/Apprime have intentionaly trying to stay a small tag?
p3nguins/Norse/Faceless has said/given the impression that they intentionaly want to stay out of the fight for #1.
If people wanted to play in strong alliances surely there would be a natural inclination towards there being another ally like Ult but we dont see this happening. Whenever there is a challenger it is almost invariably pretty weak compared to full size ult. I suspect you are drawing on the phenomena of Ult and assuming that you can apply it to two allies at once. But what if it is only true for ult?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
And how would you know what was said between ND/CT/p3ng/BowS/App HCs?
Munkee sends out very long and detailed mail!
__________________
Proud to have been TGV!
aargh! died in Jenova! | idled in ROCK | disappointed in Audentes | p-p-previously a p-p-p3nguin
Ascendancy

Trying out a bunch of Rogues
booji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2017, 15:42   #124
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 907
[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by booji View Post
If people wanted to play in strong alliances surely there would be a natural inclination towards there being another ally like Ult but we dont see this happening. Whenever there is a challenger it is almost invariably pretty weak compared to full size ult. I suspect you are drawing on the phenomena of Ult and assuming that you can apply it to two allies at once. But what if it is only true for ult?
In the same way that once upon a time I remember people constantly whinging that Ascendancy couldnt be beat because they had all the good players, there are enough great players arount that an anti-ult of equal calibre could exist at a tag limit of anywhere between 60 and 100. The problem is always going to be herding enough of the dedicated and active players into one place, because as you say BB is wrong, players dont want to be in a strong ally per-se; they want to have fun, and that means playing with their mates is as important as being in a strong ally.
__________________
An optimist may see a light where there is none, but why must the pessimist always run to blow it out?
[B5]Londo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2017, 16:07   #125
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief
 
BloodyButcher's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Under the Rainbow
Posts: 4,411
BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by booji View Post
How else were we supposed to end a war? Unfortunately a ceasefire is how it is normally done. No point stopping a war if it does not actually stop. We wanted tick 800, Ult wanted tick 900 and would not budge. If we wanted agreement we had little choice.
I dont know what you are talking about.
You were looking to end the round with NAPing Ult, and there was no other way to end it at that point?
The whole initial reason for alliances like BowS/CT wanting to give Ult some incs was to avoid total and complete domination that early on in the round, what would be the point to hit Ult initialy if we were all gonna NAP our way out of it afterwards?
Did you not know the consequences of your action when you agreed to a tick900 deal?
Didnt we just go over this shit in numerous thread last round?

Quote:
Originally Posted by booji View Post
I have edited my post above to reflect this. You said this on a Thursday, we decided to give up the next day. Three more days, then we could "talk" to you, nothing about whether you would actually consider helping us again. Not exactly something to inspire us to keep up the fight is it? If you were interested in balance you should have been more explicitly with us; you knew the consequence if we gave up as well as we did.

As lovely as that might be your reasoning did not enter into our calculations, I am not sure we knew of your reasoning. Having re read the logs I see you wanted us to hit Kittenz but there is not much about why.
We were pissed with CT/ND/p3ng deciding to go for FAnG without discussing it, and telling us to go "gal raid" meanwhile you were all feeding on their roids for some moral/growth.
CT/ND said it was because they were apart of the Ult block, so we wanted to hit everyone that was apart of the Ult block if that was how we were gonna do things.

And usualy these type of 4-5 man blocks has 4 diffrent parts talking to you outside the "public room".
You had been warning us about Kittenz looking to hit us, and ND announced that they had struck a deal with Norse/Faceless for a full NAP, while Norse were trying to FC one of our planets.
As p3nguins had run out of roids after Ult/KittenZ/whatever had been hitting you while "the block" as hitting FAnG, we realized we were better off staying grounded for the upcomming weekend as we expected "heavy incs", wich turned out true as KittenZ was ptargetting us and Norse hitting us the same evening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by booji View Post
If people wanted to play in strong alliances surely there would be a natural inclination towards there being another ally like Ult but we dont see this happening. Whenever there is a challenger it is almost invariably pretty weak compared to full size ult. I suspect you are drawing on the phenomena of Ult and assuming that you can apply it to two allies at once. But what if it is only true for ult?
My theory is that it will be less tempting to actualy attempting to stay as a "small tag" if the bigger tags can just take you down using quanity over quality.
If BowS was 80 members and p3ng was 40 members we could easily just get you fleeted by throwing raids at you.
If being a small tag is less sustainable with heavy incs it will be less favourable.

Also, its much easier to organize a block with 2 big alliances instead of 5 smaller ones, as the most alliances have their own initial deals and their own agenda, so keeping it together is harder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by booji View Post
Munkee sends out very long and detailed mail!
Unless you have a relay bot that keeps delivering messages to munkee, how the heck would he know what was at all times in the "block channel" as he wasnt in there?
__________________
RainbowS

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK

Last edited by BloodyButcher; 15 Apr 2017 at 16:24.
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2017, 16:27   #126
booji
a bucket
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Chatham, UK
Posts: 1,056
booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
I dont know what you are talking about.
You were looking to end the round with NAPing Ult, and there was no other way to end it at that point?
Well how do you end wars then? You cant just walk off and assume that the other side will lose interest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
The whole initial reason for alliances like BowS/CT wanting to give Ult some incs was to avoid total and complete domination that early on in the round, what would be the point to hit Ult initialy if we were all gonna NAP our way out of it afterwards?
Did you not know the consequences of your action when you agreed to a tick900 deal?
Of course we did (or at least the ones to do with ult - did not anticipate app turning on us). Yes ult wins, but we knew that was going to happen even if the war continued. If the question is about the size of the win then why does that matter to p3n/ct/nd? If we were the ones going to suffer to slow down that win then I would rather gamble on the domination conundrum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Didnt we just go over this shit in numerous thread last round?
Did we? There does not seem to have been any chance of complete domination last round as a, there were two other big allies apart from app and b, app was quite preoccupied with p3n - it was never going to go off and try sweeping others out of the T100 because that would have created the block against them that they were aiming to avoid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
You had been warning us about Kittenz looking to hit us, and ND announced that they had struck a deal with Norse/Faceless for a full NAP, while Norse were trying to FC one of our planets.
We were pissed with CT/ND/p3ng deciding to go for FAnG without discussing it, and telling us to go "gal raid" meanwhile you were all feeding on their roids for some moral/growth.
As much as ND agreeing with norse might be annoying was not your annoyance over the FAnG thing partially for the same reason; you had an agreement (some kind of fort avoid) with them so could not join in fully. Yes the decision over hitting them was made quite late but ultimately as it was done to help the block I dont see the problem with it. There were several things you could have done to help out including hitting individual FAnG's or gals with individual FAnGs in which you chose not to do. Perhaps it could have been done more sensitively; 2 allies hit FAnG, 2 keep ult occupied perhaps? To avoid it being unfair this could have been reversed the next day. You could have proposed such a constructive course rather than storming out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
My theory is that it will be less tempting to actualy attempting to stay as a "small tag" if the bigger tags can just take you down using quanity over quality.
If BowS was 80 members and p3ng was 40 members we could easily just get you fleeted by throwing raids at you.
If being a small tag is less sustainable with heavy incs it will be less favourable.
We have seen numerous times from both fl and norse that small tags can cause real problems for a bigger tag. I am unsure that your reasoning would stand up to scruitiny. In most rounds where a balance of power is operating the small tags can if they wish just gal raid and let the top tags fight each other. In such a universe it is pretty tempting to be in a small tag for the easy life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Also, its much easier to organize a block with 2 big alliances instead of 5 smaller ones, as the most alliances have their own initial deals and their own agenda, so keeping it together is harder.
This is certainly true. But that is not really the problem. We believe that you wont get to the point of having those big tags as ppl wont join it. Instead you will legitimise Ult's outsized tag and put nothing there to stop it. In order for the tag to be filled some old allies would need to disband or merge, is this likely to happen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Unless you have a relay bot that keeps delivering messages to munkee, how the heck would he know what was at all times in the "block channel" as he wasnt in there?
Um eh? Londo simply stated the reason why we went after FAnG. This was made public knowledge in munkee's mails. We usually explain why we are targeting an alliance to our members by mail, or through a vote.
__________________
Proud to have been TGV!
aargh! died in Jenova! | idled in ROCK | disappointed in Audentes | p-p-previously a p-p-p3nguin
Ascendancy

Trying out a bunch of Rogues

Last edited by booji; 15 Apr 2017 at 16:47. Reason: Getting rid of accusation in favour of explanation
booji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2017, 16:49   #127
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 907
[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by booji View Post
Um eh? Londo simply stated the reason why we went after FAnG. This was made public knowledge in munkee's mails. We usually explain why we are targeting an alliance to our members by mail, or through a vote.
The fact the both me and you were roided by FAnG the morning before the attack on FAnG by the block I didnt even need a mail, twas pretty obvious what the reason was!
__________________
An optimist may see a light where there is none, but why must the pessimist always run to blow it out?
[B5]Londo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2017, 17:18   #128
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief
 
BloodyButcher's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Under the Rainbow
Posts: 4,411
BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by booji View Post
Well how do you end wars then? You cant just walk off and assume that the other side will lose interest.

Of course we did (or at least the ones to do with ult - did not anticipate app turning on us). Yes ult wins, but we knew that was going to happen even if the war continued. If the question is about the size of the win then why does that matter to p3n/ct/nd? If we were the ones going to suffer to slow down that win then I would rather gamble on the domination conundrum.
Well if you wanted the round to end, why not just say that this was what you were aiming for with taking a Ult NAP.
I personaly think you did a move that ensured the round was gonna end at that instance, you might not seen any other option that would be good for your agenda, wich im fine with.
That app/bows/whatever would turn of you is a result of your actions. If you think NAPing Ult would make your round better, im sure people that didnt NAP Ult would try make you regret this.


Quote:
Originally Posted by booji View Post
As much as ND agreeing with norse might be annoying was not your annoyance over the FAnG thing partially for the same reason; you had an agreement (some kind of fort avoid) with them so could not join in fully. Yes the decision over hitting them was made quite late but ultimately as it was done to help the block I dont see the problem with it. There were several things you could have done to help out including hitting individual FAnG's or gals with individual FAnGs in which you chose not to do. Perhaps it could have been done more sensitively; 2 allies hit FAnG, 2 keep ult occupied perhaps? To avoid it being unfair this could have been reversed the next day. You could have proposed such a constructive course rather than storming out.
We had more or less agreed on what we were doing, and hitting FAnG wasnt even discussed.
So of course we would be furious with ND/CT/p3ng having their own little plan for what was going to happend without including us.
Sure we had a an agreement with FAnG wich meant we couldnt hit 4 of their gals, and yes ofc we couldve just ptargetted the rest if we wanted to take advantage of FAnGs position that day.
But what pissed us off was that you decided this 30 minute before we normaly had TP after we had agreed on something completely diffrent earlier in the day, and you zerged all the targets and then asked us to go ptarget FAnG wich we had no intention or wished to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by booji View Post
This is certainly true. But that is not really the problem. We believe that you wont get to the point of having those big tags as ppl wont join it. Instead you will legitimise Ult's outsized tag and put nothing there to stop it. In order for the tag to be filled some old allies would need to disband or merge, is this likely to happen?
People will join those tags that can keep them safe/make them have more fun.
Ofc tags will disband if they cant sustain their memberbase cus they are falling behind on the competition to other tags willing to take the risk on less active players.
Live together, or die alone used to be what this game was all about, its about working together with other players that should make you succeed.
Most of the active DCs/BCs/HCs are people that mightve been having a hard time cooporating with other people, as it would most of the time crash with their own personal agenda.
Norse/Faceless is a perfect example, put some of the most active people together in one tag and watch them burn and kill each other for one round, the next round they will realize they can keep up their own alliance better by staying small instead trying to adapt to others.



Quote:
Originally Posted by booji View Post
Um eh? Londo simply stated the reason why we went after FAnG. This was made public knowledge in munkee's mails. We usually explain why we are targeting an alliance to our members by mail, or through a vote.
Again as i said, munkee wasnt in the channels, he dont know what was said there by anyone most likely.
__________________
RainbowS

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2017, 17:21   #129
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief
 
BloodyButcher's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Under the Rainbow
Posts: 4,411
BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B5]Londo View Post
The fact the both me and you were roided by FAnG the morning before the attack on FAnG by the block I didnt even need a mail, twas pretty obvious what the reason was!
So because booji and you were roided it was a natural move for a "block" that was there with one purpose only to drop what ever they were doing, and zerg FAnG?

What about those other tags that were hitting you?
Or what about tags that were hitting BowS?
__________________
RainbowS

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2017, 17:31   #130
Forest
Don't make me declare war
 
Forest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Portsmouth
Posts: 2,851
Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Or the fact FaNG were hitting people who were hitting Ult?
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2017, 17:38   #131
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 907
[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Ive already explained that because of our CR build and (before fang hit us) strictly no anti-CR build policy when FAnG hit us we had no choice but to respond quickly as there was at that point no possibility of def. That was not true for the other tags - principally ult and norse both FR/DE against which nearly all our forces were aimed.
What about tags that were hitting bows? well what about them? why should I care - if my HCs have enough weight in the block to get them to act in our interest, thats what matters to a p3n member. If KittenZ was a problem for you as you suggest then perhaps they should have been hit - since they hit us too; why were they not? I havnt a clue!
As far as we ordinary p3n members are concerned we were dragged into fighting ult against our will, in a round we thought we were going to avoid that - if you HCs of other allies made your plans thinking that if you could just get us into a war with ult and we would then be committed to the long haul for your benefit then you misread the mood.
Does the NAP present us with a problematically dominant ult? yes! does that worry us? yes!
where that all falls down is the next sensible question - is that worse for us than the devastation we were suffering as the ult blocks main target? we will never know for sure, but probably not.
Politics has to be run on assumptions of what is best for each ally; the utopian ideal that they will act collectivly for the good of everyone is usually a pipe dream.
__________________
An optimist may see a light where there is none, but why must the pessimist always run to blow it out?
[B5]Londo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2017, 17:54   #132
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief
 
BloodyButcher's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Under the Rainbow
Posts: 4,411
BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B5]Londo View Post
Ive already explained that because of our CR build and (before fang hit us) strictly no anti-CR build policy when FAnG hit us we had no choice but to respond quickly as there was at that point no possibility of def. That was not true for the other tags - principally ult and norse both FR/DE against which nearly all our forces were aimed.
What about tags that were hitting bows? well what about them? why should I care - if my HCs have enough weight in the block to get them to act in our interest, thats what matters to a p3n member. If KittenZ was a problem for you as you suggest then perhaps they should have been hit - since they hit us too; why were they not? I havnt a clue!
As far as we ordinary p3n members are concerned we were dragged into fighting ult against our will, in a round we thought we were going to avoid that - if you HCs of other allies made your plans thinking that if you could just get us into a war with ult and we would then be committed to the long haul for your benefit then you misread the mood.
Geez man, p3ng has half the roids of Ult atm.
Are they acting in your interest? Certainly not atm, as their plan seemed to have failed.
And no, it wasnt p3ng that pushed on to have FAnG hit that day, they were ready to go on Ult, it was CT/ND that decided the FAnG move more or less.

And why should you care about BowS, realy, in the end we decided to take a break from hitting Ult targets and ground to protect our roids. Within the first 2 days, the "anti Ult block" had died, and ND/p3ng/CT is now to be roided in turn by the looks of it.

Why KittenZ wasnt hit, seems to be because ND had been working with them, according to KittenZ HC, ND had attempted to get BowS hit. I have no idea wether this is true or not, but it does add to the story that ND/KittenZ has been hitting us together the last 4-5 days, more or less.

And no, you wernt dragged into the Ult fight against your own will, im pretty sure p3ng knew exactly what was going to happend to them if they didnt join.
The first thing that was said when p3ng joined the channel was that ND/BowS wanted to go straight for p3ng instead of Ult because you made a NAP with them to hit everyone(mostly ND/BowS) else insted, causing Munkee to emo leave the channel without saying a word.
__________________
RainbowS

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2017, 17:59   #133
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief
 
BloodyButcher's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Under the Rainbow
Posts: 4,411
BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
Or the fact FaNG were hitting people who were hitting Ult?
Everyone that wasnt hitting Ult was hitting ND/P3ng/CT/BowS/App to some extent.
So that argument is pretty void i guess.
__________________
RainbowS

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2017, 18:09   #134
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 907
[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
And no, you wernt dragged into the Ult fight against your own will, im pretty sure p3ng knew exactly what was going to happend to them if they didnt join.
The first thing that was said when p3ng joined the channel was that ND/BowS wanted to go straight for p3ng instead of Ult because you made a NAP with them to hit everyone(mostly ND/BowS) else insted, causing Munkee to emo leave the channel without saying a word.
Did you read what you wrote there? you say we were not dragged in against our will, then openly say that we were threatened with being the target of the block if we didnt join - how is that not coercion?
so yes we were dragged in against our will, you just said so.
__________________
An optimist may see a light where there is none, but why must the pessimist always run to blow it out?
[B5]Londo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2017, 18:17   #135
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief
 
BloodyButcher's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Under the Rainbow
Posts: 4,411
BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B5]Londo View Post
Did you read what you wrote there? you say we were not dragged in against our will, then openly say that we were threatened with being the target of the block if we didnt join - how is that not coercion?
so yes we were dragged in against our will, you just said so.
No, you could aswell just choosen to stay outside of it, and deal with the incs from everyone else instead.
Either way, everyone will at some point get incs, there is no way to stop people from hitting you unless you do what Ultores did, NAP everyone.
__________________
RainbowS

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2017, 18:35   #136
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 907
[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
And why should you care about BowS, realy, in the end we decided to take a break from hitting Ult targets and ground to protect our roids. Within the first 2 days, the "anti Ult block" had died, and ND/p3ng/CT is now to be roided in turn by the looks of it.
For the days that p3n was involved in hitting ult rather than Astatores
Our roid change; Your roid change
3 Apr -7.6%; +4%
4 Apr +6.5%; +7.1%
5 Apr -16.5%; +4.1% (FanG hitting us)
6 Apr -15%; +5.2%
7 Apr +0.3%; +0 (ult grounded? you as well?)
8 Apr +0.3%; +1.7%
You were doing better than us on all but one day; sometimes by 20 points margin, yet you expect to be able to sit out because of the pressure you were under while we must fight on until it suits you.
__________________
An optimist may see a light where there is none, but why must the pessimist always run to blow it out?
[B5]Londo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2017, 18:56   #137
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief
 
BloodyButcher's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Under the Rainbow
Posts: 4,411
BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B5]Londo View Post
For the days that alliances was hitting ult rather than PATSA
Our roid change; Your roid change

30 Mar 10.8%; 2.1%
31 Mar 10.2%; -0.9%
1 Apr +10.7%; 8.0%
2 Apr +2.0%; 5.0%
3 Apr -7.6%; +4%
4 Apr +6.5%; +7.1%
__________________
RainbowS

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2017, 19:01   #138
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 907
[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

If you mean to say we would have done better by staying un-involved, then I think you are right!
Also, as devils advocate our doing well before joining the war on ult was in your interest too; if you want to beat ult then you need someone to take over first!
The essential problem is that there was no-one who could really manage that.
__________________
An optimist may see a light where there is none, but why must the pessimist always run to blow it out?
[B5]Londo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2017, 19:43   #139
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief
 
BloodyButcher's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Under the Rainbow
Posts: 4,411
BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B5]Londo View Post
If you mean to say we would have done better by staying un-involved, then I think you are right!
Also, as devils advocate our doing well before joining the war on ult was in your interest too; if you want to beat ult then you need someone to take over first!
The essential problem is that there was no-one who could really manage that.
No, the only reason why people wasnt hitting p3ng to begin with was because we belived you would drop the Ult nap.
If we didnt think you would, we would prolly never continued passed day 1 on ult.
__________________
RainbowS

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2017, 20:09   #140
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 907
[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

no, the reason people were not hitting p3n to begin with was because to attack us and force us into ult's camp would have been shooting yourselves in the foot.
That you waited so long for us to come on board just makes it even more bizarre that you took so little care about keeping the anti-ult forces together once we were hitting them.
__________________
An optimist may see a light where there is none, but why must the pessimist always run to blow it out?
[B5]Londo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2017, 06:09   #141
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief
 
BloodyButcher's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Under the Rainbow
Posts: 4,411
BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B5]Londo View Post
no, the reason people were not hitting p3n to begin with was because to attack us and force us into ult's camp would have been shooting yourselves in the foot.
That you waited so long for us to come on board just makes it even more bizarre that you took so little care about keeping the anti-ult forces together once we were hitting them.
Nah, i dont have a strong urge to keep the universe balanced if everyone is gonna NAP their way into a "fun round".
Then id rather hit you all in turn, making sure that Ultores gets all their planets into top100.

"The anti-ult forces" were together untill your HCs NAPed Ult, there was never any dispute between me and others alliances what would happend if anyone NAPed Ult, or what should be done to the Ult nappers. Faceless got hit, FAnG got hit, and KittenZ wouldve most likely been hit.
__________________
RainbowS

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2017, 07:22   #142
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 907
[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

No they were not together - you seem to have missed the thrust of this whole argument. [and my post you quoted there you seem to refer to the post NAP situation - while I was referring to before p3n got involved]

booji has said here and munkee has said to p3n we would have kept going if Bows (and more particularly App, since as the 60 man tag we expected them to be the eventual winners if we kept on) had not decided to back out. So when I said it was bizarre you had no care about keeping the ant-ult forces together I meant, that you didnt have the awareness that you needed to keep the pressure on ult both because that was the purpose of the block and because by not doing so (and apparently failing to clearly explain your reasons to your allies at the time) you encouraged p3n/ND/CT to give up too.

You clearly had no awareness of a, what was motivating your coalition partners, and b, the pressure they were under and as a result had no perception of the likelihood of their continuing the struggle or not without your participation.

[EDIT] Allow me to explain that last another way: what was this war being fought for? To avoid Ult becoming over-mighty, this is a negative goal - to preserve our long term security. No one had a positive goal - to win for themselves.

With this in mind then consider the actions under discussion.

BowS in the war with Ult to preserve their long term security. However you avoid hitting Ult for several days to ward off Kittenz - to preserve your short term security. You sacrifice the long term goal for the short term.
ND/CT/p3n in a war with ult to preserve their long term security, but perceive they are losing and their position will deteriorate as App and Bows back out, so to preserve their short term security they NAP Ult. They sacrifice the long term goal for the short term.

In the absence of anyone attacking ult positively - with a goal to win - it should be obvious that the anti-ult coalition rested on the very weak foundation that warring ult offered more security than NAPing them. Thus the calculus rests entirely upon the perception that the coalition will actually win - something undermined by members backing out, even temporarily.

Now add in a little history. How many times has p3n fought Ult? I dont know, many times. How many times has it won that war? never!

With that, surely it is easy to see that the anti-ult coalition was very weak and needed careful attention by all the HCs involved to the interests of the other block members and keeping them sweet.
__________________
An optimist may see a light where there is none, but why must the pessimist always run to blow it out?

Last edited by [B5]Londo; 16 Apr 2017 at 08:45.
[B5]Londo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2017, 10:41   #143
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief
 
BloodyButcher's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Under the Rainbow
Posts: 4,411
BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Geez, both ND/p3ng were somewhat in reach of overtaking Ult short term, CT/BowS both had theoreticaly the chance to overtake Ult in the long run. Not that it was our long term goal, or something we thought would be happening.


"We cant beat Ult ourself, so therefor we are gonna NAP em" bullshit dosnt realy do anyone any favour in rounds where nobody is close to their strength/size.
__________________
RainbowS

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2017, 10:53   #144
CBA
Mind-boggling
 
CBA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Devon, England
Posts: 1,369
CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Geez, both ND/p3ng were somewhat in reach of overtaking Ult short term, CT/BowS both had theoreticaly the chance to overtake Ult in the long run. Not that it was our long term goal, or something we thought would be happening.


"We cant beat Ult ourself, so therefor we are gonna NAP em" bullshit dosnt realy do anyone any favour in rounds where nobody is close to their strength/size.
Dude that's not what londo is saying.

He is saying you dropped out block and that discouraged block to continue on fighting.
__________________
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. (Winston Churchill)

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2017, 10:57   #145
Forest
Don't make me declare war
 
Forest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Portsmouth
Posts: 2,851
Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

I think the decider was App dropping out, when App were the ones who would benefit from Ult being taken down. The fact rainbows and co dropped out also is just a side show.

Why should ct and co fight against someone just to allow app to win, when app won't commit to the cause.

Cardi said it all, if Ult/App both play, one will win and they don't care who.
Nothing will change.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2017, 10:58   #146
Forest
Don't make me declare war
 
Forest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Portsmouth
Posts: 2,851
Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Geez, both ND/p3ng were somewhat in reach of overtaking Ult short term, CT/BowS both had theoreticaly the chance to overtake Ult in the long run. Not that it was our long term goal, or something we thought would be happening.


"We cant beat Ult ourself, so therefor we are gonna NAP em" bullshit dosnt realy do anyone any favour in rounds where nobody is close to their strength/size.
We fight round after round. Why should we continue doing so when others can't be bothered to help.

Like I said, you are to blame.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2017, 11:43   #147
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief
 
BloodyButcher's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Under the Rainbow
Posts: 4,411
BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
Dude that's not what londo is saying.

He is saying you dropped out block and that discouraged block to continue on fighting.
No, "the anti Ult block" goals was to fight the "ult block".
Thats the reason for everyone hitting FAnG, and that was the reason why we decided not to attack while KittenZ was ptargetting us.
Pointing out the obvious when FAnG hit us we had no need to ground our attack fleets, as their hull3 was defendable with our hull2 ships.

How ever when Norse/KittenZ hit us those days we needed our attack fleets home, so if we was to attack Ult those days we would have to sacrifice all our defence capabilities.

Why FAnG was hit, and not KittenZ would be a question only CT/ND can answer, as it made no sense to p3ng/BowS.
__________________
RainbowS

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2017, 11:46   #148
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief
 
BloodyButcher's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Under the Rainbow
Posts: 4,411
BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
I think the decider was App dropping out, when App were the ones who would benefit from Ult being taken down. The fact rainbows and co dropped out also is just a side show.

Why should ct and co fight against someone just to allow app to win, when app won't commit to the cause.

Cardi said it all, if Ult/App both play, one will win and they don't care who.
Nothing will change.
What do you know if App was ever committed to continue fighting Ult even though they had no roids at that point?

CT/ND/p3ng made the wrong assumption that App had NAPed, and seemingly made their choices based on guesses, wich in the end turned out to be wrong.
Even for those short days Apprime was hitting Ult, they were the ones that sent the most fleets and took the "hardest" targets mostly.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
We fight round after round. Why should we continue doing so when others can't be bothered to help.

Like I said, you are to blame.
Nobody can force you to do anything.
Lets see what happends when you fight everyone else but Ult, wonder if the end result will be any diffrent.
__________________
RainbowS

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2017, 12:01   #149
Forest
Don't make me declare war
 
Forest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Portsmouth
Posts: 2,851
Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
What do you know if App was ever committed to continue fighting Ult even though they had no roids at that point?

CT/ND/p3ng made the wrong assumption that App had NAPed, and seemingly made their choices based on guesses, wich in the end turned out to be wrong.
Even for those short days Apprime was hitting Ult, they were the ones that sent the most fleets and took the "hardest" targets mostly.
No-one I spoke to made that assumption. App stopped hitting Ult and went farming easy targets, even though they were the ones that would have won had ult been stopped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Nobody can force you to do anything.
Lets see what happends when you fight everyone else but Ult, wonder if the end result will be any diffrent.
If it was up to me, I would ally ult and hit you round after round.
Because you are the worst kind of player. You are a hypocrite first and foremost. You have 'built' a block to hit a block who won't hit ult, when infact you won't hit ult. You are technically inept.

I can tell you what will happen, we will get hit and we will lose roids, just the same as the others you hit. You will cause resentment and force us closer to ult.

If it was me, I would ally ult today, for the next 3 rounds.
Luckily for you, the people who make the decisions aren't as spiteful as me.

You have enough to hit Ult. You have the value and nothing to lose. You could stop them. But you choose the easy way out because you are a 'training alliance'. I call bullshit. Train your players to play properly and not hide behind app.

Hypocrite.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2017, 12:27   #150
darkzidane
Trollbear
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 94
darkzidane has a spectacular aura aboutdarkzidane has a spectacular aura about
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

If butch3r put as much effort into his tag getting roids as he does crying here they might actually have something for us to steal
__________________
Former SiN + TGV
R59 - 62 ODDR
R63 HODORS slacker
R64 -67 Ultores
R68 tagless
darkzidane is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 14:18.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2002 - 2013