User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 16 May 2003, 14:50   #1
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Netgamers Gallery competition in this thread

In celebration of "netgamers dialect" finally overtaking ebonics in terms of popularity amongst white males who cannot speak proper English, I have decided to launch an exciting competition for which there is no prize.

Simply find the most nonsensical consecutive 5 lines of dialog from the picture page of any member, preferably a female. Good luck!

Quote:

[2003-03-24 17:14:45]_<_`Adam_> /me huggles Jas, mmm sooooo fine,mmmmm sooo sexeh,,,mmmmm soo mine :p
[2003-03-24 17:16:47]_<_GeMz`_> JAS HELLO MY LIL CHICK!!!!! *huggles* It was great meeting you and eating Baileys icecream with you \o/ and Sami! :)
[2003-03-24 17:17:45]_<_CharlieB_> /me dribbles
[2003-03-24 17:25:47]_<_Mark_> hello jas u trance queen
[2003-03-24 17:35:36]_<_Jas_> /me wavessss and huggles all her hunnehs and babes!

gallery.netgamers.org
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2003, 15:00   #2
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
2002-09-18 22:28:55] < KaneED > oh my...how instense
[2002-09-18 22:55:37] < Aryn > HI NOD
[2002-09-18 23:04:07] < Androme > NOD THE PAABANI
[2002-09-18 23:14:29] < Ikarus > t00t
[2002-09-18 23:20:55] < Deerbarn > ILL AVE YOU I WILL!
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2003, 15:06   #3
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

SbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant future
[2003-01-24 02:29:03] < Zor > totally
[2003-01-24 05:20:16] < Dr_Jim_Lad > He`s getting there
[2003-03-16 06:28:42] < Nusse > hello =)
[2003-04-21 12:20:14] < Dante Hicks > I'm like a long haired ugly Neo!
[2003-04-24 16:10:28] < MrL_JaKiri > You're made of wood?

Only posted because I want MrL_JaKiri to explain what the hell he was takling about....

I always get the soggy biscuit

Veni Vidi Codi
SbOlly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2003, 15:08   #4
Oye
free

Oye is an unknown quantity at this point
[2002-09-25 20:58:59] < Nem3sis > /me votes sevenof9 as sexxehist girl
[2002-09-26 11:23:14] < Shadowcat > SEVEN IS MINE ..... ok i steamed off.. lo hunnnnnn i misss uuuu /me lix seven
[2002-09-26 19:12:37] < Maelstrom > clearly Seven, you = teh sexeh
[2002-09-26 19:45:48] < Adeptus > clearleh, yep, Seven = Tha sexy! fs :-)
[2002-09-26 20:56:56] < superspirit > u have a pic with black hair?

easy win
Unread 16 May 2003, 15:14   #5
LISELOTTE
sucking young blood

LISELOTTE is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Oye
[2002-09-25 20:58:59] < Nem3sis > /me votes sevenof9 as sexxehist girl
[2002-09-26 11:23:14] < Shadowcat > SEVEN IS MINE ..... ok i steamed off.. lo hunnnnnn i misss uuuu /me lix seven
[2002-09-26 19:12:37] < Maelstrom > clearly Seven, you = teh sexeh
[2002-09-26 19:45:48] < Adeptus > clearleh, yep, Seven = Tha sexy! fs :-)
[2002-09-26 20:56:56] < superspirit > u have a pic with black hair?

easy win
males are so pathetic
Unread 16 May 2003, 15:15   #6
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by SbOlly
Only posted because I want MrL_JaKiri to explain what the hell he was takling about....
Probably a python reference.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2003, 17:15   #7
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold
or a guy who plays neo is about as good a piece of wood refernce
Unread 16 May 2003, 17:26   #8
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by deerbarn
or a guy who plays neo is about as good a piece of wood refernce
That's the one!

Big it up for the Pidgie!
Unread 16 May 2003, 17:33   #9
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
[2002-09-25 15:03:19] < Munk > the cut looks sweet.... but painful heh cooooooool reminds me..... i still gotta get mine done damn my chicken ass
[2002-09-25 19:57:05] < Bootlord > hey that matches your shirt
[2002-09-25 22:35:47] < CrimsonBurn > I h8 its when people write **** like " Your a girl? your a mean person anyways did you know that. Why you cutting yourself up? If my girlfriend did that i would tie her up and call the doctor because you need help." Get a F**Kin clue Twat, People can do wot they F**kin want, No one shud judge neone without knowing them, She has a Style and a right 2 live her life ne way she chooses as does everyone else in the world, get over ure small minded view of the world!
[2002-09-26 03:52:00] < Simple > Crimsonburn thx for all the nice things you said about me. You didnt seem to care so much when Vampy was calling me names and calling my girlfriend names. I thought she was a guy with the bad mouth she has and was shocked to see it was a female. She has as much style as class which is none. So please dont mention my name until you know the facts chubby buttt kid.
[2002-09-26 10:26:51] < Pavil > HELLO HELLO HELLO! I ROCK I ROCK I ROCK!!!!! LOOK AT ME ROCKING, BACK AND TO THE LEFT! BACK AND TO THE LEFT! BACK AND ETC ETC!

what do i win

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2003, 20:25   #10
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
this thread makes me want to vomit :\
Unread 16 May 2003, 20:29   #11
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
WHAT IS IT WHIT MANY MALES THAT MAKES THEM SOUND LIKE 13 YEAR OLD AOL USERS WHEN THEY FIND A "cute" GIRL ON THE INTARNETT?

Get a ****ing life, morons, and actually meet some "real" GIRLS, or FEMALES.

hi aryn dear.

EDIT: I understand completely that the people in THIS thread preferabaly have a litte more sense, and i am in no way implying that anybody here (Whit the sole exeption of MrL) sound like AOL users.
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2003, 20:31   #12
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
*giggles*
hi there snurx!!!!!!!!! *hugz* ur so sexay *kisses* lol lol lol *cuddlehugglemcfluffles*
Unread 16 May 2003, 20:38   #13
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
*giggles*
hi there snurx!!!!!!!!! *hugz* ur so sexay *kisses* lol lol lol *cuddlehugglemcfluffles*
If i could conjure up a suitabale reply, i would, but sadly, i've never aquired the skill off talking like that, so i will just say:
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2003, 21:41   #14
AliasX
- Sex Therapist -

AliasX is an unknown quantity at this point
<Skiddy> You are nor more scareh than you used to be
<Dovey> is that a bathroom stall?
<Androme> are you yelling cos you found out you're a shemale?
<Structural> ***Gniffel***
<Revol> hes so sexeh *drool*

<meaple> I want 2 c ur cum
<Pyr0> patience young padowan
<AliasX> oh jeasus
<AliasX> this channel did turn gay
*** yahwe ([email protected]) has joined channel #forums
<Oye> that cant be a coincidence
<meaple> he heard you
AliasX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2003, 21:41   #15
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
If i could conjure up a suitabale reply, i would, but sadly, i've never aquired the skill off talking like that, so i will just say:
cuddlemuffins
Unread 16 May 2003, 22:43   #16
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
you people are on crack.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2003, 23:53   #17
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i ruined this thread by winning

Unread 17 May 2003, 00:00   #18
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
[2003-05-06 15:46:14]_<_MIEK_> /me tikt Seth muhahha...
[2003-05-06 16:07:59]_<_emp_> "Shotcomings such as limited to no professional support" -- who needs to pay for professional support tech calls when you have #linux? "large amounts of incompatible hardware" -- a large part of that is because since M$ owns the computer market, many products are only ported for windows, since its easier, costs less, and gets products out the door faster if they only port it to windows and not unix or anything else. "inconsistency among user interfaces" -- hm, not sure what this is supposed to mean :P
[2003-05-06 16:09:48]_<_emp_> "IIS has once again become a force to be reckoned with and with several Apache vulnerabilities in the recent past, companies will think twice to go for this open source alternative." -- quite the contrary, actaully, Apache has always dominated IIS, and actaully in recent years, apache usage has gone up, while iis usage has gone down.
[2003-05-06 16:11:45]_<_emp_> http://news.netcraft.com/ -- and as for apache vulnerability issues, you have just as many issues with IIS, if not more. granted most hackers probly know their way around linux, imagine how much harder it would be for a n00b hacker to get around apache, versus iis? i mean, most normal people dont even know the difference between $ and # fs :P aaaand apache can run on -anything-, whereas iis can only run on *take a guess*
[2003-05-06 16:12:40]_<_emp_> hm, hi btw
[2003-05-06 16:39:23]_<_emp_> w00t geeks unite0r
[2003-05-06 16:39:58]_<_emp_> *hugs back*
[2003-05-07 01:25:20]_<_emp_> so i got bored.. and since i did this for 4 years, took me like 15 min to whip this out.. so this was my study break, courtesy of you ;D
[2003-05-07 01:25:35]_<_emp_> Question: "What is the fate of UNIX operating systems, with Microsoft being such a prominent player in the computer industry?"
[2003-05-07 01:25:51]_<_emp_> Growing up, we always heard the story of the tortoise and the hare. The hare would always brag that he was the fastest animal around, and could beat anyone who would challenge him. Upon hearing these boasts, the tortoise quietly challenged the hare to a race. The hare laughed, and accepted the tortoise's challenge, confident that it would be his easiest race by far.
[2003-05-07 01:26:04]_<_emp_> Like the story of the tortoise and the hare, the competition between Linux and Microsoft is quite a similar situation. With Microsoft around since 1975, and Linux trailing behind in 1991, clearly Microsoft has had the advantage in gaining customers in the market for computing systems. This brings us to ask the very important question: (pause for effect) "What is the fate of UNIX operating systems, with Microsoft being such a prominent player in the computer industry?"
[2003-05-07 01:26:13]_<_emp_> To answer this question, we must first look at three separate areas of analysis: (raises the left hand) what are the advantages of using Microsoft systems over UNIX systems, (raises the right hand into the center) how does UNIX kick Microsoft's ass, and (moves right hand to the right) the example of Apache versus IIS servers.
[2003-05-07 01:26:33]_<_emp_> (steps to the left) But back to our first issue. What are the advantages that come with using Microsoft products? Typical arguments include an outstanding technical support system, with professionals who answer your questions, as well as knowing that every piece of software and hardware under the sun will work with a Windows operating system, according to Seth of the Planetarion Gallery, May 6th, 2003.
[2003-05-07 01:26:40]_<_emp_> Adobe Photoshop is also quite nice on Windows, as compared to The GIMP, taken from emp's personal opinion. However, this is about all Microsoft has to offer, and as we see through our next area of analysis, UNIX clearly pwns.
[2003-05-07 01:27:00]_<_emp_> (steps to the front center) After having examined the many ways in which Microsoft is better than UNIX, we can now look at the advantages that UNIX has over Microsoft. First, the typical arguments in favour of Microsoft are bull****. Microsoft has been around for almost 28 years, according to microsoft.com, and it would be an embarassment if they did not have a decent technical support system.
[2003-05-07 01:27:17]_<_emp_> One can criticize UNIX for having no technical support available, but when the fact that UNIX is open source is taken in to account, the support that UNIX does have is incredible, according to emp's personal experience. Instead of paying for technical support calls, and being on hold for hours on end, one can simply ask our dear friends in #linux. One difficulty that does exist for UNIX operating systems is the fact that some software and hardware are incompatible.
[2003-05-07 01:27:34]_<_emp_> This is largely due to the fact that since the majority of the computer market uses Windows-based operating systems, it is cheaper and more efficient for companies to port things only to Windows. However, as the popularity of UNIX-based operating systems increases, developers will be forced to create compatibilities for other operating systems, at the risk of losing many customers.
[2003-05-07 01:27:41]_<_emp_> UNIX might not be the most intuitive operating system at first, but at least it makes the user feel like they have a brain. The possibilities that come with UNIX operating systems are endless, and it is a shame that too many people do not realize this.
[2003-05-07 01:27:52]_<_emp_> (steps to the right) Now that we have compared the two operating systems, we can now look at an example of servers in the market. As of April 2003, Apache servers dominated the online world, making up about 63% of the servers online, while Microsoft's IIS made up only about 27%, according to http://news.netcraft.com, May 2003.
[2003-05-07 01:28:00]_<_emp_> While arguments are made that Apache is unstable and vulnerable, these issues are often brought up without thinking about statistics. When attacks on servers do occur and one hears that it was an Apache server that was hacked through, people often fail to realize that two-thirds of the servers utilize Apache. Though, this is not to say that Apache servers are infallible, but IIS has its own share of difficulties.
[2003-05-07 01:28:12]_<_emp_> While it often takes years to master a UNIX operating system, it takes only about three minutes to learn a Windows system. Granted, most hackers probably know how to use UNIX-based systems, many people do not even know the difference between $ and #, so for a n00b hacker, breaking through IIS would most likely be easier than trying an Apache server. This is all even without mention of the fact that Apache can run on any machine, while IIS does not have that luxury.
[2003-05-07 01:28:20]_<_emp_> (steps back to the center) After examining these three issues, we can now come back and again ask ourselves the very important question: "What is the fate of UNIX operating systems, with Microsoft being such a prominent player in the computer industry?" We can without a doubt conclude that the fate of UNIX operating systems is not to be worried about, and instead, perhaps Microsoft should contemplate their destiny.
[2003-05-07 01:28:27]_<_emp_> Much like the story about the tortoise and the hare, the scenerio between UNIX and Microsoft can be seen in the same way, with Microsoft bounding ahead and leaving the poor tortoise behind. But let us not forget the ending of this fable. As the hare stops to take a nap, so confident in his victory, the tortoise overtakes the sleeping tortoise and goes ahead to win the race.
[2003-05-07 01:28:42]_<_emp_> you now have the longest comment list on PAG :|
[2003-05-07 01:28:52]_<_emp_> and i am now the most hated person in #gallery heh
[2003-05-07 01:29:07]_<_emp_> phw0ar, so i was bored
[2003-05-07 01:29:47]_<_emp_> (btw thats all bull****, i just felt like procrastinating from work )
[2003-05-07 01:30:22]_<_emp_> the ability to bull**** and boredom is a deadly combination feel free to delete all of my comments

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2003, 00:25   #19
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
WHAT IS IT WHIT MANY MALES THAT MAKES THEM SOUND LIKE 13 YEAR OLD AOL USERS WHEN THEY FIND A "cute" GIRL ON THE INTARNETT?
Hi pooky.
Unread 17 May 2003, 05:55   #20
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
EDIT: I understand completely that the people in THIS thread preferabaly have a litte more sense, and i am in no way implying that anybody here (Whit the sole exeption of MrL) sound like AOL users.
15/f/uk WANNA CYBER!
Unread 17 May 2003, 18:20   #21
Recon
Notice Me!!! Notice Me!!!

Recon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh

[2002-09-26 10:26:51] < Pavil > HELLO HELLO HELLO! I ROCK I ROCK I ROCK!!!!! LOOK AT ME ROCKING, BACK AND TO THE LEFT! BACK AND TO THE LEFT! BACK AND ETC ETC!
single handedly, THE best line ever...

ever
He isn't what I would call a menace but he is like a child trapped in a fat child with cerebal palsy's body which is wrapped in denim.He seemed to always bitch at everything that ever happened ever even if it was a post that read "SUNDAY8PM IS THE KING OF THE SOCIAL SCENE!" he would still bitch about it. Oh and it's a well known fact that if you mash Sunday8pm's face into a keyboard, the words "More Hula Hoops Please" will mysteriously appear on screen every time.
Recon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2003, 19:27   #22
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
15/f/uk WANNA CYBER!
yes plz
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2003, 19:37   #23
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
yes plz
kiddie fiddler
Unread 17 May 2003, 19:43   #24
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
kiddie fiddler
It's legal in your barbarian land.

Or it was, once. Maybe.
Unread 17 May 2003, 19:50   #25
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I've been reading through the comments on that website.

I DEMAND TO KNOW WHEN AOL TOOK OVER PA. It's all so OMGLOLORSLUFFLESHUGGLESLOLSROFFLETOMATOLMAOGIGGLESKISSES AND ALL THESE ****ING GAY SMILIES OH MY GOD I'M HAVING A MENTAL BREAKDOWN HERE SOMEONE JUST KILL ME AND PUT ME OUT OF MY MISERY PLEASE

Unread 17 May 2003, 19:53   #26
Aryn
Happy

it's called guys sucking up thinking they can some how 'get some' and the girls taking advantage of it and acting all 'cute' to gain more attention.

sickening i agree :\
Unread 17 May 2003, 19:56   #27
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
it's called guys sucking up thinking they can some how 'get some' and the girls taking advantage of it and acting all 'cute' to gain more attention.

sickening i agree :\
it has been the basis of pa since it began. there is a severe lack of females who are above it.

Even those whom some would like to believe "are". Vampy, etc

Unread 17 May 2003, 19:58   #28
Aryn
Happy

clearly i'm not above it either
*lix&loves* *swooshes her baby dragon tail*
*giggle*
Unread 17 May 2003, 19:59   #29
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

hohoho, where did you steal those lines?

Which of PA's random bints thinks they are a dragon?

Unread 17 May 2003, 20:02   #30
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
The problem would have been severely reduced if said females had simply replied :

"What the **** are you talking about 'fluffles'? Are you retarded? No, seriously do you have any some kind of ****ing medically diagnosed problems?"

Instead of replying : "lol, you're so cute, *kisses*" or whatever.
Unread 17 May 2003, 20:06   #31
Aryn
Happy

i agree
but isn't it much cooler to prove to the world that you've got more online guys drooling over you than the next girl?

deffeh. you'd be suprised.. a lot of them think they're some sort of cute and cuddly animal
Unread 17 May 2003, 20:11   #32
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
if everyone believed in Dace's rule number one there would be no problems.
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2003, 20:23   #33
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Nusselt
if everyone believed in Dace's rule number one there would be no problems.

Dace wins by default? How the hell does that help anything?
Unread 17 May 2003, 20:24   #34
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Someone should find a random pic of a girl on the net and post it in the gallery.

Then we could laugh at all the people posting rubbish like that to someone who isn't actually a girl.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2003, 20:27   #35
Aryn
Happy

Quote:
Originally posted by Proteus
Someone should find a random pic of a girl on the net and post it in the gallery.

Then we could laugh at all the people posting rubbish like that to someone who isn't actually a girl.
don't be clueless
that's what 1/2 of them are!
Unread 17 May 2003, 20:27   #36
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Proteus

Best idea in six months. I'm off to do it.
Unread 17 May 2003, 20:49   #37
JonnyBGood
Banned

I registered too! Hohohohoho you're all gay etc.
Unread 17 May 2003, 20:56   #38
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
nice choice of name
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2003, 20:58   #39
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
nice choice of name

I thought so too.
Unread 17 May 2003, 20:59   #40
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
I registered too! Hohohohoho you're all gay etc.
On the Internet, everyone is gay.

Or something.
Unread 17 May 2003, 21:06   #41
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
On the Internet, everyone is gay.

Or something.

Unlike you I have not cyb0red a hot 16 year old female strangely named 'dave'.
Unread 17 May 2003, 21:08   #42
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

On the other hand, you have cybered nearly everyone else.

I guess it evens out.
Unread 17 May 2003, 21:11   #43
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
On the other hand, you have cybered nearly everyone else.

I guess it evens out.

WANNA CYBOR?!?!?!?!?!?
Unread 17 May 2003, 22:02   #44
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
[2003-05-07 18:57:42] < Pablissimo > well hellio...
[2003-05-09 04:47:31] < Dark-Strider > yes Jas u do need a new pic hehe!
[2003-05-11 06:46:17] < the_angry_angel > /me threatens to come over and take a new one
[2003-05-11 16:39:00] < Jas > BRING IT ON BABEH!!! hehehe *giggles cutely*
[2003-05-12 04:36:42] < Phil^ > aaaargh not the *giggles* . cant.... resist..... :P

Again from Jas

nice to know there are places on the internet to keep people who cant act like normal human beings and cannot put thoughts into pressings of a rectangluar plastic object, and then have the pinpoint accuracy of a drunk man at a urinal
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2003, 23:34   #45
Aryn
Happy

that's not fair to pick on jas starbucks :\
pick another girl.. i'm sure you'll find more of the same :P
Unread 17 May 2003, 23:37   #46
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:

but isn't it much cooler to prove to the world that you've got more online guys drooling over you than the next girl?

It's certainly my main priority in life.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2003, 23:46   #47
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
It's certainly my main priority in life.

And mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Unread 18 May 2003, 00:13   #48
Deathjam
Banned

Deathjam is an unknown quantity at this point
http://gallery.netgamers.org/view.php?nick=deathjam

i think some ppl like the word RAWR to much

Deathjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2003, 00:27   #49
Aryn
Happy

this thread isn't to advertise your OWN picture.. it's to make fun of hte sad people who use pag as ego boosters to feel loved and special.

oh wait :\
Unread 18 May 2003, 00:30   #50
Raging.Retard
Street Tramp

Raging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Get a ****ing life, morons, and actually meet some "real" GIRLS, or FEMALES.
A life eh? Says the guy who spams other peoples forums for 'something to do'. Oh hi irony.