User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 20 Oct 2017, 23:20   #1
Adapt
Leader Of The Gang

Adapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really nice
Round 74 whine thread

its getting boring on here lets get some wine going!
Round 81 - Ultores - Rank 73rd.
Round 83 - Ultores - Rank 16th.
Round 91 - Lucky7 - Rank 50th.
Round 92 - Lucky7 - Rank 39th.

Last edited by Adapt; 1 Nov 2017 at 14:27.
Adapt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2017, 10:29   #2
Greg
Addicted since R17

Greg has a spectacular aura aboutGreg has a spectacular aura about
Re: Round 74 wine thread

I'll happily whine about fr with same eta as fico and a bs with the same eta..Who made these stats? After last rounds awful stats i was expecting these ST stats to be fun, if someone hadn't of upgraded my planet it'd be deleting now....ghost eta 7, fuk off
Regular member of fleet crashing club
“A man's errors are his portals of discovery.”
James Joyce
Greg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2017, 12:10   #3
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Red, white or rose wine?
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2017, 14:58   #4
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

I'm a bit partial to a nice fruity chardonnay myself

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2017, 15:36   #5
Sandvold

Sandvold will become famous soon enoughSandvold will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg View Post
I'll happily whine about fr with same eta as fico and a bs with the same eta..Who made these stats? After last rounds awful stats i was expecting these ST stats to be fun, if someone hadn't of upgraded my planet it'd be deleting now....ghost eta 7, fuk off
Totally agree, looks like a lazy move to limits ult's prelaunch ability.

Another move to make it more even for the less active, but an idiotic move for the game
Sandvold is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2017, 05:26   #6
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light

I disagree in a way, that it allows more imaginary stat sets to be used and ships to me more individual.

How well was the eta differences used is another story.
Unread 24 Oct 2017, 07:24   #7
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg View Post
Note to statmakers ....when you do attack fleets make sure they do first cut else you get whinners
Unread 24 Oct 2017, 08:19   #8
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

I like the stats tbh
Unread 24 Oct 2017, 11:22   #9
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ave View Post
I disagree in a way, that it allows more imaginary stat sets to be used and ships to me more individual.
You are correct that it leaves more room for the statsmakers.
But when the changes was announced, people wernt making/offering up new stat sets.
How i readed it, Jintao put these eta changes into a set that was made using the old system.

Its like if they were gonna announce 1 day before Tour De France begins that this year the race was gonna be done in unicycles

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2017, 21:41   #10
Vip3r

Vip3r is on a distinguished road

I love the stats
#Heresy r.74-76 / r80
#Carnage r.77-79
#Carn r.81
Vip3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2017, 22:53   #11
Adapt
Leader Of The Gang

Adapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really nice

i love your signature
Unread 27 Oct 2017, 20:44   #12
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

when will the gangbang on ultores start?
Unread 28 Oct 2017, 07:06   #13
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light

It wont They have won.

Well played etc. was a fun round.

The others again can still reach out for 2nd. That will be a lot more interesting battle.

Last edited by Ave; 28 Oct 2017 at 09:18.
Ave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2017, 09:45   #14
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

BButch3r can you please provide me with an update?
Unread 9 Nov 2017, 17:53   #15
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterrrr View Post
BButch3r can you please provide me with an update?
As soon as App gives me access to app attack page!!!!

Unread 10 Nov 2017, 08:50   #16
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
As soon as App gives me access to app attack page!!!!
We have no attack page
Unread 11 Nov 2017, 12:09   #17
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ave View Post
It wont They have won.

Well played etc. was a fun round.

The others again can still reach out for 2nd. That will be a lot more interesting battle.
In the words of arc, ' wot went wong ? '

Seems your prediction caved Ave

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Nov 2017, 16:17   #18
Adapt
Leader Of The Gang

What CBA said, its never over till its over!
Unread 12 Nov 2017, 10:55   #19
Ave

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post

Your great input in this is?

The prediction aint over untill it is over 😉
Unread 12 Nov 2017, 16:07   #20
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post

Did it? Ult will still win at a canter. Oppossing block svrews up timing again.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2017, 08:37   #21
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Congratulations, Ultores. Easy win.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2017, 19:17   #22
M3dicMan

M3dicMan is on a distinguished road

With just over two weeks left I wouldn't say it's over just quite yet. Ult. FL and possibly ND can come out on top. Only time will tell.

Round ???- PhX Alliance
Round 72-80 VGN
Round 81 CaRnage
Round 82-86 CT
Round 87-90 Wave Zero
Round 91-99 VGN
M3dicMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2017, 21:51   #23
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

sucks to be gangbanged
Unread 16 Nov 2017, 14:59   #24
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

Demort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really nice

To be honest what ult has done to carisan this round it was bound to happen that they get gangbanged as they abused Carisan over and over not saying ult won't win or deserve to win as in theory after all this Inc they had they probably do deserve it to be honest not saying I want them to as obviously making players quit I dislike.

EX

Legion, Fury, Xanadu, Wolfpack, NoS, TSU, LKSAB, Vgn, F-Crew, CT, Insomnia, Angels, VsN, Gross, Osiris, ROCK, XvX, Faceless, Unsullied, Haven, Carisan, RaGe, Carnage, Kittenz and EC

Currently

In ODDR Command
Demort is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2017, 16:02   #25
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demort
To be honest what ult has done to carisan this round it was bound to happen that they get gangbanged as they abused Carisan over and over not saying ult won't win or deserve to win as in theory after all this Inc they had they probably do deserve it to be honest not saying I want them to as obviously making players quit I dislike.
Please do elaborate pal
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2017, 17:35   #26
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demort View Post

Hmmmm?

How can Ult make KittenZ players quit? Because Politics of an ally / morale of an ally etc etc is down to that Alliance / Alliance command....

If KittenZ quit this round before of I guess - incommings? Then PA isn't the game for those said players bro

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2017, 19:53   #27
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

Demort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really nice

That maybe so and so be it like I said if they no longer want to play then that's fine makes no difference to me I'll always have more people to bring to pa as it's what me and AVE do try and bring people to pa so pa doesn't have no one left playing we try to make the dynamic more intense it's all good hehe

EX

Legion, Fury, Xanadu, Wolfpack, NoS, TSU, LKSAB, Vgn, F-Crew, CT, Insomnia, Angels, VsN, Gross, Osiris, ROCK, XvX, Faceless, Unsullied, Haven, Carisan, RaGe, Carnage, Kittenz and EC

Currently

In ODDR Command
Unread 17 Nov 2017, 08:52   #28
Ave

Hold on. Has someone attacked us?
Unread 17 Nov 2017, 15:34   #29
Knight

Knight is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Congratulations, Ultores. Easy win.
Funny that no one mentions this when it's another ally getting the free ride?

Ultores peon
Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2017, 16:39   #30
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Pay attention now. I said that the night after Ultores dropped to second place by losing 20% of their roids in one night. I was being sarcastic. It was a rebuttal to Ave's "lol ultores won round over lol" post.

That said, if you can't manage to form a block against a tag that has about twice as many roids as the other alliances in the top 5, I would look into replacing your politicians.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2017, 16:42   #31
Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Pay attention now. I said that the night after Ultores dropped to second place by losing 20% of their roids in one night. I was being sarcastic. It was a rebuttal to Ave's "lol ultores won round over lol" post.
That will teach me for skim reading point stands to a degree though, where's the, "gg fl won" comments, i don't want to be the first to say it!

Ultores peon
Unread 17 Nov 2017, 17:43   #32
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Tbh, we dont want a single carisan member to quit. We want the command(that being Ave and yourself) to realise that ****ing over people and bragging about it isn't good for your tag. I tried telling you this, and you couldn't even be honest when looking at it in retrospect. So when words don't matter, fleets do. Now i'll go back to my beer

And tbh, if the message still doesn't get through, i'm sure everyone is happy for another round like this..

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2017, 17:47   #33
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight View Post
That will teach me for skim reading point stands to a degree though, where's the, "gg fl won" comments, i don't want to be the first to say it!
Because as CT are currently showing no one believes FL can hold on. CT now have their tails up which means the XP is gonna be flowing out of FL planets like a waterfall. The problem is that maybe CT have gone too early, Ult cant join till tick 1000 i believe. Either its an interesting end.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2017, 18:23   #34
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking View Post
Tbh, we dont want a single carisan member to quit. We want the command(that being Ave and yourself) to realise that ****ing over people and bragging about it isn't good for your tag. I tried telling you this, and you couldn't even be honest when looking at it in retrospect. So when words don't matter, fleets do. Now i'll go back to my beer

And tbh, if the message still doesn't get through, i'm sure everyone is happy for another round like this..
Like the other round when you spent half the round hitting the 40 man BowS tag? "Divine justice"? or teaching the newbies a good lesson?

Usualy most tags end up choosing to hit another tag for the entire round basicly cus its the best/easiest option, and it suits their "politics"

R70 Appime hitting p3ng
R71 Ultores hitting BowS
R72 Apprime hitting BF/Ult
R73 KittenZ/ND/VGN hitting Norse/FAnG/CT

Unread 17 Nov 2017, 18:45   #35
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
Like the other round when you spent half the round hitting the 40 man BowS tag? "Divine justice"? or teaching the newbies a good lesson?

Usualy most tags end up choosing to hit another tag for the entire round basicly cus its the best/easiest option, and it suits their "politics"

R70 Appime hitting p3ng
R71 Ultores hitting BowS
R72 Apprime hitting BF/Ult
R73 KittenZ/ND/VGN hitting Norse/FAnG/CT
Or maybe we just hit them back after the shit ton of incs they (kittenz) sent our way last round?
Unread 17 Nov 2017, 19:14   #36
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

Like I said no issue with the hit on us this round were not kittenz but since me and AVE in charge with the rest of hc team and half the ally being new I understand so not said we didn't deserve it but to single out 1 ally eksero is absurd. As for what you said chimpie that's an interest way of putting it out aim was for us Nd or vgn to win Nd won so we was happy yes AVE mainly ran things I was in a back seat but I've never denied not knowing what was going on I had no issues with how we did things to me knowledge we didn't break no deals or do anything under handed we have took our hits this round I've not once cried.

I've contacted you 2 times to try and sort this out both times you bluntly ignored me that's your choice guess enjoying it too much or what ever but if you want to take it into future rounds so be it don't think saying you will do it another round will scare us as it won't it wasn't the incs which was anything to make people quit it was once you was double our value you started to FC that I will never forget there was no need for it, it's only purpose was to make people give up and quit from an alliance such as ult who is superior it was underhanded and disgusting show of sportsmanship it showed me the type of leadership in ult now there not the ally I once looked up to but now a bottom feeding ally full of (insert swear word).

EX

Currently

In ODDR Command

Last edited by lokken; 17 Nov 2017 at 19:35. Reason: Added carriage returns
Unread 17 Nov 2017, 19:28   #37
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demort
Like I said no issue with the hit on us this round were not kittenz but since me and AVE in charge with the rest of hc team and half the ally being new I understand so not said we didn't deserve it but to single out 1 ally eksero is absurd. As for what you said chimpie that's an interest way of putting it out aim was for us Nd or vgn to win Nd won so we was happy yes AVE mainly ran things I was in a back seat but I've never denied not knowing what was going on I had no issues with how we did things to me knowledge we didn't break no deals or do anything under handed we have took our hits this round I've not once cried. I've contacted you 2 times to try and sort this out both times you bluntly ignored me that's your choice guess enjoying it too much or what ever but if you want to take it into future rounds so be it don't think saying you will do it another round will scare us as it won't it wasn't the incs which was anything to make people quit it was once you was double our value you started to FC that I will never forget there was no need for it, it's only purpose was to make people give up and quit from an alliance such as ult who is superior it was underhanded and disgusting show of sportsmanship it showed me the type of leadership in ult now there not the ally I once looked up to but now a bottom feeding ally full of (insert swear word).
Ok, so fcing planets in your alliance is unsportsmanlike, but you teaming up with 200 others to hit an ally for half the round is completely fine?

Alright then pal!
Unread 17 Nov 2017, 19:45   #38
Prisco

Prisco is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
Ok, so fcing planets in your alliance is unsportsmanlike, but you teaming up with 200 others to hit an ally for half the round is completely fine?

Alright then pal!
What would you do if you were beeing hit for 600 ticks constantly and tho you didn't fight back much, your members also got fc:ed causing few to quit. Then you get the chance for revenge? Ofc you would have jumped on the train?

But yes, ofc would have been more fun if we had the numbers and activity to meet 1 vs 1 in an even battle. But new start, new people. We just rode it out and then ofc took every chance to boost morale with revenge to be able to keep the new people started playing this round.

/Prisco
Carisan HC
Prisco is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2017, 21:12   #39
Ave

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking View Post

Hah. I told ageras and chimpie it was nothing against Ult, just required for others to have a chance to win. I showed nothing but humble respect. Its not like u didnt deserve the win. It was to have someone to challence u. Nothing wrong with u hitting back. Sad we lost half our size to fight back more equally. 😊 The harder they come, the harder they fall!
Unread 18 Nov 2017, 00:56   #40
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prisco
What would you do if you were beeing hit for 600 ticks constantly and tho you didn't fight back much, your members also got fc:ed causing few to quit. Then you get the chance for revenge? Ofc you would have jumped on the train?

But yes, ofc would have been more fun if we had the numbers and activity to meet 1 vs 1 in an even battle. But new start, new people. We just rode it out and then ofc took every chance to boost morale with revenge to be able to keep the new people started playing this round.

/Prisco
Carisan HC
Just thought that post was fairly amusing considering who it’s coming from, that’s all
Unread 18 Nov 2017, 02:54   #41
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

So whats going on exactly? I'm lost

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2017, 08:58   #42
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochese View Post
So whats going on exactly? I'm lost
One block was hitting Ult, but seems they got bored and wandered off for easy roids elsewhere.

The other block was hitting CT but CT decided to hit FL solo, took a shed load off them.

Oh, and dunno if mentioned but 15-18 app planets got closed, they kicked 12 of them so maybe they think the other 3-6 will get reopened, who knows!
Unread 18 Nov 2017, 10:58   #43
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
One block was hitting Ult, but seems they got bored and wandered off for easy roids elsewhere.

The other block was hitting CT but CT decided to hit FL solo, took a shed load off them.

Oh, and dunno if mentioned but 15-18 app planets got closed, they kicked 12 of them so maybe they think the other 3-6 will get reopened, who knows!
It was mentioned, no one seems to care though!
Unread 18 Nov 2017, 14:41   #44
Forest

I find it interesting that Cardi didn't get closed, yet the planets that have been escorting him all did.
Unread 18 Nov 2017, 20:19   #45
Knight

I think the war on Carisan was a little ott this round, just a bit too long lasting really, but hopefully both sides can call it even now and with any luck not take anything into next round, no point tarnishing future rounds with crap from previous ones (even though this always happens, just be nice if it didn't)

Ultores peon
Unread 18 Nov 2017, 20:54   #46
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

Carisan is happy not to take it into future rounds balls in your hcs court they know where I am if they want to speak to me

EX

Currently

In ODDR Command
Unread 19 Nov 2017, 02:48   #47
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Carisan is happy not to take it into future rounds balls in your hcs court they know where I am if they want to speak to me
I'll speak with you when you stop feeding me bs... I do not accept being told "I'm you're friend" while being targetted by you. Keep a straight face, and we might see eye to eye again.

I love a good war, i hate a weak backstab.

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2017, 09:25   #48
Forest

Well, looks like ND are desperate to give ult the win.

It was in the balance up till now, but now its game over.

Good job ND. Congrats on the win Ult
Unread 19 Nov 2017, 11:31   #49
Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
Well, looks like ND are desperate to give ult the win.

It was in the balance up till now, but now its game over.

Good job ND. Congrats on the win Ult
Why exactly is it ND's fault?? And ult by no means have anything yet, faceless still have a large lead..

Ultores peon
Unread 19 Nov 2017, 11:56   #50
Shhhhhhh

Shhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
It was mentioned, no one seems to care though!
The only way to stop things like this , is to make it clear it's unacceptable.
It's hard to imagine 1/4 of your ally can cheat without the HC's knowing something about it.
Yet other allies still team up or ally with apprime, imo untill Apprime has shown they have taken steps in their ally to get rid of the cheaters and to avoid it in the future, every ally should be hostile to them. Or at the very least not work with them.
We have to make it, so cheating doesnt pay off and it hurts more than just getting the support/multies itself closed.
Shhhhhhh is offline   Reply With Quote