User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 20 Sep 2017, 19:23   #101
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: R73 whine thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wouter View Post
Incase you havent noticed, you never win alliance so you pretending to know whats best is utterly moronic.
If i was to ever have a shot at winning alliance regulary i would have to join a alliance thats HCed by cheaters like zwanstick, atleast that would increase my chances drasticly.
I how ever never played to win at all costs.

"Most boring round ever"?
Thats whats being "discussed" right now, and bulls*t trolling and politics is what i would blame it at.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2017, 19:29   #102
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
Butch3r: your assessment of last round is wrong. Clouds has it right when he picked up on cardinal. He basically drove everything through his block and when p3n surprised him with a sucker punch he clearly decided it was better to given kittenz the win than try to win himself at the risk of catastrophe. If you were not in that block (ie ultores) you would have to be daft not to try to oppose it.
I was in "that block", only left it once i realized it was "stop app at all costs".

Unread 20 Sep 2017, 20:11   #103
Xerxes

Xerxes is on a distinguished road

The best part of this round is the fact that the universe needed 7 tags to overcome Ultores

ultores needed 2 tags (Ult + pingu) to overcome Apprime.

and bringing down apprime main hc/dc gal was evidently super easy because they got no stamina
Unread 20 Sep 2017, 20:12   #104
Xerxes

Xerxes is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
If i was to ever have a shot at winning alliance regulary i would have to join a alliance thats HCed by cheaters like zwanstick, atleast that would increase my chances drasticly.
I how ever never played to win at all costs.

"Most boring round ever"?
Thats whats being "discussed" right now, and bulls*t trolling and politics is what i would blame it at.
I don't think Zwanstic is HC in apprime, but feel free to join Apprime by all means.
Unread 20 Sep 2017, 20:17   #105
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorf View Post
CT: chill round and piggy attacks on ult
Didn't piggy anyone on ult, told CT at the start that I would avoid block wars with ult and stuck to it.
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2017, 20:25   #106
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerxes View Post
I don't think Zwanstic is HC in apprime, but feel free to join Apprime by all means.
Yeah, how ironic. Once the guy leave Ult, you figure out he was a cheater after playing together 6-7 years, and even reporting him for it.

Unread 20 Sep 2017, 20:26   #107
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Edit: removed the post cause it was an attempt at being serious in a troll tread, my bad.

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

Last edited by DrunkenViking; 20 Sep 2017 at 20:38.
DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2017, 20:39   #108
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking View Post
Now "bleeding out and play for xp and fun" might appeal to some bbutcher, but we're not those people. We play to stay in the fight unless expressed otherwise(like that round when we had our tardfight with ct). Shit like that doesnt motivate any ult members into anything other than not playing at all.
The goal will bleeding out wouldnt be that you would play for XP and fun, but to get the block to change targets once you are outnumbered 7 to 1 or whatever xerxes said.
Maybe they wouldnt have stopped hitting you, and they would let the round stagnate, who knows.

Quote:
As for you being in "that block", we were napped. You asked for help on kittenz, we obliged. You asked for help on ND, we obliged. We went on to take on App who was #1 on avg roids and avg value at the time, you didnt want to get involved even tho you said we should go for it and that you would help if needed. We got gangbanged, you didnt want to get involved. You didn't back out because the ambition was to stop app, cause that was never the ambition and you're perfectly aware of that. Your involvements with ult this round can't be described as being a part of a block at all. It can however be described as being a parasite.
We are talking about last round rite?
We didnt hit App when BF/Ult/p3ng did as we had a deal still running for 1-200 ticks.
Once our deal had ran out App had even less roids than BowS iirc, and we had no intention on continue hitting them untill EOR when KittenZ was sitting on 4x their roid count.

Unread 20 Sep 2017, 20:41   #109
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Quote:
The goal will bleeding out wouldnt be that you would play for XP and fun, but to get the block to change targets once you are outnumbered 7 to 1 or whatever xerxes said.
Maybe they wouldnt have stopped hitting you, and they would let the round stagnate, who knows.

We are talking about last round rite?
We didnt hit App when BF/Ult/p3ng did as we had a deal still running for 1-200 ticks.
Once our deal had ran out App had even less roids than BowS iirc, and we had no intention on continue hitting them untill EOR when KittenZ was sitting on 4x their roid count.
I thought you were talking about this round being boring in your mind? Why would anyone talk about last round? Oh you would, when you lost your argument..

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2017, 20:45   #110
Wouter

Wouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really nice

http://www.sudoku.com/

Butcher can you please start doing 5 each day, I started an experiment with carDi to see if it actually raises the IQ.
Now if you want to be a guinea pig too, that would be great! Thanks in advance.
Wouter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2017, 20:59   #111
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
Yeah, how ironic. Once the guy leave Ult, you figure out he was a cheater after playing together 6-7 years, and even reporting him for it.
He left after being reported and put to recruit status in tag, but I'm sure as always you know better than anyone what happened
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2017, 23:40   #112
Sandvold

Sandvold will become famous soon enoughSandvold will become famous soon enough

Ult played good, didnt give up.

They found a strat move we hadn't anticipated, with faking att with lancers. This burnt out our DC's as we didn't really have a way to counter it.

And as we all know Ult is really good at dc'ing so not landing + not being sure we could land any def killed of moral when we calced it as unlikely that we could win. Plus key members, myself included, being to busy IRL to try to turn the tide.

I wouldn't say Ult ruined our round, they found a way to best us. You could debate that they could have moved for the win when App was finished earlier this week, but I get their choice as app still have/had fat planets

Well played
Sandvold is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2017, 00:11   #113
fortran

fortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the rough

I think it was a very good round for Ultores.
Unread 21 Sep 2017, 00:13   #114
ChroNOS

ChroNOS has a spectacular aura aboutChroNOS has a spectacular aura about

bbutcher clueless as usual. I ofc cannot talk for Ultores... but for BF we didn't intend to troll anyone. We offered Cardi to hit kittenz(before we went to kittenz and offered the same) for a CF/NAP, we looked at all the option possible. There was nothing else to be done literally. Cardi kept laughing and bragging saying they were going to farm us and ult till eor. Every alliances had their door shut. We "trolled" App because they were the fattest hostile. They made it clear they would hit us even if we had 200 roids avg. It was a matter of survival. When p3n decided to break their nap with App earlier(because it was their only shot) BF was ready to move on Kittenz as well and support p3n. We didn't hit them at the request of Munk because he wanted/needed the maximum XP he could capitalize on to get a shot at winning. So some night BF hit catz, CT and ND but we would always go back to hit App when they were getting larger again, both because they were the best xp(outside Kittenz) and to make sure P3n stayed ahead of them.

Munkee didn't want you on board when he switched to Kittenz because he didn't trust you, and quite frankly I agreed with his thinking and both BF and Ult respected his wishes.

Munk made excellent decisions that round. He would have won if it wasn't for the ridiculous amount of crashes in the last week by his members.

We now know App had built or at least tried to build serious support pre-round against Ult and BF. He did the same thing this round, but with even more alliances rallied to him pre-round. You are barking at the wrong dog, as usual.

I agree it is extremely destructive for the game but look no other place than App/Cardi.

CpV, Xanadu, FAnG, Faceless, Ultores

Last edited by ChroNOS; 21 Sep 2017 at 06:58.
ChroNOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2017, 06:13   #115
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
I thought you were talking about this round being boring in your mind? Why would anyone talk about last round? Oh you would, when you lost your argument..
You could ask lokken about that.
I just replied to his post.
Bullsh*t politics makes this game boring, and yet again you and many others end up in the situation where you say "Sorry we got a EOR deal, and we dont want to ruin our relations for next round".

Unread 21 Sep 2017, 07:14   #116
Wouter

Wouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really nice

Quote:
You could ask lokken about that.
I just replied to his post.
Bullsh*t politics makes this game boring, and yet again you and many others end up in the situation where you say "Sorry we got a EOR deal, and we dont want to ruin our relations for next round".
Really too dumb to understand diplomacy..
Can't you just stop posting your nonsense and put that effort in the sudokus please.
Wouter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2017, 08:04   #117
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

EOR deals suck. It's true. But if what Chimpie said is correct, no temporary deals were possible, and the only alternative was lying down and getting beaten to death, I can totally understand taking a round-long deal.

It is not the primary responsibility of an alliance to create a dynamic and fun environment for others to play in. Sure, if an alliance is faced with the choice to keep the round open and casting it in stone, I hope they choose the former. But if the choice is between death and stagnation, I'll pick the latter any time.

It's too easy to cry about political moves you don't like. What I would like to hear is people's assessment of what Ultores should have done instead, if not the round-long deal with ND. If you can't come up with an alternative course of action, you lose the right to complain.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2017, 09:11   #118
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChroNOS View Post
bbutcher clueless as usual. I ofc cannot talk for Ultores... but for BF we didn't intend to troll anyone. We offered Cardi to hit kittenz(before we went to kittenz and offered the same) for a CF/NAP, we looked at all the option possible. There was nothing else to be done literally. Cardi kept laughing and bragging saying they were going to farm us and ult till eor. Every alliances had their door shut. We "trolled" App because they were the fattest hostile. They made it clear they would hit us even if we had 200 roids avg. It was a matter of survival. When p3n decided to break their nap with App earlier(because it was their only shot)
Doors dont shut and make rounds end at pt600. By the time BF were hit they had declined to help out Ult for days allready.
BF claimed they wernt playing for the win that round, why would you even care anyway?

Quote:
BF was ready to move on Kittenz as well and support p3n. We didn't hit them at the request of Munk because he wanted/needed the maximum XP he could capitalize on to get a shot at winning. So some night BF hit catz, CT and ND but we would always go back to hit App when they were getting larger again, both because they were the best xp(outside Kittenz) and to make sure P3n stayed ahead of them.

Munkee didn't want you on board when he switched to Kittenz because he didn't trust you, and quite frankly I agreed with his thinking and both BF and Ult respected his wishes.

Munk made excellent decisions that round. He would have won if it wasn't for the ridiculous amount of crashes in the last week by his members.
p3nguins/ult/BF all said you wouldnt stop hitting App before they were out of the race.
p3nguins refused to hit KittenZ untill it was way too late, they knew the shot they had at winning was hitting kittenz earlier than they did, but decided not to go at it earlier because they didnt want Apprime to have any shot at a win.

Quote:
We now know App had built or at least tried to build serious support pre-round against Ult and BF. He did the same thing this round, but with even more alliances rallied to him pre-round. You are barking at the wrong dog, as usual.

I agree it is extremely destructive for the game but look no other place than App/Cardi.
How would you even know what pre rounds deal Apprime made this round?
Last round you kept comming up with an imaginary pre-round block wich CT had set up against BF.
Ive been hearing for rounds that what ever tags ive been in has taken a NAP with App, or any other tag for that matter, that just isnt true.
Unless you get it confirmed from the allianes in question, take everything people tell you with a pinch of salt

Unread 21 Sep 2017, 09:13   #119
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
He left after being put to recruit status in tag.
This much i belive is true!

Unread 21 Sep 2017, 11:09   #120
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
This much i belive is true!
It's a good thing that it doesn't really matter what you believe
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2017, 12:49   #121
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandvold View Post
Ult played good, didnt give up.

They found a strat move we hadn't anticipated, with faking att with lancers. This burnt out our DC's as we didn't really have a way to counter it.

And as we all know Ult is really good at dc'ing so not landing + not being sure we could land any def killed of moral when we calced it as unlikely that we could win. Plus key members, myself included, being to busy IRL to try to turn the tide.

I wouldn't say Ult ruined our round, they found a way to best us. You could debate that they could have moved for the win when App was finished earlier this week, but I get their choice as app still have/had fat planets

Well played
Sandvold summed it all up here.

Obviously being Ult i could be seen to take Ult's corner but when we attacked Apprime and Apprime attacked us there was no contest. We ripped Apprime apart because as Sandy said - They couldn't def DE with Buccs & land because if Ult sent fake CO/FI with lancers they lose their buccs.

By the time Ult really got to smack back Apprime, Apprime had no chance to build CO. We had support players massing FI & our own planets intag massing Lancer. I have 3k of the things - over 50% of my value. Imagine calcin any wave I am on where I could only be sending 1k DE and the rest FI.... It's a nightmare.

Of course no one can discredit pingu here as well. They constantly hit Apprime 24 7 while we (Ult) were grounded. And most DCs really don't wanna dc the entire god damn round !! Around the clock. This why when ND and Ult did deal Cardi cried and winged like Kevin off K&P Go Large !! Because he knew once ULt were let lose his guys wouldn't be able handle it.

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2017, 12:52   #122
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Also - to add while I am at it.

The only reason Ult started losing roids was because crash lands from Kittenz/Lionz (& others) which started to show the Red status on Kia. It pretty much continued like that. While Ult didn't gain roids and covered everything. Everyday more would crash land. Hence why Kittenz (for the inc they've had) have so little value. I have never seen a tag crash so much. Obviously after things settled with ND running away with the lead with stocks etc we had more crashes from HR/App/Illum etc

It must have been infuriating knowing when you hit Ult it's covered by fake def 66% of the time. Hence gambles were made.... hi Brazil

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2017, 17:41   #123
ChroNOS

We declined to help Ult solely because we didn't have our anti-bs ready for App. We wanted to work on it, but it was hard with both CT and ND continuously hitting us, forcing us to make anti-fi and anti-co. Some members had started building the CR but we were far from ready. Hence the bold move when we hit CT to kill them off for good so that we get them off our back and start preparing for App properly to help Ult. We all know the outcome and it was a very risky gamble but we could see App in the rear sight coming for us. Obviously that turned to be a really bad decision, but App also made a mistake by attacking us too early.

Later in the round, P3n hit App for about 5-6 days before they moved onto Kittenz - which was the time necessary to break them. It was definitely not too late when they hit them, as the first 2 days they gained ridiculous amount of score off Kittenz. But p3n was kept under pressure by kittenz/hr/app and several of their members burned out and crashed ridiculous amount of value sometimes FC themselves on recall. It wasn't too late - they ran out of stamina.

And cardi does talk a lot to other hc pre-round to set up potential alliances/block in the upcoming round. Sometime there can be so called "understanding" without anything official just to save face, but we all know what that mean. He likes having everything set up from the get go, it's how he works. He's probably the most pro-active HC on pol.

Last edited by ChroNOS; 21 Sep 2017 at 17:47.
Unread 21 Sep 2017, 19:03   #124
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

this is the r73 whine thread, BF didnt play this round!
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 21 Sep 2017, 19:37   #125
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice

utterly confusing to read this thread

please keep it to r73

good post by sandvold, good to see there is ppl that can openly admit someone else was better
we need more of those - less trolls

nothing bad in failing, only bad in not trying

"It´s not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2017, 20:58   #126
ChroNOS

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm View Post
this is the r73 whine thread, BF didnt play this round!
Thank god we didn't, it was bad enough!

Just feel the need to correct Bbutcher when he is wrong, which is often.

Sandvold made an excellent post which I agree with though!

Unread 21 Sep 2017, 21:20   #127
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm worried about this round long block vs. Butcher. It makes the AD meta very stale.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2017, 23:00   #128
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
We declined to help Ult solely because we didn't have our anti-bs ready for App. We wanted to work on it, but it was hard with both CT and ND continuously hitting us, forcing us to make anti-fi and anti-co. Some members had started building the CR but we were far from ready. Hence the bold move when we hit CT to kill them off for good so that we get them off our back and start preparing for App properly to help Ult. We all know the outcome and it was a very risky gamble but we could see App in the rear sight coming for us. Obviously that turned to be a really bad decision, but App also made a mistake by attacking us too early.
How were you ever gonna work on building anti BS when you went for a strat that basicly had no anti BS def ships at all?
We shared a channel that round, as most alliance do, and im pretty sure i spent the first 5 days of the round laughing at you for how stupid your ship strat was.
Ult and BF couldve hit Apprime for the rest of the round, and not been able to make a dent in their roidcount. If it wasnt for p3nguins(wich had the perfect strat to roid App) joining in you wouldve continued to send fleets in all eternity before you could knock em off the top spot.

Quote:
Later in the round, P3n hit App for about 5-6 days before they moved onto Kittenz - which was the time necessary to break them. It was definitely not too late when they hit them, as the first 2 days they gained ridiculous amount of score off Kittenz. But p3n was kept under pressure by kittenz/hr/app and several of their members burned out and crashed ridiculous amount of value sometimes FC themselves on recall. It wasn't too late - they ran out of stamina.
No, p3ng spent more or less 10 days hitting App, wich pissed BowS off, as they were telling us they would move on KittenZ 5 days earlier than they did.
They wouldnt hit KittenZ before Apprime was dead.

Quote:
And cardi does talk a lot to other hc pre-round to set up potential alliances/block in the upcoming round. Sometime there can be so called "understanding" without anything official just to save face, but we all know what that mean. He likes having everything set up from the get go, it's how he works. He's probably the most pro-active HC on pol.
Everybody talks to everybody pre-round, thats what HCs do.
Not to plot big blocks to aim at some other tag, but to try get a grasp on what other tags are planning in terms of ship strat and whatever.
Once alliance A has the "understanding" that alliance B cant defend their ship strat, they will most likely be priotizing to get deals with some other tag.
It sounds like you and many others, think that all deals are based on personal feelings and agendas, it rarely is - if ever, the reason for what deals tags do at tick start.
But you are new to the game, so how would you know this?

Unread 22 Sep 2017, 00:45   #129
[DDK]gm

sorry that your complete retards but here is the R72 thread:
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=201136
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 22 Sep 2017, 01:43   #130
Edge
hate us cuz they ain't us

Edge has a spectacular aura aboutEdge has a spectacular aura about

this thread.... so salty.
Unread 24 Sep 2017, 07:06   #131
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light

Congrats NewDawn, well played.

Ult, App, VGN and Fang also, nice round for u guys.
Unread 13 Oct 2017, 10:47   #132
Specciee

Specciee is an unknown quantity at this point

I guess simply put, the more alliances the better.
It would make the game more interesting than just 2 blocks.

Pondering the meaning of LIfe
Specciee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2017, 14:54   #133
M3dicMan

M3dicMan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specciee View Post
I guess simply put, the more alliances the better.
It would make the game more interesting than just 2 blocks.
I see nothing wrong with forming new alliances as well. Keeps the game from becoming the same "top" allies winning round after round.

Round ???- PhX Alliance
Round 72-80 VGN
Round 81 CaRnage
Round 82-86 CT
Round 87-90 Wave Zero
Round 91-99 VGN
M3dicMan is offline   Reply With Quote