User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 2 Oct 2017, 20:01   #1
Adapt
Leader Of The Gang

Adapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really nice
Round 74 Predictions

Maybe a bit early but, i don't really care?

New alliances/Returning: V&D,Heresy,Faceless apart from that id say its the usual's (p3n & FAnG are not playing)

#1. Ultores
#2. Faceless
#3. VGN
#4. NewDawn
#5. Apprime
Round 81 - Ultores - Rank 73rd.
Round 83 - Ultores - Rank 16th.
Round 91 - Lucky7 - Rank 50th.
Round 92 - Lucky7 - Rank 39th.
Adapt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Oct 2017, 20:12   #2
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of
Re: Round 74 Predictions

2nd? Pfft.
Unread 2 Oct 2017, 20:16   #3
Adapt
Leader Of The Gang

Adapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veil05 View Post
2nd? Pfft.
Not sure of the size but id assume something like that
Round 81 - Ultores - Rank 73rd.
Round 83 - Ultores - Rank 16th.
Round 91 - Lucky7 - Rank 50th.
Round 92 - Lucky7 - Rank 39th.
Adapt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Oct 2017, 03:47   #4
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

Ultores win I don't see any competition.
Munkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Oct 2017, 13:13   #5
ArcChas
General (Adjective Army)

ArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud of

Quick! Let's all form a block against them.

Knights of the Green Shield R99 | Look Out of The Window R100 | Most of All R102
Hard of Hearing (2:7:1) R103 | The Lateness of Your Application (1:6:6) R104 | Kinnison of Tellus (5:1:2) R105
ArcChas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Oct 2017, 16:13   #6
Edge
hate us cuz they ain't us

Edge has a spectacular aura aboutEdge has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcChas View Post
Quick! Let's all form a block against them.

A tried and true PA tactic
Unread 5 Oct 2017, 07:13   #7
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Fang didn't last long with the almighty return of Irvine.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2017, 07:56   #8
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
It was never gonna be the same and from what I saw Shaz did 90% of the work anyway. I think his head was in it but not his heart, hence the failed return.

Shame though, the game kinda needed someone like that to make it interesting again.

When are you back?
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2017, 08:10   #9
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Irv was barely even online last round
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2017, 09:53   #10
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
The amount of incs per member FAnG had last round has only be beaten by Ultores the last few years of PA, so its no wonder we didnt manage to compete last round.
And as for this round, we allready knew half our HC team(myself/irvine/bazza) would retire/go vacation/go to some other tag a long long time ago.

Btw, did the Ultores HCs give in for your request to set up scan bots over there? I heard you guys comming from BF had asked the HCs in Ult to set it up, as did the ex BF people ask me to set it up in FAnG last round.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2017, 11:35   #11
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
The amount of incs per member FAnG had last round has only be beaten by Ultores the last few years of PA, so its no wonder we didnt manage to compete last round.
And as for this round, we allready knew half our HC team(myself/irvine/bazza) would retire/go vacation/go to some other tag a long long time ago.

Btw, did the Ultores HCs give in for your request to set up scan bots over there? I heard you guys comming from BF had asked the HCs in Ult to set it up, as did the ex BF people ask me to set it up in FAnG last round.
Who needs bots when you have xyph
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2017, 11:56   #12
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post

Salty

You retired now?

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2017, 02:00   #13
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
Who needs bots when you have xyph
Xyph is a bot.
Unread 10 Oct 2017, 21:12   #14
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
It was never gonna be the same and from what I saw Shaz did 90% of the work anyway. I think his head was in it but not his heart, hence the failed return.

Shame though, the game kinda needed someone like that to make it interesting again.

When are you back?
Shaz is really nice.
Irvine again only boosted other tags instead of trying to build his own. Thats no way to add interest to the game apart from number of tags ran.

No offence ment and no tags should be lost, but aslong as new ones arises its all cool. Hope em 3 HCs gets some rest.
Unread 11 Oct 2017, 15:01   #15
Clouds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ave View Post
Shaz is really nice.
Irvine again only boosted other tags instead of trying to build his own.
And which tags did he try to boost? Working with 'allies' doesn't necessarily mean he was boosting them.
Unread 11 Oct 2017, 15:10   #16
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
And which tags did he try to boost? Working with 'allies' doesn't necessarily mean he was boosting them.
I think he means that FAnG are boosting other tags with players as FAnG arnt playing this round.

Unread 11 Oct 2017, 16:17   #17
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
I think he means that FAnG are boosting other tags with players as FAnG arnt playing this round.
How did you get that from what he said??!!!!

He meant Irvine was using Fang as a rent-a-mob to help others climb the ranks with no thought of personal tag ranking. That was pretty obvious
Unread 11 Oct 2017, 18:10   #18
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
How did you get that from what he said??!!!!

He meant Irvine was using Fang as a rent-a-mob to help others climb the ranks with no thought of personal tag ranking. That was pretty obvious
Nah, that clearly wasnt what he meant.
Must be that FAnG is helping peopoe this round.

Unread 11 Oct 2017, 19:52   #19
Clouds

If Ave was referring to FAnG players joining other tags, he would've used the present-tense, however the context he used was in past-tense which suggests he was referring to the last round.
Unread 12 Oct 2017, 11:13   #20
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Well to clarify some of last rounds PA politics, some logs wich could be an interesting read:

-------------

B-Butch3r, [24.08.17 10:48]
Yo

VGN, [24.08.17 11:31]
Greetings

B-Butch3r, [24.08.17 12:15]
So the other HCs messages dont seem to get answered, so theyve sent me to ask if you want a CF

VGN, [24.08.17 16:32]
Well I will have to ask the others of course as we do enjoy a democratic conflab about such items.
Once we have reached a decision on this thorny topic I will of course inform you as speedily as humanly possible.

VGN, [24.08.17 18:19]
If you want a NAP with VGN you would have to NAP Apprime ND Lionz Kittenz and HR as well

B-Butch3r, [24.08.17 18:19]
No, we want a NAP with VGN, not the entire universe

VGN, [24.08.17 18:20]
Everything has strings attached

-------------

[08-30, 10:43 AM] FAnG: Want to deal
[08-30, 10:44 AM] avenger: Talking to others
[08-30, 10:44 AM] FAnG: Ok keep me posted
[08-30, 11:49 AM] FAnG: So?
[08-30, 12:02 PM] avenger: So far no one likes u ��
[08-30, 12:03 PM] avenger: Well butcher/irvine/fang
[08-30, 12:03 PM] FAnG: Ok then so no deal
[08-30, 12:04 PM] avenger: Seems so. But thanks for your time m8. Our allies aint too keen on u.

-------------

So clearly Avenger must be talking about FAnG boosting other tags with players this round, not boosting other tags to the top last round, as he was apart of the political discussions himself last round, and he know very well what happend.

Unread 12 Oct 2017, 11:47   #21
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light

U were counting on BF r72 and Ult on r73. Tell me u aimed for rank1?
Unread 12 Oct 2017, 12:09   #22
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
U were counting on BF r72 and Ult on r73. Tell me u aimed for rank1?
I was with BowS R72, and we wernt aiming for #1 as we were 40 members. Im sure FAnG wasnt even less members than us if its them your aiming at?

R73 we tried to stop the constant incs towards us so we could go for #1, even though we were around average size rank10-15 for 3/4 of the round we didnt manage to get any NAPs with you guys.

So, yes, if we didnt want to aim to get into a position to challenge for #1, why would we ever offer the deal we did, or say we would accept the terms that KittenZ(YOU!) demanded?
The seven headed serpent of R73(HR/App/KittenZ/LionZ/ND/VGN) had no intention to hit each other or give any other tag the chance to go for #1, trying to blame it on someone else is laughable.
If you want me to release all the logs of convos you had with FAnG last round, im sure i could manage to do that?

Unread 12 Oct 2017, 12:30   #23
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

the **** does this BS have to do with R74 predictions bitcher?

I predict

1) Ultores
2) ND
3) Apprime
4) Faceless
5) Carsian

Unread 12 Oct 2017, 13:04   #24
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
the **** does this BS have to do with R74 predictions bitcher?
Everything.
Everyone should know not to try invade Russia in the winter for the unforseen future, or something like that...

and its me trying to explain why Ave must be talking about this round anywayz aint it?

Unread 12 Oct 2017, 15:38   #25
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Nothing.
I have to hand it to you, when you're right, you're right.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2017, 21:57   #26
Ave

Quote:
blab
R72 Fang would have ended high on our wing. Instead they complained due 2 days of incomings and continued support BF.

R73 Ult was so strong that anyone allied to them played only from rank 2. Not saying all should block on them, but it was the criteria to aim for rank 1. If u wana publish logs. Go ahead, I made not too many insults I think, but wana start from convo with Irvine? 😊 Kills your theory and saves endless amount of space from my political views.
Unread 13 Oct 2017, 14:48   #27
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
R73 Ult was so strong that anyone allied to them played only from rank 2. Not saying all should block on them, but it was the criteria to aim for rank 1. If u wana publish logs. Go ahead, I made not too many insults I think, but wana start from convo with Irvine? 😊 Kills your theory and saves endless amount of space from my political views.
If everyone knew that you c*cks*ckers started with your "IF YOU WANT TO NAP KITTENZ U HAVE TO NAP VGN/ND/LIONZ/APP/THERISING/PATSA/HR ASWELL" long before ticks even started perhaps they wouldve left you earlier last round. So please, go ahead.

KittenZ has been ruining PA for far too long allready, thank god you seem to be gone as a alliance allready. Its kinda impressive someone without any political integrity, who based their whole existent on pre-round mega blocks and personal vendetta wars even lasted as long as you did.

Unread 13 Oct 2017, 18:35   #28
Clouds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
I have to hand it to you, when you're right, you're right.
There really should be a like feature on here .
Unread 13 Oct 2017, 23:07   #29
Ave

Quote:
If everyone knew that you c*cks*ckers started with your "IF YOU WANT TO NAP KITTENZ U HAVE TO NAP VGN/ND/LIONZ/APP/THERISING/PATSA/HR ASWELL" long before ticks even started perhaps they wouldve left you earlier last round. So please, go ahead.

KittenZ has been ruining PA for far too long allready, thank god you seem to be gone as a alliance allready. Its kinda impressive someone without any political integrity, who based their whole existent on pre-round mega blocks and personal vendetta wars even lasted as long as you did.
Hahahaha

KittenZ is the reason there has been a non app/ult winner for 2 rounds now. But if that means a ruined game, ok. I can live with the statement as the two supposedly strongest tags probably would deserve the win. Luckily their competition towards each others opens up the game for some others too.

Barking the wrong tree with your misinformation. Ask your leaders some facts before u go further. r73 we had 2 official political deals, NAP with ND and allie with VGN. Oh and one ceasefire of 100ish ticks with Norse.

Wasn't it u doing personal vendettas round 72 killing your tag. Maybe you are mixing bows and KittenZ?

We are around as u know, so stop the nonsense. Also 2 new tags has arisen from our lines. So dunno really what are you complaining about.

Last edited by Ave; 13 Oct 2017 at 23:37.
Ave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Oct 2017, 02:39   #30
ArcChas
General (Adjective Army)

ArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hahahaha

KittenZ is the reason there has been a non app/ult winner for 2 rounds now.
Really?

Nothing to do with App and Ult knocking seven shades of sh*t out of each other?
Knights of the Green Shield R99 | Look Out of The Window R100 | Most of All R102
Hard of Hearing (2:7:1) R103 | The Lateness of Your Application (1:6:6) R104 | Kinnison of Tellus (5:1:2) R105
ArcChas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Oct 2017, 04:27   #31
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice

Quote:
Really?

tbh i thought, it was because i was playing both rounds...

"It´s not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Oct 2017, 07:18   #32
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Hahahaha

KittenZ is the reason there has been a non app/ult winner for 2 rounds now. But if that means a ruined game, ok. I can live with the statement as the two supposedly strongest tags probably would deserve the win. Luckily their competition towards each others opens up the game for some others too.

Barking the wrong tree with your misinformation. Ask your leaders some facts before u go further. r73 we had 2 official political deals, NAP with ND and allie with VGN. Oh and one ceasefire of 100ish ticks with Norse.

Wasn't it u doing personal vendettas round 72 killing your tag. Maybe you are mixing bows and KittenZ?

We are around as u know, so stop the nonsense. Also 2 new tags has arisen from our lines. So dunno really what are you complaining about.

I 100% back
This

Unread 14 Oct 2017, 07:23   #33
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Hahahaha

Out of the nearly 20000 incomming fleets Ult/App has recieved the last 3 rounds, KittenZ has been sending under 1k of those.
What KittenZ have been focusing on is attacking part-tags, that aint in the top5 and dosnt have 50+ members, and NAPing Ultores/Apprime instead.
When did NAPing Apprime/Ultores become the best way to beat them?

Quote:
I dont give a fck how many "official deals" you had, im just pointing out the fact that you did your politics long before the round began, and if one was to strike a deal with the 120 planet kittenz tag it had to include a few hundre extra planets in addition to this.
Sure, you prolly by accident didnt send any fleets at apprime all round basicly, even though they were the fattest alliance by far for big parts of the round, by random fcking chance.

Quote:

I think we went through this "personal vendetta" thing you claim bows had with other tags in a thread earlier.
If you can come up with one log, or even one little incident, from the past 10-15 rounds BowS played where we decided to attack/pursue someone based on our personal feeling towards to them, please show me.

Unread 14 Oct 2017, 07:25   #34
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
I 100% back
This
But your a moron aswell CBA, no wonder you back up other morons.
Im sure a lot of these moronic claims he come up with originate from you initialy anyway.

Im sure CT/p3ng/ND/etc is still thanking you for your contribution the other round while they were fighting Ult.

Unread 14 Oct 2017, 13:54   #35
Jumper

Jumper is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
But your a moron aswell CBA, no wonder you back up other morons.
Im sure a lot of these moronic claims he come up with originate from you initialy anyway.

Im sure CT/p3ng/ND/etc is still thanking you for your contribution the other round while they were fighting Ult.
WOOOOWW Buddy, stop. No need to take your anger out on my boy and youtube star CBA.

Look I am sure you and the princess gang will do well this rnd, you will certainly get a chance to whine about how unfair the game is to the common peasent and potatopicker, while King Xerxes and Queen Agar3s feasts in the hall of heroes.
Jumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Oct 2017, 17:18   #36
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
Out of the nearly 20000 incomming fleets Ult/App has recieved the last 3 rounds, KittenZ has been sending under 1k of those.
What KittenZ have been focusing on is attacking part-tags, that aint in the top5 and dosnt have 50+ members, and NAPing Ultores/Apprime instead.

I dont give a fck how many "official deals" you had, im just pointing out the fact that you did your politics long before the round began, and if one was to strike a deal with the 120 planet kittenz tag it had to include a few hundre extra planets in addition to this.
Sure, you prolly by accident didnt send any fleets at apprime all round basicly, even though they were the fattest alliance by far for big parts of the round, by random fcking chance.

I think we went through this "personal vendetta" thing you claim bows had with other tags in a thread earlier.
If you can come up with one log, or even one little incident, from the past 10-15 rounds BowS played where we decided to attack/pursue someone based on our personal feeling towards to them, please show me.
The hatred and anger is unreal!!!

Surely the one redeeming feature of PA during its time is the different gamestyles used to win it. Politucs/no politics, naps/no naps, xp, value, sitting in c200, defending, farming, initing have all been ways to win the round. Who made you king on how the game 'should' be played. Its the innovation on how to play it that keeps it going! You are nothing more than an outdated bitter old man whose tags have only won in the rounds he didnt play for them.
JOG ON
Unread 14 Oct 2017, 20:51   #37
Ave

Quote:
Really?

You are totally right about that. Helps to read the whole post tho. 😚
Unread 15 Oct 2017, 13:28   #38
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Anyone want to make a prediction? Asking for a friend.
Unread 15 Oct 2017, 14:03   #39
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
Anyone want to make a prediction? Asking for a friend.
I beleived you until the last word...
Unread 19 Oct 2017, 16:52   #40
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
The hatred and anger is unreal!!!

Surely the one redeeming feature of PA during its time is the different gamestyles used to win it. Politucs/no politics, naps/no naps, xp, value, sitting in c200, defending, farming, initing have all been ways to win the round. Who made you king on how the game 'should' be played. Its the innovation on how to play it that keeps it going! You are nothing more than an outdated bitter old man whose tags have only won in the rounds he didnt play for them.
JOG ON
The whine and anger becomes real when people are "sabotaging" rounds by ruining them with bad politics.
Im pretty sure i got a log of someone complaining about how pointless their round was due to politics 2 rounds ago?

Im not the king who decides how PA should be played, im just one of many who share his thoughts on how politics has screwed over the game the last few rounds.

When alliances go into rounds with pre-blocks wich is agreed to extend untill EOR, you kill off all of the natural and entertaining dynamics of the game.
KittyCatZ 120 man allie didnt go into last round with the intention to fight for a win, they realized they couldnt get one for free and decided to give up pt400, and kingmaking some other tag.

Is this the type of allie you think will improve this game Kai?

Unread 20 Oct 2017, 20:22   #41
Ave

Quote:

When alliances go into rounds with pre-blocks wich is agreed to extend untill EOR, you kill off all of the natural and entertaining dynamics of the game.
KittyCatZ 120 man allie didnt go into last round with the intention to fight for a win, they realized they couldnt get one for free and decided to give up pt400, and kingmaking some other tag.

Is this the type of allie you think will improve this game Kai?
As our side won and we had equal chance to get the win. I find your statement funny. Its true we sucked and had no slightest chance in the end.
Unread 23 Oct 2017, 16:04   #42
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:

I'm pretty sure you guys had a hard on for heroes at some stage due to some personal issues, of course I could be wrong and it was just because we stole your ships

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2017, 19:21   #43
Lukey

Lukey is on a distinguished road

#1 Ultores (by a distance)
#2 Faceless
#3 VGN
#4 CT
#5 ND