User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 29 Sep 2017, 07:44   #1
Wendyms

Wendyms has a spectacular aura aboutWendyms has a spectacular aura aboutWendyms has a spectacular aura about
Unhappy Cheaters always seem to prosper

This is my second time playing a round of PA and knew nothing during or after first round I played, but have been learning this round.

So, what I want to know is why people feel the need to cheat in an online game? All they get from everyone else is disrespect for it, so why bother except to feed their own egos. Worst part is also those who are playing as the game was meant to be played will be tarnished with the same brush, so shame on them.

Anyway, checking out the top lb combat reports is pretty disgusting to a newbie like myself and really doesn't encourage me to want to play if it is pointless to try because the cheaters will just make you feel like "why bother".

I have really been enjoying Havoc too and trying really hard to do well for my cluster, so really disappointed. I have suddenly sat back this afternoon and can't be bothered trying to defend myself and am just handing over my delicious roids without a fight, and I never give up as a rule... lol but since it is the top of lb taking them, I just can't be bothered.

Oh, and up to this point, I have been playing hard.. so again, shame on them for ruining everyone else's fun.

The other thing I want to know is how they manage to get these planets to crash for them? Don't those people want to play and are just stooges to them.... or do they have multiple accounts to feed themselves with? How does this happen?

Okay... have had my whinge so now I will be quiet and decide if I want to finish this round fighting or just give up. At the moment, I have given up
Wendyms is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2017, 08:13   #2
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Cheaters always seem to prosper

What kind of cheating are you seeing?
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2017, 09:00   #3
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

The round finished on Friday. Havoc is a waste of time and potential revenue. We waste a whole rounds income every year to put up with that bullocks.

Mz I presume he is talking about bashing (which isn't cheating) and people feeding top planets (which in a real round is cheating, but in havoc isn't because no one cares and the 10 people playing are all friends anyways)
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2017, 14:49   #4
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
What kind of cheating are you seeing?
Based on the post I believe she is talking about fleet farming.

I guess its more of a prison rules during havoc.

Theres plenty of people that doesnt care about the havoc, that they are happy to donate fleets to ziks/etds.

Maybe an "easy" fix would be a requirement to signup for havoc too. Then the gals/clusters would re-suffle with only playing accounts.
Unread 30 Sep 2017, 03:08   #5
Wendyms

Wendyms has a spectacular aura aboutWendyms has a spectacular aura aboutWendyms has a spectacular aura about

I didn't know what bashing was but have asked and that is not what I am talking about. I am talking about the free salvage and free ships from fleet crashes. None of us can compete with that without choosing to play the same way.

I have been told Havoc is almost anything goes but should that include cheating when you have been placed in a team and want to rely on and help your new team only to see normal round alliances are the name of the game anyway.

I actually liked that Havoc was playing with others so you get to meet other players and make new friends but obviously it can't work when other cluster planets assist those they are friends with so they aid that cluster and dismantle the opportunities for the cluster they are in.

I would not deliberately go and attack my normal alliance just for the roids but if it was required I attacked them for the cluster I am in.... I would and I would expect them to do the same to me. In fact, would treat them coming for me as good fun rather than them being disloyal to me and understand that they had to do it for their cluster's strategy .... lol
Unread 30 Sep 2017, 08:16   #6
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendyms View Post
I didn't know what bashing was but have asked and that is not what I am talking about. I am talking about the free salvage and free ships from fleet crashes. None of us can compete with that without choosing to play the same way.

I have been told Havoc is almost anything goes but should that include cheating when you have been placed in a team and want to rely on and help your new team only to see normal round alliances are the name of the game anyway.

I actually liked that Havoc was playing with others so you get to meet other players and make new friends but obviously it can't work when other cluster planets assist those they are friends with so they aid that cluster and dismantle the opportunities for the cluster they are in.

I would not deliberately go and attack my normal alliance just for the roids but if it was required I attacked them for the cluster I am in.... I would and I would expect them to do the same to me. In fact, would treat them coming for me as good fun rather than them being disloyal to me and understand that they had to do it for their cluster's strategy .... lol
You should report them to Ace, it's not really anyone's place to tell you havoc doesn't matter. If it's important to you, go through the right channels and hope justice prevails.

I was closed during havoc for cheating, so they're definitely on the ball.
Unread 30 Sep 2017, 08:36   #7
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veil05 View Post
I was closed during havoc for cheating.
Bravo, not many people would just come out and admit it.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 30 Sep 2017, 13:48   #8
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
You should report them to Ace, it's not really anyone's place to tell you havoc doesn't matter. If it's important to you, go through the right channels and hope justice prevails.

I was closed during havoc for cheating, so they're definitely on the ball.

Pretty much sums up Planetarion that you get closed for cheating in Havoc yet CBA and pals doing the same thing in rd72 was let slide. Absolute joke of a game and a discipline system.

Maybe if one of the MH team had played a planet in the last 30 rounds then they would know how different the game is to when they actually used to take part and the new struggles that we as current players have to deal with.

Hand over the zimmer frame Ace, you are out of date and over the hill
Unread 30 Sep 2017, 14:46   #9
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
the new struggles that we as current players have to deal with
lol
Unread 2 Oct 2017, 18:36   #10
Edge
hate us cuz they ain't us

Edge has a spectacular aura aboutEdge has a spectacular aura about

"If you're not cheating, you're not trying" Everyone who has ever won, ever.
Unread 2 Oct 2017, 18:41   #11
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light

Thats sport, not these games.
Unread 3 Oct 2017, 16:26   #12
Edge
hate us cuz they ain't us

Edge has a spectacular aura aboutEdge has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ave View Post
Thats sport, not these games.
Generally the people/teams who are the best exploit the game in ways that are not technically cheating based on the current set of rules.

In turn the people/teams who play the game exactly as it is defined by the rules will say these people are "cheating".

This quote applies to any form of competition, at any level. Not just sports.

Last edited by Edge; 3 Oct 2017 at 16:35.
Edge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2017, 20:37   #13
Devlin

Devlin has a spectacular aura aboutDevlin has a spectacular aura aboutDevlin has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
...it's not really anyone's place to tell you havoc doesn't matter...
Havoc doesn't matter.
Devlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2017, 15:41   #14
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Why is this even doing in alliance discussions?
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2017, 07:21   #15
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

To be honest is there even a point to the MH team anymore?

I mean I'm not playing, so this might not exactly be the best opinion but, in the past 24 hours I've been chatting to players who keep mentioning how impossible it's been to just flag up they need an exception. Why does this need to be done now by speaking to a MH? It used to just be a case of sending in a support request flagged to the MH section. If your going to make it so you need to speak to one face to face (or rather keyboard to keyboard) then shouldn't somone be active at this point of the round?

Also back to my point, from what I hear round after round the only things which seem to be policed these days are bad fleet names. Heck, you could code that into the game to automatically stop people using certain words you don't need a team to do that. It appears to me this "team" has lost its use. Do they even look into high cases anymore? Are people in the top 100 looked into? Are top alliances even investigated anymore?

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Oct 2017, 17:02   #16
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz View Post
To be honest is there even a point to the MH team anymore?

I mean I'm not playing, so this might not exactly be the best opinion but, in the past 24 hours I've been chatting to players who keep mentioning how impossible it's been to just flag up they need an exception. Why does this need to be done now by speaking to a MH? It used to just be a case of sending in a support request flagged to the MH section. If your going to make it so you need to speak to one face to face (or rather keyboard to keyboard) then shouldn't somone be active at this point of the round?

Also back to my point, from what I hear round after round the only things which seem to be policed these days are bad fleet names. Heck, you could code that into the game to automatically stop people using certain words you don't need a team to do that. It appears to me this "team" has lost its use. Do they even look into high cases anymore? Are people in the top 100 looked into? Are top alliances even investigated anymore?
Im pretty sure the only way to get an "IP exception" is to send a ingame support request.
GM was ranting about the exception system earlier, and tbh i think its more or less defunct, atleast from what it used to be.

There is no multi "hunters" anymore anyways.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Oct 2017, 21:04   #17
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Im pretty sure the only way to get an "IP exception" is to send a ingame support request.
GM was ranting about the exception system earlier, and tbh i think its more or less defunct, atleast from what it used to be.

I tried to raise a ticket with MHs ingame but me and spammer had to speak to ace on irc for the exception.
Unread 19 Oct 2017, 22:18   #18
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Freyja and I had to speak to him on iRC too
Unread 19 Oct 2017, 22:55   #19
Adapt
Leader Of The Gang

Adapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really nice

Ace is the shit, he hold PA together, without him PA would be nothing, we love you ace!
Round 81 - Ultores - Rank 73rd.
Round 83 - Ultores - Rank 16th.
Round 91 - Lucky7 - Rank 50th.
Round 92 - Lucky7 - Rank 39th.
Adapt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2017, 05:57   #20
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
I tried to raise a ticket with MHs ingame but me and spammer had to speak to ace on irc for the exception.
Well your Apprime, and you shouldnt be given IP exceptions anyways.
And i thought one of you lived in the outer rim?

Ive been permantly banned from the MH IRC channel, so i wouldnt know how busy its been lately, but i would be very surprised if you actualy were told to go there "recently"? Like the last 1-2years?

Unread 20 Oct 2017, 06:18   #21
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
Well your Apprime, and you shouldnt be given IP exceptions anyways.
And i thought one of you lived in the outer rim?

Ive been permantly banned from the MH IRC channel, so i wouldnt know how busy its been lately, but i would be very surprised if you actualy were told to go there "recently"? Like the last 1-2years?

Is he apprime?
Unread 22 Oct 2017, 14:10   #22
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Thread reopened. If you can't post without abuse or an actual point to make, don't bother.
Unread 22 Oct 2017, 14:51   #23
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Thumbs up Re: Cheaters always seem to prosper

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
Thread reopened. If you can't post without abuse or an actual point to make, don't bother.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Oct 2017, 16:59   #24
Jumper

Jumper is an unknown quantity at this point

Ask Zwan if cheaters prosper
Jumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Oct 2017, 21:37   #25
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Quote:

According to the guys moaning on TG latley that is false. Sending in an ingame request (apparently) prompts you to have to speak to somone in #multihunters. Let's be frank the exception rule is indeed pointless. Anyone can just "claim" to have a brother, sister, cousin heck even a dog who's using the same network as they are. Although this day and age it's easy to cheat without detecting they have the same ip addresses etc.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2017, 03:54   #26
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz View Post
According to the guys moaning on TG latley that is false. Sending in an ingame request (apparently) prompts you to have to speak to somone in #multihunters.
Lol, that is hillarious if so.
I think the reason why i got permantly banned from there was because i made an request/asked something in there, and idled untill i got a responce, wich could take over a week at times.
Meanwhile waiting for my answers/requests to be handled i kept "acting" like i was a MH, and telling them what to do with their problems(send a ingame support ticket).

But maybe the activity there is better now, what do i know.
The ingame ticket system is a much better way to get in contact with staff if your having problems.
Why would you need to talk to a MH for an exception anyways? Can you get it declined?

Unread 10 Nov 2017, 08:25   #27
Wendyms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
Why is this even doing in alliance discussions?
Because I'm a newbie and wasn't sure where to post it and wasn't the Cluster set up an Alliance anyway. I was posting against the obvious cheating by a particular Alliance, seemed like the right place to me
Unread 15 Nov 2017, 12:09   #28
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of

When I was a multihunter, I actually hunted for cheaters. I used the tools at my disposal and some of my own written tools to process data and extrapolate weird things from it. It was fun. I have no idea how hunting these days is done. I encounter a few closed planets each round, but hear nothing big is happening.

What I can say about hunting is the following: whenever a multihunter detects something weird/funny/suspicious, or when he/she gets a report of suspected cheating, he/she will investigate. The problem is that knowing someone is cheating, is not the same as being able to prove it. This was a constant problem back when i was hunting. It led to cases where we were sure some cheating was going on, but we couldnt get the proof.

Unfortunately, this leads to cheaters not being closed. But i will be honest, I would like to hunt again :P. I closed Cardi once (the only time i could get proof), which is fun!
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Remy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2017, 13:57   #29
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Pals please relax.

They check planet and fleet names ok!
Unread 15 Nov 2017, 17:37   #30
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

Lol, i will just point out this as an example for you hunter. While if you read it as is, it doesn't make any sense, if you read it wrong as the player intends then it does. I'm guessing it was ace on duty!

Subject: offensive fleet name? Posted Mon Nov 13 02:10:10 2017 Status: Completed
You asked

3:4:4 (Etd) big nick digger

Support replied
That's not an offensive name, if you read it wrong you might think it is.
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2017, 20:37   #31
Bram

Bram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remy View Post
What I can say about hunting is the following: whenever a multihunter detects something weird/funny/suspicious, or when he/she gets a report of suspected cheating, he/she will investigate. The problem is that knowing someone is cheating, is not the same as being able to prove it.

Unfortunately, this leads to cheaters not being closed. But i will be honest, I would like to hunt again :P. I closed Cardi once (the only time i could get proof), which is fun!
There is a lot between doing nothing and being closed..
Case of this round I have in mind (and posted in other thread): planet again receiving ship donations (for the 5th round out of 6 rounds).. Consequence: planet donating ships closed; planet receiving ships: no consequence.

IMO: if there was enough proof to close the planet donating ships then there should be enough proof to take action against planet receiving ships/salvage.. And reverting the battle would be a good start.
Bram is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2017, 21:49   #32
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Just isntany sort of fear factor from mhs
Unread 16 Nov 2017, 21:05   #33
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
Just isntany sort of fear factor from mhs
Getting closed/punished for not cheating could be demotivating enough that people quit eventualy.

We had cheaters in RainbowS aswell, but once we found them we kicked them out.
One of those went to restart VGN, and now Bram is sl*tshaming another one of the VGN HCs for cheating so it seems like they have no problem hosting cheaters/cheating.
Another one of those well known cheaters that we found in BowS was accepted straight into Ultores even though the HCs knew what he was up to, and last round he got accepted into CT.
Zwan has been continously getting closed for years, still he is accepted back into Ultores and Apprime every round.

People dont mind cheaters as long as they are on their side, and only cry about others cheating when they are losing.

Last edited by lokken; 16 Nov 2017 at 23:28.
Unread 16 Nov 2017, 21:14   #34
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
Getting closed/punished for not cheating could be demotivating enough that people quit eventualy.

We had cheaters in RainbowS aswell, but once we found them we kicked them out.
One of those went to restart VGN, and now Bram is sl*tshaming another one of the VGN HCs for cheating so it seems like they have no problem hosting cheaters/cheating.
Another one of those well known cheaters that we found in BowS was accepted straight into Ultores even though the HCs knew what he was up to, and last round he got accepted into CT.
Zwansdick has been continously getting closed for years, still he is accepted back into Ultores and Apprime every round.

People dont mind cheaters as long as they are on their side, and only cry about others cheating when they are losing.
Who's that bows guy and what did he do?
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2017, 22:22   #35
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

don't know who you are referring to butch3r. might help if MH had a shit list for all to see. but that would require MH giving a dam, its clear they don't after me trying to address the exception rule which currently allows cheating.
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 17 Nov 2017, 00:19   #36
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
Who's that bows guy and what did he do?
Its an american guy who played with the brazillians, and he had "friends" who played either defence planets for him, or played salvage farms.

Just like Bram mentioned earlier, in this case aswell even after recieving 5-6 salvage donations, farms got closed and main planet remained opened without having salvage resources deducted.
Having access to the defence log of his alliance he kept closing/deleting the salvage-donation-incs 5 seconds after they appeared at tick.

ArmAgeddon is another notorious cheater who kept winning gals and ending top10 based on obvious cheating. Having his bp friend Mark_ initiating roids and deleting incs as they appeared while Mark_ was in BowS, again when i reported it and gave the MHs the evidence the farm was closed, but the farmers planet untouched.

So basicly, if your actualy trying to win and your not cheating or playing with cheaters your an idiot.

Unread 17 Nov 2017, 00:23   #37
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm View Post
don't know who you are referring to butch3r. might help if MH had a shit list for all to see. but that would require MH giving a dam, its clear they don't after me trying to address the exception rule which currently allows cheating.
They DO have an shit list they use themself in cases where the farmer gets closed aswell. This is why zwans got closed the last two rounds even though there was no definate proofs i bet.
Zwansdick, Clouds and CarDi is on it if that helps you

Unread 17 Nov 2017, 01:33   #38
[DDK]gm

well duh!
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 17 Nov 2017, 06:08   #39
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Its an american guy who played with the brazillians, and he had "friends" who played either defence planets for him, or played salvage farms.

Just like Bram mentioned earlier, in this case aswell even after recieving 5-6 salvage donations, farms got closed and main planet remained opened without having salvage resources deducted.
Having access to the defence log of his alliance he kept closing/deleting the salvage-donation-incs 5 seconds after they appeared at tick.

ArmAgeddon is another notorious cheater who kept winning gals and ending top10 based on obvious cheating. Having his bp friend Mark_ initiating roids and deleting incs as they appeared while Mark_ was in BowS, again when i reported it and gave the MHs the evidence the farm was closed, but the farmers planet untouched.

So basicly, if your actualy trying to win and your not cheating or playing with cheaters your an idiot.
And his nick is...?
Unread 17 Nov 2017, 10:38   #40
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Asking for names so we can have someone emo, light the bat signal, and get half the posts in the thread deleted? Good baiting.
Its tempting

Unread 17 Nov 2017, 11:03   #41
Mzyxptlk
mz.

So 15 Apprime planets are closed right now.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 17 Nov 2017 at 11:36. Reason: 12 -> 15
Unread 17 Nov 2017, 11:08   #42
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Asking for names so we can have someone emo, light the bat signal, and get half the posts in the thread deleted? Good baiting.
Its tempting
Nah, cos right now it's like this "oh this person cheated, and he was in these alliances, i'm not going to tell you who he is though"
Unread 17 Nov 2017, 11:26   #43
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
Nah, cos right now it's like this "oh this person cheated, and he was in these alliances, i'm not going to tell you who he is though"
He also seems to have no issue naming other people....
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2017, 15:45   #44
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt View Post
He also seems to have no issue naming other people....
Well its allowed to name some people as there is no-one that can go cry and say its "trolling" or "without evidence".
They report the post, and Lokken or JBG comes and starts butchering the thread deleting all post/closing it.

Everyone knows CarDi, Armageddon, Clouds, and Zwansdick are cheaters/has been closed for cheating earlier, so they cant claim its lying/trolling/without evidence.

Unread 17 Nov 2017, 16:44   #45
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Uhhh... JBG hasn't been a mod in about a decade.
Unread 17 Nov 2017, 18:17   #46
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Uhhh... JBG hasn't been a mod in about a decade.
Might be only Lokken then? Fck if i know, point being that people will report you if you call them out for pointing out they are cheaters.

Unread 17 Nov 2017, 18:23   #47
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Might be only Lokken then? Fck if i know, point being that people will report you if you call them out for pointing out they are cheaters.
I’m guessing that’s cos most of the time you’re just throwing out accusations with nothing to back it up
Unread 17 Nov 2017, 19:38   #48
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Wasn't me for most of today, I've been at work. The PA admins do a shift on here when I'm not around, and from what I've seen today it looks fair.

Last edited by lokken; 17 Nov 2017 at 19:43.
lokken is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2017, 22:47   #49
M3dicMan

M3dicMan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
So 15 Apprime planets are closed right now.

Wow, that's close to a third of their alliance. Good work to MH!

Round ???- PhX Alliance
Round 72-80 VGN
Round 81 CaRnage
Round 82-86 CT
Round 87-90 Wave Zero
Round 91-99 VGN
M3dicMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2017, 09:22   #50
Ave

Cardinal and cheating. cba to find my own quote.

Go take a peek on Ults def accounts next. I wouldnt be suprised...