User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions

Unread 13 Oct 2007, 23:17   #1
hairypalms

hairypalms is a jewel in the roughhairypalms is a jewel in the roughhairypalms is a jewel in the rough
Smile Gal-Alliance Banners

hi its come to my attention that Galaxy banners are getting boring and are becoming the same old images we see every round.

how about the option of galaxy video clip? ofc within a time limit so not to drain too much bandwith and slow down the game, this could result in competitions for best gal video or most viewed = free credit for gal BP or ministers for random gals this may also bring some life back to the game.

also how about alliance banners on the alliance page?

just a quick suggestion

much love: hairypalms
hairypalms is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Oct 2007, 02:49   #2
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold
Re: Gal-Alliance Banners

alliance banner on the ally page: good idea
small videos on the gal page: bad idea (but somewhere else... on the Portal, with a competition, why not)
Unread 14 Oct 2007, 02:57   #3
hairypalms

hairypalms is a jewel in the roughhairypalms is a jewel in the roughhairypalms is a jewel in the rough

why a bad idea to have small vids on gal page? plz express your views with a valid argument

also how about images for fleets instead of fleet names or images with fleet names
hairypalms is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Oct 2007, 09:34   #4
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold

would 'it sucks' be a valid argument ? hmm, guess not. I can only express my feeling, and i don't play PA to see videos, especially when i browse through gals to find targets. All I want is fast download. If there is bandwidth to spare, I'm all for more real features.
Unread 14 Oct 2007, 10:42   #5
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

PA doesn't make enough money to cover the extra bandwidth needed for videos.
Unread 14 Oct 2007, 11:39   #6
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It adds nothing.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2007, 03:26   #7
[ND]Balor

[ND]Balor has a spectacular aura about[ND]Balor has a spectacular aura about[ND]Balor has a spectacular aura about

I do like the idea of alliance banners. I think it'd be interesting to see new alliances images and some of the smaller alliances images. You know? The alliances that only play one round or aren't around so much or for so long that we know their symbols and what they'd have on a banner.
[ND]Balor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2007, 23:43   #8
XillveR
X markes the spot

XillveR is an unknown quantity at this point

heck im playing the game for some rounds now, but still i dont know every known allies symbol. think its a nice idea, will give pa a bit more colour during the game.
R24 Orbit ToF HC
R25 Orbit member
R26-28 ToF HC
R29 Vengance member
R30-31 break
R32 Tides Of Vengance member
R33 ROCK member

XillveR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2007, 11:25   #9
SUFC
IhQdAA

SUFC will become famous soon enoughSUFC will become famous soon enough