User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 20 Apr 2014, 09:13   #11
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: R56 development thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influence View Post
I'm getting quite annoyed by this riddle of 'you are not hitting the #1 ally' you are playing atm. I firmly believe in the concept of looking at yourself first before looking at others. At no point in time did the ally you are currently in showed the slightest bit of interest in hitting the #1 ally, so perhaps it is time you start trying to convince your own alliance about the importance of hitting Spore first before blaming other allies for not doing the thing you want.

I know i am not in an alliance that is currently hitting the #1 ally right now, but i am not telling anyone else to do so either. Nor am I telling you to stir shit in your own alliance for that matter. Your alliance, like any other alliance in this game, can play the way they want in my opinion. I am sure the powers that be in your alliance aren't hitting the #1 for some valid reason.

I also don't think GM is using anything as an excuse to deliberately stagnate the round, as you are suggesting. I think GM is stating how they are currently looking at the state of politics, not giving any excuses. Nor should he give any excuses in my opinion, as his first and foremost responsibility is to his own alliance.
I dont need to go on AD to tell my own alliance to hit #1.
Ive asked if i could take up my own job in FAnG to get it back on track for the remainder of the round, how ever who ever is in charge has decided to "disband" FAnG prior to the round start with putting the recruitment thread of a New allie wich is playing r57 in the private channel and have had the officers to run lol Waves on other alliances.
Its a shame for the good name of FAnG indeed.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote