User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 17 Aug 2014, 12:32   #1
OvenVilson

OvenVilson is an unknown quantity at this point
What's your concussion story?

I just got home from the hospital after suffering a concussion at football this morning. Im not supposes to be on my phone but oh well. Just curious, what's your concussion story?
Unread 18 Aug 2014, 21:14   #2
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: What's your concussion story?

You are a busy guy, obviously.

I have never been concussed. The closest I guess was when I had a general aesthetic.

How long did you spend at hospital?