User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 21 Aug 2003, 15:52   #1
Nathan

Israel

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/030821/140/e6lz4.html

imo Israel are keeping their word, they got attacked by a suicide bomber of which hamas claimed responsibility, so they kill the hamas leader, fair enough, but then hamas say the truce is off, are they retarded? the truce was off when hamas sent in the suicide bomber that killed 20 people (6 children).

cant we just nuke the palistinians?
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 15:55   #2
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
If we had nuked you before you pressed the reply button this thread wouldn't be here.

I wonder how many Hamas leaders there are.

Matrim
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 15:59   #3
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Re: Israel

Quote:
Originally posted by Nathan
Just as surely as we can nuke thousands of years of history.
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 16:04   #4
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Surprisingly there are two sides to every story.
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 16:09   #5
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
The circle of life.
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 16:10   #6
Nathan

Re: Re: Israel

Quote:
Originally posted by Toccata & Fugue
If you insist on trolling can you not be so blatant about it.
Actually trolling is what you are doing, i created a thread expressing my views and 'you' are trolling it.
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 16:12   #7
HobbieRogue4
etc.

Re: Re: Re: Israel

Quote:
Actually trolling is what you are doing, i created a thread expressing my views and 'you' are trolling it.
Considering how well he baited you just now, I'd say he's got himself a "reel big fish."
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 16:15   #8
Nathan

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
indeed there are are are
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 16:18   #9
HobbieRogue4
etc.

In reality, we could all blame Truman and Attlee. Or we could pretend the "here" and "now" and "GD" are relevant to the course of history.
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 16:18   #10
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
look, nathan the wise, israel expects this new palestina-goverment to gain control over every single group of radicals that exists. thats impossible. otherwise they retilate, as we could see right now. with this policy it is impossible to ever suceed with the peace process.
which leads me to the conclusion that the current goverment in israel doesnt want peace.
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 16:21   #11
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
indeed there are are are

One of those is before the ceasefire, the other two are after the incident I mentioned.

PS s'up hobbie
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 16:25   #12
HobbieRogue4
etc.

Quote:
Originally posted by wu_trax
...israel expects this new palestina-goverment to gain control over every single group of radicals that exists. thats impossible.
Israel isn't the only group who "expects" this. Fact of the matter is, until he keels over, Arafat will remain the most popular and influential individual in Palestine.

Time for another Bay of Pigs, yo!

Sup Jonny-yo
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 16:30   #13
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/030821/140/e6lz4.html

imo Israel are keeping their word, they got attacked by a suicide bomber of which hamas claimed responsibility, so they kill the hamas leader, fair enough, but then hamas say the truce is off, are they retarded? the truce was off when hamas sent in the suicide bomber that killed 20 people (6 children).

You are making the mistake of thinking Hamas actually want peace

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 16:34   #14
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Vaio
You are making the mistake of thinking Hamas actually want peace

Vaio

None of them are exactly in the running for the Nobel Peace Prize.
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 16:56   #15
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future

Quote:
it would be more beneficial to the world and a lot more people would be happy if we nuked israel

Zar
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 17:18   #16
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally posted by Zar
it would be more beneficial to the world and a lot more people would be happy if we nuked israel

Zar
Really ?

Why ?

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 17:41   #17
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future
Re: Re: Re: Israel

Quote:
Really ?

Why ?

Vaio
no israel: *less* middle eastern problems. Middle east happy, europe happy, asia happy, africa happy etc... world happy

USA will be a little upset but then again they always think differently to world opinion.

Zar
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 17:55   #18
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
Re: Re: Re: Re: Israel

Quote:
Originally posted by Zar
no israel: *less* middle eastern problems. Middle east happy, europe happy, asia happy, africa happy etc... world happy

USA will be a little upset but then again they always think differently to world opinion.

Zar
HO HO HO

You don't study anything, do you?

According the the Koran, a peaceful muslim is an abomination of God. The entire religion is based on subjegation of non-muslims and a constant state of war. Ultimately, the ideal muslim world is you are either muslim, dead, or paying an 'infidel tax.' The "Islam is a peaceful religion" is the trendy, cool, PC thing to believe but no one I know who's spent any time actually reading up and studying it can say that with a straight face.

I can't remember the exact scriptures right now (The book of Surah, I beleive) but if you think that islam and the middle east is going to get any nicer because Israel is removed, you're on fking crack.
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 17:57   #19
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
and the christian religion is peaceful by definition?
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 18:02   #20
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Israel

Quote:
Originally posted by Sandsnake
HO HO HO

You don't study anything, do you?

According the the Koran, a peaceful muslim is an abomination of God. The entire religion is based on subjegation of non-muslims and a constant state of war. Ultimately, the ideal muslim world is you are either muslim, dead, or paying an 'infidel tax.' The "Islam is a peaceful religion" is the trendy, cool, PC thing to believe but no one I know who's spent any time actually reading up and studying it can say that with a straight face.

I can't remember the exact scriptures right now (The book of Surah, I beleive) but if you think that islam and the middle east is going to get any nicer because Israel is removed, you're on fking crack.
The destruction of israel is nothing to do with islam (in my eyes). It is to do with making the world a nicer place. Im an atheist. To me all religions ESPECIALLY christianity are based on bull****, and bigotry.

I couldn't careless if islam is based on the subjegations of non-muslims. As far as im concerned christians, muslims etc.. are all religious hippies.

Zar
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 18:03   #21
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
Quote:
and the christian religion is peaceful by definition?
actually, it is. Practice and history not withstanding, christianity does not advocate violence or hatred towards anyone.

Oh and what does that have to do with anything, neither party involved (Israel or Palestine) are christian.
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 18:04   #22
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Quote:
actually, it is. Practice and history not withstanding, christianity does not advocate violence or hatred towards anyone.

Oh and what does that have to do with anything, neither party involved (Israel or Palestine) are christian.
eye for an eye, and all over the bible are dotted examples, of hatred. E.g somewhere in deutromany sp?? i read once about "husbands stoning wives and children"

Zar
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 18:06   #23
wu_trax

Quote:

well, i know a party that is christian, is involved and trys to press its way of live on the rest of the world. but then maybe its just me.
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 18:19   #24
Rommel

Rommel is an unknown quantity at this point
How would getting rid of Israel end the Middle East problems? The Jews still have to live somewhere, and they'd probably stay where they are and keep practicing their faith, so the Muslims will still be suicide bombing etc. I reckon that getting rid of America would do more to go towards peace than by getting rid of Israel.
Rommel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 18:23   #25
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Quote:
Originally posted by Rommel
How would getting rid of Israel end the Middle East problems? The Jews still have to live somewhere, and they'd probably stay where they are and keep practicing their faith, so the Muslims will still be suicide bombing etc. I reckon that getting rid of America would do more to go towards peace than by getting rid of Israel.
Jews aren't special. After WW2 there were many groups of people that were persecuted and had to become refugees and find refuge elsewhere. They didn't get billions in reparations. These groups didn't get their own "homeland".

Jews shouldn't either. They should be expelled from the middle east and forced to find refuge like everyone else had to. If the americans love them so much, create a homeland for them out of the USA. Americans have so much space, and they love Zionists. Send them there.

I agree with your last point. Getting rid of America is much harder though.

Zar
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 18:30   #26
Rommel

Quote:
Originally posted by Zar
Jews aren't special. After WW2 there were many groups of people that were persecuted and had to become refugees and find refuge elsewhere. They didn't get billions in reparations. These groups didn't get their own "homeland".

Jews shouldn't either. They should be expelled from the middle east and forced to find refuge like everyone else had to. If the americans love them so much, create a homeland for them out of the USA. Americans have so much space, and they love Zionists. Send them there.

Zar
Nobody in this world is special, but they got put there by Britain as far as i know. I can't remember the exact reasoning behind it, but wasn't it because we ruled that area of land just after WW2? Fact of the matter is that they're there now, and they just have to sort something out.

Would be fun if they found a new homeland in America .
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 18:34   #27
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
Originally posted by Zar

I agree with your last point. Getting rid of America is much harder though.

Zar
I guess you would have been happier if Hitler had been able to finish his plan of eliminating the jews or are you going to deny that happened ?

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 18:36   #28
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Oh, so the fact that this was yet another terror bombing that Israel forced on themselfs has nothing to do whit the matter?

If they want to stop a people/group for doing suicide bombings, you don't bomb those people to shreds, take their land, their sons, their fathers, their food and ability to make food, their dignity, their honour, and build a ****ing big wall around it, while saying it's "peace". They should at least give the Palestinians their land back, and help them rebuild it. Beacause, the so called peace was probably not too big a difference for the Palestinian people.

Before you go the "oh how would you know ****?", i "know" people on "both sides", that lives down there. (Actually, both are hoping for a freed palestine, but thats another matter)

Israel is one of the biggest reason for the war(s) and conflicts in the middle east. And saying that Muslims are warlike is like saying that all cats are black. It's stupid, and generalizating. Oh, and read the bible please. Just beacause the Catholic dudes were smart enough to edit out a few parts and change the wording, does not make it less warlike. Besides, people would fight over other things then religion, if they don't have that exscuse anyways.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 18:37   #29
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Quote:
I guess you would have been happier if Hitler had been able to finish his plan of eliminating the jews or are you going to deny that happened ?

Vaio
i'm a holocaust sceptic. The holocaust did happen, but i do not believe it happened the way we are told it happened. So no, i don't believe Hitler's plan was to exterminate the jews

Zar
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 18:40   #30
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:

Vaio
Actually, he did do the same to other people/groups too, just that they did not get that much attention afterwards, since they 1. Was not that many and 2. Did not complain that much.
(This was Sionist jews, so im not saying all Jews are like that)

I feel sorry for the losses of the Jewish people, but that does not give them the right to do other atrocoties against other people again. Besides, the state of Israel was a long struggle for the Zionists, world war 2 just got them a new and better excuse.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 18:40   #31
wu_trax

Quote:
Originally posted by Zar
i'm a holocaust sceptic. The holocaust did happen, but i do not believe it happened the way we are told it happened. So no, i don't believe Hitler's plan was to exterminate the jews

Zar
so all these milions of jews that suddenly went missing where in fact kidnappt by aliens or what other explanation do you have?
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 18:41   #32
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Quote:

Vaio
and back to my point: why give the jews a homeland, espcially in the middle east where they are hated beyond belief. Give them land in the USA where people dont hate them, and the USA has land to spare. Don't create 350,000 refugess to accommodate unwelcome people.

Zar
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 18:45   #33
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Quote:
so all these milions of jews that suddenly went missing where in fact kidnappt by aliens or what other explanation do you have?
well, it depends on whether these jews actually went missing.

i don't believe 6 million "JEWS" were killed, IF 6 million people were killed (which is quite possible) they werent just jews. They were all kinds of people, (gays, gyspsies, disabled, and various other minorities).

My other theory is that, 6 million people weren't killed. Many were, but the figures were inflated to make it look worse than reality.

hmmm
hmmmmmm
hmmmmmmmmmmm

Zar
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 18:48   #34
wu_trax

yes, its probably all just one big conspirancy to get these few billions in reparations from germany. they made it all up.
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 18:48   #35
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Zar, I think you have to be possibly the most repellant person I have ever encountered in some 10 years of using the internet, congratulations

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 18:50   #36
Nathan

Zar is a retard.
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 18:51   #37
wu_trax

Quote:
Zar is a retard.
so are you, you are just on the other side.
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 18:52   #38
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Quote:
Zar, I think you have to be possibly the most repellant person I have ever encountered in some 10 years of using the internet, congratulations

Vaio
and you are one of those people who i would put into the catagory of "duped by zionists"

If there are people out there who can believe that Blair was involved in the death of Kelly, Bush went to Iraq to pursue Oil etc.. etc... i have just as much right to say that although i believe the Holocaust happened, i don't think it happened in the way we were told.

You are just one of those freaks, who deny people the right to discuss the holocaust in any way other than what we are told. Yes we are ALL anti-semites, and we are ALL nazis, and we want ALL jews to die.

ROFL

learn to differentiate between someone who is ANTI-ZIONIST and ANTI-SEMITE (jew).

I'm the first one btw

Zar
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 18:54   #39
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

I think you are more anti-anything that doesnt fit in your blinkered view of the world

I pity you

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 18:54   #40
wu_trax

i just hope you are not from germany.
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 18:55   #41
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Quote:
yes, its probably all just one big conspirancy to get these few billions in reparations from germany. they made it all up.
trax - i've watched your posts of the years. You are a good poster. Don't stupe down to the level of a chat whore who just posts replies full of cynicism and sarcasm if they dont agree with something.

I never said that the Holocaust was made up. Im NOT a holocaust denier, im a holocaust sceptic.

I think the homeland of Israel was more important, combined with billions in reparation it is quite plausible that they manipulated events to suit their needs.

Zar
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 18:56   #42
Nathan

Quote:
i just hope you are not from germany.
i was thinking that
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 18:58   #43
wu_trax

and how exactly could they have done that?
its not like stalin (who controlled the area where most of this happened) was a big friend of the jews.
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 19:05   #44
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Quote:
and how exactly could they have done that?
its not like stalin (who controlled the area where most of this happened) was a big friend of the jews.
People can "create" documents, and "find" them. People can "create" witnesses and "find" them.

It is impossible to prove 6 million jews died, at the same time if you offer "evidence" little to disprove it. The general public is kept out of court, and with poor communication who is going to question the proceedings?

Things like this happen all the time. Fraud and lies are part of the entire legal system. Tell me you seriously don't believe that people are capable of twisting a system to their benefit??

If a hell of a lot of the world is allowed to believe that Bush and Blair are lying Chimpanzees and poodles respectively, and that they are fighting a war for money, oil and imperialism, and these people arent cast away as fools (apart from yanks and right wing nuts), why should i and people like me be cast away?

Zar
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 19:09   #45
Nathan

Zar are u german?
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 19:10   #46
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Quote:
Zar are u german?
no - happy?

Zar
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 19:13   #47
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Quote:
Originally posted by Zar
eye for an eye, and all over the bible are dotted examples, of hatred. E.g somewhere in deutromany sp?? i read once about "husbands stoning wives and children"

Zar
That would be the old testament, which isn't christianity as much as history. Eye for an Eye and stoning were pre-christianity. The idea that christianity is based on the the teachings of Jesus of Nazareth, who introduced forgiveness and tolerance into the religion.

But then again, it would require you to actually study a religion for once, which is too much to ask.

and wu_trax, whatever the US may claim to be, christian it isn't.
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 19:14   #48
wu_trax

Quote:
Originally posted by Zar
People can "create" documents, and "find" them. People can "create" witnesses and "find" them.

It is impossible to prove 6 million jews died, at the same time if you offer "evidence" little to disprove it. The general public is kept out of court, and with poor communication who is going to question the proceedings?

Things like this happen all the time. Fraud and lies are part of the entire legal system. Tell me you seriously don't believe that people are capable of twisting a system to their benefit??

If a hell of a lot of the world is allowed to believe that Bush and Blair are lying Chimpanzees and poodles respectively, and that they are fighting a war for money, oil and imperialism, and these people arent cast away as fools (apart from yanks and right wing nuts), why should i and people like me be cast away?

Zar
well, we are pretty good at book-keeping, even if its about killing millions of people. ofc you can fake such documents if you really want but i dont see the point in making up such things. and think of the number of people who would have to be envolved in such a conspirancy. its impossible to just make up something like that.
again, what happened to all these people if they were not killed in the kzs?
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 19:15   #49
wu_trax

Quote:
and wu_trax, whatever the US may claim to be, christian it isn't.
then better tell that your president, who seems to think he is the reincanation of jesus.
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 19:19   #50
Rommel

Quote:
then better tell that your president, who seems to think he is the reincanation of jesus.
he's just a chimpanzee, shame really the plot to down his plane was foiled