User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Administration > Planetarion Help Desk

Unread 27 Apr 2014, 09:05   #1
Third
JNLCWSFF

Third will become famous soon enoughThird will become famous soon enough
%20

Hello

For some reasons i see all the comments on ally def page with loads of "%20" instead or " " (space). Example: painful%20but%20he%20should%20recall
Why is that? How can i fix it?
I use Text only skin and Google Chrome for browsing.
Third is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2014, 13:35   #2
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: %20

Hi,
this is a known bug with having read-only access to alliance defence messages. I believe it will be fixed for next round
Unread 1 May 2014, 07:53   #3
Third
JNLCWSFF

Third will become famous soon enoughThird will become famous soon enough
Re: %20

Thx
Third is offline   Reply With Quote