User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 3 Feb 2003, 23:07   #1
Nicole

Nicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really nice
Things you're family told you that you really didn't need to know.

Recently my friends and I have been having discussions on the personal details are parents and grandparents have been sharing with us now that we're getting older. Please share your family's moments of indiscretion with all of us. The two most unnecessary things told to me by my family are:

1. Christmas Eve 1998: My mom telling me in front of my whole family that I was conceived at an REO Speedwagon Concert.

2. Sister's high school graduation 2002: My grandmother telling me that she prefers to have sex with circumcised men.

After finding this out I have retold the stories to others and found equally bizarre anecdotes. Such as my ex-boyfriend being circumcised solely because his mom thinks circumcised penis tastes better and both she and the father wanted to make sure their son got blow jobs.

TELLING ME YOURS BECAUSE I NOW HAVE A WIERD FIXATION WITH THIS SORT OF THING WILL HELP YOU GROW AS A PERSON.
Unread 3 Feb 2003, 23:15   #2
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
1. "You do know, you didnt come out my tummy, but from between my legs? Does that embarrass you?"
Embarassing, horrible, but even worse considering my dotey mother hadnt noticed i was14 already.

Cant think of a suitably horrible second one. I tend to avoid interaction with my family

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2003, 23:21   #3
Spüg

"Your dad won't go down on me."

My mom didn't say it, but the quote is a bit funny.
Unread 3 Feb 2003, 23:31   #4
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
my step dad was in the bath, my mam came out and held her hands out infront of my about 10 inches apart in the 'i once caught a fish this big' pose. little to much info.

Ini it could be worse, she could have said mistake.
Unread 3 Feb 2003, 23:49   #5
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Iniluki
Its the same thing. :/
is it?

doesn't a mistake imply it was bad whereas an accident just implies unintentional?

also being unwanted at the time is different to wishing now that you hadn't been born, isn't it?
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 01:07   #6
Helveticus
finnish pokčmon

Helveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the rough
My family avoid me

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
We enjoy sucking the fun out of the boards. It's a competition.
Helveticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 01:27   #7
Lord Zor
Super Trooper

Lord Zor is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Helveticus
My family avoid me
I avoid my family
am I jump all nimbly bimly from tree to tree?am I drinking milk from a saucer?
Do you see me eating mice?
Lord Zor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 10:23   #8
KoRnNut
Friendly Hitman

KoRnNut is an unknown quantity at this point
She forgot to mention that her friend, ironically, gets no blow jobs.

What can I say that you can't say better?
KoRnNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 10:27   #9
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
At the age of 17, my mother told me I have a step brother I've never met (my father been long dead).

At the age of 17, my aunt told me I have two cousins I've never met.

At the age of 17, my aunt told me I have a grandmother I've never met.

How funny. Happy birthday me...
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 10:35   #10
Šiscorporation

My grandmother (on my fathers' side) didn't want me. When my mother told her she was pregnant, she assumed she was getting an abortion.

My mother also grosses me and my sister out by recounting embarassing details about her sex life..
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 11:11   #11
Xaphania

Xaphania is an unknown quantity at this point
I learned about my friend gareth when I Was younger that his parents were expecting a girl right up until his birth and were going to call him donna and had already prepared his room pink etc.

I pity the future children that will find out they were concieved so their big brother johnny could get their bone marrow/kidney/some other disease saving thingie.

that or there mother was a mail order russian bride imagine that.
Xaphania is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 11:16   #12
Golin
Retard

Golin is on a distinguished road
you may have been traded with another baby at the hospital.

the other baby was son of K. I. Rųkke. (Norway's richest)
I LIKE PAUL2.
HE IS MY FRIEND.
HE IS THE BEST FRIEND ANYBODY COULD WISH FOR!
Golin is offline   Reply With Quote