User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 8 Jan 2003, 12:56   #1
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
The robe everyone wants to try

Since I was cleaning my bedroom I found a big fat stinking robe under my bed. When I took it to bring to my mom she said it's the one of your grand-grand-grandmother which was never cleaned. So I thought it is about time to clean so I did. After cleaning my grandmother called me without knowing before of this bedroom-robe situation and asked me if I want to come by to drink a cup of tea and so I went to visit her. During the tea she started to tell a story about her grandmother mom who had an excellent robe she used to wear when her husband was having his birthday, as I got fairly arroused I asked for more. She didnt want, she started crying out loud and asked her neightboar to write a letter about a certain quest I need to do to know more about the robe. The robe was clean already and hanging on the attic to dry but I kept my mouth shut. So I went home and after doing homework I went to sleep. Next morning I packed this robe and brought to my grandmother and she was happy. Now, I have finished my cigaret and coffee and will go back to my job. bye bye sweethearts.
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 13:02   #2
Golin
Retard

Golin is on a distinguished road
My cloak of fortification is a mighty tool. My grandad won't admit that this really belongs to him. Altho i think he's lying. The family secrets. I told him about the rescue, but he didn't make a sound. I asked why he didn't want to tell me, but he just looked out trough the thin air. After a cigarette and a cup of tea i went back to work.
Golin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 13:02   #3
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
I should become a ****ing author
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 16:41   #4
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: The robe everyone wants to try

Quote:
Originally posted by SilverSmoke
During the tea she started to tell a story about her grandmother mom who had an excellent robe she used to wear when her husband was having his birthday, as I got fairly arroused I asked for more.

is this what you think about whilst working?