User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 13 Dec 2008, 01:51   #51
Caj
speed demon

Caj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really nice
Re: So yeh enough of this Asc > *, but my alliance coulda been better if crap

Ave is totally wrong

Ascendancy are > *
Round 20 - Rank 7 - Destiny (Zik)
Round 24 - Rank 2 - Conspiracy (Xan)
Round 28 - Rank 4 - Ascendancy (Xan)
Round 66 - Rank 9 - Ultores (Etd)
Round 83 - Rank 10 - #METOO (Zik)
Round 85 - Rank 3 - QQ (Etd)
Round 89 - Rank 2 - VGN (Zik)
Round 91 - Rank 9 - VGN (Zik)
Caj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2008, 01:57   #52
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ave View Post
Anyone care to post some core members of asc? I dont know any of them.
Afaik Asc works as a team, not "we have l33t members, we pwn".
They count every one as "core member", and don't leech the def to cretain planets (hello, reese/eksero/xzar)
Unread 13 Dec 2008, 02:16   #53
Reese
If not never; then once.

Reese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlaTa View Post
Afaik Asc works as a team, not "we have l33t members, we pwn".
They count every one as "core member", and don't leech the def to cretain planets (hello, reese/eksero/xzar)
ok editing this down.

Please deal in facts, thanks.

Last edited by Reese; 13 Dec 2008 at 02:22. Reason: being kinder
Reese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2008, 02:31   #54
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese View Post
ok editing this down.

Unfortunatly i have not attacked you lately, but last time i attacked one of you three, then my incs where more then overcovered.

Just personal experience. Maybe just a DC who was not sure when a hostile was covered.
Unread 13 Dec 2008, 04:46   #55
stay_posi
optimist

stay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese
Quote:
Originally Posted by OlaTa View Post
last time i attacked one of you three, then my incs where more then overcovered.
HOW MUCH MORE PROOF DO YOU NEED

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
Your attempts to be e-cool have been noted and laughed off as terrible.
stay_posi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2008, 05:15   #56
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

Hmm, Ave is and never was part of Denial, I don't even know who this guy is tbh so accusing him of sour grapes is probably off the mark. Maybe this is the first signs of someone posting on this forum thinking OBJECTIVELY and NOT just listening to EVERYTHING Asc post/say. I would say he's probably leaning a little too much in our favour (in regards to listening to what we say), but still, its nice to see a bit of objectivity instead of the usual "OMG ASC POST/SAY IT SO IT MUST BE TRUE" mindset that plagues the boards/PA currently.
Unread 13 Dec 2008, 05:21   #57
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
including Denial who have won using politics at some stage.
Our win was certainly no thanks at all to anything remotely resembling politics. Just a fyi. On the political front we were always very much up against it in r27 and it was only the resillence and strength of our members as a collective team that won through for us on those fateful final ticks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles View Post
Because you might learn something.
What could I possibly learn from joining Ascendancy that I don't already know?

Excuse the double post.
Unread 13 Dec 2008, 11:57   #58
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ave View Post
and assistance from Jenova, NewDawn, Conspiracy and Tides of Fire "evened" the competition and allowed them to move into first.

u won any round without political huge support? Nabbs I say.
you really dont have a clue do you

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2008, 11:59   #59
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2008, 11:59   #60
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:

humility for starters
your members won your round despite the best efforts of denial HC

-Rommel
Unread 13 Dec 2008, 12:13   #61
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo View Post
humility for starters
HAHAHAHA funny.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2008, 12:40   #62
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
humility for starters
your members won your round despite the best efforts of denial HC
signed.
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2008, 13:40   #63
VenoX

Did either gzambo or Hanzi read my last post where i said it was our members who won that round for us.. Or are u too blinded by ur e-hate to actually read. lolz.
Unread 13 Dec 2008, 13:48   #64
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

can u not read i said it was despite the hc that they won
or are you too blinded by e-stupidity

-Rommel
Unread 13 Dec 2008, 13:57   #65
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

I didnt sign it to argue, i signed it because i agreed. Perhaps i could easily have just done it like this then:

Quote:
it was only the resillence and strength of our members as a collective team that won through for us on those fateful final ticks.
Signed.

Quote:
humility for starters
Signed.
Unread 13 Dec 2008, 13:59   #66
VenoX

Quote:
can u not read i said it was despite the hc that they won
or are you too blinded by e-stupidity
I said it was our members that won it, not the HC, why are you trying to argue with me you ****ing idiot.
Unread 13 Dec 2008, 15:18   #67
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
I said it was our members that won it, not the HC, why are you trying to argue with me you ****ing idiot.
I'm reading what gzambo says like this: "You have good members, but bad HC."

So it would seem to me that he's agreeing that your members are good, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX
That's a pretty piss poor attitude, Liam. It really is.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2008, 15:23   #68
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

Quote:
ah now who is not reading the replies
i was agreeing that your members won the round , but then (this is the important bit so read it twice or get someone to explain it to you) i elaborated that they got the round win because they were good and they did it despite their HC (thats you btw) being so bad

-Rommel
Unread 13 Dec 2008, 15:34   #69
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

who is this ave dude?

robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2008, 16:23   #70
VenoX

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab View Post
I'm reading what gzambo says like this: "You have good members, but bad HC."

So it would seem to me that he's agreeing that your members are good, right?
Yes, and I didn't argue otherwise, so I don't understand why he seems to disagree with me.
Unread 13 Dec 2008, 16:45   #71
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Yes, and I didn't argue otherwise, so I don't understand why he seems to disagree with me.
This doesn't really correlate that well with your comment that you couldn't learn anything from ascendancy. Trust me, I'm awesome!
Unread 13 Dec 2008, 21:52   #72
Zotnam
Over the moon
Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Ollie Skates Champion, Sperm Wars Champion

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future

Quote:
ok editing this down.

facts:
eksero 2223 Untaxable
Reese 2932 Untaxable

(its a day or two old)

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2008, 22:46   #73
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zotnam View Post
facts:
eksero 2223 Untaxable
Reese 2932 Untaxable

(its a day or two old)
obviously! Reese got roided lolololol.
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2008, 22:46   #74
Caj
speed demon

Caj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really nice

lol selfish hcs not paying taxes!

tut tut and tut!
Round 20 - Rank 7 - Destiny (Zik)
Round 24 - Rank 2 - Conspiracy (Xan)
Round 28 - Rank 4 - Ascendancy (Xan)
Round 66 - Rank 9 - Ultores (Etd)
Round 83 - Rank 10 - #METOO (Zik)
Round 85 - Rank 3 - QQ (Etd)
Round 89 - Rank 2 - VGN (Zik)
Round 91 - Rank 9 - VGN (Zik)
Caj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2008, 03:35   #75
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Its typical though what do you expect???

I hope all the denial members see this act of selfishness though...

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2008, 03:40   #76
DunkelGraf
Drunken Boozer

DunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to behold

Ave, whenever you try to join Asc, be aware of the one and only rule: Dont be Shit!

! [ToT]-KC !

Äscendäncy, we got Penis inside!
DunkelGraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2008, 11:23   #77
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

Quote:
facts:
eksero 2223 Untaxable
Reese 2932 Untaxable

(its a day or two old)

Thats just... i lack words.
Unread 14 Dec 2008, 12:21   #78
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

Quote:

i still think its funny that everytime reese had incs people in her gal got set to untrusted and kicked from galchan heh

obviously this was before she chickened out and ran to c200

-Rommel
Unread 14 Dec 2008, 12:36   #79
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
i still think its funny that everytime reese had incs people in her gal got set to untrusted and kicked from galchan heh

Well she only had like two??? or so times when this happend as that stupid gal was fenced to the max!!! ofc until she emo'd off and ruined her and her bps round woop wooop!!

Unread 14 Dec 2008, 12:52   #80
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

Another spectacular chapter in Denial HC's epic new book "how to make friends and influence people"
Unread 14 Dec 2008, 20:14   #81
ellonweb

ellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant future

Quote:

This just isn't true.*
Playing with Reese, she earned a lot of respect from me, she's a good player and made a good GC. Of course the exiling incident changes things quite a bit, but I'll leave that aside for now.

*Exception to this is that CBA was perma-banned from the channel (not just when we had incomings). I think everyone in the galaxy supported this.
ellonweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2008, 21:48   #82
Villeh
Ubi concordia, ibi victor

Villeh is on a distinguished road

Quote:
facts:
eksero 2223 Untaxable
Reese 2932 Untaxable

(its a day or two old)
I honestly don't know whether to laugh, or cry a little...

* We do not exist *
Villeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2008, 22:47   #83
Spritfire

Spritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really nice

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellonweb View Post
This just isn't true.*
Playing with Reese, she earned a lot of respect from me, she's a good player and made a good GC. Of course the exiling incident changes things quite a bit, but I'll leave that aside for now.
Yes this is true. Thats what happend when NewDawn hit reese all over some rounds ago.

I got set to untrusted and kick/banned from gal chan.

I'll couldn't really care tho, didn't help anything, the girl got roided anyways.
Unread 14 Dec 2008, 23:38   #84
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

i dont really understand that style of play, no point in getting yourself in a good galaxy and then choose not to trust them. Renders your galaxy useless, when it should be one of your strongest tools of survival.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2008, 23:53   #85
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spritfire View Post
Yes this is true. Thats what happend when NewDawn hit reese all over some rounds ago.

I got set to untrusted and kick/banned from gal chan.

I'll couldn't really care tho, didn't help anything, the girl got roided anyways.
HAHA- funny round. that was round 25! and spritfire you organized attacks on your own gal!
understandable though considering we had 7 urwins in our gal!
She woulda been roided far sooner if she didnt have an alliance-funded planet in her gal to defend her every morning though.
Unread 15 Dec 2008, 02:04   #86
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I am truly sorry that my post created this thread.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2008, 05:19   #87
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
i dont really understand that style of play, no point in getting yourself in a good galaxy and then choose not to trust them. Renders your galaxy useless, when it should be one of your strongest tools of survival.
thats why even though i really dislike you Light

your galaxy < mine

ALL ROUND^^

Unread 15 Dec 2008, 05:37   #88
HellKicker
Fook Yu
Cell-Out Champion

HellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the rough

Oh man i just woke up from the best nap ever, i dreamt that everyone except #6,7,15 had self-exiled out of your gal CBA!
Unread 15 Dec 2008, 10:25   #89
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellKicker View Post
Oh man i just woke up from the best nap ever, i dreamt that everyone except #6,7,15 had self-exiled out of your gal CBA!
Dont bother mebut i meant lights gal > Mine as mine sucked all round

but i hope they all exile out especially kenny

Unread 15 Dec 2008, 10:31   #90
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellKicker View Post
Does this mean ROCK has no NAPs and are all alone in the dark universe?
Unread 15 Dec 2008, 11:08   #91
HellKicker
Fook Yu
Cell-Out Champion

HellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNzI View Post
Does this mean ROCK has no NAPs and are all alone in the dark universe?
That's true, we have no friends

And lol @ CBAs inequality maths skills
Unread 15 Dec 2008, 20:08   #92
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by robban1 View Post
who is this ave dude?
Each wikis seems down where there are some info about me, but to tell you shortly:

I am better known from games like The Colonies, Dawn of Myth, Spaceminers and ********** (yes it was a poor one.) Which ones I played the most.

I have influenced these games by running my own alliances in them and bringing and educating players to each of these games. In the early days where I put some more time and effort in the games, I was doing fairly well individual aswell, but then again, I am well aware there are better players than myself out there aswell.

Nowdays I still play TC with my alliance carnage. Otherwise I am just idling around and work more on game developement and suggestions (feed back + ideas, I cant code nor I care to learn) and as you can see, run my mouth on forums

In here I play in ASS, but I hardly can maintain any interest other than perhaps 1/3 of the round. I'm staying there instead of taking any of the other offers is because I like the core players of ASS and I see them having also potential to develope more as a serious contenders of the game. How ever can't see this happening untill some basic goals are set to aim little higher. It's a fun enviroment how ever.
Unread 16 Dec 2008, 00:25   #93
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Basically, one way for Asc to prove they absolutly pwn is to play next round 100% serious and show that they can win a round.. even when the majority of alliances know how strong they are and want to take them down.

Unfortunatly, i guess Asc will say they arnt playing next round serious.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2008, 00:55   #94
Zotnam
Over the moon
Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Ollie Skates Champion, Sperm Wars Champion

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future

Quote:
Basically, one way for Asc to prove they absolutly pwn is to play next round 100% serious and show that they can win a round.. even when the majority of alliances know how strong they are and want to take them down.

Hi, we did that last round and won by a huge margin, leading from end of protection till the end except for 2 or 3 ticks around the first xp lands. An asc break might be good for the game, shuffle the player base around abit and see other things being talked about on these forums. Most likely though, asc will play next round the same way as this one.

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2008, 08:42   #95
stay_posi
optimist

stay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Code:
Round 28 Final Alliance Rankings
1 Ascendancy 164569 75 6,829,295 409,757,719 2 NewDawn 59008 74 3,588,808 215,328,492 3 VisioN 68496 60 3,578,671 214,720,314

Quote:
Your attempts to be e-cool have been noted and laughed off as terrible.

Last edited by stay_posi; 16 Dec 2008 at 08:49.
stay_posi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2008, 11:36   #96
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of

Quote:

Asc don't need to prove anything to anyone; its the rest of us who need to prove something to them.... that we can beat them.... then again maybe I'm away with the faeries!
Unread 16 Dec 2008, 12:14   #97
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B5]Londo View Post
Asc don't need to prove anything to anyone; its the rest of us who need to prove something to them.... that we can beat them.... then again maybe I'm away with the faeries!
Asc can be beaten, this round just lacked a "coalition of the willing"

If Asc is allowed to get through the first 500 ticks unharmed and untargetted, they'll win for sure...

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2008, 19:10   #98
CBA
Mind-boggling

I wonder how easy next round will be for Ascendancy?

three in a row would be a decent achievement

Unread 17 Dec 2008, 12:02   #99
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
I wonder how easy next round will be for Ascendancy?

three in a row would be a decent achievement
That all depends on how the universe and other allies will act tbh.
If they roll over and play for 2nd from tickstart again or if they'll try to stop them starting t72...

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2008, 17:12   #100
Bubert Samson
Come Closer, I Have Candy

Bubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the rough

I see next round as somewhat like this one with the exception that the big enemy is going to be Ascendancy and not Denial, even if there isnt the same level of hate for Ascendancy as Denial, I hope (perhaps foolishly) that the alliances will be able to see that, as long as the core of Ascendancy is there, they can win unless taken out of the running very early.

[ROCK] || Conspiracy Theory || Ascendancy

Rounds Played: 3-9 16-19 23-33

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
- Edgar Allan Poe
Bubert Samson is offline   Reply With Quote