User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 26 Oct 2004, 15:26   #1
Turbo
Smokin

Turbo is an unknown quantity at this point
To All Ex Tokra and BlackIce Members

Hi m8s,

I have been out of PA community since r9.5 and was thinking it would be good to catch up with my old m8s.I have re-registered #Blackice so if any of you ex Tokra or BlackIce guys are still playing PA or still hanging around the community,drop in and say hi.

It would be great to catch up with you guys and the many people that used to hang in the public channels of Tokra and Blackice.

Looking forwar to seeing you there.

Turbo

TURBO
Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2004, 20:07   #2
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: To All Ex Tokra and BlackIce Members

We hang around in #tit these days.

Its a bit of a long story and i cant remember if you were around for any of it. Basically BlackIce became TiT at some point, so our home is #tit. Not too many people left in there now - Obliterate, Dauthi, Influence, Kane, Vae and myself.
Unread 2 Nov 2004, 01:54   #3
Turbo
Smokin

Turbo is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: To All Ex Tokra and BlackIce Members

I was around when TiT was formed but I moved on to another alliance.
I will come by TiT and say hello

TURBO
Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote