User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Programming and Discussion > Hardware and Tech Support

Unread 27 Nov 2002, 01:51   #1
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place
.sdd files

One of my lecture notes (that i missed) is in this format, which i believe is the Sun equivalent of powerpoint. Now i can view the presentation online in IE, but this isn't really convenient, so if anyone knows a way to open the file (as opposed to just viewing it, and without buying/downloading the SUNOFFICE doo-dah) it would be good
Alternatively, if someone has the said product, and would be willing to convert the file to a printable format (6 slides to a page type thing) that might also work.
Thanks
Unread 27 Nov 2002, 02:03   #2
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
You'd have better luck if StarOffice wasn't free. That way people might need to make file viewers for it.
Unread 27 Nov 2002, 09:34   #3
Pineapple
Banned

Pineapple is an unknown quantity at this point
tried looking at openoffice.org(http://www.openoffice.org/)?
Pineapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2002, 16:47   #4
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
follow Mistar Pineapples suggestion. You should be able to open it and resave it as powerpoint even.
Bad xtothez - StarOffice is no longer free. OpenOffice is continuing the "free side" although they've done a lot of modification to the code including, thank god, getting rid of that HIDEOUS desktop type thing that sun loved so much.

Unread 27 Nov 2002, 17:03   #5
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by meglamaniac
Bad xtothez - StarOffice is no longer free.
Anything is free if you know where to look.

: )